The Summer of '67 thru '68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also brought out a box of photographs and set them on the coffee table beside the projector. "You can look through those while I get this ready if you want a preview," he offered. She opened the lid, picked up couple of visible photos, turned red, put them back in the box, and closed it quickly. "On second thought, I'll watch the film first."

"Okay, just understand it has sound, so you get the full effect. At least the pictures are only visual."

Once the film was ready, he got a bottle of tequila and sat it on the table beside the photos. "You may need this...hell, I need this! Take a swig, give me one, and I'll turn it on."

After fifteen minutes, a disbelieving Barbara Ann said, "I can't watch anymore; just turn it off!" "Nope. You are going to sit here watch what your mom, your aunt, and I watched, what the law enforcement officers handling the case have watched, and God knows who else. Shit, if I hadn't interfered, it would be showing at your favorite porn theater right now!

So, sit back and watch; If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." She looked at him coolly, picked up the bottle, and took a long drink. "Then I'm going to be drunk when I do, just like I was then!" she replied defiantly. "So you say..." he mumbled.

She had another five sips of the tequila as the film rolled, but nothing diminished the horror of what she was watching. When she was riding Hans' big cock while Yves pummeled her asshole, sucking Danny, and Bridget was sucking her tit and rubbing her clit, she turned to Caelan and admitted with a slurred voice, "No wonder you despise me; only the worst kind of slut whore would do something like that. Hell, there are professional whores who wouldn't do the things I've done! You're right to hate me -- I hate me!"

When the movie abruptly ended in the midst of a scene in which Paula was sitting on her face and Bridget was eating her pussy while she jacked off Hans and Ernst, she just sat there in silence. "I think the only answer is for me to kill myself... unless you will do it for me. Come on, baby, will you strangle me so I won't have to go drown myself in the river?"

"No, I won't, and I won't let you drown yourself. You get to live with the memories of your slutdom, just like I have to! Just like your mom and aunt have to!"

She reached over, picked up the phone, and made a call. "Aunt Peggy, is momma still there?" she asked in a drunken slur. "Okay, get her on the line too; I need to tell you both something." There was a moment of silence while she stared drunkenly at the box of photos on the table. "Mom, why didn't you and Aunt Peggy just come home and kill me? I watched the film with Caelan tonight, and I can't live with what I did! I asked him to kill me, but he won't, so I'm going to walk down to the river and drown myself!" He could hear voices but not make out words.

"That's no excuse! If I had listened to him I wouldn't have gotten drugged and fucked worse than an Mexico whore! You saw me! How can anyone with any character do what I did? No, the only answer is death! I'm going to go kill myself!"

Caelan took the phone from her and assured them, "No, she isn't. She drank so much tequila she couldn't walk across the room, much less down to the river. She'll pass out soon; I'll put her in the guest room, and when she sobers up tomorrow I'll talk to her and have her give you a call."

Barbara Ann stood up on unstable legs, and insisted, "I can walk! I'm going to go drown myself!" She tried to take a step, wobbled around, and fell back on the couch beside him. She giggled, reached for him, mumbled, "I'll always love you, even if I am a slut whore," and passed out cold. "She's out. I'll put her in the bed and she will call you tomorrow."

He turned the covers down, put a trashcan beside the bed, and then carried her in and lay her on the clean sheets. He removed her shoes and then removed and hung her pretty dress so she could wear it tomorrow. He unhooked her bra and laid it on the chair with her dress.

Looking at her lying there with dark hair framing her pretty face and that spectacular body on display, he felt a tug at his broken heart... and felt his cock begin to swell at the same time. He quickly covered her up and fled to his room.

Caelan lay in a confused state. He had slept for a while, it was still dark outside, and there was a woman lying beside him on the bed with her head on his shoulder and her hand stroking his cock. She was naked, but his befuddled brain couldn't remember who she was.

Sensing he was awake, she wiggled closer, her hard nipples and soft tits pressed against his chest. She held his cock up, threw a leg over him, and mounted it. "Punish me. Punish the one who betrayed you," she begged.

He suddenly realized who it was, and tried to throw her off, but she clung to him so tightly he would have to hurt her to pull her off. She begged him to punish her, and his anger surged at her audacity! 'She thinks she can fuck me and it will all be okay? The fucking bitch!'

He rolled her over, put his arms under her legs and raised her knees, and growled, "Like Mother, like Daughter! You nasty shameless slut - remember that you asked for this!"

When he finally finished inside her, her tits were marked by his mouth and hands; her cunt was stretched and deepened by the depth of his forceful thrusts, and her little asshole was gaping. Hungover as all get out, she felt both degraded and alive. she had almost suffocated from her Frighteningly, her head had been pressed in a pillow as he fucked her ferociously from behind, cursing and calling her names, and she had struggled to breathe until he finally came sometime after daybreak.

He hadn't fucked anyone since her mother, so his hot juices absolutely flooded her cheating cunt and ran down her legs. Yet, the sex had been strangely unsatisfying.

He turned her loose and fell off to the side; she came up gasping for air. He dropped onto his back, closed his eyes, and went back to sleep. She sat there beside him, wondering what had just happened and what it meant, if anything.

***I fell into a burning ring of fire***

Caelan awoke to the incessant ringing of the phone. He climbed out of bed, went into the living room, and answered. "Caelan? Is my daughter all right? No one called and we're scared!" "Sorry, Amelia. The phone woke me up; let me go find her." He laid the phone on the counter and went looking for her.

Caelan was mildly concerned that he didn't hear her anywhere, and that she didn't answer the phone. When he saw she wasn't in either bed, however, his heart raced. He opened the bathroom door and found her soaking in the tub with her eyes closed. He returned to the kitchen and informed Amelia that she was bathing and he would have her call when she was dressed.

"Caelan, how did it go after she called us?" "The highlights: she passed out, just as I said. I carried her to bed and left her there. This morning I found her soaking in the tub," he told her. Sure, that left out several fairly important points, but he would leave that up to her daughter to clarify. Or so he thought.

"So, she spent the night in her bed?" Amelia inquired with an incredulous tone. He snorted, "Like Mother, like Daughter! I woke up with her straddling my cock early this morning. Sound familiar?" He heard Amelia and Peggy laughing, which pissed him off!

"Okay, you think that's funny? Believe me, the treatment you two got was a walk in the park in warm sunshine compared to what she got! I'm sure she's trying to soak the pain away this morning, after she begged me to punish her for being a 'shameless slut whore'! She won't ask for that again!"

"But she's okay? I mean, you didn't hurt her, did you?" Peggy asked tentatively.

"Damn right I hurt her! She wouldn't leave until I punished her, so I did!

Here - she just walked in; you talk to her!"

Barbara Ann was wrapped in a towel; she looked Caelan's naked body over from head to foot, grinned, and took the phone. He stood there for a moment, mesmerized by the sight of her wrapped in a towel that was too small. He covered his privates with his hand when his cock swelled, and slunk away to shower. 'Damn bitch has amazing recuperative powers. I'd have sworn she would be handicapped this morning!'

He could hear Barbara Ann's voice until he reached the bathroom and shut the door; she did not appear to be in much pain, or to be unhappy. That pissed him off too! Next time he'd take a board to that plump round ass! The thought of that made his cock swell more.

He climbed out of the shower, grabbed his towel, and saw Barbara Ann at the mirror fixing her makeup wearing only her panties and bra. He covered himself, and asked "What the fuck?" "You only have one bathroom and I need to get fixed up enough that we can go eat, and then you can take me back to my apartment for fresh clothing. My dress is as fragrant as the bar we were in!"

Flabbergasted, he stared at her. She eyed him back and suggested, "You are hungry, aren't you? Dry off and get dressed so we can go. I've seen you naked before." He thought about her invitation to strangle her, and briefly considered it before turning his back to her and briskly drying off. The little bitch had the nerve to giggle when he slipped past with his back to her, and he considered going back and tanning her little round ass... but, in spite of her protestations, she seemed to like that, so he hurried to his room and quickly got dressed.

He was confounded by the change in her attitude since last night at the club! Then she was contrite, weepy, apologetic, and fearful; today she was happy, confident, and bossy. Maybe he needed to make her look at the photos with him, or watch the other film from the other camera; the one right beside the bed! That should bring her back down to reality!

"I'm waiting in the living room" she crooned as she walked down the hall. That attitude pissed him off even more! He was hungry though, and after they ate he could take her back to her apartment and be rid of her slut ass forever!

He stormed by, opened the door, and said "Let's go!" She followed obediently, with a small smirk on her face. When they got to the pickup she waited for her door to be opened, ignored his exasperated exhale, thanked him, and climbed in. She had zero modesty; the way she sat, the dress showed all of her legs to the bottom of her panties. His mind called her a slut, but his pecker liked the sight... a lot. She hummed and sang quietly all the way to the café, irritating him further.

She sat in the truck waiting for him to open the door, ignored his exasperated exhale, again, and walked beside him into Hills, the best breakfast café on south Congress. The best chicken fried steak place too, for that matter. They were quickly seated in a booth. He couldn't see because of the table, but apparently the little slut was showing off for the route drivers at the table by the window, because they were pointing and talking animatedly. That pissed him off yet again!

The slut can't help showing off her body! Of course, her shapely legs would stop traffic, but, still, if she's trying to make up with him, she should be more circumspect!

'And why do you care, asswipe? There is no way you are ever going to make up with the little shit! You are completely over the lying, untrustworthy little bitch, so why do you care if she shows her body to others? Show them her panties, fuck them; what does it matter?'

They ordered big breakfasts, coffee, and milk, just like Caelan served at his house in Port A. She was quietly studying him, with a tiny smile playing around her mouth, while she sipped her coffee. That pissed him off, too!

"Why are you so fucking happy?" he hissed. She crooked her head in that super cute way she had, and answered, "Well, for several reasons. First, Mom and Aunt Peggy are on their way up. Second, you punished me badly enough last night that we can start moving past the nightmare of July."

He managed to keep his voice down, but his incredulity made it hard to do. "What!!! You think what I did to you last night, AT YOUR INVITATION, makes us EVEN?

My god, Barbara Ann, you spent all summer telling me how much you loved me and hinting at marriage. Then the OBVIOUS Euro-trash shows up, and you immediately begin disrespecting me, you make fun of my efforts to protect you and the others, and then you fucked a whole houseful of men... and women - including all of our friends!

You fucked, sucked, and ate everyone in sight, while I lay on the floor bleeding with a serious scalp wound and concussion! There is no way in hell what I did last night -- at your insistence - makes us even, and you damn well know it!"

"I didn't say even, Caelan. I said it was a start, and we could begin moving past the stupid, irresponsible actions that put me in the hospital for a month, has me under the care of a psychiatrist, and cost me a semester of school! I acknowledge that I lost my head and made fun of you when I should have heeded your warning, and I'm seeing the psychiatrist about what causes my self-destructive behaviors. He has taught me a lot about my psyche, and is teaching me strategies to employ when I'm put in a situation where my values and feelings of superiority are in conflict.

All is ask is that you be willing to look at what Mom and Peggy are bringing with an open mind. That's the start I'm asking for, not your forgiveness. I haven't earned that, and I know it. Can you give me that, Caelan?" He looked down, sighed, and nodded.

Satisfied, Barbara Ann proclaimed, "Our waitress is bringing our food; let's eat."

***I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher***

"Come on in; I'll change clothes and we can go pick Aunt Peggy and my mom up at the airport. They are flying in one of Peggy's planes, so they should be here within the hour."

Caelan was incredulous: "Are you insane? I want nothing to do with you, your mom, or your aunt! Why would I go with you to pick them up? I'm dropping you off here, and that's that!"

"Caelan," she replied with a frustrated tone as took his hand and drug him toward her apartment, "they're bringing the documents and photos you need to see the ones you agreed to consider. When you have read through them, we can sit down and talk. I promise you it won't be a waste of your time."

He was standing at the door, but refused to enter. "Cae-lan," she exclaimed, drawing out his name, "don't be like that! Come on in, please. I'll be ready in 20 minutes and you can drive my new car to the airport."

He sighed, but came inside, took a seat, and started reading the Austin American-Statesman sports page. The main topic was whether Darrell Royal should remain head coach, or be replaced with someone who understood 'modern' offenses. Bill Yoemans and his Houston Cougars were beating teams they had never beaten before with 'the veer', a 'triple option offense' that confounded defenses, and pundits were saying Darrel sticking with the slot T from way back in the 1950s was the reason they couldn't compete anymore.

Caelan read the columns and commentaries with interest; if Texas changed to an option offense that could score more points, with Coach Campbell's defense as salty as it will be next year, they would have a chance to win the conference and play in the Cotton Bowl on New Year's Day!

He laughed at the thought of offensive coordinator Fred Akers running a triple option offense because he loved to dictate every play call. In the triple option, the quarterback made the decisions, which would drive Akers crazy!

He couldn't see Royal cutting his friend loose, but Caelan hoped it would happen. Heck, if high schools could run the Houston Veer successfully, UT should be great running it, with all the talent on hand; they had a plethora of talented running backs, and Super Bill Bradly back at QB.

The little shit came wandering back into the living room wearing high-heeled white boots that stopped just short of her knees, and a many-colored mini-dress that stopped mid-thigh. Caelan's mouth fell open and he stared at her. The dress was body conforming without being tight anywhere except across her round ass and boobs. He looked her over from toe to head and back down again, causing his cock to spring to swell in his jeans.

She gave him her 'cat cornered the canary' smirk, and asked innocently, "Do I look okay?" She pivoted around a quarter turn so her ass and boobs stood out, then faced away to show off her curves, and looked over her shoulder. Her smirk grew; she finished her spin, and asked, "Well? Am I presentable?"

That pissed him off yet again; she knew damn well how edible she looked! He acted prissy. "If you're trying to make sure every hard dick that sees you falls in lust, sure, you look great. I thought we were going to get mommy and auntie; you have to dress like that to go get them?"

"There is only one 'hard dick' I'm interested in, and it does seem to like my dress!" she replied haughtily, while leering at his cock. She winked and continued, "And you know, Caelan, that those two will be dressed to thrill, so I have to be keep the old ladies in their place! Besides, I thought of you when I bought this ensemble; are you sure you don't like it?"

He brusquely replied, "Come on, we need to get going. Where is your 'new car'?" He turned as if leaving, so she couldn't see him arrange his cock in his jeans to accommodate the swelling. She giggled, knowing full well what he was doing, and strutted in front of him toward the door, looking down and grinning as she passed. "It's in the garage."

'That little slut IS NOT going to seduce me!' Caelan promised himself, and then watched her magnificent ass wiggle in front of him, her slender muscular thighs flexing as she walked on her high heels. His cock definitely liked the ensemble -- so much he had to arrange it again; but the jeans couldn't hide her effect!

Barbara Ann's new car was an aqua-green Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 442 convertible. It was fully loaded, including an eight-track player and premium speakers. She walked to the passenger door and waited for him to open it, and gave him a great squirrel shot when she sat down, raised her legs, and put them in the car; the bright blue lace panties matched one of the colors in her dress. 'She is not going to seduce me!' he chanted to himself. 'Maybe not, but she has an amazing body, doesn't she?' his cock queried, and then posited. 'I'd love to be buried in her again right now!' Caelan shook his head to clear it of unwelcome thoughts.

The traffic was light on a Saturday, so he quickly made it from West Campus to Airport Road by cutting across on 45th street. They turned on Manor Road east and circled around to the private aircraft terminal, arriving just as Peggy and Amelia descended the stairs of the twin-engine plane. Barbara Ann was right: Amelia was wearing a bright print jumpsuit that was tapered over her breasts, waist, and ass, but ballooned into wide-legged pants. Peggy was wearing a cream color sweater dress that displayed her many assets well, and brown knee-high boots.

"Yep, you're right -- they look very fuckable." Caelan commented quietly, goading Barbara Ann. "You should know, you bastard!" she replied lightly, then stepped out of the car and scurried to meet her mom and aunt.

He got out of the car and greeted them. Amelia pulled him into a hug and tried to kiss him on the cheek; he turned his head and kissed her on the mouth, hard. She kind of struggled, but when his hand grabbed her mature butt and squeezed, she opened her mouth and kissed him back...until her daughter yelled "MU-THER!" Amelia turned him loose, but he held her ass and pressed her pussy against his cock. "CAE-LAN!" came the scream; he grinned and turned her loose. She was bright red, and it wasn't embarrassment. He turned to Peggy and opened his arms.