The Summer of 78

Story Info
Reminiscing while stuck at home during the Coronavirus.
3.5k words
4.69
20.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers

I decided to write this story for the day when my memory begins to fade.Hopefully, I'll be able to find my way back to Literotica and relive this wonderful summer.

As we're sitting around in self isolation because f the Coronavirus, many of us have had time to think back and reminisce of the good times in our lives. I've thought about many of the things I've done, and decided to share one of my favorites. It happened during the summer after I graduated from high school in 1978. Our graduation was held in mid May and the day after, we all hit the streets looking for summer employment to help with college or to purchase a car.

I knew the job market would be tight so I was sitting around pissing and moaning and feeling sorry for myself when my older brother Mike asked what was wrong with me. I told him that the summer job market looked dismal and that I really needed the few extra bucks to help with college that fall. He sat with me for a while and then said, "Let me call my friend Kenny. He graduated last year and managed to get a summer job that was only guaranteed for one year. He told me that the employer always liked to hire a new person each year."

After he called, he told me that Kenny would contact the employer and ask if the position had been filled for this summer. Kenny called that evening and told me the job was still open, and that I should go to 58322 Curry Lane and see Mrs. Martin tomorrow morning. I asked him what the job entailed and he told me to just ask Mrs. Martin tomorrow.

The next morning I dressed in Dockers and a golf shirt and went to the address and was surprised to find a nice two story colonial style brick house on a huge lot. I was later to discover that the lot was actually five acres and included a ½ acre pond and a swimming pool. I walked onto the big porch and rang the doorbell. As I was waiting, I walked back to the top of the steps and admired the beautiful flower beds and landscaping of the front yard.

A soft feminine voice behind me said, "Hello. Can I help you?"

I turned and saw a woman in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Her legs were tanned and as well toned as a model's. She appeared to be six or seven inches shorter than me, so that would put her at bout 5'5" or 5'6" and her body filled out her clothes very nicely. When I looked at her face, I thought she was quite pretty for an older woman. She had full lips and eyes that were steaming hot. She looked to be in her late 40s until I walked closer and saw the laugh lines around her eyes and mouth. Then I guessed her to be in her early to mid 50s. She had on no makeup, but didn't appear to need any; her skin was tan and looked soft. Her smile never left her face. She repeated, "Can I help you, young man?"

"I . . . uh . . . I uh came to um . . . "

"Are you the young man that Kenny called me about? The young man looking for a job this summer?"

"Yes Maam."

She laughed. "My name is Linda Martin. You can just call me Linda. What's your name?"

"Uh . . . my name is Ryan Walker."

"Well, Ryan Walker, please come in. Would you like some ice tea or lemonade?"

"Yes please, Mrs. Mart . . . uh Linda. Lemonade, please." Her beautiful smile never left her face.

She handed me my lemonade and then sat across from me on a small couch. I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her beautifully toned and tanned legs, and she caught me starring at them a few times, but her smile never left her face.

"Did Kenny tell you anything about the job, Ryan Walker?"

"No, Maam. I mean no, Linda," I managed to mumble. "And please call me R-Ryan."

"OK Ryan," she said. "Please come with me." We walked outside and she took me all around her five acre yard, showing me her flower gardens, stone walls, a fish pond, the small lake and several outside sitting areas. As we walked, she told me that she needed someone to maintain her property over the summer. She needed the grass mowed, the gardens weeded, the fish pond cleaned, the outside seating scrubbed, the trees pruned and anything else that needed done. This summer she hoped to add a small stone wall behind the house, and I would be expected to work on that. "Ryan," she said, "I know it sounds like hard work but I am prepared to pay eight dollars per hour (Note that minimum wage in 1978 was about ½ half that amount). What do you say?"

"I'll do it. I enjoy being outside, Linda. Thank you for letting me work here. When can I start?"

"How about tomorrow?

The next day I wore shorts and a tee shirt and spent the entire day on the lawn tractor mowing and weed whacking her lawn. I finished up around 4:30 and Linda brought me out some ice cold lemonade. She had on another pair of short shorts and her ever present smile. "You did a nice job, Ryan. Thank you. Just leave the glass on the porch when you're done. I'm going to the store. See you tomorrow."

As she walked away, I found myself looking at those legs and then realized that she also had a great looking ass, especially for an older woman. I stood there drinking my lemonade and thought of the three girls that I had had sex with during the past year, and realized that, even though they were much younger, their bodies really couldn't hold a candle to Linda's.

The next day I was weeding one of her flower gardens near her pool. In the early afternoon, she came outside in a nice two piece bathing suit. It might have been too skimpy for most women her age, but Linda looked great wearing it. I took a break at 2:00 to get some water, and Linda called me over. "Ryan, I was wondering if you would put sun lotion on my back. Please?"

"Y-yes, Mrs. . . L-Linda," I stammered.

She smiled at me and then reached back and unfastened the top of her suit and then lay back down. I put the lotion on my hands and nervously started rubbing it onto her back. Now, in my defense, I have to say that all would have been OK, if she just hadn't started softly moaning while I applied the lotion. I heard the "Mmmmmm! Oh hmmmm." And the next thing you know, I have a woody like I've never had before. I didn't want to stop rubbing the lotion onto her soft tanned back, but I was getting close to coming. She turned her head towards me and her face was just inches from my hard cock. I could tell by the laugh lines on her eyes and mouth that she was smiling, and said, "Did I do that?" She reached out her index finger and very lightly rubbed it around where she thought the head of my cock was, and that was all she wrote. I came in my pants. That was one of the most humiliating things that I've ever done, and I've done a lot of dumb stuff.

She slowly rolled over exposing her beautiful breasts and smiled at me. She quietly said, "Next time we'll try to do better." She got up and walked into the house. I sat there like a big dumb fucking idiot. The big stud- Mr. Macho -- just blew his load after one five second touch by a woman who was probably older than my mother.

I tried to clean up as best I could and then got back to work, expecting her to call me in and fire me. But it didn't happen and I didn't see her the rest of the day. The next day, I was starting to clean out the fish pond. As I was draining the water, I had to catch the small goldfish and put them into a large tub for a couple of days until the new water was chlorine free. As I was chasing one particularly stubborn fish around the pond with the net, I hear, "Would you like some lemonade, Ryan?" I was so startled that I fell in the fucking pond.

When I climbed back out, I saw Linda standing there laughing with tears running down her face. Realizing how silly I looked, I started laughing too. "Come on," she said. "Let's get you dried off."

We went in to her house and she handed me a big towel and searched and found a bathing suit. "Here, put this on and give me your clothes so I can wash and dry them." I went into the bathroom and put on the bathing suit and brought out my clothes and gave them to Linda. She disappeared for a minute and then came back and said, "That bathing suit fits you well. How about some lunch?"

"Linda, I-I'm so s-sorry," I muttered. She started laughing again and just waved my apology away. "You don't have to pay me for today."

She continued to laugh and said, "Of course I'll pay you for today, silly." We ate lunch and then she put my clothes in the dryer. "Come on out and cool off in the pool while we wait for your clothes to dry." She was smiling at me again. Damn, she had the most beautiful smile.

We got in to her pool and began splashing around. At one point Linda jumped up and tried to push me under, but I was just too big for her. I turned and picked her up in my arms and then tossed her into the water. We both started laughing and she splashed me. As I tried to grab her again to toss her into the water, she turned at the last second and my outstretched hand grabbed her breast. It took me a second, but when I realized what I'd done, I jerked my hand back and looked at her with horror. She smiled at me again, and said, "It's OK, Ryan. It's just a boob. Check it out." She lifted my hand and put it back on her beast, and I began to get hard. "See, you didn't hurt it. After all, it's not like you haven't seen them before."

I turned bright red with embarrassment, which caused her to laugh again. I accidently bumped against her and my hard cock must have poked her because she smiled and said, "Are you hard again." I looked into the water and nodded. "Well come on. Let's take care of it so you can get back to work"

We got out of the pool and I didn't think the front of my bathing suit could stretch any further. She reached down and tweaked my cock lightly and said, "Take off the suit."

"Wha-what?"

"Take off the suit. I'm going to take care of that for you," she said.

I slowly dropped my swimming suit to my knees and my cock sprang free. "Wow, that's a nice cock Ryan," she said. She reached down and began stroking it and then slowly dropped to her knees. "Oh shit," I thought. "Is this really going to happen?"

Her mouth found my cock and from that point on, it was all a blur. I never had a blow job before that, but I've have many after that, and none of them have made my brain shut down like that one did. Before I knew it, she was standing back up smiling at me. I knew I had cum, but when I looked at Linda and looked at the ground, there was nothing there. I have no idea if that blow job took five seconds, or five minutes of five hours.

I loved her smile and was glad that she shared it with me so often. She said, "Mmmmm, you taste good Ryan."

"Do you mean that you . . . "

She was still smiling at me. "Spitting is so gross, Ryan."

"Oh fuck me," I thought. "I could fall in love with this older woman. I mean, maybe she really isn't as old as my mother."

I worked on the pond for the rest of the afternoon and went home at 5:40.

The next morning, I got to Linda's house around 7:30 so I could get an early start on finishing the pond. As I was coming up her walk, she motioned me inside. "Come have some coffee with me, Ryan," she said.

"OK, Linda." We sat at her table and drank coffee while she asked me about my plans for the fall. She asked where I was going to school, what I was majoring in, was I excited, and what I hoped to do with my life. Before I knew it, we had talked for over an hour. I said, "I'd better get to work, Linda. Unfortunately, that pond isn't going to clean itself."

She said, "I know you'll be digging in fish shit most of the morning so let me give you something that I hope will brighten your morning. Come over here and pull your pants down."

"What? What? D-did I hear you right?"

"Yes, now just be quiet and pull down your pants."

Well, shit. I had heard her say it the first time, but I couldn't believe my ears. Between the time she said it the first time and the time my pants were down, I was fully erect. She smiled and dove on my cock like she hadn't had one in years. This time I watched and I couldn't believe it when she swallowed my cum. This was so fucking awesome that I couldn't believe it. If I hadn't just cum, I would have cum in my pants.

When we were finished, she said, "That was nice. Why don't you come in for lunch around 1:00, OK?"

I fucking couldn't talk. I just nodded my head and wandered to the door with my shorts around my ankles. Fortunately, she reminded me to pull up my pants or I probably would have walked outside looking like the neighborhood pedophile.

It took for-fucking-ever for lunchtime to arrive. When I came in for lunch, Linda was wearing a tee shirt that hit her mid thigh. Her tits were sagging a little more than one of my high school conquests, but still not bad for someone in her fifties. After a lunch of sandwiches, potato salad, chips, lemonade and cookies, she stood up and slowly pulled the tee shirt over her head. I was stunned as I starred at the most beautiful and womanly body I'd ever seen. She said, "Ryan, I was wondering if I could borrow your cock for a few minutes."

Oh shit. I would be lucky to last a few minutes. We went into her living room and got on the floor where I slowly entered her. Damn, it felt like I was entering a shrine. I knew I wouldn't last long. And I didn't. I said, "Linda, I'm so s-s-sorry. Y-you are s-so sexy that I c-can't control myself."

"That's OK, Honey," she said. "Just lie here with me for a few minutes." When I looked at her, she was looking at me with that beautiful smile.

It wasn't too much longer when I felt her soft hand starting to move my cock. She wrapping her hand around it and began jerking me off. I don't know how she did it, but I was hard and raring to go again. I just hoped to not embarrass myself again. I entered her and began pumping. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "Oh Ryan. Aaaaah! Oh yesss, baby. Fuck me, Honey. Aaaarrgh!"

Oh fuck. This was hot and I wanted to last as long as I could. I tried thinking of my history teacher, old Mrs. Johnston. I tried thinking of football. I tried thinking of algebra. I tried thinking of anything that might make me last. And I don't know how I did it, but my old pal hung in there until Linda came. "Aaaaargggggh! Oh fuck, Ryan! That feels so good. Oh! Uuugn!" She screamed.

A few minutes later, we were dressed. She said, "I hope you don't mind me taking advantage of your poor defenseless cock like that, Ryan." I looked at her and knew that this woman was so far out of my league that I would never have my cock in anything that hot again.

"Oh no," I said. "Any time."

She smiled and said, "I'm going to hold you to that. After all, I'm just a horny old lonely woman."

"You're not that old, Linda. And I'm more than happy to make sure you're not lonely anymore."

She said, "I'm older than you think, Ryan. But I'm glad you're going to see that I'm not lonely anymore."

"Linda, my Mom is 41 years old. You must be only a couple of years older than her," I said.

She asked, "How old are your grandparents?"

I laughed, "Yeah, right. My grandmother is 60 and my grandpa is 61."

She smiled a sympathetic smile at him and said, "Ryan, I'm five years older than your grandfather."

I'm not sure, but I think my jaw actually hit the floor. "Wha-what? You can't be 65. You look like you're . . . "

She smiled again and said, "Thank you, Ryan. You're too kind."

As I was walking towards the door to go . . . to go . . . to go where? Where was I going anyway? Finally, my brain and my cock got in synch and I turned and said, "Does that mean we can't have sex anymore?"

"Do you really want to have sex with someone as old as me, Ryan?"

"Linda, this is the best sex I've ever had. I don't care how old you are."

She smiled again. "Ryan, the fish can wait. Why don't you come back here and we'll spend the afternoon together."

I think I actually remember pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. That afternoon, I explored Linda's whole body looking for wrinkles and sagging and all kinds of senior citizen body deterioration. Yeah, there was some, but for the most part, this woman took care of herself. I remember many years later seeing Tina Turner's legs as she danced and sang 'Proud Mary' at the age of 70, and Tina had nothing on Linda. Those legs ended up wrapped around my head that afternoon, and many afternoons after that. Her luscious lips reminded me of Sophia Loren's lips. And those wonderful lips kissed me and were wrapped around my cock many times during that summer. And although her tits sagged a little, I still enjoyed squeezing them and twisting her hard long nipples.

I started each day with either a blow job or licking her pussy or 69ing. We usually fucked at noon after lunch and some days we ended the day swimming in her pool naked followed by another fuck. And I was making $8 an hour for this. Shit, I would have paid a lot more than that for the sexual experiences I got that summer.

Unfortunately, the summer ended way too soon. On my last day, I asked her about working for her again next summer or on breaks, but she told me that she likes to give recent graduates an opportunity to make money for their first year of college or trade school. I offered to work for free, but she just gave me that beautiful smile again, and I knew it was hopeless. My time with her was over.

Wait a minute. It was only noon on the last day. I said, "We have the rest of the day, right?" She smiled and nodded her head.

That afternoon, we repeated everything we'd done all summer and then we ended the day when I got my ass rimmed for the first time. "OH FUCK!!!! I blew my load so fast that we both started laughing."

We kissed good bye at the end of the day and I went home to pack for school. I've never forgotten my summer with that beautiful sensuous woman. Tina's legs and Sophia's lips and she could fuck better than anyone in my 42 years since.

Well, if there is anything good to come out of this corona virus, maybe it's reliving the happy and memorable times of our lives.

BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers