All Comments on 'The Summer of 78'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
saabdokksaabdokkabout 4 years ago
man the memories

I had a 2 year experience much like that in 75 and 76 oh the memories.thanks i wish i could write as well i would write a story about mine. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF?

"Wuhan"? Go fucking die, racist!

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Lovely story, thoroughly enjoyed it. This wretched virus is stopping me from seeing my sexy 72yo lady friend. When it’s all over I hope we can get back to seeing each other and fucking our brains out again.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're about my age.

I was cleaning the big mirror in my bedroom today and was reminded of the best use I ever put it to. A few years ago, I had a hot, sexy, much younger girlfriend who would come over for bedroom fun. Plenty of privacy, as I live alone. She would strip naked and bend slightly at the waist in front of the mirror. I would enter her pussy from behind while holding her 34Ds in my hands. After some powerful thrusting, I got to see her O-face in the mirror while I shot my load into her pussy. She's out of my life now. So is sex, but I have some great memories.

(P. S. The other guy is right. The Wuhan reference was unnecessary.)

stilllovinglifestilllovinglifeabout 4 years ago
It's COVID-19, not Wuhan Virus

Calling it the Wuhan Corona Virus makes you sound xenophobic, racist, and ignorant. The Chinese didn't create the virus; nature did. The correct name, COVID-19, identifies it as a Corona-type virus disease that started spreading in 2019. By trying to attribute the virus to China, your nationalistic hostility toward other countries and people is displayed.

Please rethink your attitude.

BJB69BJB69about 4 years agoAuthor
Wuhan is a place, not a race of people

Calling a desease by the location it came from (Spanish Flu, Legionnaires Desease, etc) isn't racist. It's simply pointing out the location. People have used the 'racist' word so often that it no longer has the powerful meaning that it once did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Details...

In 1978, minimum wage was 2.30, not about half of 8.00/hour. Eight bucks an hour then was a very good wage.

They didn't have Dockers back then. They were introduced in 1986.

A young adult would have worn Levi's back then.

Good story, could have used better descriptions to make it more immediate, even if it's supposed to be reminiscing.

BJB69BJB69about 4 years agoAuthor
Clarification for Anonymous

You are correct that the minimum wage in 78 wasn't $4. It was actually $2.65, however, I should have said 'prevailing wage' instead. We live in an industrial area that also has two power plants, so the prevailing wage back then was more than $5 per hour in our area.

And you are also right about Dockers. I tend to call all tan khakis Dockers even if they come from LL Bean or someplace else. But I also call all gelatin Jello. That's a tough habit to break but I appreciate you pointing it out. I will try to do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh, give it a rest, Wuhan haters. The vocabulary on this is as variable as our learning about its transmission, and this had to be written some time before publishing. Spanish Flu, Lyme disease, etc. Go somewhere else to peddle your politics- do you pick on some BBC stories the same way? Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
COVID-19 Virus

Covid-19 is Chinese virus. If you order food from a Chinese Restaurant it's Chinese Food, dummy!!

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439over 1 year ago

I loved it!! My kind of story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous