All Comments on 'The Summer of '78'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm happy to see this story continue, but really hope Barbara Ann doesn't cheat on Caelan! ESPECIALLY with Theo! The man she first betrayed her husband with.

Honestly, she shouldn't be hanging out like this with any of them, as she obviously has trouble controlling herself! How naive (read stupid) can you be to have numerous drinks by yourself, with several men you KNOW want you. And one who helped you destroy your relationship before. Please let Caelan come home or something! I'd love to see him put Theo and the rest of them in their place.

I honestly am already bothered by what Barbara Ann's done so far. Any further and it'd be a huge, disgusting betrayal. Which she's already put Caelan through. She needs to think of her family also. Her kids! She's not a teenager anymore. She should be able to make better decisions and conduct herself far better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Barbara Ann is totally disrespecting her marriage and Caelan by even hanging out with Theo. And then not telling Caelan about it! Totally wrong!

However, I do think Caelan should find a way to see her during these long trips. He knows how sexual she is! Still not an excuse though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is Caelan's stance on Barbara Ann being with women? Is he alright with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't let this evil group be successful like the Europeans were last time! They are all devious but she is being stupid in hanging out with them. Really hope Caelan gets there in time and they don't end up divorced. But truthfully, in real life, I don't think I could stay with her. She's just not trustworthy!! It's sad because she and Caelan probably are soul mates. Anyway, in this story I hope they work things out after Caelan learns the truth.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

The next chapter has a triumphant Caelan returning. Submitted today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh wonderful! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Texican! Enjoying this story! When will part 3 be posted?

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

I’ll turn part three in soon, and then we will see

Rewind64Rewind64over 2 years ago

This is HOT! I can picture the little fuckbunny taking on the whole group! She’s as hot as she makes everyone Elsa!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn’t like this so much, didn’t add much to their story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is not Romance, this is Loving Wives. She already cheated on her husband twice. Just a two faced whore. Just like all cheaters, "Honey, it was just sex, I don't love them, I love you". Oldest excuse in the book. He needs to drop her and now. She's so horny and such a good fuck, that she needs to sell it, since she can't seem to keep it in her pants. She'd make a killing and be sexually satisfied. Almost all people get horny but they pay the price to respect themselves, their partner, marriage, and family. In this case, both would be happier if they just divorced and let her become a prostitute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...