The Summer of '78 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,465 Followers

The town, and all of south Texas, was outraged, angry, and on high alert. Doors that were never locked were locked that night, and fathers checked their guns.

Soon after dawn, a sleep-deprived, angry, and anxious Caelan was told that another section of the FBI had someone undercover at the Kingsville Bank where Louise Martin received her dirty money, but that they were building case for money laundering and didn't want to blow his cover until they had identified the men behind the laundering scheme.

Caelan was ready to drive his Power Wagon through the front doors of the FBI offices, but Winfred Williams said to give him an hour, maybe two, before he did. He then called Bob Allen, who called his close friend from Georgia, President Jimmy Carter. President Carter called the Director of the FBI, and the laundering sting suddenly evaporated in favor of saving three lives and capturing violent, dangerous criminals.

By noon, the bank president and the others the undercover agent had identified were being questioned in the Kleberg County Sheriff's office. By mid-afternoon, they were in federal custody, headed for San Antonio, and a massive search effort focused on the area south of Kingsville toward Falfurrias.

The FBI also looked into the background of the judge who issued the surprise ruling freeing the three dangerous criminals, and found suspicious activities. They unleashed their forces to find out more, suspecting ties to those he released.

Caelan and five members of his security team joined the search in his Power Wagon, with permission from the Rangers. What the FBI didn't know wouldn't hurt, they said, but keep a low profile and stay away from the feds.

They chose the area around Baffin Bay that was being ignored by the feds, who believed the kidnappers were hiding on a ranch located further south toward Falfurrias they believed to be associated with the drug trade.

***

Barbara Ann, Lauren, and Kara were beyond terrified from the moment the car blocked their exit and men approached the car with guns pointing at them. It only got worse when they were being drug from the car at gunpoint and thrown in the van, where they were chloroformed. When they awoke naked and strapped to what looked like beds with gynecologist footrests, their fear grew exponentially. When Barbara Ann saw Bridgette, Hans, and Ernst, she screamed and fainted.

The three stood over her naked body and laughed. Bridgette explained, "She'll be screaming louder when we begin filming, as will you two girls. You really shouldn't be friends with this little one; she gets all her friends in trouble, like she did Paula and Judy and the two boys. If her husband were not such a hard head, he would have been included too.

But don't worry: we will give you all a little something to help you relax, and then we will make you scream in ecstasy... well, and in pain too, but that only magnifies the pleasure!

Hans and Ernst will get the cameras and microphones set up, and we'll begin your film debuts when some of our clients get here later this evening.

Alejandro, give them something to help them relax; we want them fresh when the party starts, not exhausted from struggling and crying!"

Before they left, Hans, Ernst, and Bridgette pinched their nipples, probed their pussies, and stroked their bodies, discussing how this one or that one should be presented to the camera to get the best shot of their assets being used. Hans took several pictures of each girl, and then stopped at Barbara Ann's bed. "I'm going to enjoy fucking every one of your holes tonight, hübsches Mädchen, but I'm going to pay special attention to your cute little asshole. When we finish with you, you will understand what I went through in the prison your husband sent me to!"

Alejandro checked out the merchandise too, before he gave them the injections in their strapped-down thighs. He had to man the camera tonight, but hoped there would be enough left of them to use for his own satisfaction when the others got through.

***

The "clients" from Texas were holed up; the furor caused by the kidnappings had them busily destroying records tying them to Bridgette and her Columbian partners. The Columbians and out-of-state clients, however, were not aware of the uproar, so they flew blissfully into the Kingsville airport, from which they were transported by a van to their destination on Baffin Bay.

The clients and her supplier had been assured that the catch this time was of the highest quality, and they could use them any way they wanted. In fact, for a small fee of only $100,000, you could "snuff" one of them.

The demented and perverted men were thrilled that Bridgette was back in business and supplying them with fresh meat. The tall, skinny one from New York immediately inquired about choking one of the women to death while fucking her, and was told it could be done for the right amount.

Juan Jose was there to choose the American woman he would take home to Medellin, to serve him until he tired of her, and then she would serve his soldados. Such women rarely lived long, but he enjoyed using and torturing the spoiled Yanqui bitches.

Meanwhile, the War Wagon was slowly wending its way down paved and dirt roads, public and private, along the three sides of Baffin Bay accessible by vehicle. Two men were standing in the bed, holding onto the headache rack and looking over the brush and tall grasses for the van and cars, or any structures that might house the vehicles. Caelan knew from experience that the kind of house Bridgette would have access to would most likely be large if not opulent, so tall roofs with numerous vehicles outside or large garages were their primary targets.

***

Barbara Ann was had been given the injection while still unconscious, but she was fighting them even in her sleep. Lauren and Kara had cried, shivered, and prayed for a while after the injection, but they were becoming more compliant by the minute. They talked, but their talk was punctuated by giggles and sighs, and discussions of how their senses were on fire.

They were hearing more noise from the room connected to their chamber, and soon music began to play. "I've got to pee something fierce, but the music is making me even hornier!" Kara mumbled; Lauren giggled and agreed.

Soon thereafter, six men came into the room. They were unstrapped, supported, and taken to the adjacent restroom, which was as luxurious as their bedchamber. Barbara Ann had recovered consciousness, but she was having difficulty walking or talking. She did pee, but when they got back to the room and were strapped down, she just stared at the ceiling. Lauren and Kara continued to talk, and tried to get her to respond, but she lay silent.

A group of men came in, and when they left there were two video cameras on tripods pointed at each bed, and three handheld cameras were lying on furniture. Alejandro returned at 7:30; this time, he used a needle-less syringe to spray something into each woman's nostrils, and left the room.

A precisely 8:00 pm, the horde of perverts descended on the helpless women. There were nine men, in addition to the three kidnappers and their associates. They made their way around each bed to view and touch the women. "What's wrong with this one? She looks like she's out of it!" asked a fat man with a florid complexion as he probed and prodded Barbara Ann.

"Don't worry about her. She's married and she tries to pretend she doesn't want it, but when she gets a cock stuck in her she goes crazy! Best fuck you'll ever have, based on my experience last time!" Hans answered.

Bridgette walked by each woman, leaned over, and spoke loudly to her. "Bitch, you are going to fuck and suck some rich and powerful men tonight, and you will fuck and suck better than you ever have before! Anything they want to do to you, you will let them! If you don't, you will be severely punished!"

Lauren and Kara just smiled; Barbara Ann stared at the ceiling.

Cards were drawn for first in each pussy and first in each mouth. The winners stripped, took position, and began to enter the selected pussy or mouth. Lauren and Kara whimpered, but the sensation of a cock entering their overstimulated pussies overcame their fears.

Barbara Ann, on the other hand, began chanting, "No! No! You can't do this to me again! No! No! You can't do this to me again!"

The man who had drawn her pussy had a 7" cock; the one at her mouth was smaller. He couldn't open her mouth, and when the man at her pussy tried to enter, she flounced twice as if an electric shock had passed through her. That hurt like hell and knocked him backward; he cussed at her, but she was again frozen in place. Her eyes were wide open, her jaws clinched, and a high-pitched whine was coming from her throat.

Bridgette slapped her but she didn't acknowledge it in any way. Han's came over and shoved two fingers into her dry cunt, but she didn't respond at all!

The men looked at Bridgette, who ordered Alejandro to give her another injection. "If she won't fuck, she gets snuffed on film, so be ready Mr. Abulov!"

***

The war wagon was easing down a dirt road near the bay when one of the men riding in back saw the sun glinting off the peak of a high roof that appeared to be situated near the water. He tapped on the window; Caelan stopped, listened to the explanation, and they headed slowly back that way, making sure not to raise dust or be seen.

A quarter mile from the road that appeared to lead to the building, he stopped and parked in a lane with a rusted gate that looked like it hadn't been opened in years. They left the vehicle with their pistols and knives strapped on, automatic weapons in hand, and donned camouflage headgear to match their clothes. After a brief planning session, they scattered, crawled through the four strand barbed wire fence, and slipped into the brush.

It was only a half mile to the house, and they made it in under six minutes. Scattered out to get the full 180 view, they advanced to the brush line, stopping just before the mowed area began. They were in tall grass and brush, and wearing camo that matched perfectly, so they were all but invisible.

There were two guards in sight: one near the garage, and one at the corner of the house. There was no need for conversation; the men on each end ran through the mowed area and crouched against the wall. They disappeared momentarily, just before both guards succumbed quietly to their knives.

There were more guards scattered around inside the house, but they were out of position, paying far more attention to the naked women and the men surrounding them than to their duties. The six men in camo and Apache-style face paint crept into the house, two from each of the three doors. One of the guards saw Caelan and his partner; he shouted and raised his rifle, but went down in a hail of bullets. Other guards began firing but they too were killed, and the intruders surged into the bedchamber.

Juan Jose's bodyguard shielded his boss and opened fire, but a short burst took him to the ground, and another cut his naked boss in half when he reached for the gun on the floor.

The roomful of big, bad drug dealers and white slavers were screaming and begging for mercy, but Hans and Ernst sprinted down a hallway toward the back. Caelan waved at the room and yelled, "Kill anyone that moves, especially the blonde bitch! James, check the women!" Then he and Carlos, raced after the two Germans.

'I should have killed all four of them that night' he thought as he sprinted in pursuit. They were outside, climbing into a car when Caelan and Carlos burst outside. Ernst fired four shots, nicking Caelan's shirt but missing Carlos completely, while Hans got the car in gear. He jumped in and they sped toward the road. Ernst was firing from the open window when fire from the Colt AR 15s hit him and Hans. The car swerved into the corner post for the gate, where it ground to a halt. They quickly checked, but both were obviously dead, so they rushed back inside.

Caelan sprinted toward the bedchamber; he had been so focused on finding men with guns he hadn't actually seen his wife or her friends. Now that the danger of being shot had passed, he was praying they were all right.

James, a highly trained medic, was huddled over Barbara Ann; Rick was taking photos of the women and men for evidence. Carlos stayed outside to ensure the guns of the guards who had been knifed had been fired and they had residue on their hands. The other two members of the security force were standing guard over the men and woman.

Going straight to his wife, Caelan looked at her frozen body and face, and asked James "What's wrong with her?"

He quietly replied, "I don't know: it could be drugs, or a mental issue of some kind, or both. She's in some kind of a catatonic state. She needs help, and she needs it now!"

"Chuy, call this in: tell them we need an ambulance and to hurry!"

Caelan put his mouth by Barbara Ann's ear and began whispering words of love to her; she wiggled her fingers, but remained frozen in place.

He left his wife and strode to the French woman responsible for much of the grief in his life: "BREEGGGEEETTTEEEE BITCH, what did you do to her?"

Bridgette smirked at him, and he slapped the smirk off her face. "Last chance; what did you do? You don't tell me, I gut you, then I begin killing your minions. If none of them tell, I start killing these perverts. When the cops get here, you will all be dead, and our story will be that you kept firing and wouldn't surrender so we had to kill all of you to save the women!

Team - you heard me! We need to stage the scene so that will appear to be true. I'm taking her into that room; separate the kidnappers from the perverts and start questioning them. If they lie, kill them; if they won't talk, kill them; if they do ANYTHING besides tell you what we need to know, kill them! Is that clear?"

Caelan slung his AR over his shoulder and pulled his knife. He grabbed Bridgette by the arm and started pulling her toward the other room by her right arm. She pulled a dagger from under her dress with her left hand, and pulled herself to him with blade extended, aiming for his stomach. The knife in his right hand slashed down, cutting her across the arm. She screamed, dropped the knife, and tried to cover her wound with the arm he was still holding.

"Stupid bitch! You didn't think I saw the outline under that skimpy dress? Ready to tell me, or do I open the artery in your arm and let you bleed to death?"

"Fuck you!" she screamed. He flicked his wrist and a wound opened on the inside of her bicep; blood gushed from it.

"James can stop this, but you only have one minute. Tell me what you did to my wife, or die -- your call."

"I'd rather die than go back to prison -- fuck you!" She spit on him and stood defiantly.

"Okay, she's going to bleed out, so start on the others. Shoot them, though -- too many knife wounds already. Start with that little punk that's shaking in his boots."

Alejandro's admission came spilling out, "No! I'll tell -- don't kill me! She made me do it! Earlier I gave them a mix she makes -- estas mostly E but some kind of alucinogeno -- hallucinogen - tambien! Then about an hour ago she told me to inject Special K in sus narices -- their noses!"

James went back to the phone to give instructions to the dispatcher to relay to the medical team already en route. That information caused a second team to be dispatched to address the drugs, and a third to look over the dead and wounded.

Carlos pulled Alejandro to the side and took over the questioning.

Caelan pointed at Bridgette, bleeding all over her dress, and said, "Okay, James, bandage this bitch up! I'll come visit her in prison so I can laugh!"

Caelan went back to the beds. He examined Kara and Lauren, who seemed to recognize him but didn't seem able to respond. They appeared to have been penetrated, as their pussies were wet and swollen.

He considered unstrapping them, but they appeared to be comfortable and he doubted they would be able to sit up, much less walk, so he decided it was best to leave them there until medical personnel examined them.

"Get something and cover them up, Rick. Then you and Jaime begin interrogating these assholes about what they were doing here. We want to have had good conversations with each before the cops arrive. As before, if anyone gives you shit, just kill 'em!"

Turning back to his wife, Caelan spoke quietly and confidently. "Barbara Ann... Princess, I'm here with you. You don't have to be worried now; the bad guys are dead. They injected you with something, but the doctors will fix that in a few minutes. You are my brave girl, and I love you! The kids -- Dos, Sean Michael, Ali Mia -- all love you. Just relax now and soon the doctors will be here to help.

Can you hear me, Angel?"

Her finger fluttered, but nothing else. Caelan's worry grew; he knew she still had nightmares from the first time she was drugged, and was mentally fragile concerning these people and their actions -- but who wouldn't be? Now he was worried that she was having such a bad breakdown she might never recover.

Caelan heard a curse and a scream from the other room; James emerged with a bleeding wound on his side, and a bloody hand holding his knife. "She won't cause anyone any more grief; she stabbed me with a dagger hidden between her legs, and I killed her. Luckily for me, this one was shorter or it would have killed me. I do believe she got me in the lung, so if I pass out tell the medical...." With that, he collapsed on the floor, blood tinged spittle around his lips. Rick rushed to help.

Caelan's rage was apparent to everyone in the room. "Keep them huddled up like that. On the count of three take the whole sorry bunch out! Fifteen less scum-sucking, drug-dealing, slave-selling, perverts polluting the world! Ready?"

When the ARs came up and were pointed the begging began, and eighteen bodies, eight of which were naked, were suddenly prostrate on the floor. "You pieces of shit wanta live? I don't see any reason you should! Fucking predators without character or scruples! On the count of three, gun them down!"

"Please, please, I'll tell you everything I know!" begged the Russian. As soon as he broke, the others, several of whom were weeping loudly, began begging for their lives.

Caelan shook his head in contempt. "If you want to live, when law enforcement gets here, you WILL cooperate! We're taking pictures of the IDs we found in the next room that belong to you naked people, and of the IDs the rest of you have in your pockets.

After what you did and planned to do to my wife and friends, believe me when I PROMISE we will hunt you down if you don't cooperate! Bridgette, Hans, and Ernst are just as dead as Yves. You survived, so the kidnapping, drugging, and forced sex are on you and you alone, and if James dies, you also face charges of murder!

You are guilty if you came here for illegal purposes, if you participated, or if you were one of the guards who held them captive. Alejandro, you know how much trouble you are in for administering the drugs, so you need to cantan como un pajaro -- sing like a bird!"

The sounds of the sirens were closing fast. There wasn't time to complete any more "interviews", so Caelan stepped outside without his rifle to greet the first arrivals. He hoped they knew him or understood the bad guys were under control inside. With a manhunt this big, there was always the chance someone with a happy trigger finger would show up.

Fortunately, it was two deputies dispatched by the office in Kingsville, who were followed closely by multiple ambulances.

They slid to a stop and jumped out with their guns drawn. "Who are you?"

"Caelan Kelly, Deputy; my security force and I just called you! The ambulances are going to need to access the house through the side door; can you move your vehicle before you come inside?"

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,465 Followers