The Summer of '78 Ch. 03

Story Info
Intrigue, danger, injury and recovery.
22.5k words
4.71
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers

The Summer of '78 -- Ch. 3

All characters engaged in, watching, or talking about sex are over the age of eighteen.

If you read Chapters 1 and 2 first, this will be much more entertaining because I don't rebuild characters from chapter to chapter, and the characters and situations commence hard on the heels of the previous. This is the final chapter of '78. As always, constructive comments and criticism are invited. Thanks for reading.

When Chapter 2 ended, the Kellys had reunited after Caelan's weeks of travel and Barbara Ann's temptations, but - "The stars were aligned and all was right with the universe as they ate breakfast together, not knowing catastrophe lurked in a plain white van parked just down the street."

***

As soon as the judge released Bridgette Bernard on her own recognizance, responding to her false claim of poverty and being trapped in a foreign country, she contacted her friends in the underworld. With new identity papers in hand, she disappeared into the nether.

The District Attorney had relied on his ADA's assurance the judge would rule against the spurious claim that they had been denied counsel and legal advice due an alien in the US. It seemed ridiculous, given their failure to request assistance from their consulates at the time, so he was caught off guard.

The sheriff was irate, as was his chief deputy, Tristan Ramos, who had seen firsthand the depths of their depravity and the cruelty of which they were capable. He was first on scene at the Cameron's house in Port Aransas in 1967, and the scene would stay with him forever. Of the six college students on site, only Caelan escaped being drugged, raped, and filmed, and he only escaped because he was so suspicious they tried to kill him with a pipe, but only succeeded in knocking him out.

The other five, including Barbara Ann, spent months in hospitals, mental facilities, or therapy after they were rescued. They withdrew from university and suffered through the summer and fall for their mistake of trusting Bridgette and her husband, Yves. Additionally, many other in the US and Europe had been treated similarly, and then blackmailed with the films made of them having sex with other men and women.

The DA and sheriff then contacted Interpol, which they should have done immediately after the arrests, and certainly before the trial. From Interpol they learned of the long criminal histories of Hans Muller, Ernst Schmidt, and Louise Martin, AKA Bridgette Bernard, and that there were several outstanding warrants for each.

Cursing continually, at themselves and their underlings, they issued APBs for the three, citing "Armed and Dangerous". Arrest warrants were issued by another judge, but, in spite of their sworn statements that they would not leave the jurisdiction pending an appeal, they were not to be found.

Ernst and Hans met Bridgette at a prearranged location in Kingsville. She accessed funds she had sworn she didn't have through a banker friendly to her friends in the underworld, and they began gathering the arms, vehicles, equipment, and gunmen they would need to reestablish their place in the violent porn, drug, and human trafficking trades, and gain revenge against the man they held responsible for their incarceration.

***

After breakfast, Caelan, Barbara Ann, Lauren, and Kara adjourned to the McLaughlin's house to rescue mom and dad from the kids. They didn't want to be rescued, so they joined them in games played in the back yard. After a sandwich lunch, the kids took a quick nap, and then they all went swimming, or, more accurately, played water games.

Sean and Amelia fixed snacks, and the famished kids ate like hungry horses. The adults drank Dr. Pepper and chatted, and then rejoined the kids for boisterous games of Hide and Seek, Kick the Can, and Ghost in the Graveyard.

The evening was drawing near and Caelan had a big meeting in Houston at noon, so they took the kids home at nine.

Kara warned them to keep it down tonight, or she was going to come watch! "Is that supposed to be a threat?" asked Barbara Ann with a wink.

Through iron will and the use of an overstuffed pillow, Barbara Ann did keep it down. Kara didn't come check on them, but if she had she'd have seen the sex bunny introduce Backdoor Bunny #3 to their play.

"Can I try something a little different, Darling?" she asked her husband, who laughed.

"Anything you want, Doll!"

She pulled Bunny out of the drawer and explained, "I want to be on top, and I want you to put Bunny in my heinie and keep him there while we... while I ride you! Can we do that?"

She handed him the vibrator and Caelan laughed again, "Okay, hot stuff; getting an anal fixation too? Yeah, sure, we can do that, but isn't this a bigger one than you use when I'm gone?"

"Yes. This is the biggest one of the training tools. Just once, I want Brutus to be my heinie when I'm not so drunk I don't remember, and this is teaching me to relax and accept the intrusion. At least that's what the kit says!"

Brutus did not enter the little heinie hole that night, but he could feel the vibrating bunny toy through the soft membranes and reacted powerfully to the thought of being between the cheeks of the most luscious ass he had ever seen.

Lovemaking flew out the window early on, when Caelan flipped her on her knees and began a doggie rhythm he had never before employed. Holding her cheeks apart with his big hands, he mashed the bunny in deep with his thumbs when he shoved his cock in her fiery cunt, and let bunny slide out a bit when he pulled his cock back out. That meant a big cock was driving into the depths of her vagina at the same time a big toy was driving deep into her rectum.

The relentless rhythm of deep penetration and removal had her whimpering when they drove in, and panting when they slipped back to the entries.

If the vibration in her rectum was sensational to Caelan, the combined sensations were overpowering to Barbara Ann. She ground around the cock, whimpered, cried out, and succumbed to the double-pummel in a fashion and to a degree she had never done before.

When he felt her insides spasm, Caelan pulled her hips tightly against him and held her in place while he shot what felt like cups of semen and sperm into her womb!

She had managed to cram the pillow into her mouth just before she submitted to the sensations, but her cries reached new decibel levels when his hot cream bathed her insides. She wondered if her birth control pills could hold up to the onslaught of babymakers he released tonight, and giggled at the thought of having a new baby to care for twenty-four hours a day while chasing her wild bunch around.

Caelan asked what was so funny, but she just cuddled up like usual and went to sleep contented.

Several hours later Caelan felt her become tense in his arms. She whimpered pitifully and said "No! No!" in a desperate voice before trying to push away from him.

He released her, but called her name, trying to wake her gently. "No! Please don't do that to me again!" she practically screamed, and started kicking and swinging her arms.

Caelan grabbed her, held her still, and firmly said "Barbara Ann! Wake up!"

She came out of the nightmare with another whimper, and looked around wildly. "It's okay, Baby -- you had a bad dream, but you're all right now. Relax - let me hold you."

She eventually calmed in his arms, but he could feel her heart racing when he first pulled her close. "Want to talk about it?" She nodded against his chest and said "Yes".

"Is this your first dream like this, or...?"

"Not my first" she mumbled into his chest. "They started three days ago."

"Are they about your experience with the Europeans, or what?"

In a tiny voice she answered, "Yes. Well, they are about having sex and being hurt. Not just with them, but with almost everyone! It's like something evil is in my brain, stimulating me! When I wake up I'm so sexed up I feel like my body is on fire and my brain is spinning!"

"Hon, you're going to call Dr. Winston in the morning. I think you're having flashbacks of some kind, which they warned you might happen."

"I know I need to... they are so strong I feel like I'm losing control of my body and mind! Will you help me?"

"Of course! Now, cuddle up tight, I'll protect you from the bad dreams, and tomorrow we'll get you help!"

***

She did sleep the rest of the night, but awoke when Caelan released her and got out of bed. He had to get ready for his big meeting today, so he began his morning processes early. To accommodate his desire to stay close to his family for a while, the meeting being held in Robert Martin's offices in Corpus Christi. The CEO and Chairman of the Board of Caelan's company were flying in this morning; they were having lunch catered, as the meeting was scheduled from eleven until three.

Chairman Winfred Williams or CEO Daniel Durst, would chair; Caelan's primary responsibility would be to make the case for establishing a satellite office for discovery and production in Corpus. There was already a small office here for the transmission and refining sections, so he was confident they would agree.

Barbara Ann had just started the coffee and breakfast when she was joined by Lauren and Kara. All three were still in their pajamas, but they had already spent time in front of the mirror, so they looked presentable... or, actually, delectable. Caelan walked in with his suit on, briefcase in hand, and just froze when he saw them together in front of the stove and sink.

"I know my wife wakes up gorgeous, but look at you two! Silk pajamas look like a fashion statement when you three wear them!"

They appreciated his comment, but made light of it and finished preparing the meal.

"Gracious, Wife; migas tacos? That's a first!"

"Okay, Barbara Ann -- spill! What is this and how did you make it?" Kara insisted.

"It's migas tacos, and it's simple. Fried corn tortilla strips, diced tomatoes and serrano peppers, eggs; spoon it on a hot, fresh flour tortilla, and top with avocado slices! I learned this from Peggy's cook, who is so good she should have her own restaurant! I hope you like them! When they wake up, I'm going to make some for the kids without the peppers."

The migas were a big hit with the adults and the three kids, who came down proclaiming their hunger only a few minutes after the adults finished. Two cups of coffee later, Caelan learned that the children were going to a swimming and birthday party for a friend who lives a few blocks over. It would last from noon until dusk, and the women disclosed their plans to spend the free time shopping at the mall on Padre Island Drive.

Turning to Kara and Lauren, Caelan asked, "Ladies, do you have those resume's I asked for? I'm meeting with my bosses at 11 this morning; if they agree to start the new office, I will present you as my first hires. I need the resumes and applications, though, so they will be impressed."

"We do! We brought two sets when we came down, and we filled out the apps you gave us. I'll go get them before you leave," Kara assured him.

"However, Boss-to-be, we've never even discussed salary and benefits," Lauren interjected.

"Don't worry; you will get fully paid benefits that are better than what you have, a title you can build on, and a salary that is a bit better than your current salaries."

"A bit?" Kara asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Quite a bit," Caelan replied with a smile. "Trust me."

***

All suited up, briefcase in hand, he kissed his kids and his guests on the cheek, and got a full-body hug and open-mouth kiss with a little tongue from his wife. "Call your doctor, Hon. I'll expect an update when I get home." He slipped into the garage.

When they heard an engine start chugging, Barbara Ann said, "Oh, my! The bosses had better be ready today! He's driving his War Wagon! That means he's feeling all macho and ready to do battle!"

They scrambled to the door to watch, and Lauren exclaimed, "What in the world is that? It's too shiny, but it looks like an army truck!"

"Oh, just ask him and he'll tell you! Or, we can ask Dos, who loves that truck as much as Uno! Dos, can you come here and tell Kara and Lauren about Daddy's truck?"

He raced into the house, looked out that door, and was obviously disappointed that it was gone. He turned to the women and recited. "It's a 1960 Dual Cab Dodge Power Wagon with four wheel drive. They made them for the army in World War 2 and Korea. Dad's has been restored and painted Forest Green. It has oversized all terrain tires, and Dad says it will go almost anywhere! It doesn't have air conditioning, but he added a radio, cassette player, and speakers. It is the coolest truck ever, and he lets me steer it while I sit on his lap! Someday he's going to let me drive it by myself!"

"Men and their toys!" Kara laughed. "So he has the Woody and this monstrosity! Does he drive anything from this decade?"

"Dad also has a 1978 K20 Chevy Suburban four by four. It's cool too, but it has air conditioning, premium sound, and everything! We drive it more than anything else, but I like the Power Wagon and the Woody better.

Mom's Cadillac Sedan de Ville is pretty cool too, but it's so fancy it's kind of girly!"

Kara was impressed. "So, you're a car guy, huh? My little brother is too! He's older than you, but I'll bet you would love to ride in his souped-up 1970 Plymouth Barracuda!"

They wandered off talking about her brother's car and Daddy's trucks and cars, leaving Lauren and Barbara Ann to chat over a glass of orange juice. Lauren used the pause to inquire, "I heard you scream last night, and it wasn't a good scream. Are you all right?"

After an explanation and support for seeing her doctor from Lauren, Barbara Ann called Doctor Winston, talked with her briefly, and set an appointment for tomorrow morning. Lauren was concerned about the tension around her friend's eyes and mouth, but hoped an afternoon shopping would help in the short term.

Peggy called just before they left to suggest tongue-in-cheek that her niece and friends buy some "nice dresses for a party that might happen Friday night." When Barbara Ann asked for more information, Aunt Peggy dismissed it with a laugh. "Let's just say that Caelan would have to royally screw up his presentation today to NOT get what he wants, and a bigger raise than he is asking for. If he doesn't screw the pooch, the company will be hosting a reception in his honor at the Crest Hotel on Ocean Drive Friday night and you need to shine! Your girls do too, as the first faces of the new Corpus Christi office."

The three kids raced into the Keller's back yard, leaving their mom and her friends behind. They followed anyway, to ensure Jan didn't need any last-minute things, and to introduce Lauren and Kara to her and the other hosts.

After a nice lunch at Luby's Cafeteria and an exciting but exhausting afternoon at Dillard's, they enjoyed a cold treat at the food court before dragging their full bags to the car. They stashed them in the spacious Caddy trunk, and were chatting happily as Barbara Ann started the car.

Before she could move, a car pulled in front of them, and a van pulled in behind them. They heard noises like gunshots, but they were more confused than frightened. Suddenly men with guns surrounded the car and yanked the doors open before anyone could react. They were pulled out of the car and drug kicking and screaming to the van parked sideways behind them. Men inside grabbed and pulled them through the back doors and covered their mouths with foul-smelling cloths that rendered them unconscious.

The white van and black car sped away, while the men in another car carried on a gun battle with the man who had been shadowing the women all day. He was wounded and penned down, but managed to shoot the legs out from under one of the three firing at him. When another went to pull him inside the Toyota they were in, he shot that man in the shoulder. The freshly wounded man fell into the car, leaving their wounded partner on the ground, and they fled the parking lot in the same direction the van and black car had taken.

There were numerous witnesses, including an off-duty police officer who was entering the mall to take his family to a movie. When he heard the gunfire and saw the kidnapping, he pushed his family inside and raced to a phone to call for help. Ambulances and police cars converged on the mall; off-duty officer Vargas provided a description of the cars and van, and an APB was issued.

The wounded member of Caelan's security team, Ismael Garza, was transported to Spohn Hospital and interviewed on the way by a police Sargent. He had the license number of the Toyota, and a good description of the shooters. He didn't get a good look at the kidnappers due to being shot at, but noticed the license on the van was from New Mexico.

The wounded gunman, surrounded by cops with drawn guns, gave up without a fight. Officer Vargas and Detective Garza stood over him while he bled on the pavement. Garza waved off an ambulance with a white driver and motioned for Pepe's ambulance. Pepe shielded them from the crowd by parking between the crowd and the wounded gunman, and stood beside them.

The three men spoke in Spanish, while the bilingual white cops played Sea Gull Shit Bingo, choosing a car and betting the ever-present pests would shit on it first. They wanted to be able to say they didn't see or hear anything.

The wounded gunman refused to answer.

"Pepe, you're from El Salvador. Isn't that gang tattoo on his arm?"

"Si. That is the same gang that came into our village, killed my father and raped my mother, and would have killed me if I hadn't escaped into the jungle."

"So you would agree he is a dangerous man, and we aren't allowed to have you transport dangerous and uncooperative criminals like this. How long will it take before he bleeds out here on the pavement?"

"Not long, maybe 20 minutes. It's fifteen minutes to the hospital, so in five minutes it will be too late."

"Hear that, Pendejo? In 20 minutes you're dead, and we can't take you to a hospital to be saved because you're dangerous and uncooperative. You sure you don't want to answer my questions?"

After the brief interview with the suddenly cooperative gunman, the APB was revised to include the names Hans Muller, Ernst Schmidt, and Louise Martin, AKA Bridgette Bernard, and an 'armed and dangerous' warning was added.

The head of Caelan's security team broke up the meeting with only a few minutes remaining, and all hell broke loose. After learning that Ismael, the security officer he had assigned to look out for his wife, was going to survive, he was taken to police headquarters.

Chairman Williams got on the phone to Governor Dolph Briscoe, who dispatched Texas Rangers and State Investigators to Corpus. CEO Daniel Durst ordered two other company security units to come assist immediately, and arranged transportation for them and their gear.

Amelia and Peggy were chauffeured to pick up the kids, while Gary talked to his golfing buddy, who happened to be the head of the local FBI office. Sean drove to the police station to be with his son-in-law and see if he could be of assistance in any way.

By dark, every cop in south Texas was on the lookout for the kidnappers. Pictures of Hans, Ernst, and Louise Martin/Bridgette Bernard were on every TV station, and the company had offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the safe return of their victims. In 2020 purchasing power, that was a $700,000 reward, and it put tens of thousands of average citizens on alert throughout south Texas.

Corpus Christi was a sleepy coastal town that catered to tourists. There were only about 225,000 inhabitants, and violent crime was rare. Kidnapping of any kind was exceedingly rare, and having three young women taken at gunpoint on the parking lot of the mall in broad daylight was unprecedented! That a gun battle was occurring between the kidnappers and security personnel at the same time made this seem like a TV show or movie -- such things did not happen in sleepy Corpus Christi!

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers