All Comments on 'The Summer of Moira June'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
old_riderold_rideralmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!! You've done well. I like this type of story. Much the same as my life.

GoldenrodTNGoldenrodTNover 2 years ago

I rarely give 5 stars, but this hits it out of the park. Sweet and romantic, with details that puts the reader in the room with these two. A green-eyed, strawberry blonde chubby girl who smells like green apples; my wet dream come to life. No misspelled words, and good grammar -- Well Done!

VividNastyMindVividNastyMindover 2 years ago

Not as erotic as I would have liked, but that's just because I love fucking. But this story is beautiful and that's why I gave it five stars. Keep up the great writing !

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Love comes in many packages... great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was etouffee in my case. Taught a doe-eyed midwestern girl how to peel and devein shrimp, make a roux, turn off the heat so the shrimp don't get rubbery, and freeze the shells to make stock later.

I was young once, and in love. Those were good days. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This should have been in Romance...maybe Erotic Couplings but not Fetish. BBW is a preference, a beautiful, sexy preference. PVC...now that's a Fetish...imho. I almost didn't read it because it was Fetish but the descriptor piqued my curiosity.

Anyway, before I get hung, drawn & quartered, for my erroneous definition, it got 5 stars from me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...