The Summer She was a Voyeur

Story Info
Karissa has new man move in next door.
2.5k words
4.36
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karissa was from a small town and have never lived anywhere else, but upon graduation from college she took a job in the city with a big company and a good salary. She was able to locate a condominium in a nice area of town that was on the second floor with a nice balcony.

It was summer, and unusually hot this year, but she learned after she had already moved in that the air-conditioning in her bedroom was not working very well. Fortunately the nights were cooler so sitting outside, or leaving the windows open, seemed to be an adequate way to enjoy the summer night.

Karissa was a junior executive with a new job so she was required to put in a lot of time at work . Because of her long hours, and the fact that she was not good at getting up early, it was almost always dark by the time she got back to her place.

She got into a routine of coming home, opening up all the windows to let the air in, changing out of her work clothes into shorts and a light T-shirt, then having a little dinner on her back patio under the stars. She knew that the light was out for the patio but kept forgetting to stop at the store to buy a bulb so that she could replace it. Soon she actually enjoyed eating outside without the light because as the sun went down she could see the stars much more clearly in the dark.

Several weeks after she moved in she noticed that there was some activity in the vacant condominium that was in the next building to the left of her unit. She had looked at this condominium when she bought hers but didn't like the fact that it needed some upgrades that she wasn't going to be able to do. One of the things she noticed when she went through that unit was that the window coverings were old, and several of them appear to be broken or missing.

Friday night, after a long week of work she was not in the mood to go out with her friends to go dancing. She got home a little after seven, took off her clothes and put on her sleeveless T-shirt and silk pajama bottoms. She warmed up some leftover chicken from the night before, then took that and her salad out to the deck to eat. It was an unusually dark night with no moon so by 8:30 the sky was clear and she could see the stars.

When she is finished eating she moved to the reclining chair she had on her patio and was listening to music in her headphones when she noticed some movement in the condominium across from her. From where she was sitting she could clearly see into the first floor unit because the window coverings that should have been on the top half of the window were missing. The condominium was occupied by a man who appeared to be middle-aged, and it was obvious that he was still in the process of moving things into his place.

The heat must have been a problem in his unit also because he had the windows open to let the air in. The blinds on the windows were closed for the most part but since the top half was missing, from above she could see into the living room and bedroom quite clearly from where she was sitting.

While she was eating her dinner the lights had gone out in his unit, but by the time she had finished eating he had returned. She watched as he came in from the front door, placed his keys on the counter and then went to the bedroom. She saw him go into the closet in his work out clothes, then come out a few minutes later completely naked. In college she had a few boyfriends but had kept to herself a lot, focusing on her studies. She had fooled around some, but the guy she had spent the most time with was inexperienced and shy so the sex they had was lights out and not very fulfilling for her. She had never seen an older man completely naked.

He had a little bit of a stomach but was in pretty good shape so she would have said he had the classic "dad bod". What got her attention was what was between his legs. From her vantage point she could see that he had a rather large cock hanging freely as he roamed around his bedroom.

Part of her thought that she shouldn't be looking at this man walking around inside of his own place, but she was sitting in the dark and couldn't take her eyes off him. She looked down to see the outlines of her nipples poking out from underneath the t-shirt as they became fully erect. Her hand pinched one of the dark sensitive buds, then the other, as she watched him wander through his bedroom quietly organizing a few of the things in the room. She felt her pussy getting moist and thought to herself that there was something deliciously wicked going on here.

Her view was, for the most part, all of his bedroom and most of his living room, but he went out of her line of sight occasionally which only heightened her desire to see more. Her pussy had seen only her hand and her vibrator for almost a year but it felt like it had been longer. She needed this release, this voyeuristic pleasure that had presented itself unexpectedly. Her hand had slipped inside the loose opening in her shorts, slowly drawing circles in the wetness that had lubricated her clit.

When he went out of sight for about 10 minutes she thought that might've seen the last of the naked man, so she was pleasantly surprised when he re-emerged from what probably was the bathroom and the shower. She was a little disappointed to see that he had a towel around his waist, but that didn't last long. Once he was dried off he dropped the towel exposing his long cock once again. If anything it seemed to be a little fuller, and thicker now.. She continued to watch, mesmerized by seeing something that she wasn't supposed to see. Her hand continued lightly touching her wetness, almost subconsciously edging herself while she watched. He appeared to tidying up his bedroom completely unaware that she was not far away.

He had set up his bedroom furniture earlier and now walked slowly around the bed putting new sheets and pillowcases on the queen size bed. She could see that he had rather muscular legs, and a nice firm ass that was a few shades whiter than his tanned legs. Once the sheets were on, and the bed was made, he pulled out a chair and placed it by the window that was right below her patio.

He took out some lotion, then put one leg at a time on the chair while he rubbed the moisturizer into the lower parts of both legs. When he moved to his upper thighs he got some more lotion from the bottle, turned directly toward her, and rubbed some on one leg, then the other, and finally on the growing object in between. His cock had to be at least ten inches long semi-soft. She imagined what that might look like once it was standing at attention while now pushing her fingers deep into her wetness.

Karissa might not have had a lot of experience with boyfriends, but she had discovered the joy of making herself cum. She took her left hand and ran it under her shirt so that she could pinch her extended nipple. He stroked his cock, applying the lotion as if he was trying to get it fully hard. She thought for a minute that he was going to lay back on the bed and play with himself but once he had the lotion worked in he stopped and the lights in his bedroom went off. She was so wet that when he turned off the lights she thought about finishing the job and making herself cum, but while she was licking her fingers he moved to the front of the condo and continued to organize.Her edging had gotten her so excited that she thought about going inside so she could get on her bed and finish but something about this unexpected Friday night entertainment, and the warm summer evening , kept her glued to her chair, watching.

Shortly after he did a quick cleanup of the kitchen area she noticed that he was on his phone talking to someone. Even though the windows were open she couldn't hear all of the conversation but he was clearly talking to someone about coming over. When he hung up he went to the bedroom and put on some shorts and a T-shirt. She thought the show was over for the night but before she could collect herself and get up, he had gone to the front door and was talking to a woman who had come over.

His visitor was probably in her forties, dark hair and casually dressed. Karissa could see that she was reasonably slim, but had some nice curves. As soon as she was in the door, he pulled her close and they began kissing passionately. Karissa watched as he let his hands roam all over the woman's back and round, full bottom while her hands were doing the same to him. They continued standing near the front door kissing but she was already unbuttoning her top, kicking off her shoes, and tugging on her shorts. In only minutes she was standing in front of him in a light silk camisole with a red G string underneath. His shirt was off just as quickly and it was obvious that he was beginning to get excited because there was noticeable bulge tenting his loose shorts. Her hands were rubbing the outside of his shorts while they kissed.

They moved over toward the counter, near the kitchen of his condo, and area that was almost directly below the back portion of Karissa's patio. The window facing out from the dining area was covered with a sheet on the lower half, but the upper half of the window remained uncovered. She wondered if they looked up if they would see her but at this point she didn't care. The woman had dropped to her knees and was slowly pulling his shorts down over his fully erect cock. Her lips went to it immediately, working the underside while she held his balls in her hand. Karissa was fascinated watching the older, and more experienced woman, first lick the shaft, then take the head into her mouth and swirl it. Karissa could see the woman's right hand buried between her legs while she was sucking his cock, trying hard to get as much of the huge shaft as possible into her mouth.

Karissa had never imagined that sex could look like this, almost animalistic compared to the boring stuff she had done. The woman stood while holding his big shaft in her hand, spun around and grabbed the counter while thrusting her ass toward his cock. He rubbed his cock up and down her ass slowly, then pushed to meet her thrust and enter her from behind. Karissa's hands were moving rapidly and so when she saw him push inside she came hard, shaking all over in the biggest orgasm in her young life.

For a girl just out of college, that had not had a lot of sexual experience, watching this was an awakening to what a real orgasm felt like. Her hand alternated between rubbing up-and-down, all over her clit, then extending her fingers into her pussy so that she could touch the spot that makes her cum. She continued to watch as he reached for the woman's hair, grabbed a handful and pulled on it as he moved in and out of her from behind.

Fuuuuuuck! More! Harder! Harder, she kept crying out as she matched his thrusts with her pelvis. Karissa's hand was moving more quickly now, matching the woman's intensity as she was approaching her own orgasm. She noticed that the woman's legs began to shake, then her knees weakened and her thrusts back into him stopped. Karissa's hand stopped moving, holding onto her pussy while she spasmed over and over like never before.

Karissa watched as he continued to hold his position deep inside of his lover, then when her orgasm subsided, he slowly pulled out. She turned around and took him in her mouth savoring her juices and licking them off and she stroked him. Her tongue found the head and bobbed up and down, while she wrapped her entire hand around the shaft bringing him quickly to orgasm. Karissa had never seen a man come this way, spurting all over the woman's lips, her tongue and her face.

The action down below moved from the front room to the bedroom. The angle of her view in the upper bedroom window gave her an unobstructed view of the two lovers quietly talking on the bed. She could see his cock clearly, now deflated but still quite large. She could see the woman's small round breasts and large extended nipples clearly on the bed. She had never seen such wild sex before even in the few videos that she had watched. It just wasn't the same as watching these two less than 50 ft away having uninhibited sex right in front of her

Her pussy was so wet that it was still dripping down her legs. Her fingers were still inside her. She could taste her sex as she sucked on her fingers to savor the taste of her orgasm. The woman said something to him then slowly moved over on top of him, sliding her legs up his chest until she came to rest directly over his face. She could not see the face of the woman but it was obvious that she was enjoying herself and moving toward having another orgasm. The man was underneath her with his tongue in her pussy as she moved it back-and-forth over his head and face rubbing her sex on his tongue, his chin and his nose.

While the woman was sitting on his face the girl above could clearly see the size and shape of his cock as it began to grow again while he savored her juices. She was rubbing her pussy again thinking about how the he would feel up inside of her. She had never had one even half that big and knew that it would fill her to the limit. After her fifth orgasm she quietly moved inside so that they wouldn't see her on her patio.

That night was only the beginning of many nights of watching this man masturbating on his own or having great sex with this woman. It took him over a month to replace the window coverings and she was truly disappointed when that happened, but for the month it was orgasm after orgasm watching them and learning until she would get up the courage to say "hello neighbor". Of course that led to another story.