The Summoner Ch. 02

Story Info
Brigetta completes her first task and discovers a new power.
2.5k words
4.67
9.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hi guys. Here's one to tide you over whilst I write the next chapter. This is actually turning out to be a bigger project than I thought (even coming with its own prequel to be released after this one is finished so not to give spoilers!) Anyway, thanks for all the kind words and I hope to keep the standard!**

*

Brigetta knelt by the hot pool in the bathhouse. Underground springs filled the baths with steaming, mineralized water that could ease even the sorest of muscles. The sunken tubs could comfortably fit five people in them at a time but took forever to fill.

As she waited, she lit the candles around the room one by one. Baths had always been one of her few indulgences and the soft light would help her relax.

After her ordeal the night before, she would need all the relaxation she could get.

The mere thought of what Asmodeus had done to her sent a tinge through her body, sharp enough to make her gasp. She needed him, her body ached for his touch and only he could temper the fire inside.

The demon had given her a mission to obtain a professor's ring to open the locks around a particular scroll. To get that ring, she needed to get close enough to one of the professors in order to grab it, and that was only if she were lucky.

The very thought of using her body to gain access to those stuffy old men made her ill but there was one professor in particular that she could try. Getting him alone would be a mission all to itself. Everywhere he went he either surrounded by the top ranking professors discussing gods knew what or chased by amorous female students wanting to win his favor. Not that she could blame them. Alexander was a hansom man and his body was every girl's dream.

The best way was to try and sneak her way up to Alexander's quarters and try to seduce him at night. Once he was asleep, she could steal the ring off his very finger if need be.

But before she could do that, she needed to clean herself of the sweat and combined juices that had dried on her skin from the night before. After her summoning, she had little enough energy to tidy up after herself, staking away her equipment before falling into her bed in a dreamless sleep. She had awoken hours later with the midnight chime, sore and in dire need of a bath.

At this time of night, the bathhouse was empty, all the students and teachers had retired for the night and she had the whole place to herself. Just as well. She didn't think she could come up with a plausible answer if they questioned her about the sigil that had been carved into her back. It would take days to heal properly and it still ached whenever she moved.

With the tub finally filled, she lowered herself into the pool, sighing as the silken water enveloped her skin and hissing as it stung the still tender flesh of her back. The heat and minerals relaxed her muscles but did nothing to erase the ache between her thighs.

The only thing that would ease her frustration was Asmodeus himself and he had made it clear that he had no intention of showing himself until she had obtained the ring.

Lying back, she smoothed a hand down her flat belly towards her mound while the other cupped her ample breast. Even just the thought of the demon made her incredibly wet and she could feel the thickness of the juices between her legs before they melted away into the water.

Trying to ease her frustration, she slid her fingers into her fold, massaging the small bud there. A sigh escaped her lips and she tilted her head back as the pleasurable tingling feeling spread through her.

Normally she would have thought of Alexander, imagining his hands massaging her tender areas as he thrust himself inside her, but the only image she saw was Asmodeus' gleaming red eyes and his dark grin as his twin shafts speared her.

So engrossed in her vision, she failed to notice the door to the bath chamber open as a hooded figure stepped inside.

Alexander had thought the bathhouse to be empty but was pleasantly surprised to see Brigetta enjoying a soak. It took a moment for him to realize what she was up to when the soft moan that came from her parted lips gave her away.

He hadn't seen her since her graduation day, even though he had sought her out. The sight of her standing there in the hall after her test, naked and still flushed with the power from her summoning had ignited a dark desire within him. He wanted to possess her in every way a man could but she had eluded him for over a week.

Now she sat in the tub, toying with herself in the candlelight right in front of him. He couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.

Stripping the robe from his body, he stood near the bath, watching her hand through the rippling water and listening to her moans.

"May I join you?" his voice echoed around the empty chamber.

At once Brigetta's eyes flew open and focused on him. Instead of feeling embarrassed at being caught fondling herself, she motioned to the steaming water. "There's plenty of room." She smiled inwardly. To think she was worrying about how to get him alone.

She watched him as he stepped into the tub, her eyes drinking in his strong, tanned body. When he had spare time, it was spent outdoors, communing with nature and completely nude, which was one of the reasons why he was so popular with the female student body. All of them had seen him in his naked glory and fantasized about his strong arms holding them at night.

He watched her as her eyes travelled unabashed over his body, momentarily lingering on his manhood before taking in the taunt muscles of his belly and chest.

At last her eyes found his and the heat in them was palatable.

Fixing his gaze on hers, he slipped into the water and settled opposite her. Neither of them spoke but their eyes dared each other to make the first move.

A small smile touched Brigetta's lips. If he wanted her to come to him, then she wasn't going to leave him waiting, not when he was making it so easy for her.

She stood, the water streaming from her body as she stood in front of him, just outside of arms reach. With one hand, she trailed her hand up her slick body slowly, following the line of her belly to the cleft between her breasts. There, she settled her hand on one breast, caressing the soft skin and feeling the hard nub of her nipple against her palm. All the while she watched him, her gaze filled with unspoken challenge.

Alexander rose to his knees in the water, closing the distance between them and pulled her firmly to him. Her breasts hung in his face and he took one of her nipples into his mouth, licking the water off it before nipping it gently with his teeth.

Brigetta gasped and threaded her fingers through his hair, holding him close as his strong hands cupped her buttocks. Under the water, she could feel his manhood twitch against her leg and smirked. This was almost too easy.

She gripped his head between her hands and pulled him upwards until he stood before her. There was one thing that she had longed to do ever since she first saw him and it was her turn to kneel in front of him.

Her tongue darted out and licked the water off his shaft, teasing it into full hardness. Once satisfied, she moved back, pressing her cheek along the hard length of him until she reached the head. There, she parted her lips slowly over the sensitive tip, working her tongue over the underside of his shaft as she took more and more of him into her mouth until she swallowed him whole, taking him as deeply as she could down her throat.

A sharp hiss from above her turned into a moan as his hand clenched her hair in one fist, holding her there for several seconds. Eventually he released her and she slowly withdrew, playing her tongue over his head as she reached the end.

She slid him once more into her mouth, not as deeply this time but sucking on him as her head bobbed back and forth in a steady rhythm. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of sloshing water, the slurp of her mouth and Alexander's moans.

Every time she withdrew, her tongue would lap at the underside of his shaft with her tongue, pressing hard against the ridge, milking him for all she was worth. With each new moan or gasp she was able to illicit from him, she tried the same technique to replicate the sound.

The sensations drove him wild and it wasn't long before he was about to unload but she didn't stop her magic tongue.

She could feel his release building as if it were her own and, just as it hit him, she swallowed him right down to the base of his shaft, his seed pouring down her throat as he spasmed in her mouth. As she drank him in, she felt like she was swallowing more than just his seed.

The pleasure from his release was almost akin to an orgasm for her and she realized that she was feeding off his sexual energy like a succubus. His pleasure gave her her own. At last she could silence the nagging ache between her legs.

She felt him grow soft in her mouth as she pulled back. Gripping him gently with one hand, she stood, wiping her mouth with the other.

Alexander pulled her close, kissing her deeply as she stroked his manhood, coaxing it slowly to life again.

She could feel his lust inside, quiescent now that he had reached his first orgasm. With the energy she received from him, she fueled his lust until he was hard again in hand.

"A gift," Asmodeus' voice whispered in her ear. "To help you with your task."

Then, as suddenly as his presence appeared, he was gone.

Brigetta didn't question it. If her new found power allowed her to reach orgasm, then she would take the gift and be damned the consequences. If she was able to bring a man to attention again and again until she was completely satisfied, all the better.

With her touch, Alexander's kiss became more impassioned as the lust filled his body and all rational thought left him. He allowed her to push him towards the edge of the tub, forcing him to sit on the edge as she mounted him, spreading her labia with this throbbing shaft and sliding home in one smooth movement.

Alexander held her close as she rode him, gripping her cheeks tightly with every thrust and burying his face in her neck. Even though he wasn't as large as Asmodeus, he was still thick and long enough to fill her at this angle. But it wasn't enough. She needed him hard and fast, needed him to come so that she could reach her own orgasm.

With one hand on his chest, she pushed him flat on his back and rode him, flexing her inner muscles with every push of her hips forward. His hands gripped her hips, strong legs pushing up to meet her thrusts, his only thought was to empty his seed into her.

Brigetta quickened her pace, spearing herself over and over on his hard shaft, willing him to come inside her. She could feel he was close. This time she was ready, using her new power to suck the energy out of him as he cried out, stiffening as he filled her, his shaft pulsating inside her tight folds.

The orgasm when it reached her was small, nothing like the ones she received from Asmodeus and not nearly enough. She wanted... no... needed more.

Touching Alexander on his chest, she poured her power into him, filling him again with lust until all he felt was sensation.

Growling, he pulled her down to his chest and rolled them both over. Grabbing both her legs, he rested them on his shoulders as he gripped her hips, driving his shaft deep and hard into her, searching for his own release. His face was red with exertion but he would not, could not stop until she was satisfied,

As much as she was enjoying herself, the sex was only a means to an end. This time she would take as much as he could give her in one go and she prayed it would be enough to tip her over the edge of pleasure and silence the ache.

The look in Alexander's eyes wasn't even human anymore as he continuously drove himself into her and the sounds coming from his mouth were animalistic as he mindlessly rutted.

Brigetta didn't notice, she was so lost in the sensation of the lust broiling inside him. She could taste it in the air and it was intoxicating.

With a brutal shove, Alexander came inside her and Brigetta swallowed his lust, drinking his energy in a rush that left her tingling.

Finally she reached the orgasm she had been waiting for and it filled her in a mind-blowing, tingling rush.

As she basked in the afterglow, she was vaguely aware of the twig-like fingers gripping her hips.

Opening her eyes, she gasped at the horror between her legs.

Gone was Alexander's full lips and strong arms and in its place was a dried up husk. It opened and shut its mouth soundlessly before it keeled over, pulling what used to be its manhood from her.

Brigetta should have felt disgusted or horrified but all she felt was the pleasure coursing through her as she watched Alexander give a death rattle as he hit the ground. His body, brittle as a dried leaf, crumbled before her eyes leaving only a pile of dust and his professor ring behind.

Sitting up, Brigetta scooped up the ring. She could feel the power coursing through it and knew that she was one step closer to achieving Asmodeus' goal. He would reward her well for her efforts.

Thinking about the demon made thing slow in her body clench and the ache was back.

"Bring me the ring and I will reward you, my little summoner," his voice purred in her ear. The sound sent a pleasant shiver down her spine and she stood.

The pile of dust that used to be Alexander lay in a pile at her feet. When the cleaners arrived in the early hours they would think it was a prank left behind by one of the younger students.

None would know the truth, and if they ever found out, she would eliminate them too.

Gathering her things, she picked up Alexander's cloak and wrapped it around her shoulders. It still smelt of him. Later she would throw it in her fireplace to erase all evidence.

But for now, she looked forward to the reward that Asmodeus had in store for her.