The Sun and The Moon AMBW 07: Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of tense silence as Rumi tried to collect her thoughts. She opened her mouth to speak a few times, but grimaced instead. She finally found her voice and spoke.

"I should have said something then at the party, but I didn't want people to know we were related. If I knew he was trying to hook up with you..."

"Rumi, honestly, it's fine. I wanted to hook up with him."

Rumi wanted to still wrap her head around all this. "Are you two dating?"

"No..." Said Lucy but something in Rumi didn't look too convinced.

Rumiko shook her head. "Lucy, I need you to listen to me, I'm just going to be completely honest with you and I don't want to say this to hurt your feelings in any way or think I'm out to get you. You're a very special friend to me but Hoho is not a good guy. He's not dating material, at all. He's actually really...really fucked up- and I am saying that as his sister; Someone who's known him all my life."

She continued. "You're a really sweet, sensitive girl and I can see how he can take advantage of that, but Hoho is just using you for whatever he's looking for to fulfill himself. Once he gets bored, he's gonna dump you without a second look and won't even care. I've seen it happen time and time again with every girl he meets. I know how he hurts people."

"He's also not the worst of my family- if you even stay around long enough to meet our parents- more so our mom, you'd be hurt to know...the ideals... that she has about..." Rumi felt uncomfortable finishing the rest of her sentence and let Lucy draw the rest.

"I just want to let you know, you both are adults, but you've been my friend for a long time and I wouldn't be a real friend if I didn't let you know my brother isn't shit but a user. No one can change that about him, you won't be the first or the last to think you could." Rumi hoped her words got to her friend and watched her friend's expression saddened. Lucy gave her a tight lipped smile as she didn't know how to process her friend's words.

"Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate you looking out for me." Said Lucy, though her voice was smaller than Rumi had ever heard it be before.

Rumi looked sympathetically at her. She knew it was no nice way to say it, but she rather spared Lucy the pain Hiro is going to cause her. Hopefully doing this didn't also put an even weirder strain on their friendship.

They two ladies hugged it out for a moment then Rumi stood up. "I'm going to go talk to Hoho." She excused herself from the room and left Lucy to her devices. Rumi walked back to her brother's room but saw him stepping off the last stair. He eyed his sister carefully.

"What did you tell her?" He asked in Japanese.

"I told her the truth, about you. I told her to be careful and know that she won't be around for long with you." Said Rumi as she walked past him to get to her purse.

Hiro felt his anger actually bubble under the surface. "You have no right. What if I actually like her?" He spat back but his sister was unmoved. "What if I want to be with her?"

Rumi turned around and gave him a hard look. "I find it so hard to believe you. Don't hurt my best friend Hiro or I will never forgive you if you do." Hiro took her threat genuinely, considering it was probably the first time in years she addressed him with his real name. With that, Rumiko walked back to the kitchen and Hiro followed her with a dark scowl on his face.

"Welp, it's settled; I'm going to stay the weekend to make sure to put some space between you two. No more fuckfest!" Rumi announced.


12