The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 03

Story Info
Ma's daughter Liu wants to replace her mother.
9.3k words
4.66
14.4k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of Richard's involvement with Asian women in Southport UK will be found by reading the entire series.

Ma went to work on Richard's cock, sucking it into her mouth and using her tongue to tease his thick eight and a half inches. He had first fucked the Penang born, forty-three-year-old Chinese woman two months ago after meeting Ma in the Sun Hung Chang Grocery store. There, guided by advice from his online friend and internet sexfight author Aussie Greg/Asiansexfight, he had gone Asian pussy hunting (see Chp 01).

Before Richard Ma had endured first a fifteen-year sex drought as he got his pleasure from young whores, and then total betrayal by her husband. Maybe because of these two things, he found she was far better in bed than any woman he had had previously. But since three weeks ago when she had defeated as Richard watched, a wealthy Hong Kong businesswoman Guan Cheung in a long, very closely fought sexfight, Ma had gone to another level. The mother of a twenty-two-year-old daughter was now insatiable and wanted to be fucked every way and very often by Richard. On top of that, and encouraged and guided by Richard, she now dressed without any restraint: she looked like an internet escort from Friday Ad or a prostitute operating from Marcy Street or Prescott Park in Richard's hometown Portsmouth UK.

She moved in the bed so that they were in the 69 position and presented her pussy to him. Richard responded and explored her cunt with his tongue, licking her slit and sucking her clit in the way he knew she loved. He savoured her wetness, then slipped two fingers into her tight cunt and methodically finger fucked her while continuing to eat her wet slit. As he licked up and down her cunt he tasted her sex juices, enjoying the quantity and her salty tanginess. Life was so good now after his bitter divorce.

Ma was busy, enthusiastically taking and servicing the full length of his cock in her mouth and throat, and he decided that In a few minutes he would change positions, let her take his rod in her cunt or arse and then fill her with his cum. His fingers had found a good spot in her cunt, and she was rocking her hips rubbing her upper pussy on his face, coating it with her sex juice. She was grinding on his face and doing her best deep throating of his cock when Richard thought he heard a noise like a squeaking floorboard in the hallway. He stiffened and paused causing Ma to moan in frustration.

He listened for perhaps thirty seconds but there was no repeat of the sound. Nor should there be as he and Ma were the only two in the house with Ma's daughter not due home for another couple of hours, and he didn't believe in ghosts. Probably just the old wood framing shifting and settling in the historic house in Queen Street.

He went back to work eating the 5 ft 4, 100-pound 30B 25 32 bodied Chinese woman. After a month he still marvelled at her tits. They were a small 30 inches but round being a B cup. However, the nipples were things of wonder: her areolae were dark and far larger than the largest current coin, an Australian 50p coin with its 11/4" diameter, and her nipples even at rest were almost 1/2" long and a little thinner than a pencil in diameter. Ma, on top of him in their 69, began tensing and cumming, and he pinched her long, hard nipples and she went off, screaming her second orgasm and dripping her female cum over his face. That was it: he couldn't wait any longer.

"Move Ma." She sat back. Richard flipped her over on to her knees. He positioned his cock at her pussy and drove it deep. She accepted his length and girth and cried out in pleasure, "Fill me and fuck me with your cock. Shoot your cum in me." Richard held her slim hips and fucked her relentlessly, shaking her body with his pounding and causing her long, straight black hair to whip back and forth as he drove his pulsing cock into her. Then, reaching his peak he felt his entire body clench, and a moment later he released his first burst. His hot cum coated her insides, then his second, third and fourth flooded her waiting pussy before his fifth and sixth trickled into her.

Despite just cumming Richard's fuck rod was still longer than some men's erections and he could be quickly ready for action again only with little arousal. Ma lay beside by him still horny and unfulfilled, rubbing her nails along his cock. His cock was soon stiff, and Ma sat on top and rode his hard cock cowgirl style for her own pleasure. She took his pole fully inside her wet love cavern and as she rode him: she told him how she needed it at least three times a day, how big he was and how his huge cock filled her and excited her. She came three times, then worked him with her cunt muscles until he filled her again, before they drifted asleep. Not bad considering he had taken her on the kitchen table four hours earlier when he had arrived home after work.

The next evening as he was watching the news on the TV Ma's twenty-two-year-old daughter, Liu, approached him. He thought of her as "The Mouse" because she was always studying at the university or library and was hardly in the house and when she was, she was quiet and unobtrusive. But more so because she was so quiet and unattractive. Her flat, round face was dominated by large round glasses, she had longish hair cut brutally straight, wore no makeup, was slightly taller than her mother at 5 ft 5, but very skinny. It was hard to tell exactly how slight she was as she always wore loose oversized tracksuits but for certain she was considerably lighter than her mother's 100 pounds and had a scrawnier body than Ma, perhaps being a 30AA 21 30.

"Richard, you remember how you said you would show me how to use the Solid Edge 2022 CAD software at your work. Could you show me tomorrow? It's Saturday, and I have a test next week on using commercial CAD software."

Richard cursed his earlier promise said after Ma and he first met her in an attempt to make her think better of him. It interfered with his plans for tomorrow of having Ma start being an exhibitionist in public. Still, he hadn't told Ma of that yet, and it may earn him some extra brownie points from Ma, so he reluctantly agreed, although from his face you would have thought it was just what he wanted. He took out his frustrations on Ma that night having sex with the ever-willing Penang woman four times: once before sleeping, once after waking a few hours later and, perhaps because he really took her long and hard, another two times when Ma woke him with her mouth on his cock. Perhaps he should get frustrated more often he thought.

Richard and Liu alighted off the route 50 bus near the Norfolk Navy Shipyard and proceeded to walk to his office. As they passed the Bellissimo Express Café Liu grabbed his arm. "Let's be real computer nerds and have a coffee," she said and grabbed his arm and steered him into the coffee shop. She sat beside, not opposite, Richard: an action which he thought mildly unusual, and as they slowly sipped their overpriced café lattes Liu turned to him and said, "This is a very special and exciting day for me."

Richard nodded to show he was listening while he thought, "Ho hum. Yes, a boring day showing her the basics of the CAD program he used in his business, but then Ma tonight and maybe the public exhibitionism tomorrow."

Liu snuggled against him. "Yes, very special because today you agree to fuck me like you do with my mother. Just like I have heard from outside your bedroom and seen through the keyhole."

Richard spluttered into his coffee shaking his head and trying to get "no" out of his mouth at the same time. So that was the noise he had heard. Liu must have come home earlier. How manty times had she stood outside the door listening to her wailing, screaming mother being fucked? She continued, "I have a deposit on a room booked in your name at the Ibis Budget hotel and if you don't agree I will tell my mother you arranged it. Who do you think she will believe, her crying molested daughter or you who took advantage of me instead of teaching me CAD?"

Thinking quickly and playing for time Richard asked her to repeat it all as he needed to take it all in. After she did this he said, "But why do you think you would need to do that? I have been thinking of the same thing and wanting it but didn't know how to say it. What would you think? Would you want that? Would you think it was betraying your mother? So, I never did."

He looked at her and could see Ma's daughter wanting to believe his words but common-sense won out. "You are just saying that, so I won't go through with it. But I will if you don't fuck me."

Richard played his trump card. He pulled out the small Olympus WS-853 8GB Stereo Dictaphone he had in his pocket all the time to record business thoughts and ideas that popped into his mind. He pressed play and Liu's recorded voice from her repeated conversation started, "I have a deposit on a room booked in your name at the Ibis Budget hotel and if you don't agree I will tell my mother you arranged it. Who do you think she will believe, her crying molested daughter or you who took advantage of me instead of teaching me CAD?"

Richard spoke, "Now when your mother hears that, who will she believe? But more importantly why would I say what I did if your blackmail threat is useless. Then there is this." He took her hand and rested it on groin. Even through his trousers she could feel his throbbing hardon: a result of his previous thoughts of Ma's public exhibitionism, though Liu was not to know that.

Liu's eyes widened and seemed to glow with happiness. She gasped, "You really meant it." Without thinking she continued to stroke his cock. "Mother was right. It really is a monster, but don't worry I will try and take it even though this will be my first. And there will be no problems, I started taking the pill a month ago and I broke my hymen with a cucumber a week ago preparing for this."

Inside Richard smiled. He was relieved as, with a few more manipulations, his life could continue as it had before. Ma would not know of his fuck with her daughter. He had proof that he had not pursued Liu if things didn't go to plan, and she tried to tell her mother. It was going to be her first time confirming what Ma had told him about her daughter: she was a virgin. The size of his cock combined with some hard intensive fucking and Liu would either realize she wasn't up to it or be satisfied with one fuck and reluctant to try more as it wasn't enjoyable.

There was only one thing to tidy up. He didn't want the proof of a visit to the Ibis Budget hotel in Fratton Way. "Instead of making love." Yes, that was the perfect phrase, "making love" not fucking he thought. "At this Ibis Budget hotel,' he continued. "let us go to an apartment I rent above the Sun Hung Chang Grocery."

Her eyes hardened. "Why there?" she queried.

Richard was ready. "Because I rented it when I first thought of making love to you but became too scared to ask, and because it would make me feel very proud for us to consummate our union above where I met your mother. Although I will understand if you feel that disrespects your mother and want to go to the Ibis."

Her eyes melted. "You rented it for us, and no, it wouldn't disrespect my mother. It would be perfect for you to take me above your first meeting with my mother. I would love it there because it makes me feel more wanted and special than mother."

He breathed out knowing he was safe.

Richard escorted Liu up the stairs at the back of the Sun Hung Chang Grocery and opened the door. It was as he had left it three weeks ago after Ma's long sexfight against the Hong Kong businesswoman Guan Cheong, which was his real reason for renting it. He turned to Liu and sensed tension and nervousness in her for the first time that morning. He had to get this over and his life back to normal again quickly.

Richard wrapped his arms around the twenty years younger Liu and lent forward and kissed her face. He kissed the top of her head and her forehead. Then her cheeks and ears. While at her ears, he nibbled her lobes and stuck his tongue into her ear hole and swirled it around. She sighed quietly as his tongue left her ears and his lips returned to her cheeks, then moved on to her chin then to her lips. He traced the outline of her lips with his tongue before sliding it into her mouth. Her eyes closed, and her mouth opened. Like almost all inexperienced women, she didn't think much of French kissing at first, but she soon responded. Their tongues met and started dancing together in a long, slow mating dance.

Richard could hear soft purrs coming from deep down in her throat. Her arms reached up and circled his head as she pulled his lips tightly against her mouth so their saliva flowed freely and mixed. As they kissed Liu's thin body gyrated and squirmed almost nonstop against him. Despite this just being a fuck by numbers for Richard to get it over with his body was responding and his cock swelled on its own accord. Even more so when Liu pressed closer and started dry humping him. Any inhibitions she may have had before disappeared as she kissed him without restraint, alternately sucking on his tongue, then deep fucking his mouth with her tongue. She wrapped her arms more tightly around him, standing on her toes to pull him closer against her and rub her track suit covered quim against the thick eight and a half inches still in his trousers. It was time.

Richard told her to shut her eyes and extricated himself from her tight embrace. He lifted her arms and raised the tracksuit top up and over her head and freed her arms from it. Then he removed her baggy tracksuit bottoms and stepped back. What he saw was not what he expected. Sure, she was wearing cotton full briefs and a white padded bra, but her body, although slim, was tight and taut and her legs were longer than her mothers and he had to admit probably shapelier. Definitely not what he expected, but he had a job to fulfill. Fuck her, empty his load in her quickly and that combined with the size of his cock for her first time would leave her satisfied she had been fucked, but not wanting more. He dropped his trousers and boxers and the monster sprung forth unleashed and quivering erect, ready for action.

Her eyes widened and mouth opened in shock as her eyes fastened on the length and width of what Big Dick, his nickname at his soccer club, had in the cock department. Richard stepped forward, held her tight, unclasped her bra and stepped back. If he was surprised by her body, then he was astounded by her tits. They were smaller than her mother's being only a 30AA, but they were obvious protrusions on her body because of her slimness. Shape wise, they were firm torpedoes rather than orange shaped, but he had never seen nipples like he was looking at. Her tits stood only two inches from her body but the last third of each was a swollen cone of dark elongated puffy nipple slighter wider than the tit flesh it surmounted. Then from each puffy nipple extended a normal nipple at least half an inch in length.

She wiggled out of the cotton briefs and presented Richard with more shocks. Her pussy hair was jet black, long, fine, and straight not curly. It sat above a very long slit with four ear sized crinkly cunt lips hanging out of it. What had been hidden under the tracksuit was getting him even harder. Richard lifted her up and placed her on her back at the edge of the bed and he knelt with one of her legs over each of his shoulders. Maybe he would just eat that pussy for a while before he drilled her and came fulling his part in the blackmail.

With her legs spread apart, her pussy was totally open to his view. Every woman's mons pubis contains sebaceous glands that secrete pheromones to induce sexual attraction and Liu's was giving off plenty. Below her mons the hood covering her clit was spread tight as the bud beneath continued to swell and her long cunt lips were swollen by her anticipation of what she was to experience. He watched the protruding pink bud grow and burst from under its hood and he saw the darker trail along her dangling crinkly cunt lips of her sex juice moisture which had oozed from her pussy. Below her slit, her perineum separated one hole from the other and he knew he wanted both.

Richard leaned forward and began to slowly, deliberately, kiss Liu's inner-thigh, working upwards toward the source of her sex heat. She moaned and Richard continued lapping below her jet-black silky thatch and into the wet furrow that was open for him. He ran his long tongue directly up the full length of her opened sex. Her hips bucked as he reached the top of his stroke, and he licked again, another long stroke, bottom to top, bringing a gasp and another involuntary jerk from Liu.

He extended his tongue to its fullest and licked Liu from the brownish star between her arsecheeks upward to the puffy flesh of her mons. Her entire body tensed at this contact as he pressed and probed his tongue into the tight canal of her sex as deeply as he could. As he tongued Liu's sex juices increased and she responded with deep grunts to each tonguing and flooded Richard's mouth. He looked up and saw that her hands were playing with her nipples, squeezing and teasing the firm responsive hard puffy cones and teats. He increased the speed of his cunt and clit lapping pushing Ma's daughter towards her climax.

Liu's taste coated Richard's tongue as he gripped her quivering thighs. Finishing his tongue's journey at her throbbing clit, Richard pulled his head back, and stared into her wide-open eyes. "Should I stop, or do you want more?" he asked.

Liu reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair. An almost wild look filled her eyes as she tightened her grip. "God help me, no. Eat me, then fuck me," she panted back. Then she spewed more filth than Richard had ever heard in his entire life. In answer his mouth closed on her pussy, his tongue driving through the long, straight-haired mat of hair to spear between her cunt lips. He sucked, licked slurped, and drank her juices before finding her pulsing clit and sucked it into his mouth attacking the hard bud with his tongue. Liu reached with one hand and grabbed the pillow, stuffing the soft cloth into her gaping mouth just in time to muffle the wail that rolled out of her.

Richard continued to run his tongue up and down Liu's dripping pussy, penetrating her deeply after each few strokes. He attacked and licked her clit circled around her labia, chewed her long cunt lips before probing her depths again. There was nothing delicate about the slurping noises they were making. She was very, very wet for him, and he ate her fully. Finally, she reached down and held herself entirely open for him. "Please?" was all she was able to say, and even that was only a squeak, but it was enough. He went where she wanted, and she shuddered: her head tilted back against the mattress: eyes closed tightly.

Her response grew in intensity and her hands left her tits, grabbed Richard's head tried to pull his face deep into her pussy as her hips fucked her cunt into his face. Richard lapped at her clit, then circled his tongue up and down her slit before returning to her clit. Liu was moaning continuously and sensing her tense, Richard ramped up the pressure and motion of his tongue while rocking his head from side to side.

"Mmmppfffffffffffffffffffffffff" she screamed into the pillow, as her other hand ground Richard's face between her spasming thighs. A flood of hot cream pumped out into his mouth as she came, and he noisily swallowed it and the second flow also as Ma's twenty-two-year-old daughter orgasmed again. "So good, oh God" she moaned as she dropped the pillow. One of her hands held his head while the other cupped her breast, pinching her nipple. Richard was on a roll. He slid one hand off her thigh and deeper into the valley. Even as her body trembled and shook from the after-shocks of her first two orgasms, he worked two fingers into her drenched hole as he continued to eat her.