The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck...fuck yes." Liu moaned. "Finger fuck me," she groaned to Richard whose face was coated in her juices. He looked up at her face. It was strained, and the veins on her neck stood out as her back began to arch from the mattress. "Going to...how...oh shit," Liu gasped. Quickly Richard lowered his mouth back down and engulfed her swollen cunt. Then an animal gurgle came out of her mouth as his mouth was swamped once again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good. Oh, lick me there. Right there. Oh fuck... aungh, aungh, aungh. FUCK YES!" Liu screamed. She came in enormous waves of sexual pleasure then grunted deeply and her wet pussy unleashed another torrent of cum into Richard's mouth. The release of her sexual tension was tangible amid the grunts, groans, and screams that reverberated around the flat above the Sun Hung Chang grocery. He held her spasming body and drank deeply as she roared through cum after cum. By the time she slumped back exhausted Richard's entire face was covered, and hot juices dripped off his chin to her thighs.

Liu spread her legs as Richard got on to the bed with her. He was fully hard and felt her heat as he placed the head of his rampant prick against the wet lips of her snatch. Edging forward on his knees Richard started giving a very wet, from his oral work on her and her cum juice fluids, Liu her first cock fuck. Rubbing his throbbing cock up and down her labia a few times, he pressed the big, wide cock head at her cunt opening, leaned forward and kissed Liu deeply, and stared into her eyes. She was locked on his eyes and was smiling nervously, the edges of her mouth quivering at the thought of being invaded by his monster cock.

Richard's whole body now desperately wanted to fuck her, but he wanted to know if she was ready. He pulled out and slid two fingers inside her. She was more dilated than she had been before, but it was her first time and for some strange reason it was no longer just doing the job. He wanted it to be good for her. He guided his cock into her opening again. His cock head parted her cunt lips like wet petals, and accompanied by a soft wet sucking sound, he slid the mushroom shaped head of his cock inside her slit opening. Her tight walls gripping his rod felt like a velvet bench vice was squeezing his tool. With a grunt he pushed down, sliding a couple more inches into her.

"Oh Yesssss" Liu groaned as she stared into Richard's face. Richard watched as Liu's eyes fluttered, her mouth opening in a silent Oh as her body gave a small spasm under him. Then "Cu... cuumm... CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Liu screamed, and her body convulsed on the bed. He felt her nails dig tightly into his arse and then slowly ease up.

"My God" Liu breathed out a long sigh. "I just came with your cock in me, fuck that was good." A small smile crept on her face. "Fuck me good". With only half his cock inside her tight fuck tunnel, Richard rocked his hips, slowly sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. With each forward motion more and more of his length went inside her. "Oh shit" Liu grunted as his pelvis came down on hers, Richard's entire length was now buried to the hilt inside her. Her grip tightened on his arse, holding him in place. "Don't move" she gasped. He felt her hips grind in a slow circle under him, as her mound pressed against his pelvis. There were like rhythmic waves pulsing along her tight walls as she skewered herself on Richard.

"Oh Ohhhhhhhh" Liu wailed "I want...I'm going to..." Then as her eyes slowly rolled back. "Nnnaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she keened as her entire body jerked under him. She stopped moving as a swamp of fluids gushed out to soak Richard's cock and balls, and then slowly ran down the crack of her arse to drench the sheet under her.

Richard rocked his cock in and out of her, enjoying fucking Ma's willing sex crazed daughter. She was so fucking tight. If it wasn't for how much sex juice she was releasing that lubricated his cock and her fuck channel there was no way he could penetrate her tight fuck channel. He pumped his cock hard into her and she let out a shriek as she came again. He pumped harder and reached forward and started squeezing her tits, pulling on her swollen puffy nipples. Totally aroused he kept hammering into her, pulling out until the head almost popped out, then pushing hard back inside her waiting wet pussy. His full balls made slapping sounds against her arse.

"Don't Stop! Keep going!"

It felt so fucking good. Richard pumped harder and faster into her pussy. He felt his cock slide to the hilt into her with each thrust. God, her pussy was unbelievable, and he didn't believe a woman could come as often as Liu had but still want more.

"Oh fuck... fuck me..." Liu's legs started shaking, "FUCK ME! GOD.... I'M CUMMING..."

Richard pummeled into her, driving deeper and faster until he was ramming his cock balls-deep every stroke. He thought, She was so thin, so fragile, and yet she was fucking his cock like an animal. Her legs were shaking as though she was having a seizure as she rode through yet another climax. He slowed his thrusting as her body relaxed. But it was a momentary pause. She resumed her chant in time with her upwards hip movements. "Ungh... fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!"

"I'm going to cum," Richard cried out and put his hands under her hips to pull her harder against his body on her upward movements. She responded with an increased motion, sliding her clit along his pubic bone, grinding against him as hard as she could.

"Yes!" she moaned, "I need it. Fuuuuuuck me!"

Hearing her words pushed Richard over the edge. He started to cum, feeling her cunt muscles milking him. He grunted as her tight walls imprisoned his cock. "Do it" she hissed at him. "Fill me up. Do I fuck better than my mother?"

That was all it took: Richard's body erupted in raw lust. Liu wanted his cream as much as her mother did. Maybe even more. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," he roared in agreement. I'm cumming!" He watched Liu's eyes grow wide as his first blast sprayed her walls. He knew she could feel his hot cum filling her belly as he pumped wad after wad deep inside her.

"That's it...give it to me...give it to me." Ma's daughter chanted as he unloaded in her. She was no longer "The Mouse", she was "The Mouse That Roared".

To his surprise they both wanted more and after a break she sucked him hard and although he couldn't remember the exact details of what happened above the Sun Hung Chang grocery, he knew he took her doggy and came in her cunt for a second time, them later he shot his jism up her backdoor, although he did remember how quickly her shit chute opened up for his cock. His detailed memory returned at the point when they lay together spooning with his once again erect cock at her pussy entrance, and the conversation they had.

Richard had praised her telling her he had never fucked anyone as good, never heard of anyone cumming as often as she had. He told her of how if he took her a fourth time, he couldn't walk away but there were complications so maybe they shouldn't continue. She frowned and looked upset so he explained that he was worried how did she feel about cheating on her mother, that she aroused him so much he would want her very often but after her first-time excitement her interest in sex may diminish and he would be left continually horny, he was older. She dismissed them saying yes, Ma was her mother but now more importantly her sexual rival and that she had cum even more strongly knowing Richard was filling her cunt not her mother's, her need to be fucked would only increase not decrease over time and that age was irrelevant he was perfect as he fucked her exactly as she wanted.

Richard's cock swelled as they talked and slowly rocked together as they spooned, his cock sliding along the base of her wet cunt but not entering her. She was becoming aroused feeling his hard fuck pole at her cunt entrance and trying to manoeuvre it inside her feeling she had answered his questions. But Richard continued "I have never seen anyone the net someone who cums like you and if I go inside you again and that means I will be fucking you as often as I can and I will be trying to make you cum as often as I can. How many times do you think you have cum?"

That sparked her interest. "I don't really know. What's the time now? How long have we been fucking?'

"About 2 pm. We have been going at it for four hours. I reckon at least fifteen cums because the build up was long and slow. That many times first up is unheard of, so I would be targeting twenty-five then fifty, then increases of twenty-five up to one fifty in a day. The world record is one thirty-four in an hour but that would be a medical condition I think."

She shuddered and increased the speed her slit was externally sliding along his meat. "Does Ma fuck like that too," she asked.

"Fuck, no," he lied, and seeing her face light up continued, "We did a two and a half hour once but that was unusual. She cums pretty strongly once, then anything after is just like an earthquake aftershock. You just keep firing out number one quality all the time."

Her face lit up, "So I am better than her."

He nodded his agreement. "But I will admit she dresses like a slut and one thing that would happen if we fuck the fourth time is I would have you outdo her in that."

She froze. "What you have said is all bullshit, lies and words because with my looks and body I could never be sexy. Its why I dress the way I do. Everyone has always said I have no tits, am scrawny like a chicken from a factory farm and ugly."

Again, Aussie Greg's words of advice came to Richard's aid. Praise them with what they want to hear but can't deny. He went on about the toned, taut slim, not thin or scrawny, body she had, the greater length of her legs, the magnetism of her eyes and her incredible nipples. All based on things she couldn't say were not true. How he wanted her not only dressed more sluttier than his mother but parading it in public. He should have been a salesman not owning a CAD business because when he had finished, she not only wanted to flash in public but had his tool embedded in her again.

They slowly fucked in their spooning position: Liu sliding back and forth on the eight and a half inches impaling her from behind as Richard gently caressed her still swollen clit with one hand and teased one of her distended puffy nipples and its erect nipple shaft surmounting it. Liu spoke, "What do we do now with my mother?"

"Well, we can do nothing and go back to the same as last month. Today being a wonderful one off for both of us." He felt Liu's body begin to stiffen but relax when he quickly said, "But that's impossible for me. We could sneak around behind her back using here as a base, or we could kick her out, but I fear she will make trouble at the university for you as your guardian in the UK, or you can beat her woman to woman in front of me and prove you are better than her or in the extreme case, and I doubt you would want to do it because its your mother, you could do the last thing then turn her into your sex slave."

Liu convulsed in a body shattering orgasm nearly writhing off the cock that skewered her. When she recovered, she answered, 'Yes, we mustn't stop. That is the important thing. Fuck every way, Make me a slut, dress like a slut. Just sneaking around not enough fucking. Same as you, I don't trust the bitch, if there is only you and me after kicking her out. She will try to do something. So, I want to beat her as a woman and take you off her. AND THEN I WANT HER AS MY SEX SLAVE. Have you watch me fuck her."

She groaned as she felt Richard, despite all his fucking, become the largest he had that day and roll her over on her belly pull her hips up and start driving into her doggystyle. She managed to continue to continue in short grunts, "Still.. don't... trust... the... ugly... cunt... even... when... I beat... the.. old... hag...AGHHHHHH. Fuuuuuck meeeee. Want... want... the... bitch... as my... slave...Want... you... watch... me... fuck... my... slave... see... her... eat... me... drink... my piss... every... day."

Richard continued his frenzied assault from behind her raised arse. Liu strained her head back and wailed, "But maybe you don't want that because I am going to fuck her so hard and break her. Maybe you still have feelings for her and don't want me do that."

Still piledriving into her raised cunt from behind he answered, "When you win, I am going to take you anal in front of her, make her kneel and take my cock in her mouth and you are going to strap on fuck her from behind and drive her face into my belly and my cock into her gullet." He felt her shudder and cum as he reached around to grab her wrists and continued, "See these. You are going to work both of them into her cunt at that same time before I eat you to orgasm as you drive a dildo into her. Except it's not a dildo: it's an electric cattle prod and when you cum you switch it on till you stop cumming. And I will be making you cum the longest you have cum. Does that answer your question?"

She went rigid as she screamed and came in a multiple orgasm: her first was followed by a second ten seconds later, and then a third another ten seconds later. All of them extremely strong. It was too much for Richard who groaned and whose balls emptied their fifth load of the day into Liu before he collapsed on her back. He managed to get the words out how Ma had only made him cum four times in a 24-hour period once and yet she had taken five loads of his semen in six hours in their first fuck.

In the remaining two hours Richard worked hard to slow her down. She wanted to sexfight her mother and start making Ma her sex slave yesterday or even earlier if possible. He said they couldn't afford for Liu to loose and explained how her mother was experienced having just recently taken on and defeated a Hong Kong champion. He pointed out how horny Liu was and how he had never believed a woman could cum as often as Liu had, but sexfighting was, except for one contest, a battle of not cumming. Furthermore, they had to get Ma willing to participate in the contest.

Eventually she agreed to Richard arranging training for her to learn sexfighting so she would be a certainty to win. He managed to mollify her frustration of not fighting immediately by saying they could also use this time to develop her slutiness, buy clothes and start preparing the groundwork. She listened becoming more aroused as Richard detailed how she would subtlety do things at home to back up his going to Ma and saying how he wasn't fully sure, but he was worried that Liu was perhaps trying to seduce him, even wanting to replace Ma. He would tell Ma she should be aware and maybe check and if they thought it was true then Richard wanted Ma to sexfight Liu like she had with Guan, although he admitted he could be hoping things would happen because he admitted watching Ma sexfight Guan sexually exciting, bur watching Liu beat her mother and turn her into a sex slave would be one hundred times better.

Liu started thinking of things to achieve this and again he had to slow her down but eventually she came up with first slowly starting and increasing her slut dressing. Second, emphasising her differences: her youth, longer, more shapely legs, her special nipples. Third, spending more time at home interacting with Richard over her CAD studies leading to a physical closeness at the computer, or just having discussions Ma's limited English would not allow her to join. Fourth, letting Ma "accidently" catching her masturbating for long periods and finally allowing a suspicious Ma to access her conveniently left on computer.

At home, Ma greeted them. She was dressed to let Richard know she was ready for fucking: extreme high heels (the Asian tradition of no shoes in the house no longer applied to her), very short micro mini and a tight blouse that appeared laminated to her braless tits and hard nipples. She smiled. "How did it go at the office?'

"Great," replied Liu. "Richard taught me so much today. He is so patient and understanding and goes over things so many times to make sure I am doing it the best way."

"Yes, she certainly is a quickest learner I have known," Richard added before Liu added, "And Richard thinks I am capable of learning more advanced things tomorrow. Things that will make me the best and number one."

Ma smiled at Richard, "Wow, my daughter topping the class. Thank you dear."

Liu said, "Mum, you have been working hard at home all day. Relax and sit with Richard and I will quickly cook some noodle soup."

Soon Richard sat in his normal position at the dining table facing the kitchen with Ma opposite him. Looking past her shoulder he saw Liu through the open doorway, stop and pull her tracksuit pants to her knees revealing her naked, dried cum caked pussy. She put the fingers of one hand to her slit and opened it, her face strained and drops of piss splattered into the soup. She pulled up her trackies and brought it to Ma. "Here you are Mum, cooked special for you. I hope you like it."

Richard could only wonder. How had this fallen into his lap. He remembered his first meeting with Ma. It was at the Sun Hung Chang Asian grocery and he had nervously spoken to a slim, plain-faced Asian woman dressed in a dated blouse, pleated mid-length skirt and flat shoes. She looked like she was in her late thirties, though he was aware most Asians looked younger than their years. Now she was dressed like a porn star and wanted to be fucked any way three times a day preferably more. She had sexfought and beaten another Asian woman in front of him and proudly detailed to him her five-night, three hourly victory rites of the other woman. Now her daughter whom he had thought of as frigid, unattractive mouse was a sex addict who orgasmed without limit and wanted to sexfight, defeat and then turn her mother into her sex slave. Though he also believed that with slight guidance and distortion of the truth Ma would do the same to her daughter. He had also experienced fucking the better body of the kinkier Hong Kong woman Ma had beaten. A pity she was out of the scene after Ma beat her, but you can't have everything.

The following Monday week Robert led four women up the stairs to the apartment above the Sun Hung Chang Grocery. He had first gone to various online escort agencies but the starting price of UK£125 per hour had soon deterred him. He had an idea that came from his pre internet youth and looked in the shop windows in public housing areas such as Cosham or Buckland and found much lower prices, although the advertisers themselves were older and obviously not social media aware of making their availability known online or capable of photoshopping as were those at the escort agencies.

Behind him was the Jamaican born Lesia Roberts who was about 45, 5 ft 6 and who had a 36F 38 43 figure, and strong thighs. Her body shape was similar, although smaller titted and bigger bellied, to fellow Jamaican and porn star Maserati XXX, though her melons are a JJJ cup. Shoulder length dreadlocks framed her dark, round,flat wide nosed face. A short red mini was matched with a tight short yellow halter neck top that showed the size of her large hanging tits and her full rotund belly.

Behind her was the 39-year-old Fen Zhao who was an illegal immigrant from mainland China. She had long straight black hair, sharp features, and was 102 pounds in weight, with 31A breasts, a flat stomach, prominent hip bones and relatively long slender legs. Her Nike copy, pink, stretch sports tights were skin-tight cutting into and emphasizing her prominent pussy mound and were matched with a cross strap sports bra and incongruously, extreme high heels.

Rose Watson was a typical middle aged, financially disadvantaged, English single mother with short legs in proportion to her torso, puppy fat despite her age of 43, drooping 34C breasts, untidy, neck length hair and dark soulful eyes. Her mini didn't reach the top of her stockings and showed the last 2 inches of her black garter straps. No doubt she thought it alluring. Rita Graham was a fitter, slimmer, slightly better bodied, shorter haired version of Rose and the youngest at 37. This still didn't stop her having stretch marks that crisscrossed her lower belly, plainly in view as she only wore a black bra and a black short mini and fishnet stockings. All four had high heels bordering on the ridiculous. But the price of the four was cheap, and they had no compunctions about what they would do.