The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, inside the apartment when the four stripped what Richard noticed was similar about them was first their nipples: all were thick from Rita's short, stubby, pink protrusions to the almost black, bullet sized monstrosities that stood erect on Lesia's pendulous melons. Second, their full coverage of cunt hair. It varied. Fen had long silky jet-black strands, Rose's cunt exhibited a wide expanse of recently shorn auburn stubble, the Jamaican had a thicket of tight black curls, while Rita's short dense blond mass went from her arse hole to almost her belly button. Third, the extreme length of their fingers. All these three features Richard had read on the internet were linked to a strong sex drive and were also present on Liu: her bush, now shaven smooth, previously was more prolific than her mother's, her nipples with their cone shaped puffy base and half inch actual nipples surmounting these were the thickest of all five, and the length of her fingers was bettered only by the Chinese women, Fen.

The animosity between the street walkers and Liu was evident. They knew Richard must have financial independence and saw Liu as Richard's woman who had what they had been denied: an easy life with money, not one spent in the dog-eat-dog competitive life they endured as older pros in a scene where lucrative pickings were few even for those attractive young internet socially aware with their doctored selfies. As Richard had anticipated this, plus the money the four would get, ensured they would show Liu no mercy.

Having instructed them when he had hired them, they knew what they had to do and after a few minutes got to work, surprisingly working as a team. The Jamaican, Lesia, faced Liu's feet, knelt and squatted over Liu's face leaving her dark-skinned slit with its tight black curly cunt hair hovering inches above Liu's face. She used her thick legs to put a full nelson on Liu immobilizing her arms and upper body. Fen and Rose lay on each side of the now immobile Liu and took her nipples in their mouths and wrapped their ankles around Liu's ankles before angling their bodies to spread her legs as wide apart as possible revealing and opening Liu's pink cunt previously hidden by her long dangling outer lips. Rita lowered herself between Liu's thighs and parted Liu's cunt further and straightened the long, already wet, inner lips so they hung a full inch in length. Enlarging the entrance with her fingers she revealed Liu's prominent clit hood and the already enlarged clit visible behind it.

They had one primary aim: make Liu cum as often as they could knowing the more times that they made her cum the greater their shared bonus. Rita slowly raked her tongue along the length of Liu's slit, flicking the clit at the end of its journey. An involuntary shudder passed through Liu's body. Six times Rita's tongue retraced the journey before she then used her fingers to play with Liu's clit stroking the hood upward and exposing more of her oversized clit, sucking the juice off her fingers between her attacks. For the next five minutes Rita licked the length of the exposed wide-open cunt relishing and enjoying the involuntary humping of Liu's hips her licking was causing.

Short rhythmical uncontrollable grunts "Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh" came from Liu as her first orgasm built up to the point of no return, followed by the long, satisfied release of air through her lips as she came. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

Spreading Liu's cunt Rita displayed to the rest of those present Liu's thick white mucous cum that now covered it, before settling down to steadily eat her fully.

"Taste a real woman, you ugly hag", Liu screamed showing her opinion of the four and further antagonising them.

While this was happening the other 3 middle aged prostitutes were also working on Liu. Rose had one nipple in her mouth and was sucking it like a one-month-old baby that hadn't seen tit for three days. Subtle she was not. Fen was more refined. She had used her lips to harden its puffy base to its fullest, before gently teasing the sensitive wide expanse of the erect nipple tip with her teeth, tongue and fingernails, causing Liu to strive to break the hold on her arms so she could stop this skilful, calculated, unfulfilled arousal of her nipple. To complete the scene, the Jamaican street walker was covering Liu's face with her juices as she rocked her dark, used slit along the length of Liu's face.

"Richard I'm cummimg again" Liu moaned for the second time. Then defiantly to the four women, "I can take all four of you whores all day."

After fifteen minutes the four swapped positions and Rose took over at Liu's cunt. Again, the eldest of the two Englishwomen displayed no subtlety as she buried her nose deep inside Liu and used her whole face to fuck her cunt. Liu was cumming regularly and her cum had changed from the thick white goo when she first came to a thinner transparent liquid. Fen kept her cunt about six inches above Liu's eyes as she let her own long inner lips dangle almost in a veiled challenge to Liu and used her extraordinary long fingers to finger herself and show her own substantial clit to Liu. Stepping back after Richard called fifteen minutes Rose left Liu with a cum covered enlarged bloated clit that was still quivering on its own accord even though it was not being touched.

Lesia took over and used her huge nipples to fuck Liu's clit gloating as the twenty-two-year-old Chinese responded without restraint to an experience that few women in the world could give. It was obvious as Lesia used her stiff hard oversized nipples to pleasure Liu's clit she had used them on many women. "Feels good now, doesn't it rich bitch, but by the end of the week after you've gone one on one with me, you'll be trying to hide from me when I come to take you. I enjoy fucking you so much I would do even if I wasn't getting paid."

When her allotted fifteen minutes were finished there was hardly any fight left in Liu's body. She could only lay there and receive without any real resistance, moaning between each orgasm, which was accompanied by her deep animal like grunts that rose to a higher pitched groan during her climax.

Fen took over and slid her tongue between her cunt lips. It kept extending and extending like a lizards. She used it like a doctor uses a scalpel, sometimes gently and tantalizingly, other times roughly. She used it on Liu's clit: she drove the full length into Liu's cunt and arse before returning again to her clit. She sucked and stretched Liu's long inner cunt lips swallowing them and trapping Liu's cunt against her mouth and that incredible tongue. Although she gave fewer orgasms than the other women, she managed to extend the length, and it appeared the intensity, of each orgasm that racked Liu's body.

After their initial fifteen minutes each the women changed to eight-minute sessions, then five, then four, to give all a chance to gain the bonus £250 plus extra sessions for being the woman eating when Liu passed out. By the time Liu had been subjected to her fifteenth bout of nonstop eating which came from Rose, she had absolutely no control over her body. It was twitching and shuddering and going into uncontrolled spasms, her eyes were rolling, and saliva dribbled from her open mouth. A continuous whimpering noise came from her. She had been fucked by the four women non-stop for three hours.

Lesia replaced the elder English woman Rose. The Caribbean whore mounted Liu and she spread both their cunts open so every movement on her part bought their clits into contact. Despite her overweight build she rapid fucked her continuously for the next two minutes, her hips never stopping their speedy backward and thrusting as her clit constantly brushed and rubbed against Liu's swollen, super sensitive organ. "Which is better bitch, my nipple or clit? And don't worry I've got more cum for you to swallow than you can drink."

Lesia momentarily leant back to admire her handiwork before starting the final assault that would finish the contest. Richard looked at the dazed and shaking Liu, as she lay prostrate on the bed. Her eyes were totally glazed, her nipples distorted and large, the imprint of Fen's teeth still visible, her huge clit was still erect and pulsating, her belly, cunt and thighs were covered with her dried and caked love juice, her irregular, ragged short breaths caused her belly to heave erratically: all from the physical and sexual workover she had endured for nearly four hours.

Richard lifted her arm and let go. It fell limply back to the bed. Lesia buried her face into Liu's cunt confident the end was near, and that it would come in her remaining two minutes. Richard played God. Lesia's slit was mated into Liu's cunt, Rita was concentrating on a nipple presenting him with the rear view of the hairiest cunt and arse imaginable, while Rose was facing away groaning with pleasure as she rode Liu's face. Fen's eyes were on him as she toyed with Liu's other nipple trying to will the next minute to pass without Liu passing out so that she could take over and win the bonus.

Richard adjusted his watch cutting off 30 seconds. Fifteen seconds later he called out, "Time." Fuck I had her," screamed Lesia in despair. "Show me the watch." Richard did as a smiling Fen extended her incredible tongue and went in for the kill.

Fen played with her. One immediate orgasm racked Liu's shuddering contorted rigid 5ft 4, 92 pound 30AA 19 28 body. Her body looked like it had cramped. You could see the knotted muscles in her thighs and arms and belly twitching uncontrollably from the severity of her orgasm. The tendons on her neck stood out like rope cords as she hoarsely bellowed into Rose's matt of soaked pubic hair.

'AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh OH OH OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" Her weak muffled cry went on before dribbling into nothing as she lay prone and helpless waiting for the final mercy killing. But Fen manipulated her control so Liu went 2 minutes on the brink of cumming before with a final scream that could have been heard in Australia, she took her over the top. Her next orgasm was silent as although her body convulsed and shook no sound came from the unconscious woman.

"You cunt," screamed Lesia at Fen, that money should have been mine."

"If you fucked more and talked less it would have been." Fen replied.

Richard was genuinely surprised at how long Liu had lasted and looked forward to the next stage. Fen had today won the right to go one on one with Liu in sexfighting until she lost. As she was being paid for each contest, he knew she would be giving her best.