The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 04

Story Info
Ma and her daughter Liu turn into sluts.
8.8k words
4.5
13.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was driving his Skoda Superb along the M3 to the London suburb of Southwark, a two-hour drive from Portsmouth. The second-hand Skoda was his new pretend luxury car as his divorce had cost him, among other things, his BMW series 7. Beside him sat Ma, his forty-three-year-old Chinese lover. Following his friend Aussie Greg's advice and instructions, he had frequented the Asian groceries in Portsmouth, and at the Sun Hung Chang Grocery had struck up a conversation with the plain-looking Asian mother, Ma. This had led to the greatest sex he had ever had, and sex that had increased both in frequency, intensity, and variety, culminating in him watching Ma defeat a Cantonese woman in a sexfight: a first for Richard (see Chapters one and two).

His eyes glanced to the left taking in Ma sitting beside him. Like most Asians, she looked younger than her age and due to Richard's encouragement, her size six body was squeezed into what looked like a sprayed-on, tailormade size four dress so short that a peep in the rear mirror revealed she was wearing a red thong today. He knew what was under the super-tight dress. A 5 ft 4, 100-pound 30B 25 32 body, and even after two months he still marvelled at her tits. True they were small: only30 inches, but they were round being a B cup. However, the nipples were things of wonder: her areolae were dark and far larger than the world's current largest coin, the Australian 50p coin with its 11/4" diameter, while her nipples even at rest were almost 1/2" long and a little thinner than a pencil in diameter.

She only knew the vague outlines of the surprise that lay ahead of her in Southwark, and he smiled to himself. With the M3 traffic low, Richard's mind wandered to Ma's twenty-one-year-old daughter, Liu. He had thought of her as "The Mouse" because she was always studying at the university or library and was hardly in the house and when she was, she was quiet and unobtrusive. But more so because she was so quiet and unattractive. Her flat, round face was dominated by large round glasses, she had longish hair cut brutally straight, wore no makeup, and was slightly taller than her mother at five foot five, but very skinny. It was hard to tell exactly how slight she was as she had worn loose oversized tracksuits but for certain she was considerably lighter than her mother's 100 pounds and had a scrawnier body than Ma, perhaps being a 30AA 21 30.

But that was three weeks ago before she had blackmailed/seduced Richard into fucking her in the flat above the Sun Hung Chang Grocery store he had rented for Ma's sexfight. To Richard's surprise, she was as horny and sex-crazed as her mother, and arguably a better fuck. When Richard, lost in sexual ecstasy as he fucked her, had said she was better than her mother, she took that as him wanting her to replace Ma. Richard had to work hard to slow her down (Chp 3). She wanted to sexfight her mother and start making her sex slave yesterday or even earlier if possible. Richard had thought quickly and said they couldn't afford for Liu to lose and explained how her mother was now experienced having just recently taken on and defeated a Hong Kong champion. He pointed out how horny Liu was and how he had never believed a woman could cum as often as Liu had, but sexfighting was, except for one contest, a battle of not cumming. Furthermore, he needed time to get Ma willing to participate in the contest.

Eventually, she agreed to Richard arranging training for her to learn sexfighting so she would be a certainty to win. He had bought in four older, independent, part-time prostitutes and paid them to fuck Liu senseless, and selected one, the 39-year-old Fen Zhao, an illegal immigrant from mainland China, to be her training partner (see Chp 3). His cock swelled to its full length as he replayed in his mind yesterday's activity at the flat above the Asian store. With Liu and Fen Zhao nude before him, he had said, "These are the rules for today, You will both wear strap-ons. Fen Zhao has to butt fuck Liu until I am happy that she is in deep and made her cum uncontrollably. Liu has the easier task: to fully cunt fuck Fen Zhao with the dildo."

The thirty-nine-year-old Fen Zhao old had long straight black hair and sharp features, and she prepared by fastening the strap-on belt to her naked, from the waist down, body. A body that weighed 102 pounds, had 32B breasts, a flat stomach, prominent hip bones and relatively long slender legs. Although slim, she looked athletic compared to Liu as the two moved to the centre of the room and slowly circled, each looking for an opening.

"Remember how I fucked you two nights ago, slut," Fen Zhao taunted, trying to distract Liu. "There's no escape here. I will walk out of here, you will crawl out with a dildo embedded in your arse."

Fen Zhao suddenly charged forward, and Liu hurriedly jumped aside, narrowly avoiding a grab aimed at her hair. Fen Zhao quickly recovered and lunged forward again, and this time took Liu down in a flying tackle. Liu tumbled backwards and uttered a loud "UUMPH!" as she hit the floor and Fen Zhao's arms wrapped around her.

Fen Zhao quickly straddled Liu and, before she could recover, reached for her halter top. Her fingers fastened on the top, pulled hard and with a loud ripping sound the material tore, and Liu's small tits were revealed. As they bobbed free Richard saw her thick dark nipples were already erect. Liu retaliated and reached up to grab Fen Zhao's tits. She ripped the buttons off Fen Zhao's transparent white blouse, forcing Fen Zhao to stop her attack. But Liu had managed to get one of her nipples between two fingers and was stroking and teasing the erect teat. Fen Zhao gasped in shock and, as she pulled away, Liu pushed and with a cry Fen Zhao fell backwards off Liu.

Liu followed up by lunging forward and mounting Fen Zhao. She swiftly gripped the flapping remnants of Fen Zhao's blouse and ripped it wide open and down her arms, trapping and immobilizing them. Fen Zhao's round, firm tits were helplessly exposed, and Liu immediately thrust the palms of her hands on her tits and dug her fingers deep massaging them like all Japanese males for some unknown reason do in JAV videos. Fen Zhao's struggles managed to free her arms by completely ripping the already torn material of her blouse, and she unleashed her retaliatory attacks on Liu.

She was still pinned against the floor, but her arms were free, and her hands fastened onto Liu's breasts and started her massage and arousal of Liu's tits and nipples. The two women grunted and panted, both straining for the upper hand as they worked on each other's aroused tit flesh. Liu showed the past few weeks of contests had not been wasted and took the initiative by using one of her legs to force open her opponent's thighs and give her access to Fen Zhao's cunt. Her eyes narrowed with anticipation as she shifted her pelvis to bring her strap-on dildo to Fen Zhao's exposed cunt. She stabbed forward impaling Fen Zhao's love slit with the very tip of it and gave her a rapid shallow fucking, screaming her triumph as she did.

Fen Zhao used her greater strength, heaved up, and "accidentally" head-butted Liu in the face knocking her backwards. Liu still managed to keep her dildo in Fen Zhao as they rolled on the floorand finally buried the strapon dildo into the older woman when she ended up on top. Moaning with anticipation she forced it home several times and started humping Fen Zhao before Fen Zhao's frantic writhing forced her off. They faced each other, unsteadily finding their balance, keeping a wary eye on each other.

"You're fucked cunt, you're toooooo old."

"Wait till I shaft you, bitch, then you'll find out what experience counts for."

Liu circled, arms held out, bent at the elbows. Fen Zhao advanced toward her, her arms also poised for attack. They lunged at each other grasping each other's torn upper body garments which were now hanging in shreds. Their small tits bounced back and forth and the fake cocks in their strap-ons swayed as they struggled, trying to force each other down to the floor. Fen Zhao used her fighting experience to push Liu back and managed to work a leg behind her. She pushed and Liu fell backward, uttering a surprised cry, but she recovered quickly, bounced up and retook her stance.

Fen Zhao feigned to the right as she kicked out with her left foot. Liu swayed and brought the heel of her hand up into Fen Zhao's jaw. Fen Zhao grunted but managed to swing around and kick Liu in the side. Liu backed away, ducking under another powerful blow that Fen Zhao aimed at her head. Liu brought her knee up into Fen Zhao's belly who squealed like a pig but while she staggered back still managed to both keep her feet and grab Liu's heel and yank her towards her. She brought her palm into Liu's face knocking her backwards.

Liu twisted as she fell and landed face forward with her arms out to stop her fall. She lay on her belly momentarily dazed before getting to her knees while Fen Zhao regained her balance and moving quickly, leapt onto Liu's back, and was all over her like a rash. Liu was forced forward again and onto her knees with her arse exposed. Fen Zhao brought the dildo stabbing up against her back chute, sliding it several inches along her clenching crack.

"I'm going to FUCK YOUR ARSE, REAM YOU. SPLIT YOU OPEN, BITCH" Fen Zhao screeched. Her belly slapped down on Liu's back as she grabbed Ma's daughter's hips pulling them against her cunt, stabbing her with her dildo. The dildo smashed against Liu's clenching arse cheeks. Time and time again Fen Zhao rammed the hard slicone tool against her crack. The small, wrinkled hole attacked repeatedly as Fen Zhao stabbed the dildo against it. Liu gasped and writhed against Fen Zhao, trying to throw her off, but she was far too strong finally breaching the entrance and then, with a brutal lunge, she fully pierced Liu's moving sphincter entrance and thrust into her rectal tunnel.

Liu let out a scream of anger as it was forced into her. Fen Zhao's legs were squeezed tightly around Liu, holding her in place, and although Liu's legs flailed frantically Fen Zhao thrust the dildo deeper inside her tight, defenceless arse hole. Liu tried to force the invader out by lifting and pressing back with her arse, but this allowed Fen Zhao's hand to reach up between her legs. Her hand found Liu's pussy exposed below the strap-on and teased her clit.

"OH YEAH, YOU LIKE THAT? HUH! LIKE IT?"

With Liu's resistance gone Fen Zhao gripped the base of the dildo tightly, directing it as she put all her weight behind her thrusts and ploughed the black slicone further inside the tight hole. Liu was clawing at the floor, trying hopelessly to pull away or turn over, as she felt the cock tunnelling deeper into her guts. She grunted and wailed each time Fen Zhao humped the dildo. Fen Zhao screamed "I'm SPLITTING YOUR ARSE, BITCH, SPLITTING IT," as she rammed the remaining inch of black slicone up into Liu's arse.

She smiled in anticipation of the victory as she forced the cock into Liu's body until the last inch of the dildo disappeared inside the butt hole and her arse cheeks closed tightly around it. Then her fingers went to work on Liu's clit. Relentlessly she stroked and teased the sex organ into total arousal. Fen Zhao pushed her mouth to Liu's ear. "You are going to cum good, bitch. However, and how often I want."

Liu wailed as her arousal increased until a final shriek announced her orgasm. Fen Zhao waited for Richard's call. However, it didn't come as he wanted to see and enjoy more. Liu's body shivered. Fen Zhao hammered the dildo relentlessly, forcing it in and out her arsehole as Liu thrashed beneath her, heaving up and twisting, still aroused by the dildo in her arse and Fen Zhao's fingerwork on her clit.

Fen Zhao wrapped her arms around Liu's, raised her upper body and then dropped her weight backward. Both women toppled, landing on their backs. Liu's eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide as the entire dildo embedded itself up her shit chute. Fen Zhao locked her arms around Liu's tits and her legs around her legs. She shafted into Liu sending bolts of searing violation up and down Liu's body as she ground the fake cock inside her. Liu's frame rocked back and forth, and a low-pitched continual moaning came from her lungs. She could feel the head of the dildo forcing deep into her cramping intestines. Her bowel muscles burned far up inside her. She was helplessly impaled on Fen Zhao's strap-on and shuddered uncontrollably as her body reacted to the fucking she was receiving. Cramps tore through her shocked system sending their message to her addled brain as the older Chinese woman's fingers worked their magic on Liu's throbbing clit.

The rigid fuckpole jarred and vibrated inside Liu. All of the slicone cock was forced past her anal ring and up into the entrance of her bowels. Her crinkled opening gaped open and pressed hard against the base of the dildo, distended by the abuse of the fat rigid sex toy. She felt it slowly close tightly around the base as her belly tightened.

Fen Zhao wailed inside herself in triumph as she realised how much she enjoyed fucking this bitch. Then her body gave a terrible shudder: it heaved, every nerve on end, every muscle straining as she exploded into the most massive, overwhelming orgasm of her life. Wave after wave of searing, burning sensations roared through her system as she hammered up into Liu's limp body. In a sign of total submission, Liu's arsehole clutched and twitched around the dildo, sucking and pulling it even deeper into her arse as she came.

Later, alone with Liu, Richard was astounded, as despite the arse fucking she had received, she enthusiastically rode him, cowgirl style, before spooning as he slowly fucked her while he praised her efforts in gaining first entry in the contest, lasting so long, and her ability to cum. They drifted off to sleep in the apartment above the Sun Hung Chang grocery.

An hour later Richard was awakened by Liu's moans as she thrashed around on the floor beside the bed. He saw Liu prone on her back with Fen Zhao's head between her legs. Both women were nude and Richard's cock, despite having fucked Liu only an hour before, hardened as he witnessed the contrast between Liu's out-of-control, writhing, thrashing body and the deliberate calmness of Fen Zhao as she ruthlessly ate her.

The aging personal freelance escort had not pulled the door shut when leaving, then had waited, before creeping back into the upstairs single-roomed apartment. Once inside she slid into the bed and fastened onto Liu's cunt. The sensation of Fen Zhao's tongue lashing her pussy's slit had awakened Liu and her struggles had caused her to roll off the bed onto the floor with Fen Zhao's mouth still attached to her pussy. Lying on her back, Liu's knees splayed wide and her stomach churned as the mouth of the older Chinese woman lying between her legs worked its magic on her twat. Although Liu tried to stifle her moans, the sounds of her cries soon filled the bedroom and dragged Richard from his post fuck sleep. He had stood behind Fen Zhao's bony hips and watched as Liu writhed on the floor, completely lost in the sensations surging from her wet and sloppy cunt. Without removing her tongue from Liu, Fen Zhao wiggled her arse at Richard invitingly.

"Look who's come to join us," she had said as she added fingers to the invasion of Liu's snatch, while her other her grasped her tits, pinching her nipples and causing Liu to squirm, gasp, and thrash around as Fen Zhao maintained her arousal of the sensitive inner lining of Liu's love tunnel. Richard could tell from her erratic breathing and tiny cries that Liu was about to cum again. Releasing her one hand from Liu's tits Fen Zhao pulled Richard's boxers down and freed his turgid prick and stroked its thick shaft. Liu's eyes half-opened and she saw Richard's cock pointing at Fen Zhao's hips. She heard the prostitute plead, "Fuck me, Richard. Fuck me... Unhhh... while I eat her... Unhhh... pussy."

Richard reached down to Fen Zhao's uplifted, shaved slit and rubbed the tip of his cock along her wet slit, parting the lips and lubricating his cock head before placing it against her pussy tunnel. Suddenly, underneath Fen Zhao, Liu gasped spasmodically. Her slender body arched, straining to press her throbbing clit against the source of its pleasure: Fen Zhao's tongue and fingers, and her pussy spurted cum onto Fen Zhao's chin. She clamped her thighs around the prostitute's head as her pleasure consumed her. Fen Zhao was the next to cry out as Richard inserted his erect meat halfway into her wet cunt. As Liu recovered from her orgasm, he worked his cock fully into Fen Zhao's pussy and went to town.

Ooohh, That's what I need," Fen Zhao moaned as she rested her head against Liu's belly, feeling the ebb tide of Liu's climax, before pushing back to take Richard's cock again in her swollen, aroused cunt. He drove his cock in and out of her, driving deeper and deeper inside her with each thrust. Liu was pinned by Fen Zhao's body and had to watch Richard's cock impale Fen Zhao's dark sopping just inches from her face.

"Fuck me. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me," the older woman chanted as she continued plunging her fingers in and out of Liu's syrupy fuckhole, inhaling the musky heat from her pussy. She extended her tongue out and worked on Liu's clit again, causing Ma's daughter to shiver in pleasure. Lost in ecstasy, Fen Zhao braced herself against the bed and groaned incoherently. "That's right. Keep fucking me," she yelled to Richard, "Make me cum. Make me cum."

With an ear-splitting scream, Fen Zhao went over the edge. Her body collapsed on top of Liu, and Richard, unable to hold back, moaned and filled her. His cock was pulled free by Fen Zhao's writhing body and it throbbed in mid-air, still wet from Fen Zhao's juicy cunt. Meanwhile, Fen Zhao knelt over Liu's face and held her labia open, exposing the dark pink inner lips of her fuck hole. Using her other arm to hold Liu still, she rubbed her cunt up and down Liu's face.

Oh, Oooohhhhh," Fen Zhao moaned. "I love this. I'm going to cum again on her face."

Fen Zhao's hips shook as she humped Liu's face. Richard sat back and watched his cum dribble from her cunt. Without warning, Fen Zhao's body shook and her legs clamped together, trapping Liu's face between her thighs. She stiffened above Liu's face, screamed and let her cum juices mixed with Richard's load that he had buried inside her, cover Liu's face.

Richard thought it was over, but he was wrong.

Spitting on the discarded dildo of the discarded strap-on she had used earlier she worked it into Liu's arse. Then kneeling quickly between her legs, the 39-year-old spread the younger woman's labia and squeezed the hood of Liu's clit, rubbing it up and down over the wet, swollen clit head. Liu was so sexed up that she was helpless and responded immediately, groaning and whimpering with each movement. Without interrupting her work on her clit, Fen Zhao slid the index finger of her left hand into the pink wetness of Liu's cunt, causing her to wail even louder. Slowly, she rimmed the entrance, opening up the tight muscles that guarded Liu's cunt entrance. A second finger followed and penetrated up to the third knuckle. Fen Zhao felt Liu's muscles relax slightly.

Her fingers slid in and out rhythmically, pulling at Liu's inner lips and dragging Liu closer to another orgasm. Liu's cunt oozed copious amounts of pussy juice, and Fen Zhao soon had her third finger jammed into her hot box. Fen Zhao's slit was wet too, and she ground her vulva against Liu's lower leg. She wedged her fourth finger into the sticky folds of Liu's cunt. All fingers were two knuckles deep. She spread and pushed her fingers alternately until the breadth of her third knuckles was soon surrounded by the stretched muscles of her cunt.