The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever nearly been sidelined by a Mack semi? The driver was so astonished he nearly swerved into Richard's lane and only a violent pull of the steering wheel surged him into the third lane. He drew level and mouthed his apologies before Richard slowed back behind him. The next thing Richard knew was movement beside him as Ma wriggled to remove the tight mini and unhooked her bra. She sat beside him nude. "Catch up with him," she implored.

Richard did and motored in beside him. Ma wound down a window and stuck one leg out, the other she rested on the dashboard near the steering wheel and started to finger herself to orgasm. As the Mack driver watched she displayed her clit jewellery, her nipple jewellery, her engorged clit and her fingerwork. She squirmed as she got closer and closer and when she came, he was in no doubt. Her wide-spread thighs were covered with her white cum.

She didn't stop but rotated 180 degrees so she was on her belly and her head was throbbing up and down on Richard's cock which she had liberated from his trousers. Richard didn't last long and screamed "I'm cumming", so she pulled it out and hosed by spurting cum over her face and tits.

They reached the Orient Express Restaurant where Richard had made the booking. It was Portsmouth's most upmarket, conservative, Chinese restaurant. The head waiter greeted them, looked down his nose, and asked them to wait. Muttered conversations occurred between him and the manager as older, formally dressed Chinese and a sprinkling of Westerners arrived and were ushered to their seats. Dressed as Ma was Richard were, they were persona non-gratis. But despite its reputation, there were few customers and eventually, reluctantly, and to save face they were told there was a last-minute cancellation. Last minute cancellation. It was 30% full and they needed any money even if it came from the slut's money pot who was accompanying her.

The two were signed in and the Chinese head waiter took a double look at the tattoo on Ma's foot. His eyes went to her face, and you could see the connection forming in his head as he matched it with the Taoist tattoo. Although the restaurant took their money, they were still not normal clientele, and the two followed a waiter up the stairs to the less regal common eating area where they would eat. Richard looked back as we walked up the stairs, noting that the head waiter was looking up Ma's skirt as she mounted the stairs on her platform heels. Richard stopped her briefly and she turned around to face him giving the head waiter a full show of her newly jewelled pussy.

Once upstairs they were ushered to a table in the eating area upstairs which overlooked the parking area through a dirty window. Ma behaved as Richard expected by settling herself into her chair and spreading her legs as wide as she could. Richard could sense the pride and sexual body heat she got from the new rings. Her pussy was completely exposed, her lips were wet and stuck to her thighs, and the thin chain joining the rings in her cunt was glinting in the light from a lamp directly beside the table. Richard pitied those who came for a dark romantic dinner. He looked down and could see her clit poking out from its covering hood.

Richard looked up to see a waiter hovering near her, apparently admiring her vaginal jewellery. Ma widened her spread legs and leaned back on the chair so that her pussy was even more exposed. Eventually, the waiter emerged from his trance and handed them menus; took drink orders and, with a last glance at the cunt on display he went back to his station to get the drinks order. Richard leant over and gave her a passionate kiss. As Richard kissed her he gently stroked her swollen clitoris and she was soon ready to cum and was breathing heavily and murmuring into his mouth. Richard dropped a spoon and she stood to pick it up and bent over so that most of the other diners got a full unobstructed view of her naked pussy from behind.

Out of spite, the management had given them the worst table beside the restrooms and soon there was a steady procession of men visiting it, tying their shoelaces, or having trouble opening the door making sure they lingered near Richard and Ma's table. By the time dessert arrived most diners had seen Ma fingering herself and all were sitting so their chairs were facing their table. Word must have gotten around because soon there were guests from downstairs coming by apologising as they passed saying the restroom downstairs was full. By this time Ma's blouse was unbuttoned to her belly button and her tits were on full display from the side whenever she leant forward, which seemed to coincide with the men passing by.

They finished the meal and left to the frosty glares of the women and the following eyes of the males. Richard was sure there would be a few arguments at various homes that night. Outside in the carpark, his hands made the rapid ascent up the outside of her thighs as Richard kissed her. He moved his hands over the top of her thighs until his thumbs grazed her shaved pussy. "Fuck," Richard said, "I'm so fucking hard. I want to bury my cock in your wet pussy. You genuinely are the incarnation of Jiutian Xuannü."

"Yes," she said, pushing back to look at him. "Thanks to you. Now go down on me. Lick me. Right here, right now in the carpark. Make me cum. Richard, I want you."

Richard raised her further up on the hood of the car, slid her tiny skirt up around her waist, and pushed his face between her legs to bite at the inside of the top of her thighs. Giving oral to an excited woman is one of the greatest pleasures in life. To have his partner lying on her back in such a vulnerable position, yet yearning for his next move... Richard couldn't even put into words how that made him feel. And car sex was one of his top fantasies. In the car, on the car... Richard got hard just thinking about it. Even after all that had happened that day to have her offering herself up on the hood of her car was making him crazy before he even started. Yes, in the future he would certainly take her dogging in public places.

Her smell was intoxicating. Richard ate her slit, revelling in the taste and texture as he tongued her, beginning at her outer lips, before slowly making his way to her inner sanctum. She was already moaning, allowing him to hear her arousal as he thrust his tongue into her, and she shifted, directing him to her clit. Richard wouldn't be rushed, though, wanting to slowly build the level of pleasure he was giving her, making her wait long enough to raise her arousal as high as possible before release.

"Oh, God, please!" she begged, and she pressed herself into his face, grinding against him. Richard moved up finally, licking her clit as she squirmed, moaning and panting. "Fuck! Oh, fuck. Don't stop!"

As if Richard would stop before he pushed her over the edge. He sucked on her clitoris and used his teeth as he continued to flick his tongue over her. She was repeating over and over, "Yes! Yes!" as he used the flat of his tongue to lave across her, and she screamed his name into the carpark lights as she bucked against his face.

Richard continued to lick her as she came down from her orgasm, reluctant to stop, but she pushed his head away, too sensitive for him to continue. She sat up as Richard wiped his face along her inner thigh, biting down towards her knee as she pushed him further away.

"I need to fuck you," Richard said to her, trying to push her further down against the hood of the car. "Now. Hard." She slipped to one side and off the hood of the car, much to his disappointment.

"Yes, but like this," she replied as she turned to face the car, flipped the back of her skirt up, spread her legs, and bent down across the hood.

"Fuck. Fuck." Richard was swearing as he fumbled with his belt, "Oh, for fuck's sake!" His zipper caught momentarily, until finally released from its prison, his hard rod pressed against her entrance for just a moment before he shoved hard and pushed his entire length into her in one thrust, holding her hips to pull her against him.

It was her turn to swear, feeling his length fill her, its thickness stretching her well-used pussy. She pressed her hands into the hood of the car, frustrated that there was nothing to grab and hold on to as Richard started moving, drawing back and thrusting his length into her again. And again. He was rock hard and he increased speed, moving one hand to press against her back pressing her to the hood of the car as he continued to pound into her.

"Fuck me! Oh, yes, fuck me!" She was shouting, and she heard him grunting with exertion, coming closer to his climax.

Richard felt his balls contract up towards his body, felt the muscle contractions start that would send him cumming inside her, and he grabbed her hips with both hands again to pull her back into him. The spasms lasted for what seemed like forever in those moments of release. He bucked into her erratically as his ejaculation subsided, slowly coming down from the high. "Oh, fuck," Richard breathed, resting for a moment with his hands on her back, unwilling to pull his cock from her right away. "That was fucking amazing."

She pushed back to get off the car bonnet, and felt his softening cock slip out of her and finally her skirt fell back over her arse. Richard looked up to see the windows of the first floor filled with people and he got Ma's attention who smiled and waved to them.

It was as he packed his car he got the text message on his phone. It was from XinXin and said, "See me soon. I need your cock."