The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... please...no more, I can't take it...no moooreeeee!" moaned Liu.

Ignoring her wails Fen Zhao clenched and unclenched her hand, rotating it back and forth slightly. She felt the last resistance as Liu's oversexed cunt muscles collapsed. Tucking her thumb into her palm, she continued to stretch her wide then lowered her head and began to suck Liu's over-engorged clit into her mouth. Fen Zhao had lost any control and was humping her cunt against Liu's leg, To Fen Zhao it felt as though her fingers were trapped in a warm container of thick oil. Against her palm, she could feel the dildo pulsing inside Liu's arse.

Fen Zhao rapidly lapped Liu's clit with her tongue and Liu gasped in response. Pulling her fingers from Liu's wet hole, she pressed four fingers together and then violently jammed them forward. Her hand sank into the warm, yielding opening until only her thumb remained outside. Pushing her thumb against Liu's clit, she began to drive her hand rapidly in, grinding her thumb on her clit as she did so. Fen Zhao forced her fist deeper, slowly easing the heel of her hand into Liu, whose spasming cunt and lips closed around her wrist. Soon cream was oozing from Liu's pussy covering her pouting cunt lips and dripping down Fen Zhao's wrist.

Fen Zhao used her feet to push Liu's ankles apart, straining to force her legs wider apart and hold them as she fully fisted Liu's cunt, who writhed and kicked, gasped and groaned with each deep thrust. Fen Zhao leant forward and began suckling her left teat causing the already engorged nipple to grow. Liu began to heave and fuck back, impaling herself on the older woman's arm. Her mouth locked over Liu's nipple as she pounded her cunt. It was too much for Liu. Her belly grew tight and knotted hotly and her nipples throbbed. She felt herself beginning to cum. Her vagina opened completely, and then a series of pulsing contractions began, gripping Fen Zhao's fist sucking and squeezing it hard. Cream flowed from Liu's fuckhole and dribbled down to the floor.

Fen Zhao withdrew the arse dildo and sucked two fingers of her free hand, reached down, pressed them between Liu's arse cheeks, located her back door and then pressed them against the tight opening. She pressed, ignoring the resistance until both fingers slid into Liu's arse. A shuddering moan reverberated around the bedroom. Fen Zhao drove her fingers into and out of both openings. "Cum, you fucking dirty little cunt! You know you love it hard, you little tramp. That little pussy better be quivering in the next minute or this is just the beginning," Fen Zhao screeched.

Liu moaned again, and her arse bounced wildly in time to Fen Zhao's driving fingers. Fen Zhao curled her thumb in and drove her entire fist into Liu's quivering arse while screaming "Cum, you slut!" at the top of her lungs. Just as Liu's cunt reached its most aroused state, Fen Zhao yanked her knuckles from the fist fucked cunt with a loud pop. When she straightened out her fingers, they dripped with pussy juice on Liu's face. That was the final straw. Liu screamed in pleasure and pain as her uterus let go.

"UHHHHH.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

She arched her back as she came hard. An almost superhuman fountain of white, female spunk ejaculated from between her gaping, quivering, wet slit, splattering Fen Zhao from belly button to slit. Richard watched as a torrent of white, creamy jizz erupted from Liu's cunt in all directions: some even reaching the floor. Just when he thought it had finished with Liu's pussy just dribbling, Liu grunted and arched her back again, squirming and flexing as she exploded with her orgasm and squirted straight into Fen Zhao's face. Another pause and she sprayed again, her arse writhing and humping, as she let loose with the next spurt of her cunt milk. Liu's open, monstrously engorged cunt lips pouted open and ejected the last spurts of her huge load of love juice onto Fen Zhao's extended tongue. Her orgasm faded with her moans.

Liu gasped trying to regain her senses she opened her eyes to the sight of Fen Zhao deep-throating Richard's cock which had become hard again at the sight of this one-sided contest.

Richard was dragged out of his reverie by Ma unzipping his pants and pulling his rampant cock from his boxers. She leaned across as he drove and her warm wet mouth started blowing him, licking up and down the shaft of his cock, tonguing its head before taking the cockhead fully into her mouth as she sucked his meat. He moaned his pleasure and put his hand on her neck as she bobbed her head up and down. Richard groaned deeply and warned her that he was close to cumming, and she went into overdrive, sucking him dry as he blew his load. His cock shot forth streams of jism in her mouth and throat and plastered her face.

"I could see you were thinking of me, and I had to help," Ma stated as she sat upright in the car. "Thinking of her. Yeah, right." If only she knew, Richard thought.

For the rest of the trip, Richard elaborated on the "surprise': A reward for Ma's defeat of the Cantonese Guan in their sexfight and her rapid acceptance of sexual depravity. He had wondered before if she knew of Taoism and sex, but like most Chinese born overseas, she was knowledgeable in Wuxia Kung Fu novels, comics and movies and the Taoist monk's role in them. To his delighted surprise, she needed no persuasion and was all for the course he had enrolled her in.

Richard had come across Taoism sex on the net, and become intrigued, but there was little of the ancient Chinese belief in the UK. Finally, he turned to the owner of the Sun Hang Chang grocery store. Perhaps because Richard was now a regular customer, and one who never haggled, or maybe because he wanted Richard to keep renting the upstairs flat, he had become somewhat friendly. Mr Chang had perused the Chinese local newspapers, 80% of which were advertisements, made some enquiries, and with a knowing conspiratorial look given Richard some phone numbers. Three of the five establishments spoke no English, one was as far as he could establish a spiritual meditation centre, but the other according to the cultured English voice of Jean was a Taoist Centre for Taoist Practices to Improve Sex.

He had driven to Southwark in London a couple of days later and was greeted by a very attractive thirty-year-old Asian who stood framed in the doorway in answer to the doorbell. The Chinese woman was shorter than Ma, perfectly proportioned and she stood with the animal grace you see in an exotic dancer. A radiant smile played on her lips and her beautiful, oriental eyes accented and tastefully dominated her doll-like face. Her body projected an image of a completely realized woman, fulfilled, self-confident and full of sexuality. She was dressed in Nike, hot pink leggings and a pure silk, white blouse tied under her breasts and left unbuttoned sufficiently revealing her cleavage and the shape of her breasts swelling out provocatively. There was no underwear line visible under the blouse or the slacks and her displayed stomach and abs showed she was a gym junkie.

"You must be Richard." She spoke with a warm, throaty, softly modulated voice, her slight Oriental accent charming but her English was cultured and correct.

Recognising the voice, he replied, "And you must be Jean who I spoke to on the phone."

Only as you were western. My Chinese name is Xinxin Chunlu or once we enter my temple, High Priestess Xinxin Chunlu."

Two hours later Richard walked out his mind reeling from phrases such as: "conserving and building sexual energy. Joining of sexual energies by two partners is purported to bring the highest pleasure and spiritual enlightenment.... perfect embodiment of the principle is the sexual unification of the opposite sexes -- mixing of the male and female principles, bodily fluids, penetrative and receiving energy... In the sex act, referred to as "the joining of the essences... cultivating sexual energy aim at saving Essence, enhancing Qi....you can spread orgasmic energy from your genitals through your entire body. With your partners, you can synchronize the breath, one inhaling while the other is exhaling. There are more elaborate practices for moving the sexual life force energies through the body, some that are safest and to practice with an experienced teacher in a threesome."

Finally, they reached the Centre. "Why do you want me to be tattooed?" Ma queried.

'Because you have done so well so quickly. Your lovemaking, so much stronger and longer than any woman even those years younger, your pride in being and dressing as a sexual woman and then destroying the Cantonese woman in a sexfight."

"Yes, I did, didn't I, but what tattoo will I get?"

"I have been researching and I think a stylised image of Jiutian Xuannü would be best."

She gasped. "You mean the Goddess of love and lust. Do you know the terms like 'jade stalk entering the lotus flower' and 'the joining of the essence' started with her? Where will it be on me?"

Richard answered, "I was thinking on the top of your foot, but it is up to you. Only if you do it, but if you do there will be no turning back. I will drag every bit of slut woman from you."

She shivered with anticipation. "Or maybe it could be her having sex with her sister, Sunü."

"Yes," he said as his fingers reached under her tiny tight black mini skirt and played with her naked wet cunt as she sat beside him in the car, "or we add that later after another important event."

She shuddered and covered his hand with cum. They entered the Taoist centre in Southwark and a 30-year-old lighter skinned Chinese woman greeted them. It was no longer Jean; it was Xinxin Chunlu, the High Priestess, dressed like a concubine from a historical Kung Fu movie. One that played loosely with historical facts and replaced them with X-rated sex.

"Ah this is the beautiful lady we have discussed," she said in her cultured accent "Thank you for choosing my temple of sex and have you decided what adornment the lady would like?"

"Yes, it is the Jiutian Xuannü image as I discussed with you, said Richard. Could you and Ma select the final image?" The two looked at many depictions before Ma selected the Goddess riding a phoenix, using clouds as reins. On her head, she had a nine-dragon and flying phoenix topknot and she was dressed in an open-fronted, revealing garment made from transparent bird feathers of nine colours. Xinxin prepared the stencil with Ma's face inserted on the goddess to a size that covered Ma's foot top.

"Ok, I've finished. Strip off now so we can get to work," she stated. Seeing her hesitation she continued, "It is necessary for building up the increased sexual atmosphere, so the student acolyte obtains the full benefits from the ceremony."

Ma looked at Richard in an enquiring manner, but he nodded his assent, so she undid her tight blouse proudly displaying to Xinxin her firm tits, the erect nipples and areola exposed by the quarter-cup bra. She reached back and undid the bra so her tits hung loose before she unzipped her tiny black skirt, letting it drop to the floor, followed by her red thong. She stood there buck naked, tits swaying, her belly taut and her clit bursting out from the thick pussy lips.

The priestess was impressed. She walked around her and inspected her tits, weighed them in her hands, then felt her cunt and her arse before holding her clit between her thumb and finger and stroking it until Ma quietly moaned.

"You are indeed a lucky man, Richard. She is most certainly worthy of the Goddess herself. Yes, what you said will work," she said to him. "Drink this then get on the tattoo table face down," she said to Ma.

Ma lay naked on her back on a bench-like leather couch. Xinxin cleaned the top of her foot with alcohol and applied a topical anaesthetic. The drink had made Ma a bit sleepy, relaxed and woozy, but not completely out of it. When she got going with her tattoo gun it was Richard's signal and he stepped in front of Ma, dropped his pants and presented his cock to Ma's face. His hard cock touched her lips, and he began rubbing it across her mouth, smearing her lipstick around her mouth, giving her a used, slutty appearance.

She parted her lips so that Richard could enter her mouth and he guided his cock through her semi-open lips and used his hands to move her head back and forth on his fuck rod, slipping the cockhead into her open mouth. He felt the silky sensation of her warm mouth wrapping around the head of his hard, wet cock, her hands cradling his balls and then sliding up and down his shaft for the second time that day. Going down, down, down, all the way to his swelling balls, and then up again. Ma then held his purple cock head in her mouth for a few moments, savouring it, and swirling her tongue all around it, while hand caressing his stiff cock shaft.

She forced her mouth deeper onto his cock as he fed it across her tongue feeling it grow larger and harder in her mouth. As Xinxin worked on her ankle with the tattoo gun, Richard's cockhead hit the back of her throat trying to squeeze down into her throat. She semi-gagged on his shaft but still tried to continue to deep-throat him. He pulled back into her mouth. Xinxin had noticed what was happening and stopped her needlework, stripped and moved between Ma's widespread legs. She lifted Ma's hips and buried her face into her pussy. " Lady, you are Jiutian Xuannü, The Goddess of sex and I am the Priestess helping you become her in this ceremony."

Ma bucked as Xinxin 's tongue lashed her love tunnel and teased her clit. She started moving her body so the tattooist tongue gave her the most pleasure. She orgasmed and Xinxin Chunlu stood upright her face covered in love juice before she lowered her face and tongued her again. Two of her fingers were arse fucking Ma and as she convulsed, Richard had his cock slide fully down her gullet. Gurgling sounds came from her and her throat muscles tightened more and more around the cock that was face fucking her.

Xinxin tied Ma's legs to stirrups, picked up her needle gun and went back to work on her foot. Richard knew he was going to come soon so he attached the cock ring Xinxin gave him, and resumed his face fuck, hearing his balls slap against her forehead, and feeling his pubic hair press against her lips. His entire cock was buried inside her throat on each stroke and as he slid in and out of her throat wet mushy sounds came from her throat, mixed with her groans as she came and the whine of Xinxin's needle. Long strings of drool hung from her mouth as she continued sucking his cock.

The priestess finished her tattoo work after 2 hours and rearranged Ma on her back and re-strapped her onto the table by her arms and legs so that she couldn't move. She bent down and began sucking on one nipple while her other hand played with Ma's cunt. "Time for my payment that we agreed on.," she said.

As she leant over Ma Richard knelt behind the Priestess and started eating her. She moaned and quickly he was tasting her juices. She prolonged her arousal of Ma's nipple and Richard took the hint, stood, and started on her cunt with his tool fucking her doggy style. Xinxin took the now hard, wet right nipple swabbed it with alcohol and anaesthetic and squeezed it and then quickly applied some surgical pliers to make a hole. She inserted a tiny golden ring and thin dangling chain while Richard continued fucking her, then attended to Ma's other nipple. Finally, she completed the piercing of her other but it wasn't over. She moved to a new position.

Again, while Richard fucked her she ate the strapped-down Ma. "I'm going to dress it up very good for the trainee."

And dress it up she did. She put a ring in each of her long pussy lips, then a small ring through her clitoral hood. Next, she joined the rings with a small gold chain that dangled onto her inner lips as she lay on the table. Ma couldn't see it, but the clit ring was perfectly positioned so that her clit was always forced out of its hood. From that day on her clitoris would be in a constant state of arousal. She just didn't know it yet.

Xinxin gently stroked all around her nipple rings. With the increased sensitivity from the piercings, Ma almost came immediately. Both Xinxin and Richard could see the wetness in her pussy as her juices started flowing. Next Xinxin leant forward and gently blew on her clit. Ma writhed and whimpered. Xinxin followed this by started fingering the strapped-down 42-year-old's soaking slit. Finger after finger followed until her pussy was stretched and full. Then she bent forward and ate her until she had her fist in her and fisted her with her wrist reaching and brushing the exposed and ringed clitoris. Xinxin was using her other hand on her own pussy as Richard, still wearing the cock ring, fucked her from behind. He could feel the priestess's muscle contractions as she came regularly.

She pulled her fist out with a plop but quickly replaced it with her extended fingers curled them, located Ma's G spot and went to town. Ma was having rolling orgasms and if it wasn't for the restraints, she would have fallen off the bench. Finally, Xinxin removed the restraints, but as she did she reached back and quickly removed Richard's cock ring. All the pent-up cum from over three and a half hours shot into the wailing priestess. One spurt after another shot into her cunt.

Richard's spunk was already dripping from her gaping pussy but Xinxin quickly crouched down and scooped the gooey mess out and licked it off her fingers in front of a semi-dazed Ma. Immediately she face sat Ma, and as she rubbed the remainder of her and Richard's cum into her face she shouted, "The ceremony has started. You will reach the ninth level when you can match me. We will have regular lessons as you show promise, though not enough to challenge me."

She dismounted from her face sit and left while Ma slowly recovered and then slowly struggled into her skirt and top. With her quarter-cup bra, the new nipple rings were fully visible under her top and the rubbing of the semi-sheer material made her nipples even more sensitive than they had been before. The tiny skirt barely covered her pussy and displayed her cum caked thighs. Driving away Richard looked down and saw the intricate rings and chains looping through her labia and up to her clitoris. He could see her clitoris poking out through its hood. Her nipples were fully erect, and the outline of her new nipple rings could be seen through her top. She looked like a complete slut.

Richard still didn't know her feelings about what had happened, but Richard took the plunge coming up with a story that he had been working on. "Darling," Richard said and started with the praise about how good it made him feel seeing her Goddess tattoo and the clit and nipple jewellery, how important it was her deep throating him as the Taoist Goddess of love and Sex. And then Richard continued "But the thing that really made me proud and happy was that I had trapped Xinxin Chunlu into being your next sexfight."

To his surprise, she swallowed it. " You thought of me. Yes, I knew you didn't want to fuck her. I want to show her my sex is stronger than hers, even though she is a priestess. Try and arrange it soon."

They drove along the freeway and Richard caught up with a Big Mack semi and he slowed down so they matched pace. At first, the truckie was irritated but then appreciative as Richard took one hand off the steering wheel and pulled Ma's short skirt up revealing her naked pussy. Taking the hint, she spread her legs and Richard displayed her new clit jewellery and still hyper-extended clit. Xinxin had done a job of sucking and fingering it because it was still extra large. Then Richard started finger fucking her, using one, then two, and finally three fingers. She joined in taking off her top so her tits in her quarter cup bra were displayed like meat on a display rack at the butchers.