The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 05

Story Info
Richard orchestrates a prolonged mother daughter sexfight.
11.9k words
4.6
5.7k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of Richard's involvement with Asian women in Southport UK will be found by reading the entire series.

"Richard, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng." Ma Chew, Richard's 43-year-old partner, moaned her orgasm and her slim, almost skinny body tensed and convulsed against the cock embedded in her. His cock.

Panting heavily, she continued tensing her cunt muscles around the thick invader, nearly causing him to unload in her. As she lay writhing under him Richard watched his eight-and-a-half-inch long, wide, heavy fuck meat outlined on, and stretching and distending her belly skin before being withdrawn. Glancing down he saw its extreme girth pull her sex channel out from her cunt, her cunt lips still wrapped around his meat before he drove it in again.

It was a big change in his life. Three months ago, he was divorced, broke and womanless. Now aged forty-four, the young women who had flocked to him with his previous wealth ignored him, and the bitter, divorced matures he had found on Tinder and other sites did nothing for him. His friend, Aussie Richard, had pointed him in the direction of mature Asian women and given advice on how to find, meet and woo them.

He now had a 43-year-old Chinese woman from Penang, Malaysia as his partner. She was 5 ft 4, with a 100-pound 30B 25 32 body with a moderately attractive, youthful face. She had morphed from a neglected, husband-betrayed, divorced woman lacking self-confidence into an exhibitionist and insatiable lover who would willingly try anything and who had demanded he watch her in a sexfight against a 37-year-old Hong Kong woman, Guan Cheung. He had never seen anything like that battle and was immediately addicted.

That alone would be too much life change happiness for a man, but more had happened since then. Ma was in the UK looking after her twenty-two-year-old daughter, Liu who lived in Richard's apartment with Ma and him. He thought of Liu as "The Mouse", because she was always studying at the university or library and was hardly in the house and when she was, she was quiet and unobtrusive. But more so because she was so plain and unattractive. Her flat, round face was dominated by large round glasses. She had longish hair cut brutally straight, wore no makeup, and was slightly taller than her mother at 5 ft 5, but very skinny. It was hard to tell exactly how slight she was as she always wore loose oversized tracksuits, but for sure she was considerably scrawnier than her mother, in fact being 88 pounds, 30AA 19 28.

She however had blackmailed Richard into sex after hearing many times her mother's screams of pleasure as Richard fucked her. So, in the apartment above the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery he had rented for Ma's sexfight, he had performed his part of the blackmail. That night and in the days after she had proved to be a sex-addicted slut who was intent on replacing her mother. He remembered her almost incoherently shouting as he fucked her, "Fuck every way. Make me a slut, dress like a slut. Just sneaking around not enough fucking. Same as you, I don't trust the bitch, if there is only you and me after kicking her out. She will try to do something. So, I want to beat her as a woman and take you off her. AND THEN I WANT HER AS MY SEX SLAVE. Have you watch me fuck her."

Richard did the impossible as he hammered into Ma. He got even harder and bigger thinking of that night as Liu groaned when he rolled her over on her belly, pulled her hips up and drove into her doggystyle. She managed to continue to continue in short grunts, "Still.. don't... trust... the... ugly... cunt... even... when... I beat... the.. old... hag...AGHHHHHH. Fuuuuuck meeeee. Want... want... the... bitch... as my... slave...Want... you... watch... me... fuck... my... slave... see... her... eat... me... drink... my piss... every... day."

The thought of a sexfight between the two was driving him crazy, and he had done all he could. He had laid the seeds to get Ma to want to sexfight her daughter and now it was only a matter of waiting. Ma was thrashing in another orgasm when he heard her plea, "Darling, am I fucking you good? Am I the best you have had?"

Richard seized this golden opportunity. He praised Ma, reassured her and then helped by the Gods of sex he had prayed to, unleashed his load into her. She revelled in it, comparing it to being on the receiving end of a fire hose. Gently, showing great concern, he extracted from her what was worrying her, what made her question her sexual skills. Slowly, but with increasing speed, it poured out.

Liu had started slut dressing. When Richard was not around Liu was emphasising her differences in front of Ma: her youth, longer, more shapely legs, her special nipples. Although Ma knew the trusting, kind Richard had not noticed Liu was spending more time at home interacting with him over her CAD studies leading to a physical closeness at the computer, or just having discussions Ma's limited English would not allow her to join, she had. Finally, Ma had caught her masturbating for long periods moaning of her man. She ended with, "Yes, I'm worried about having Liu at the house."

Richard nodded his head as though it now made sense. He rambled as though sifting past thoughts. She had accidentally let him see her body, talking about HER house and changing YOUR décor, leaning against him and watching TV. "Oh, what a fool I am not to see it." Richard's voice trailed off. Russell Crowe, eat your heart out he thought. In fact, he was thinking how well Liu had followed his instructions.

"Reluctantly", letting her draw it out of meant after several false starts Richard said "She's your daughter, but I think you are right. I will think of how to stop her." He held Ma tight, comforting her, before leaning to suck her tit and start a slow fingerfuck. She was already wet from their fuck before, and a little rubbing of her clit was enough to get more moisture flowing. In a minute or two, she was thoroughly ready for his finger to enter her. Soon Richard added a second finger and then a third, while he used his thumb on her clit. It was only a couple more minutes of this before the steady motion of her hips told him that she was ready to fuck again.

Richard quickly mounted between her wide-spread thighs. She put out her hand and placed his cock at the entrance, then moved her hips up to take him in. She sighed as she pulled him down on her, and Richard began with long, slow strokes. This was no sex fuck: it was a close intimate bonding. They kissed as they fucked, and then Richard lowered his head and nuzzled her ear whispering, "I know you are a better woman than her, but I now truly believe your daughter thinks she's better than you. I know what I suggest is impossible because you are her loving mother, but what I would love to see is you outfuck her and put her in her place, but I have no right to ask that, and it can't happen because she is your daughter."

Suddenly it wasn't a slow fuck, and she was thrusting urgently up at him. "You really want me to fuck her, you're so proud of me you want me to fuck her and show her I'm the best."

"Yes, but it can't hap." His sentence was cut short by the violent writhing and screaming of Ma as she came. Richard took that as a yes and struck while the iron was hot. He said that despite the abhorrence of it, he felt he would have to fuck Liu and pretend he wanted her so she would want and agree to a sexfight. They planned the details with Ma now thinking Richard had to entrap Liu into wanting a sexfight too.

Sitting in his car 10 minutes later Richard phoned Liu telling her it was set up and hoping he had the stamina to deal with a very happy 22-year-old when they met in the apartment above the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery where he could finetune Liu's impression of what was to come.

At home Ma, as planned, went to the toilet and returned to find Liu, as also planned, kneeling between Richard's legs giving head. The script was being played out, both thinking Richard was doing it for them. Liu looked up and smiled at Ma before again taking his cock in her mouth. She used her tongue to stroke it on the underside and then swirled around it again and again. At first, she had only two or three inches in, while she stroked the rest of the beer can thick rod with her hand. Her other hand was busy playing with his balls, but she was interrupted as Ma had reached her daughter yelling "Bitch, he's mine," at the top of her voice, and grabbed Liu by the hair pulling her off his cock. Ma rained slaps and punches on her daughter's face and head. At first, dazed by her mother's attack, Liu absorbed punishment, but an overconfident Ma failed to see Liu's knee come up and strike her hard in the cunt.

Both women staggered apart, Ma nursing her cunt and Liu anxiously looking in the mirror to assess her facial damage. Despite hurling insults at each other, they both wanted the sexfight they thought they had arranged with Richard's help. Richard played his part. "Stop. You are both women, not fighters." It was a cue for both.

"Yes, but I'm more woman and insatiable. You call that cocksucking. I take him balls and all." Ma spat out.

"But I'm his woman because I am sexier and younger and I'll fuck him better than you," Liu replied.

"I've fucked more ways than you can dream of," screamed Ma pulling her halter top off. True her tits were small being only 30 inches, but they were round and full being a B cup. However, the nipples were things of wonder: her areolae were dark and far larger than the world's current largest coin, the Australian 50p coin with its 11/4" diameter, while her nipples even at rest were almost 1/2" long and chopstick-sized thick. She fingered them to their maximum of one inch.

"Prove it IF YOU'VE GOT THE GUTS." Liu laughed in reply and pulled her camisole top up so that her small flat tits were fully exposed. Hers were different. Her tits stood only slightly more than an inch from her body but the last third of each was a swollen cone of dark, elongated puffy nipple, the same diameter as the tit flesh it surmounted. Then from each puffy nipple extended a thick nipple at least half an inch in length. Both Ma and Richard could see the thick, quivering, erect nipples and dark aureole explode as she fingered them, taunting her mother. Ma responded by pulling the zipper of her short skirt down. She reached with her fingers into the waistband and pulled it off in one quick moment to display a naked pussy with a gold chain hanging from it. Her legs were topped by a tiny, shaved landing strip defining her sex. She flaunted the shape of the labial swelling below the shaped hair.

Meanwhile, Liu had stripped, her legs parted, and she opened her wide wet lips, glistening and inviting. She deliberately moved her hand to her shaved mound and introduced an index finger to the slit already brimming with slickness. As she did her mother's fingers rose to her own tits, fondling her nipples, twirling the long, hard, dark projections with her thumb and forefinger. She too opened her legs and started playing with her slit.

The naked women watched each other and their displays for at least a minute. The tension increased as they taunted each other. Liu stroked her breasts and nipples somehow causing the already stiff quivering nipples to expand and hissed: "See what Richard has to be proud of when he walks with his new woman."

"Yes, if he walks with a skeleton. He would prefer a woman with body flesh and one who is proud to show their cunt in public, like me," Ma spat back opening her legs wider.

Her eyes fixed on her mother, Liu opened her legs wider, licked one of her fingers, and slid it between the long lips of her sex. She reached down with her other hand and spread the lips apart. The shiny pearl of her clit was swimming in nectar. Liu repeated her challenge. "Are you woman enough?"

Ma's finger moved faster rubbing her pussy, spreading herself open to get at her clit. "I can take it all ways and longer than you, bitch." Before long she had three fingers in while Liu was working on her own clit and larger nipples alternately. It was an unbelievable sight, and Richard lay back on the sofa wanking. Finally, Ma got on her knees and one hand and used her free hand to finger her arse screaming, "This is what you'll be licking slut."

Liu's face contorted. She screamed back, "Stop talking and DO IT! NOW!" Liu surged forward. Her mother's tits compressed as she landed on her rival forcing them onto the bed. Ma cried out in response to their belly flesh smacking together. Liu's thick nipples poked into the Ma's longer, thinner nubs and her shaven pussy made wet contact with Ma's wide-open quim. Liu growled in animalistic lust, and she threw her arms around her mother in a tight squeezing embrace. Ma felt the compression of their breasts and buried her head in her daughter's shoulder. She kissed her neck, nibbling softly with her teeth. Her eyes were already closed in raw sexual anticipation.

Ma pushed forward with her hips and felt her wet labia separate and the hard protuberance of her clit push into her daughter's sopping cunt. She cried out as her clit slid along Liu's, the two pleasure buds meeting with an electric shock as she fought for supremacy. Their mouths found the others and they kissed with pure, whimpering intensity trying to arouse and dominate the other.

Ma began to slowly hump with her daughter, her hips rising and falling in a carnal rhythm as old as time. Liu felt the slap of wet cunt flesh as a throbbing smack of ecstasy, and she started to moan. Liu banged back and hammered her pussy forward and her arse cheeks clenched as the tangled dripping mounds collided. The moist slapping sound and their moans inflamed them further. Ma's hips started to beat faster. Richard watched each contact as Ma ground her cunt forcefully into her daughter's pulsing sex.

The mattress was moving in time with the carnal cadence of their tribalistic dance. The sexual tension increased, their hatred bubbling deep in their pelvises. Both women were mewing, the unintelligible noises of animal grunts deep in their throats. Their flesh was one fiery wet orgy of fucking.

Liu cried out sharply and wrapped her legs tightly around her mother's waist. Ma screwed her pelvis down and her cunt slammed into her daughter's. She swivelled her hips and rubbed her rigid clit along Liu's wet love bud. The clits collided again and again as Ma drove into her daughter until Liu screamed and the liquid evidence of her climax oozed like a syrup of pearly juice from her swollen twat. Seconds later their hips bucked against each other in a jerky orgasm as Ma exploded, her contractions rippling through her bodies in waves. The warm rivulets of fluid streamed down the flesh and puddled on the sheet, but the daughter had cum first.

It was a victory to the mother, and she got on her hands and knees doggy style in front of Richard with her legs spread wide and her arse in the air waiting as she started fingering herself. Richard guided himself into her and she pushed back.

"Is that all bitch" Liu shouted. "It's a contest, not a one-off quickie. Three minutes each in turn to make Richard cum. If he cums inside you, you win. Cums in me we will have a real contest. Or are you scared I fuck better than you?"

Trapped by the challenge to her womanhood, Ma had to agree and Richard placed his hands on either side of her hips and the blunt object of his cock pressed against her pussy. Richard felt the head slide past her tight cunt lips and into her very wet slit. She grunted as it stretched her cunt but took it slowly and expertly. After 3 minutes Richard pulled out and turned to her daughter who was now on her hands and knees, doggy style; legs splayed so that her pussy lips opened wide. Richard got behind her and guided his cock into her wet pussy and she groaned. She reached back with one hand and pulled him into her until his balls were tight against her pussy.

Three minutes later Richard was fucking her mother again feeding her his cock-meat for all he was worth as she knelt braced on her hands and knees, kneading her tits. She gave as good as she got glaring at her daughter as she pushed back hard for her 3 minutes. Then he took her daughter for 3 minutes of doggy-style fucking, then back to her mother.

As Richard entered Ma for the 3rd time, she screamed her orgasm and her twitching cunt almost made him cum. By the 5th round, Richard couldn't believe how wet her 22-year-old daughter was for his cock. She had cum at least 4 times and her pussy was soaked. She was using one hand to play with her clit,so every time Richard shoved his cock up her; the force moved her further along the bed toward the wall. As Richard fucked her, she wailed "Ooooh," on his entry, 'Aaaaah," on his rod's exit.

Richard ploughed into Ma for the 6th time who now had her hands flat against the wall so she could push back, moaning as she came trying to take him deeper. Reluctantly Richard withdrew from her clutching cunt with a wet, splurching sound and slid into the waiting Liu.

Richard felt her cunt absolutely chewing his cock in pre-orgasmic spasms. She screamed and screamed, while Richard continued to slow fuck and masturbate her. This had already happened 5 times, and Richard could feel her vagina grab, squeeze, release, grab, squeeze, release his cock. He was close to cumming, and she knew it and she did everything to make him cum.

Ma could sense it too and knowing he was close to cumming eagerly waited for him to slide into her dripping slit. When he did, she immediately dropped into a rhythm almost crooning to herself with pleasure as a distraught Liu looked on. Richard had a full load ready to unleash, but deep down Richard didn't care who won. He wanted a long contest and didn't want it over so quickly. Ma had her head buried in the pillow so she could present her arse and cunt higher, so Richard reached down and applied the Johnson and Masters pressure point technique on the base of his cock.

Liu could see and knowing Richard wouldn't cum in her mother blew a kiss to him and started taunting her mother until the 3 minutes passed then jerked Ma off his tool quickly knelt and raised her arse high. "Do me. Fill your woman" she yelled.

Richard slipped his cock easily into her sopping wet cunt and jack hammered her. She put her head down on the pillow and met his strokes. Her fuck channel was sucking at his cock pulling in and out leaving behind thick cunt cream with every insertion. She was frigging her clit and cumming. With a loud groan, Richard came.

"More. Don't stop. MORE! Keep squirting it IN YOUR WOMAN" Liu screamed. "Keep pumping cum deep into my cunt. Oh, I can feel this flood of cum start to coat me everywhere in there. I NEED your cum in me."

After Richard's cock flopped out Liu stuck her finger deep up her vagina and, grinning with pleasure as she did so, brought out a load of his juice, which she slowly licked in front of her mother with a self-satisfied smirk. "Still want to fuck bitch, now you know my cunt is what he needs." Ma, her eyes filled with a mixture of disappointment and hatred, motioned her to the bed.

"How do we choose the winner?" Richard queried. After bickering between the mother and daughter it was agreed 3 events. Richard was to draw a number written on paper from 1 to 69 out of a bag. Each number corresponded to an event in the All Asian sexfight rules. Richard drew 33 but called out "Event 16, First to draw 3 cums from the other."

A sly smile spread across Ma's face, and she nodded surreptitiously to him as this was her favourite event and they had agreed it would be first. Liu lay on her back with her legs wide. Ma straddled her head facing her feet and brought her cunt down to her mouth. Ma lowered her pussy onto Liu's face as she sank her tongue into her daughter's still-wet pussy. Ma immediately began to lick it and for the first time experienced the taste of her daughter's cunt. Liu stretched up her neck and managed to bring her tongue to her mother's cunt. On the other bed beside them, Richard slowly wanked as he watched the mother and daughter 69.