The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her position on top due to the last win, Ma's face was buried into her daughter's cunt and arse, licking wetly while she moaned with growing excitement as Liu stabbed her tongue up her cunt, plunging it deeply a few times, and then lapped hotly at her arsehole. They rolled off the bed and ended up with Ma lying on the carpet on her back, her legs wide allowing Liu total access to her cunt. Liu held her mother's cunt lips apart as she snaked her tongue into her maw. Ma squirmed herself forward under her daughter's body until her mouth was directly under her cunt and slid her tongue into her cunt crack.

But it was obvious the woman on top had the physical advantage. Lying on top Liu's tongue was driving in and out of her mother, but her cunt, because of her position, was almost out of Ma's reach. Ma was lying on her back with legs wide open with her daughter Liu on top straddling her facing her feet, holding her mother's cunt open and lapping her juices. It was only by straining forward and by cricking up her neck upwards that Ma managed to bring her tongue to her daughter's slit, and she was only making short staccato contact, not long continuous arousal.

Ma groaning and writhing from her daughter's continuous attack on her clit, lifted her hips from the floor and Liu took advantage. She was still sucking on her clit but managed to get a finger into her arse and three fingers in her pussy. Ma, her two fuck holes filled, was under Liu's control and when her daughter made her cum she screamed long and hard. On top Liu didn't let up, working not only her pussy over, but her arse and tits and when the mother came this time she left a stain on the carpet. Ma 2 cums Liu 0

However, Ma managed to wriggle from under her daughter and they battled side by side working at each other relentlessly. Liu went off next with a high-pitched scream and she shot cunt juice all over Ma's face while making short, sharp grunts. Ma 2 cums Liu 1. Ma now had three fingers buried in Liu's cunt and two fingers in her arsehole and was pumping away at her two fuck holes while Liu after her cum spasms quietened, tried to devour Ma's pussy for a third orgasm. And it came. Ma howled as her daughter tasted cum juice flooding her mouth. Ma 3 cums Liu only 1.

Sensing she was losing, a cum covered Ma changed tactics upsetting Liu's plans, eating her daughter rapidly and when her tongue machine gunned her clit, Liu went into the writhing of a prolonged orgasm. Ma rammed a couple of fingers up her daughter's slot and sucked on her clit for all she was worth and when the mother's tongue gained control of Liu's clit, she spasmed anew. They continued to 69 using tongue and fingers but Ma's probing fingers managed to find her daughter's G spot. A few strokes were all it took before the aroused Liu went completely over the edge. Her back arched, her legs twitched, and she let out a long, low shuddering moan. It seemed to go on a long time, during which Ma held stock still, with her lips still clamped around the clit, and her fingers still deep in her daughter's fuck channel.

Spent from her efforts Ma fell off the bed sideways and lay panting on her back. A smile spread across her face. She had been down 2 to 0 yet had won 4 to 3. Suddenly Liu pounced on the exhausted Ma who had given everything and now lay prone and exhausted convinced she had won. Quickly Liu wrapped her mother up with her body weight on one leg; the other leg draped over her shoulder and went to work. "Stop, I won," Ma screamed.

Liu looked at Richard, her eyes pleading. "It's 3 all. My 2nd cum was one long cum not 2 separate cums. Richard, you know I cum long," Liu screamed.

"Sexfighting is an honour system," Richard said. "You know you have to accept if someone says if they cum just like they must admit a cum even if small."

Liu smiled and ruthlessly worked over her trapped, sobbing mother. The whole of Ma's gash was soon sopping wet, and she was jerking preparatory to cumming. Liu withdrew her tongue. Ma's puckered cunt literally dripped juice onto Liu's face. Richard could see her clit fully exposed and erect and quivering. Then it started again: her cunt was again enveloped by Liu's face. She thrust her tongue up into it as far as she could reach and was rewarded by a muffled cry. Thick, slimy, mucus rolled down her chin. Ma started screaming and jerking and Liu stopped, gloating at her mother's helplessness. Then the process started again only to stop short of orgasm before recommencing. Over and over. Again, and again.

Richard saw her plan. Liu was destroying Ma for the next round.

Liu had hold of a limp Ma's hair slowly and deliberately saying, "I'm eating your fucking cunt, mother, eating until you cum in my mouth for me," before going back to the smorgasbord before her for another feed. Liu screamed her triumph into Ma's love hole as cum rocketed out of her cunt flooding her mouth with the loser's cum. Liu immediately straddled the older woman and shook with pleasure as she aimed a strong stream of her hot piss over her mother's small tits. She covered and then flooded her body with the warm piss that gushed and rained down on her.

Liu fondled one of her tits. She stared at Richard and her recovering mother as she caressed it and teased the hard nipple. She cradled the other tit. She raised it and bent her head right down. She was about an inch short of being able to lick it but that was not her intention: Instead, she spat a long string of saliva over it and then spread it over the nipple and areola. As she played with her tits in front of the two of them Richard's cock began to respond. She raised her head and looked at him and thrust her tits out in his direction.

The light in the bedroom glistened on the tit she had spat on. Her nipples were big but the contest had caused her areola to swell to their maximum and uplifted the nipples so they pointed upward not forwards. The nipples were rigid and thick, and the longest Richard had ever seen them. She was completely sexual.

She opened her legs wide and stroked her hand between them, emphasizing her crack. She pouted at her mother and licked her lips. Her large shaven, provocatively convex, mound was covered with cum. She sat on the floor, pulled her legs back beside her head and then eased her shoulders through them. Her whole sex was tilted up and totally exposed. She worked her armpits further up her thighs and formed herself into a tight ball baring her sex to her mother.

"Watch this bitch," she said to Ma. She stood and rested the baseball bat Richard kept beside the bed for security reasons upright and straddled its wide end. Her pussy stretched, but there was no way it could accommodate the bat. Richard could see juices running down its black metal surface as she jiggled and manoeuvred her cunt around the bat top. Then with a groan, she pressed down and the wide tip was swallowed. She rested a second and then fed the bat deeper and deeper. 8, 9 13 inches were swallowed until Richard could see the shape of the bat protruding against her belly and she started to fuck herself up and down the bat.

She was intimidating her mother with her cunt power.

But rest time was up and Richard drew another number. It didn't matter what because Richard called 71. A double dildo contest, and he went to a drawer, produced a long 24-inch flexible double dong and held it towards Liu.

Liu sat on the floor, spread her legs and eased her end of the dong into the entrance of her pussy. An easy task after what she had just taken. Ma sat opposite her watching as she eased the head into the entrance of her moist crack and worked it, a gentle finger sliding around it, dipping into the hole and wetting the rubber, each gentle push driving it deeper and deeper into her hole until she was panting and moaning slightly. When she was fully stuffed with pulsating rubber, Ma manoeuvred into the traditional position. Sitting on the floor splay-legged each had one leg over the other at the knee. Ma stroked her pussy until it too was slick with juice and took her half of the double dildo.

Eventually, the thick dong was now buried deep inside both and after getting word from both of them that they were prepared, Richard said start and the two women joined by the one double dildo began humping. Ma jumped out of the starter's blocks immediately. She was humping at her maximum, meeting and overcoming the beginning, exploratory thrusts from Liu. Ma leaned one arm on the floor and thrust with her hips and the other half of the dong slid further into Liu's pussy. Despite Liu's efforts, she couldn't grip her half of the double dong tightly enough to force it back against her mother's iron grip. Maybe her display with the baseball bat had temporarily widened her cunt.

Ma's eyes watched like a hawk the progress of the weapon as she powered it into her daughter, slowly but steadily, going deeper and deeper until the small strip that marked the middle pressed against her daughter's pink entrance.

In control, Ma began to work the dildo in and out slowly but irresistibly, as her pussy controlled the pace. The further she forced it into her daughter, the harder it became for Liu as the middle section offered no grip as the ends textured sections did. The rubber tool worked Liu's hole relentlessly as the grip from her mother's tight cunt pulled hard on the dong on the outstrokes, pulling more of the dong from her daughter and creating a longer dong to hammer into Liu. Ma increased her pace and soon six inches were moving in and out of her daughter. and she was beginning to push forward involuntarily to meet each new thrust. When it reached seven inches Liu groaned loudly and her arousal was growing. At nine inches her hips began to thrust and meet the tool eagerly, pulling it from side to side as it slid in and out.

Liu was panting noticeably now, and her belly was heaving, grunting slightly each time the dong plunged home and her cunt accepted more. Nine inches were buried in the daughter. More than Richard's cock had ever managed and Ma was still controlling the pace, pounding her daughter, unhindered by any resistance. Ten, eleven inches. "Yes that's your cervix entrance I'm pounding, bitch."

"Aggggghhhhh.... I'm going to explode I'm so full. My cunt is so FULLLLLL OH GOD," Liu wailed.

"Yes," Ma screamed excitedly as her hips jerked the dong deeper.

Thirteen inches. Liu was groaning, yelling and screaming as Ma's hands reached out and gripped her daughter's hips for better leverage. The smell of pussy sex filled the air as the dong sank out of sight, and Liu's cunt was slapping on Ma s legs. Her eyes were unfocused, and her head was thrown back as she groaned and groaned and thrashed and accepted each thrust from her mother. Her tits bounced and jiggled in a spastic motion as her body jerked and heaved.

"God." She was shouting and panting, breathless. "Yes, I'm coming. I am going to cum! IMCUMINGGGGG!!!!"

Ma ripped the double-ended dildo from Liu and crawled behind her exhausted daughter and touched the end of the fake penis to Ma's arse who instantly stiffened. "What are you doing?" she moaned.

"Screwing you in the arse, bitch. After the next event it will be my fist," Ma replied and with a savage hip twist screwed three inches into her daughter. Before she could do more Richard Pulled her off. When order was finally regained, he drew out another number. "43, a Hue sexfight, best of 3, winner takes all,"

A Hue sexfight comes from Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam and is unusual for a Vietnamese woman sexfight as it involves physical fighting to control the other woman so she can be made to cum. Most Vietnamese women value their looks too much to compete this way, sticking to a straight sexfight or man-pleasing competition. These two Chinese did not. The other difference was if they were 1 all, as they were now, this third decider had to be won by 2 consecutive cums.

Soon their sweaty legs were entwined like vines creeping up a trellis and their thighs constricted like boa constrictor's trying to crush their prey. Their naked tits touched, hard nipples sliding and rubbing against hard nipples as they rolled over and over, back and forth on the bed. Both being light-bodied and lacking any gym fitness, there was no quick winner. After 5 minutes they were covered in each other's sweat as they slid about, unable to gain any kind of leverage or balance and physical control over the other. Liu had managed to get one hand embedded in Ma's scalp while her other hand was wound tightly around her mother's long black, silky ponytail. Ma had Liu's shorter hair in one hand while she savagely dragged her long red fingernails across Liu's back with her free hand. Both were hissing and grunting as the struggle wore on, each calling the other bitch, slut, cunt and countless other names in classic girl fight style.

Locked together in their struggle, there was to be no stopping till one of them had achieved the 2 cums explained before. The bed was bordered on two sides by walls, and slipping and sliding helplessly, they remained locked together like Siamese twins as their bodies crashed into the walls. However, they rolled too far to the open side of the bed and slid off onto the thick carpeted floor with a thud.

Ma wound up on top for an instant but slid off, unable to stay atop of her wildly bucking, sweat-covered opponent. Each quickly got to their knees where they locked hands and began to struggle for supremacy, panting and grunting from the physical exertion. Their nails were digging into one another's hands and their knuckles whitened from the effort that they were applying to the hand lock.

Ma slipped slightly while trying to twist Liu to the left and her daughter capitalized on the mistake by rising on one foot and forcing her mother onto her back. Liu tried to straddle Ma but couldn't manoeuvre her into a control position as her mother bucked and writhed beneath her. Swinging her slightly stronger legs free, Ma wrapped them around Liu's waist with catlike speed. She locked her ankles and applied all her strength to the body scissors. Liu jerked her hands free, breaking the hand lock and began clawing at Ma's thighs in an attempt to break the vicelike hold. Ma held on however, and now with her own hands free, viciously began slapping and clawing at her daughter's face.

Liu struggled violently, savagely ripping at Ma's legs and belly with her own sharp claws until she finally shrieked and released the hold. Free, but gasping for air, Liu was unable to regroup before the next attack came. Ma dove at her daughter headlong, tackling her, forcing her onto her back and pinning her wrists to the carpet. Liu bucked and squirmed, trying the wrest her opponent from on top of her. She finally managed to pull one hand free, and with Ma's small tits dangling free in front of her, Liu went for the doctor and raked and dug her long dark red talons into her mother's bare, small right melon.

Ma squealed in pain as she rolled off Liu to the left, clutching her tit in her hand. Liu now had recovered and closed on her mother with her long, painted fingernails outstretched ready for action. Rolling on the floor, Liu and Ma, grabbed clawed and twisted each other's tits in a battle of female dominance. Here the smaller-titted daughter had an advantage. Her claws dug into the soft vulnerable flesh of Ma far deeper, and high-pitched squeals and low guttural moans escaped from her daughter. Their sweat-covered tits were punched, slapped, pinched, and mauled as they bumped into the side of the bed and struggled back onto the mattress.

Then Ma discovered her daughter's puffy nipple flesh was sensitive and handed out some payback. Finally, as if by mutual consent that neither could win this way, the two broke apart. Each sat back on her heels, nursing sore swollen mounds while glaring intently at her opponent. After a few seconds of rest, they crashed together like two sumo wrestlers, bare chest to bare chest. Liu dug her left hand into Ma's hair, breaking the rubber band that held the fighting ponytail, causing her long dark hair to fall loosely about her shoulders and back. Ma retaliated by digging her fingers into her daughter's shaved mound. Liu screamed and quickly jerked away, sliding to the far side of the bed.

With a confident look on her face, Ma moved slowly towards the retreating Liu, ready now to finish her. Ma tried to force a sixty-nine position, but Liu managed to slide free and get behind her on the bed. She wrapped an arm around Ma's neck in a rear headlock and applied all the pressure she could, but Ma rolled to the right, flipping her over. Liu, now on her back, still maintained the headlock on Ma who was on her back on top of her, kicking and clawing at nothing but air.

With her free hand, Liu reached around and slid her hand down reaching the exposed sex mound of Ma, who wriggled and squirmed about while clawing at Liu's arm that was still tightly wrapped around her throat cutting off her air supply. Liu wrapped a leg around each of Ma's shins and spread her mother's legs, opening her cunt slit wider. Her fingers slid along the imprisoned slit rapidly exciting Ma's juices. Then they parted her sex lips, opened them and found her clit. Quickly her fingers established a pattern and within minutes Ma was groaning rhythmically as the daughter dragged an orgasm from her mother.

"Oooooooohhhh oooooooooohhh, ungh ungh ungh uunnnnnnnnnnnnngh unnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Ma came and thrashed uncontrollably while Liu continued to finger her as she came.

Now literally swimming in each other's sweat and with their bare flesh glistening, they rolled around on the bed like it was an oil wrestling match. Liu's strength reserves had been weakened by holding the stronger Ma down as she fingered her and finally, her grip loosened enough to allow Ma to break free from the headlock. Following up quickly, Ma pounced on her daughter and pinned her back to the mattress. Several attempts to straddle Liu failed due to a combination of wet, slippery flesh and Liu's wriggling and bucking, so she just lay on top of her using her body weight to pin and try to subdue her.

They fought on, the two entwined their legs, grabbed handfuls of each other's hair, and began sliding and rolling about on the bed. Having been locked in this combat for nearly twenty-five minutes, both were tired but showed no intention of stopping.

Ma's greater weight enabled her to pin Liu against one of the walls and with one hand clinging to the woman's black silky hair, Ma delivered several punches to Liu's stomach that thudded home solidly. Liu doubled over, bringing her knees up into a semi foetal position and Ma quickly snaked an arm between the younger woman's thighs. Hooking her arm around Liu's left leg, Ma pulled her opponent's leg up so Liu's thigh was trapped between her own and Ma's belly and tits while her other leg was trapped by her mother's knees. Ma raised both of Liu's arms above her head and trapped them against the wall with her left arm held straight between the arms and behind her daughter's neck.

Her free hand parted the outer lips of the trapped 22-year-old, and she went to work on her love box, giving a gasp of triumph as her fingers encountered the clit of her daughter. Completely pinned and helpless, Liu tried in vain to break free as Ma started her daughter's clit pulsing. Rapid high-pitched squeals, quite different from the low guttural moans of Ma's announced Liu was cumming.

'Eeeigh, Eeeigh, Eeeigh, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

It was one all, but to achieve victory both needed 2 consecutive cums. Ma still had Liu wrapped up balancing on one leg against the wall and was in the driver's seat. She prepared for the kill when she flinched. A glob of phlegm spat by Liu had hit her in the face and distracted her long enough for Liu to give a weak head butt, giving her mother a nosebleed and rolling free.