The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still no easing up, no respite and they met on their knees, clawing and slapping and grabbing anything they could get their hands on. Both women were now panting and moaning, and the pace of the fight was slowing down considerably with much more clinching as time wore on. Their tits were now completely lathered with perspiration and scratches and as they moved back and forth against each other, their hard erect nipples drew clear lines on each other's sweat-stained breasts. Richard thought he would have given up and submitted long ago, but both these two had the determination he would have lacked.

Instinctively they snaked their legs together. Their skin rubbed together as their legs wrestled almost independently from their upper bodies as if two distinctly different fights were going on at the same time. Their naked cunts were rubbing and grinding together as they wriggled and squirmed around, moaning and panting in the throes of this form of erotic combat.

Ma was pumping rapidly against Liu and taking control. Realizing what was happening, Liu began to wildly fight back raking her cunt up and down her mother's. Ma's stronger thighs clamped down around Liu's restricting her, and the more Liu tried to fuck, the harder Ma squeezed and the harder she pumped her cunt against her daughters. It was cunt against cunt as their calves and ankles slid against each other with their thighs clamped together like vices.

Liu now began to moan and pant rhythmically, and her body began wildly jerking and twisting as she came closer to cumming. Then her head flew back, her mouth opened and a long, prolonged animal shriek escaped as she shook violently and came breaking their sex scissors. As Liu backed up toward the wall on her buttocks in a sitting position, Ma slowly crawled toward her on all fours, her eyes an icy glare and her lips parted in anticipation knowing if she made her daughter cum next she had won.

"Now... we... fuck! Woman against woman. Just fucking" Ma hissed as she inched closer to Liu who was waiting against the wall. They rolled into a 69 in unison, Liu's tits jiggled and bounced like two small bowls of jelly. Ma instantly slid down and then off to one side, snaking her legs around Liu's right leg. She confidently tribbed Liu's cunt, rubbing and grinding her own thick-lipped cunt like a hormone-driven dog against the long-lipped slit of her daughter.

"Yes... yes... yes... yes, I'm winning." Ma moaned as she pumped harder and harder and fucked her cunt into Liu's deeper and deeper. Liu struggled with every ounce of strength she had left, pulling at Ma's hair with both hands to force her tighter onto her cunt to stop the raking of her cunt. But the tighter she pulled her mother, the more she could feel her clit banging against hers. As Liu writhed and wriggled against her sexual adversary, she gasped for air as the first tremor of orgasm began inside her.

"Oh ohh ohhh ohhhhhhhh." Liu squealed in an ultra-high, pitched tone that announced her orgasm was fast approaching.

Just before Liu came, she managed to reach around Ma and straight-fingered her arse; the surprise caused Ma to break off the cunt fight and roll away. Ma recovered, swearing and intent on the kill charged, but straight into the trap. Liu's legs snapped up and wrapped a leg scissors around Ma's throat and rolled her into a classic Filipina control position. Ma had her face buried into the mattress by the leg scissors: her body lay along the sitting Liu's legs. Ma's legs draped over each of Liu's shoulders and her daughter's arms trapped her shins against her ribs. Ma's open cunt was positioned just in front of Liu's mouth. She was totally trapped with no escape.

Liu's head was between Ma's spread thighs, the smooth leg flesh glimmering with sweat, and Liu finally was able to concentrate upon the inflamed, open seam of her mother's aroused wet cunt. No longer a pretty, gaping chute or a long, sinuous, thrillingly sculptured work of art but an enlarged, fat, maw of hot love, raw and glistening with juice, the inner lips thick and swollen and shiny, the insides flaming and bright and wet.

Liu devoured it hungrily. Her tongue hammered on Ma's clit and in response, her juices sprayed into Liu's mouth. The mother groaned and shuddered as Liu's tongue devoured her clit, and then her daughter's fingers slid into her steamy, flowing trench. Ma's pussy was an open cavern of wet flesh to be ruthlessly sucked and licked and tasted and love-raped, and Liu devoted herself to the task. Ma fought hard to resist but it was hopeless.

"Ohhhh!" Ma moaned. "Ahhnnnnn... ohhhhhh oh unhhhh! Oh God... oh that feels so good! Yes... oh God yes! Right there! Like that! Unhhh! Oh, God."

Liu looked up at her momentarily but didn't speak. She smiled. God, the bitch was pleading to cum, she thought, looking at all the dark, wet curves of Ma's flesh, her B cupped tits with still hard one-inch nipples, her huge aerolea, then returned her attention to the wet cauldron of Ma's streaming pussy.

"Ungghhh! Oh... oh sweet Jesus! Ungghhh!"

"Oh, you like that, don't you, slut. You like your daughter's tongue, the daughter you thought you would beat," Liu purred, her voice barely audible above Ma's groans. "Do you think you can cum for Liu? Do you think you can cum if I lick and suck your clit like this?"

With her thumbs she pulled upward the shiny sheath that half-concealed Ma's bulb of a clit, almost as large as her own, a whitish, grape-sized bud, exposing it completely to her lips and tongue. She placed the flat of her tongue against it and waggled her head vigorously from side to side, mashing it and wiggling her tongue across it continuously.

"Unhhhh! Unhhhh." Ma gasped, wriggling as much as possible her trapped position Allowed, gyrating her hips and pushing her pussy up into Liu's mouth. Removing her fingers from Ma's pussy, knowing Ma was going to come any second, Liu ran her hands down to her mother's smallish firm tits, filling her hands with them, and sucking Ma's entire clit into her mouth at the same time.

"Aoowwuungghhhh," Ma groaned, arching her back, her wet, quivering body rising momentarily off Liu. Liu's hands held her tits, and her fingers found her hard nipples, twisting and pinching them as she turned the heat up a notch, sucking Ma's clit harder and jabbing it with her tongue inside her mouth, determined to bring her off quickly now. The nipples were as hard as pencils in her fingers.

"Unhhh! Unhhh! Oh God. unnnnhhhh! Oh God yes... it's-"

"Yes, Slut, yes. Do it. Come in my mouth, come all over me, come, do it, now." Liu gloated.

"AANNGGHIIIIEEEMMNNNGGIIIEEEE! AUUNGHGHH! UNGGHHH! OHHHNNGGGG GOD! ANNGGHIIEEEE!" Ma suddenly erupted in deafening screams as a crushing orgasm shook her body. Liu took her time teasing her super aroused mother for another forty minutes before she put her out of the contest by scraping her teeth along her clit till an exhausted, unresisting Ma came and lost. Tied up Ma now had to watch the show.

"Here, slut," Liu said, "I'll show you how I fuck MY MAN." Holding Richard's swollen dick with both hands, held it with the helmeted end right at her mouth. Liu extended her tongue, letting her lips fall open, and licked at the underside two or three times. Her tongue dragged across the smooth, sensitive skin of his prick head. Then she pushed her face forward and took the head of his stiff cock into her mouth. Richard saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked on it. Her lips slid farther down his cock until about half of it was in her mouth. She rocked her head back and forth, sliding her lips up and down on it.

She wrapped her left hand around the base of his cock, covering about half of it. She wrapped her lips around the top and sucked the rest of it into her mouth, sliding down it until her lips touched her hand, then pulled back. Richard pushed his hips up at her, trying to push his cock deeper into her throat, but her hand stopped him before it went too far. Liu pulled her mouth back off his tool.

"See?" she said to Ma, "there's no way he can go too deep into an average woman like you if there is a hand there." Keeping her left hand in place, she was sliding her other hand up and down on the top half of his cock. "On the other hand, if you're like me you take more."

Putting her mouth back on his dick, Liu slid her lips down him until they touched her hand. Then she drew the hand away and pushed her head forward, taking more of him into her mouth. She paused momentarily, adjusted the angle of her head, and pushed forward again. More of his dick disappeared.

"God," Richard said, speaking for the first time in a long while, "I can feel it in the back of your throat."

Liu pushed forward again and even more of his cock slid into her mouth. Her lips were about an inch from the base of it now. Liu rolled her head around slightly and pressed forward. Another half-inch went into her throat. "Damn, that's tight!" Richard said. "The top of my dick is all the way in there. Come on, babe, Get the last of it."

Liu adjusted the angle again and slowly, little by little, slid her mouth down his cock until her lips touched the hair around the base of it. She pushed again and her nose touched his stomach. She pushed one more time and her nose flattened against him. None of his cock could be seen, now. It was all the way in. Liu pulled her head back about halfway up his dick and then pushed forward again. This time it went into her much faster, with only a brief hesitation as the head hit the back of her throat and pushed past it. She did it a couple of times again, then pulled back and breathed heavily through her nose for a while.

As the fat head emerged, she sucked it into her mouth and licked it with his tongue. Richard loved the feel of his stiff love muscle as it pushed past her clutching lips and into her mouth. "Watch how deep I can take it bitch," Liu boasted. She pushed forward, walking her lips down along his pole, feeling it slip deeper and deeper. Her nose pressed against his groin, and her lips were at the base of his cock where it began to flare outward to join his body. Richard pulled back, feeling his prick slide out of her throat, and then pushed down and she took all of him into her mouth again and again.

"New woman. First course." Liu laughed and looked at his cock, which Richard now was pumping with his hand. He enjoyed the sensuous feel of it sliding through his fingers, slick with her saliva. "What do you think," Liu asked. "Am I prime pussy meat ready for fucking?"

Richard just groaned and reached out a hand. Taking it, Liu put a knee on the bed and swung her other leg over his thighs, mounting him like a horse. Richard moved to one side to give her room. "You want it slow, baby?" Liu cooed. "Well, you're in luck because so do I."

She reached down with one hand, took hold of his still-erect cock, and guided it to her pussy. She worked it back and forth to coat the head with the juices of her snatch and then began to stuff it inside her, sinking down on it slowly. The bound Ma's head was right next to his waist, so she had a close-up view. His cock head nestled between her daughter's pussy lips and then disappeared up inside her. It pulled the lips up as it burrowed into her, so Liu rose up and then pressed down again. She had to do that several times before his stiff prick was buried all the way in her love channel.

"Ahhhhh!' Liu sighed. "Jesus, does that feel good."

Placing a hand on either of her hips, Richard pushed up and forced himself as deeply as he could into Liu's welcoming snatch, then pulled back out. His prick, gleaming with the juice of her pussy, slowly came into view again. Watching Ma with a smile on her face Liu sank down on his hard cock again, taking all of him back inside her. When she hit bottom, she rolled her hips around, working his prick around in her pussy. Then she leaned forward, offering her tits to his waiting mouth. Richard sucked on the first one, then the other. Soon, both were glistening wet. Liu was riding up and down on his shaft, rotating her hips as she did so. After a few more trips up and down his straining flagpole, Liu sat up on it, trapping him deep within her.

"Oh, this is great, but I feel like you're being left out Ma. Why don't I lick you while I fuck your man? Why don't I make you cum while I fuck your man?" she said condescendingly.

She made the bound Ma straddle Richard, arse up, then scrunch forward, presenting her defeated cunt to Liu's eager mouth. She buried her face in Ma's snatch, extending her tongue to probe between the lips and push into Ma's tunnel from behind. While she licked pussy, Liu wrapped her arms around Ma from behind, covering each of her tits with a hand and pulling her back against her own hard nippled tits. Her erect nipples burned against Ma's skin. She slid a hand down across her stomach to Ma's mound and extended a finger to touch her clit. Ma moaned with desire.

Liu was bucking up and down on his cock as Richard lay on his back. Ma was straddling him and writhing in front of her while Liu's finger was rubbing her love bump and her tongue lashed in and out, back and forth in Ma's snatch. In moments, it seemed, Ma had been pushed to the brink and over it.

"Ohhhhh," she cried. "Yes! Yes, do it to me... Make me cum. Oh! Oh! I'm going to... Yes, I'm cumming... Argggh."

Ma's cumming jerked her around like a madman's puppet and thrust her pussy down at Liu's face, rubbing up and down, so that Liu's nose banged against her clit, her tongue still pressed deep into Ma's tunnel. Liu started cumming, too. "Oh, jeez, Richard' she whimpered. 'I'm cumming. Oh, it feels so good. Fuck me, Ram me, baby. Give it to me! Yes! Oh, FUCK."

Richard was trapped beneath two bucking, thrusting, crazed women. Liu was slamming her hips down onto him so hard that she was nearly breaking his cock as it spasmed spurt after spurt into her. With a triumphant scream, Liu pushed Ma on her back and straddled her letting his juices mixed with hers pour over Ma's face.

"Look at how much cum he's poured into him, bitch, and he wants more." Richard raised his head to her pussy and gave her clit a long single lick. It set her off again, this time piss poured over the mother. Liu crawled up over Ma's head and stretched out beside him kissing him and tasting him, her hand playing with his cock.

Incredibly Richard started getting hard again. "Come on, baby. Get between my legs," she said. Richard pushed himself up, his hard cock jutting out from his body, and moved between Liu's legs, just as if he was going to fuck her in the usual way. Liu turned to the bedside table and pulled the drawer open. A tube of KY, half used, was lying next to a large, black vibrator.

"Come on, Let's get lubed up. You do me anal, okay?" Richard popped up the top of the tube and squeezed a gob into his hand. Liu stretched her thighs wide and, reaching around the outside of her hips with both hands, spread her arsecheeks. The position also spread the lips of her pussy, so that Richard could see the opening of her fucktube. Below it was the brownish-pink pucker of her anus. Richard lowered his hand and wiped off the gob of KY right on her arsehole. Then Richard stiffened his index finger and, placing it right in the centre, slowly pushed it up her arse. It went into the second joint. Richard pulled it back out, picked up some more of the KY, and again pushed it into her back channel, this time sliding all the way in.

"Ooooh, yeah," Liu said. "That feels good, baby. Work your finger around in me, baby. Get it good and greasy."

Richard pulled his finger out again, picked up the last remnants of the KY, and slid his finger back into Liu's arsehole. He rotated his wrist, stretching the puckered opening. Richard pulled out again, squeezed some more lubricant onto his fingers, and this time, stiffening both his first and second fingers, slowly worked both into the tight opening. Liu took short, quick breaths of arousal as Richard gradually penetrated all the way up her, then moaned when Richard began to rotate them as he had before.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she groaned. "Just like that. This is almost as good as getting fucked there." She moved a hand down to her pussy and began to massage her own clit. Richard pushed his fingers in and out, fucking her ass with them. With a sigh, Liu pulled her hand away from her snatch. "But that's enough play, baby," she said. "Let's get you greased up and get on with the main event."

Liu took the tube of KY from him and squeezed some out onto her hand. She reached out and spread it on his cock, which had drooped somewhat but quickly sprang back up to full attention. Richard moaned as Liu coated his cock with KY, stroking up and down through her tightly gripping fingers. 'There,' she said, 'that ought to do it. Now, give it to me, honey. Fuck my arse with that hard cock of yours in front of the bitch."

Liu put a hand behind each thigh and raised them up high, spreading her legs wide at the same time. Richard scooted forward on his knees until he was close enough to touch her butt with his prick. Lying on his side, his head propped up on one hand, Richard had a clear view between Liu's legs, past her newly shaved pussy to her brown arsehole. He slid his KY-coated cock between her butt cheeks and placed the head right on the puckered ring. Holding it with one hand and supporting his weight on the other, Richard pushed forward with his hips.

The head of his cock wedged into the pucker, spreading it slightly, then popped free and slithered to one side. Richard backed off slightly, repositioned his man tool, and, holding it firmly to stiffen it, eased forward again. The head of his cock began to penetrate Liu's anus. The tight ring slowly stretched as Richard pushed forward. The large head was clearly the toughest part. Liu had been watching while Richard got into position, but she threw her head back when he began to force his cock into her arse tube, her face wearing a proud mask. She grunted several times, moaned, and shifted her head from side to side. Her arsehole gradually stretched wider, becoming paler in colour as it thinned, and finally let the cock in with a pop.

"Watch it bitch, he's filling every hole of mine." Liu took a deep breath, opened her eyes and looked down between her widespread thighs. "Okay, honey, give me more," she moaned. "But go slow, baby. Let her see it go in."

Richard began to sink his cock deeper into Liu's arsehole. Little by little, it slipped through the tightly stretched anus and into her butt. Liu groaned with pleasure and pride. Liu fumbled blindly behind him to pull open the nightstand drawer again and grasp the vibrator. She quickly roughly pushed it into Ma's pussy lips and into her fuck channel. It hit bottom just as Richard buried the last of his prick in Liu's arse.

Richard left his cock deep inside Liu for a while, just holding himself with stiff arms above her. Liu's head was thrown back, her eyes jammed shut as she began to rotate her butt in slow circles around his pole. "Oh, Richard," she wailed, 'that's just incredible. Your cock is so big, baby. And it's all the way up my arse. It's the only thing in the world, your cock. It's taken over all of me. It's so deep inside me. God, Richard, fuck me with that pole of yours. Fuck my arse in front of her."

Richard pulled back slowly, drawing his cock out of her arsehole. He was surprised at how big it was. It seemed to come out forever. At last, just the head was still inside Liu. Richard could see the rim of the helmet head peeking out from her tight anal ring. Then Richard moved forward again and sank it slowly all the way back into her arsehole.

Liu was pushing and pulling on the vibrator, shoving it into Ma's snatch and then dragging it out again. Liu had let go of her thighs and had her feet pressed flat on the bed. Her hands were behind his neck. Richard was pistoning his cock into her butt a little faster now, sliding in and out of her arse channel. Liu was hunching her hips back and forth on the bed, pushing out to meet his thrusts. She was matching them stroke for stroke, jerking the vibrator into Ma's pussy and then drawing it back out, only to shove it into her again.