The Sun Room

Story Info
Passionately taking the each other.
2.5k words
4.41
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was starting to feel as though she has lost who she is. She was no longer a beautiful young sexy woman, at least in her mind. She was starting to feel like she was just a mom, a taxi service, a cook, and a maid.

Tom has always found her to be extremely sexy. She stood 5'4" 34D breast small narrow waist and nice round hips. She had that hourglass shape that all men and women want.

This evening they had an awards banquet to attend for their oldest child. Tom talked her into fixing up her hair and makeup. She even agreed to wear a pair of sexy panties under her pants to try to make her feel sexy.

Tom came out of the bathroom and finds Heather standing in front of her mirror wearing a nice pair of lacy panties and bra. Immediately Tom gets aroused, walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulls her into him.

Heather spins around to hug him and goes in for a nice kiss that leads to some heavy petting, and she starts to grind herself against his already hard dick.

Tom spins her around so her ass is pressing up against him and runs his hands all over. With Heathers head laid back on Tom's shoulder he starts to rub her sweet pussy through her panties.

Breathing extremely heavy Heather tells him they don't have time for this they have to get to the banquet. Tom agreed and they continue to get ready and leave.

Tom left to get there early to help set up. After about an hour Heather walked in, she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a team t-shirt tucked into her jeans. Tom standing at the front of the room was able to see all the other dad's heads turn as she walked by.

After the awards during the reception portion of the banquet it seemed as though the other dads were breaking their legs to get over and talk to Heather. They all used the congratulations to your son as they stood their eyes popping out looking at her.

Several moms also spoke to her and gave her compliments on her hair as well as our son. All this attention really made her feel good, and the sexy bra and panties were making her feel sexy and desired.

Once home Heather put all the kids to bed while Tom prepared lunches and stuff for the next day. They then returned to there bedroom wear they picked up right where they had left off.

Tom removes his clothes as Heather walks out of the bathroom in just her panties. She walks to him they kiss them Tom spins her around and makes her bend over the side of their king size bed.

Tom rubs her back while grinding his rock-hard cock on her ass. Heather is moaning and leaning back. She wants to stand up, but Tom has other plans. He reaches down in between her legs from behind to find her pussy already soaking wet and ready to go.

This is when Tom decides to tease a little bit first. He lines his dick up like he is going to enter her but rubs it back and forth along the folds of her labia instead. He pushes her over a little more, so her ass is hirer than her shoulders now and teases her clit with the head of his dick.

Suddenly he stops bends down onto his knees behind her, raising her right leg onto the bed buries his face into her pussy. From this angle his nose tickles her asshole when he licks up to high and causes her to squirm.

Tom wraps one hand around her hip on the raised leg and starts sucking her clit and licking as best as he can from this angle. Heather moaning and pushing back against his face begging him to please stop and give her his dick.

Tom stands back up and rubs Heather with a few fingers again as she has grabbed the lube and is starting to lube up his nice fat cock. He then lines himself up and pushes into her balls deep in one smooth stroke. Both moan in a cracking voice from the pleasure.

Tom starts driving into Heather while firmly holding her by the hips and waist. She says to let her do it and so he just let's go stands there with his pelvis pushed forward while Heather grinds herself all over his dick.

She pulls herself almost completely off him raises her hips then push back into him while lowering her hips. Once all the way back on his cock she would rotate her hips in circles while trying to push him even deeper into her. Then she would repeat the whole process again.

Tom could tell that she was starting to get close because the rotation of her hips stopped, and it was just a steady in and out. Her pace was picking up along with the force.

Tom took control and grabbed her hips to start meeting her thrust with his own. Her hand between her legs frantically rubbing her clit as Tom starts to pound into her sweet pussy.

She is exploding in orgasm, her legs tremble under her own weight as she can't catch her breath from the combination of the pounding she is receiving from Tom and the waves of orgasm washing through her body.

Tom starts to slow down his pace and the force of his thrust so she can catch her breath. While she is still moaning in pleasure Tom tells her to look at him. She turns her head to make eye contact while Tom asks her what she wants now. She tells him that she wants his cum.

Tom tells her that he is gonna fill her pussy up. She moans at the sound of this. Tom talks a little dirty to her. He tells her to tell him to fill it up. She does just that, repeating everything he says to her. Tom drives deep and hard one last time and cums deep inside her.

The following day, at work Heather sends Tom a message to look in the Amazon cart. She has been shopping for lingerie all day. She tells him that wearing those sexy panties under her pants made her feel sexy. She liked that and wanted to feel that way more.

They texted each other back and forth through out the day. Sending pictures of different lingerie outfits, bras, and panties they each found and liked.

Tom couldn't take any more and put in for a few hours of vacation to leave early. Heather being a stay home mom had a schedule and if Tom hurried, he would get there after the baby was down for a nap but before the school bus dropped off the older kids.

Tom walked in and immediately took control. Heather tried to play hard to get for a few moments, but it was obvious she was just as worked up as Tom was. Heather tells him the baby is in our bed, Tom says we can use the couch or dinner table. I don't care but we are doing this.

Tom gets the lube and returns to find Heather in the sunroom, where anyone can see in. Well, being that they live in the country on 10 acres there wouldn't be anyone around to look in. Tom said what about the Amazon delivery guy that comes every day.

Heather just kisses him and sits him down on a lounge chair they have in the sunroom. She gets down on his lap straddling his legs and lowers herself on his hard dick. Toms' breath is taken away as he is engulfed by the warm wetness of Heather.

She wraps her arms around his neck pulling his face into her breast, he takes a nipple into his mouth as she puts her feet over his thighs with her knees still beside his hips. She starts thrusting her hips forward gasping each time his dick gets buried deep inside her.

Tom's hands are on her ass pulling her forward and himself deeper into her with each forward thrust of her hips. She moans and stands up to turn around. She lowers herself back down on Tom in one smooth motion.

Tom rubs her back and ass, grabbing onto her hips to squeeze and pull her deeper onto his cock. After about 20 thrust like this Heather again removes herself from his dick, turns around and tells him to sit up straight and move his hips all the way to the back of the lounge chair.

She climbs back onto the chair standing straight up. Her pussy at face level, Tom is hoping she is going to sit on his face from here so he can eat some pussy. Instead, she

Squats down holding his dick while guiding it back inside her where it belongs.

She starts to bounce herself up and down. From this angle she is getting nice deep penetration from him, but with Tom sitting up it's not deep enough to hurt.

Tom slides his hands under her hips in between her legs and takes a hold of her ass. From here Tom can help her bounce up and down on him while she enjoys the deep penetration of his cock.

Getting tired Heather tells Tom we need to go to the gym to get in better shape. She tells him to lay all the way down across the chair so she can ride him that way. Of course, Tom does exactly as she ask.

So now Tom's on the chair sideways shoulders at one edge, ass at the other. Heather climbs back on his dick and continued to ride. She has her hands behind his head helping to hold it up as she works her hips up and down, so now she is the one who is fucking Tom.

Heather feels the orgasm building inside her, she is moaning and breathing heavy. She is starting to get worn out from being in control the whole time. She tells Tom that it's his turn to do the work, climbs off him and helps him up.

Heather lays down across the chair the same way Tom was just laying. She raises her legs high and spreads them out wide. Tom lays down on top of her supporting his weight up off her and drives himself deep back into her soaking wet pussy.

She gasps and starts to frantically rub her clit with one hand while squeezing her breast with the other. She is right there at the edge of orgasm.

Tom keeps a steady pace; he withdraws until just the head of his dick is left inside her then pushes back into her until his balls slap on her ass. She gasps for air each time.

Heather is so close to her orgasm that she is starting to get frustrated. She just can't get over the edge to reach her orgasm. She tells Tom to just go ahead and cum, because she can't get there and is starting to get mad.

Tom tells her he is gonna pull out and cum on her so he can put it back in and keep going without changing the texture. Heather getting really frustrated because she is so close to Cumming but just can't get there.

She is out of breath and still rubbing her clit. Tom pulls out of her and goes down on her, he inserts one finger into her pussy and takes note at how swollen it feels. He sucks her clit into his mouth and uses his lips to form a tight suction around the top half of her pussy.

Heather grabs his hair and says to him that she is gonna cum on his face. He stops eating and says to just enjoy it and go ahead and cum all over his face. She tells him that she would rather cum on his dick, so he stops eating jumps up in one fast motion and buries himself back inside her.

Heather moaning and gasping for breath still right there on the edge of a great orgasm. Tom says to her he is gonna cum. He tells her to take his dick and jerk it all over her when he pulls out.

A few fast deep strokes later and Tom pulls his dick out and Heather grabs it at the base and starts running her hand up and down the shaft very fast. She is holding her other hand over top of his dick to keep it from making to much mess.

Tom tells her to move that hand he wants to see it cum all over her. She moves her hand to her tit as she continues to stroke long and fast with the other hand.

Tom's orgasm explodes and he is quivering in pleasure as Heather continues her hand assault on his hard dick. String after string of sperm erupt from Tom's dick to cover Heather from her tits to the top of her pussy. Once his orgasm is complete, he grabs his still hard dick and buries it deep into Heather.

Surprised at how good it felt to continue fucking after his orgasm but determined to make sure Heather got hers.

Heather asked to get it from behind. This was one of there favorite positions and they both loved it. Tom told her to put her knees down on the chair and he would stand behind her.

This put Heathers ass high in the air with her head almost down to the floor. Heather was bent at the hips at almost 180 degrees. This was a whole new angle for Tom and his dick very quickly returned to full attention.

Tom continued to fuck Heather from this angle as she was getting closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Now heather has always claimed to not like dirty talk, but once Tom started talking to her telling her to go ahead and cum all over that dick baby. You know you want it; you want me to fuck you harder huh. She started pushing back into him as he increased the force of his thrust.

Heather finally gets over the edge when Tom tells her this is your dick for you to cum on and that's my pussy to fill up. She trembles and starts to have full body convulsions as her orgasm finally washes over her.

Both satisfied they remain locked together for another 5 minutes. They are catching their breath and trying not to fall into the floor.

Just as Tom withdrew from Heather the trusty Amazon delivery guy pulls up for his daily drop off. Heather runs out of the sunroom into the kitchen, so she isn't seen. Tom pulls his pants on and follows Heather.

They both have a big laugh and embrace as the alarm goes off. They rush to get dressed before the older kids come in as it is time for the bus.