The Sunshine Project Pt. 03

Story Info
A Sapphic sci-fi romance Novel
8.3k words
4.67
3k
2
1

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Allie

Sunrise on Saturday morning comes too early, especially when you're lying in Jess's bed with her sheer curtains and floral wallpaper. My place has blackout curtains so no light comes in. She calls me a vampire sometimes, but when you stay up as late as I do on a Friday night, those curtains come in really handy.

I shield my eyes against the assault and squint at the clock, still flashing three a.m. after Thursday night's storm. My phone's downstairs where I left it in my purse, but Jess's phone is on the nightstand. I rise up and reach for it, and my tits brush over her shoulder. She starts to stir as I check the time--before eight in the morning. God, what did I do to deserve a curse this morning?

Jess yawns, and I replace the phone as she turns onto her back and looks up at me. "Allie?" I retreat to my side of the bed as she rubs her eyes, and I cover myself with the comforter up to my chest.

"Drunk Jess strikes again." Jess looks disoriented, but I know she wasn't so drunk that she forgot inviting me to sleep in her bed to hold her.

"At least we didn't fuck again." Her tone is dry; she's beating herself up for drinking too much, but honestly Hennessey is pretty strong shit. Even if she'd only had one shot she'd have been plowed.

I have a wise crack ready to go, but she frowns at me, so I hold it in. "Do you need some water or something?" I scoot closer to her. It hurts my heart to see her struggling so much. She and her grandfather were so close. I can only imagine how badly it hurts her to be grieving his loss. Maybe a trip to the farm and a ride on the horse will cheer her up. I have nothing to do today, except hang with her.

"No, that's okay." Jess turns to her side and rests her head on her folded arm. "I appreciate you holding me last night. I'm sure it was awkward. I don't know what comes over me when I'm drunk."

"It's okay." Her warm complexion and stormy eyes are beautiful juxtaposed to the cream comforter. Hell, they're beautiful all the time, and I'm like some pasty vampire queen. No wonder I want blackout curtains.

"I'm kinda concerned about the drinking though. I know you are really hurting but alcohol is dangerous, hun. We should think of some way to help you grieve that doesn't include drugs or alcohol." I tuck a stray brunette hair around her ear, and she shrugs one shoulder.

"What's gonna help? Nothing will bring him back. And Shep is--well... Shep..." She sighs and closes her eyes. We do have to figure out what that gun did to Shep but given her grief, we've made it a back burner sort of thing. Right now my goal is to get her out of bed and to get a smile on her face.

"Okay, so that's a valid point." I think about Jess for a moment as I pull her against my body. The blanket stays lodged firmly against my chest, creating a barrier. She lays her head there and wraps her arms around me. Our legs tangle together beneath the covers. This isn't the first time I've held her for comfort, just the first time really doing it naked. The first time was after her stepdad did unspeakable things to her. That was a very steep valley to lift her out of.

It occurs to me that the thing that got her out of that hole was when we stumbled upon a super ridiculous anime porn of Alice in Wonderland and laughed all the way through it. I caught her touching herself a little but never said a word to her. She admitted later on that she used masturbation as a sort of stress relief because it got her mind off of reality and gave her a boost of endorphins. That's why she was playing Thursday night when I came over--she wanted that break from reality.

"I have an idea." Her eyes pop open, and she scoots back so she can look up into my face. "Your stress relief... Maybe you should try that. Start the day off right, and we'll take Shep to visit Jackson, have a ride. Anything to get you up out of this bed and keeping your routine."

She scrunches her forehead. "I'm not horny."

"Yes, that might be true, but you know it helps release negative stress hormones and gives you the good relaxation hormones." I shove some hair out of my eyes and shrug a shoulder. "Maybe just try it. I can go make some coffee and walk Shep, give you privacy."

She struggles to free her arms from the blanket's folds and grabs my wrist. "No, I don't want to be alone. It's quiet, and I get in my head."

"I mean, you could put on your porn or whatever. Then it won't be quiet."

"Allie, what's going on between us?" Her question strikes a nerve. I am here to comfort and help her, not discuss whatever awkward situation we have going on. So I fucked her, and she fucked me back; it doesn't mean we are falling in love. I already told her it's just like hair and nails. Best friends take care of each other, nothing more.

"We are just best friends, Jess. That's all. Nothing weird is going on, no lovey dovey emotions. Just me taking care of you because you're going through a hard time." I don't feel the least bit awkward offering to give her space to self-pleasure because I know she does it, and she knows I do it too. It's nothing more than a physiological response to external stimulation that causes a chemical shift in the body.

Jess's eyes look away from mine, and I can't tell if she's feeling embarrassed that I know her secrets, or if she's upset with me for insinuating that the answer for her grieving is masturbation. I can see how both could be true. I never meant that in a bad way, just that I know it will help her. I sigh softly, trying to think of a way to get my foot out of my mouth and actually help her, but she opens her mouth first.

"You know I was a virgin." Her eyes lock with mine, and I see a bit of pain there in her expression. It's indistinguishable from the pain I saw earlier this week when we laid Gus to rest.

"Yes..."

"What he did to me didn't count." She presses her lips into a fine line. "You were my first."

"I know, babe. He is a horrible man, and he's paying for what he did to you." I can't help but reach out and curl another hair around her ear.

"What if it doesn't work again?" Jess bites her lip, and her eyes plead with me to comfort her.

"You mean, if you play and can't get off?" I feel my body rousing as the discussion shifts. She's going to ask me to get her off again; I can see it in her eyes. Why does that thought make my pussy feel alive?

"Yeah. The other night--"

"You were totally wasted and alcohol deadens your nerve endings. You know?"

"But..." She bites her lip again and slowly pulls my hand up to her chest, inching the blanket down to reveal her tit. "Doing it with someone is way better than doing it alone. What did you call it? Hair and nails?"

Holy fuck, I am on fire now. We are both entirely sober and naked, though I think she still has her panties on. I could use a good pick-me-up this morning too, though I have none of my normal toys or anything with me. Jess is boring--too sheltered and naïve to have much more than a single vibrator and a massage bullet. We'd have to be creative for sure, but we could do it. And this really is just me helping her so she can feel better, right? No strings attached, except the bonds of friendship to carry us past this moment and back to our normal routine.

"Al?"

"You really want me to make you come?"

"No, I want us to make each other come." She pushes the blanket down and sits up, and my hand stays firmly connected to her tit, kneading it gently. My pussy aches now, wants her to touch it. "I like the real thing with someone. I don't want to have to play alone anymore."

I look down at her body, warm skin, perky nipples, defined muscles. Fuck, it's too late to say no. I want it bad, and I know going to the shower alone isn't going to fix this crazy need to feel her pussy against mine.

"Okay... but nothing changes."

"No, of course not. We're best friends." Jess folds the blanket back and exposes both of our bodies to the chilly morning air. I'm certain she can smell the faint scent of my arousal because I can smell her, and I like it. I try to sit up but she crawls toward me, prowling so close I am forced to lie back.

Her hair drapes around her face like a curtain as she hovers over me, and I see the desire in her eyes. "You first," she says, nudging a knee between my legs. She leans closer, her hair brushing over my shoulders, and I put a hand on her chest stopping her.

"What are you doing?" Her advance halted, she looks confused.

"Uh, I was going to kiss you." Her brow furrows, and I lower my hand.

"Lips are for love, Jess. No kissing... Just hair and nails."

I see the disappointment in her eyes as she backs away. It's scrawled across her entire body now. No more hunger, no more animalistic desire, but she has the point. Kissing will just complicate things more than they already are. I can get myself off, but I'd much rather lie here and let her do it so I can enjoy the whole thing. And I'll offer the same service, making sure she feels amazing when I do.

"So..." Jess lightly touches my thighs, parting them, and I spread my legs wide for her. "What's your favorite?" she asks, smoothing her hand across my mound. Her fingers spread my folds, and she finds my clit, rubbing gently. My favorite? I can't tell her that because even though I realize she isn't as innocent as I thought she was, she's not ready for my level of nasty sex yet.

So I fib a little. "I really like oral." I said "a little" because I do like oral, but I didn't say it was my favorite. "And that thing you did with your fist, I really liked that too." I've been fighting the urge to relive that moment in my mind for more than twenty-four hours.

Jess grins and jerks her head, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Then she smirks at me as she lowers her lips to my valley. "You have to tell me if it's not good. I think we can consider this practice too, you know? I don't have experience, and if I meet some cute girl I want to know what to do." She wiggles backward on the bed and her hot breath dusts my pussy.

"Just stop talking and fuck me already," I groan, chuckling. I don't need the practice per se, but I think experimenting within the bonds of this friendship might be exciting.

Her tongue flicks over my sensitive nub, and I jolt with pleasure. I'd never know she isn't experienced by the way she blows on me, pulling my lips apart and teasing my entrance with her breath. I can't help but clench either, aching for her fingers or tongue to touch me, but she toys with me, teasing either side of my hole, lightly brushing.

"Mmmm," I groan, finding her hair and holding it back so I can watch her work. She puts her tongue out, rubbing it over my clit as she slowly turns her head back and forth. It feels amazing, working me up and making my pussy scream to be filled. And even when she takes my clit between her lips and kneads it, I still can't get enough. I grab my own tit and squeeze, pinching and twisting a nipple.

"Shit, Jess... It's really good. You're better than you think." I watch her intently as she looks up at me through her lashes. She groans, sucking my clit into her mouth, drawing a hiss from mine. "Woah."

"Mmmmm," she moans, vibrating me to my core. I feel my toes curl, and my back arches forward. The tension inside me mounts as she takes a single finger drawing a line around my hole and smearing the moisture out. She slides her finger down to my ass and presses there, then moves back to my pussy. "Shit."

Her finger continues in a figure eight, rounding my holes and circling back. "God... in me... please," I pant, moving her hair aside so I can watch her eat me. "Fuck, what I wouldn't do to record this so I could watch it later at home." I can't get enough of her, and apparently neither can she. She grins against my mound as I grind upward into her face. If I only had my toys... Fuck, I wish she'd let me record this so I could really feel the heat when I play tonight.

"Mmmm," she moans again and the vibrations have me shuddering. I lie back on the bed and let her work as her finger dips into me slightly. Then another finger pushes in, and a third. She's working my pussy so well you'd think she was a pro. I guess she does have a lot of practice fucking herself even if she doesn't have experience with other women.

Her lips leave my clit momentarily while she rises up to spit on my hole. Then they return with fury, licking and sucking me harder as she puts all four fingers and her thumb into me and starts swirling her hand back and forth, penetrating as it twists.

"Oh shit, oh my god, oh shit..." And just like that, I'm on the edge, gasping for her to fist me so hard. "Yes... now... put it in me." My groans are met with an obedient response.

Jess's hand sinks, but she doesn't stop sucking or fucking. Her hand pumps into me hard, and I feel the first delightful shivers of orgasm tickle my insides. "Oh god," I whimper, unable to control myself as she grinds her knuckles against my g-spot. She's pumping so hard now, I think she'll fist my fucking uterus and god is it amazing. I let the waves of orgasm come flooding through me. My pussy clamps down on her hand, and I groan louder than I have my entire life.

My body jolts and convulses. I hold onto her head as my stomach muscles spasm and force my shoulders off the bed. "Shit..." I can't talk. I can't breathe. I can only let orgasm gut me and drown me in its depths until suddenly I lose all control. I feel a sudden gush of liquid rush from me; it's hot, dampening the bed beneath me and I know what has happened. It has only happened to me once before, but not in such a humiliating way.

Jess sits up, her face dripping, and with her other hand she massages my clit as the liquid splashes around. "Oh holy fuck, you're hot." Her grin is priceless, and I want her to stop, but all I can do is writhe in ecstasy as my bladder empties onto her bed. "God, you're so fucking sexy. Look at that..." I watch her face as the waves start to slow, and I can't believe she is enjoying this. It's sort of humiliating that I came so hard I lost control of my bladder, but maybe it's what she likes.

I pant and try to catch my breath, and she pulls her fist out of me. "That was so hot."

"My god, I swear I'll clean it up." I'm humiliated, and I still have to take care of her.

"No, way. That was so fucking hot, Allie. I've seen it in a porno, but of course I've never seen it in real life. I didn't think it was a thing. It's never happened to me so..." She stands and shimmies her panties down over her hips revealing her shaven mound.

I snicker and let my body feel the warmth of afterglow. "Oh shit..." I breathe out, relaxing. I don't know if I can top that for her, but I'll sure try. "That was amazing, Jess."

"It was?" she asks, lying down next to me. She uses her sex-covered hand to touch herself, though I can see she's already plenty wet.

"Yes..." I sigh and turn on my side. "So what's your favorite?" The bed is damp but we'll need a shower after this anyway.

Jess dips her fingers into her pussy and rubs her clit. "Since I haven't really done this with someone else, I don't know what to tell you. I like watching certain things..."

"Clearly one of those things is fisting porn." I chuckle and reach my hand toward her, rubbing her clit for her. Her hand moves aside for my fingers to touch her, and she rolls to her back. She snickers, and I move closer to her, until my body is splayed along the length of hers. "Want me to fist you too?" Her pussy is so wet I could use her moisture as cream for my coffee. She's literally dripping.

"Uh, are you crazy? That will never fit." She grabs my wrist as I push three fingers into her, my pinky and thumb tucked in too. "No." Her lips form an O as she speaks, but I can tell by the glimmer in her eyes that she would do it if I pressured her. Still, she's probably right. It will take a bit for her to stretch enough for that.

Letting her guide my fingers away I push her thighs apart, and she obeys. Her dark hair splayed across the pillow frames in her delicate features. I have never looked at her this way, but damn do I want to kiss her too. I understand her temptation to want that with me because I'm fighting it hard. I have to look away from her perfect, full, pouty lips to restrain myself.

"I guess just be boring. It's not like we're doing anything exciting right now anyway. Just getting off, right?" I hear the way her voice carries a bit of emotion. She's not passive aggressive, but if she were that tone would literally have convinced me to marry her now. No, the tone in her voice is raw emotion.

"We could experiment if you want, get kinky..." I swirl my finger in a tight circle, feeling the nub of her clit beneath it beginning to swell. "I could get the shampoo bottle again, or maybe a beer bottle?" I swear I felt that thing touch me a jillion times last night while I was sleeping. She spilled all over me and then just let it roll around the bed with us.

"I think just your mouth and fingers is okay today." Jess rests a hand on my shoulder and pushes gently. I get the point that she wants release, but there is some sort of unspoken need her heart has which she isn't about to tell me. Things have already change between us on her side. I can see it in the disappointment on her face that she doesn't hide.

Without saying another word I settle myself between her legs and lower my face toward her. She draws her legs up and spreads her knees, and I kiss her inner thigh. I can't kiss her lips, but I can make this better for her. Jess is the sort of girl to whom sex isn't just a physiological release. I can tell it's a deep emotional connection she desires, and I'll do my best to give it to her.

"You're so beautiful, Jess," I whisper, kissing up her inner thigh. She sighs softly as I nip at her skin. "I want to make you feel good, help you relax."

"Allie..." Her soft moan coupled with the way she cups her own tits tells me I'm on the right path.

My tongue slides effortlessly across her tender mound into her slit where the smooth skin parts to give me entrance. I feel the rigid edge of the scar nestled there, evidence of her trauma. She sucks in a breath as my tongue traces it lightly, and I feel her move my hair. She's watching me now, rocking her hips as I tease her entrance with a fingertip.

"You have such a nice pussy... tastes so sweet." I lick her again as I look up at her face. She's propped on her elbows staring at me.

"You like eating me?" A lust haze forms over her eyes, and her hand rests on my head. I turn ever so slightly to let her watch my tongue dip into her juices again and again.

"Mmm hmmm," I groan, readjusting my legs so I can get lower into her valley. I feel the beer bottle nudge against my foot and smirk. She's getting that; she just doesn't know it yet. Rubbing my tongue over her clit, then downward toward her entrance, I reach behind myself with one hand and grip the bottle's neck and slide it beneath me.

Jess closes her eyes and lets her head fall back, hair dangling behind her. I trace the line of her hole, swirling and circling and then run my tongue over her ass and back up. She hisses and gasps, and I feel her body tense. Watching her face contort in pleasure is incredible. I whisper naughty things to her between licks.

"You're so beautiful... I want to make you feel amazing." I plunge my tongue into her again and edge the bottle closer to her body on the bed. "Your pretty little pussy deserves to be fucked by someone who loves it." I lick her again and again, then suck her clit a few seconds. "I love doing this to you." My finger presses into her flesh, massaging the skin at her entrance and spreading her moisture.

"Oh fuck, Allie..." I watch her pussy clench and relax, her ass too. The holes tighten and expand over and over. I am so turned on by it I could come again.