The Sunshine Project Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie bursts out laughing and throws her head back. "Uh, not quite the same way. I think she enjoys when I screw her."

So it wasn't just a joke. She really did get fisted by her best friend? My my, Allie Bug, you're surprising me a little more every time we talk. "Was it good?" I ask, venturing into that territory. We're not so close that she coughs up details about her love life at work. That's probably my fault because I usually keep things ultra-professional. We're dealing with kids. We can't afford to have drama in the office.

But this isn't the office, and I want a taste of Allie's forbidden fruit.

"What?" she asks, chewing another bite. She swallows hard and slurps some more soda--damn those lips--and shakes her head at me.

"Getting fisted..." I pry a little because I'm just confirming that it actually happened. "I've never had it."

I pick up my own soda, watching her carefully as I have a drink. Allie blushes a little and hides a grin. I can tell she liked it a lot, but maybe she feels embarrassed to kiss and tell.

"Uh, yeah. I shouldn't have actually told you that, so you can't tell anyone. Jess hasn't exactly come out yet."

"Lips are sealed, now dish." I wink at her and have another fry. The salty flavor on my lips reminds me of the flavor of lady cum, and I think about how Allie tastes. God, I am horny for her right now.

Allie grins again and covers her face. "This is embarrassing," she chuckles, "but yes, it felt amazing. I've had it before, but never like that. And never with her."

God, I'd like to spread you out on this flannel blanket right here and fist you, Allie, you bad little minx. "Would you like some of my fries?" I hold the container out to her, but she waves a hand in dismissal.

"That really is nice of you to offer to help. I think you'd like Jess. She's sweet and shy, and super cute." She takes the last bite of her sandwich and licks her fingers clean, and I take a few more fries and munch on them as she prattles on about this other chick. I'm not so hyped on meeting "Jess" but Allie seems enamored of her. In fact, it almost sounds like she's in love, but I don't say that to her.

"She sounds amazing." I haven't touched my burger, or your lips yet, Allie. I am biding my time because it has to be perfect.

"She is. I want you to meet her. How about I host dinner Friday night? You come to my loft and I'll invite Jess to come too. It will be great." Her eyes light up with otherworldly energy, and I can't help but accept.

"Sure..." Sure I'll meet your little friend. It'll be nice to see how big her fist is... see if mine will fit too. "I think that sounds nice." I reach into the takeout bag and pull out a napkin. Allie wipes her hands on the front of her skirt, but I am a bit more pragmatic. No need to do extra laundry if not necessary. I hand her a napkin, and she looks at me strangely but takes it; then I wipe my hands clean.

I need to teach you manners too, Allie. But don't worry. I'm gentle as a teacher. It's the librarian in me you won't see coming. I smile at her and sip my soda again. The beginnings of relationships are always boring, surface-level conversations, waiting for the legs to spread and the juices to flow. Allie seems worth it though, her thoughtful heart worn on her sleeve. Maybe it is a girl like that I need to soften my rough edges; guys just don't cut it. Or maybe she'll be just another fuck to add to the list of women I'm not compatible with. We'll see.