The Sunshine Project Pt. 06

Story Info
A Sapphic sci-fi romance Novel.
8.4k words
4.72
1.6k
00

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

Allie

"So we've learned nothing." I sit on the kitchen table staring out the back door into the rain. We both agree that using the guns inside doesn't seem like the best idea, but with today's weather our quest for an answer is on hold. Monday was no better. We fired those damn things repeatedly until they all went dead.

"No, we learned that they can only be shot twice before needing a break, like a cool-down period. So that's something." Jess shovels a huge bite of ice cream into her mouth and talks with her mouth open. "We also learned that no matter what gun we use, the bird feeder is completely normal."

I turn to face her, tucking the hem of the doll dress between my legs so I'm not on display. After nearly seventy-two hours of being a miniature me, I've started to adjust. I depend on Jess for everything, though, and she seems okay with it for now. Still, she has a life which she has put on hold in order to care for me. She's using her bereavement time at work, and I'm just losing out on pay.

"Well it doesn't make sense that nothing works. I am obviously shrunken and so is Shep. And we know which gun that one is. Why is the bird house not small?" I stand up and walk over to her, dipping my hand into the ice cream to have a bite. I shiver, but it's so good as I lick my hand clean. "Gonna need a bath later," I tell her, winking, and I take another hand scoop of the creamy goodness.

"I don't know." She licks her lips and narrows her eyes. "Maybe it only works on living things. You and Shep are alive, but a bird feeder isn't. Neither were your clothes." Her spoon dips into the bowl, and I step back as I lick my fingers.

"Okay, yeah. Man, we're stupid." I'm having an epiphany. "That makes sense, but how do we test it out? It's not like I can shoot you. And there is no way you're using the guns to test them on me. Who knows what the other ones do."

"Well you're not using them on me either. That's insane. How will we get food if I'm tiny like you?" She stands and walks to the sink, rinsing her bowl before loading it in the dishwasher. I wipe my hand on the napkin she left lying and then sit on the edge of the table and let my legs swing. We've come to a truce about my risk-taking behavior. She won't control me, and I'll be safe.

"Of course I'm not using them on you. I'm just saying, it's not like we have an abundance of Sheps around here to test them on." I shrug. "Besides, you won't take the risk trying them on him either."

Jess turns to the sink and runs the water. I watch her stand there with her finger under the flow, staring at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression. "We could use wildlife. It's not like anyone is going to miss a squirrel or a butterfly. What if we wait 'til the weather breaks and do that?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm drawing you a bath. You haven't had one since like Thursday or something."

"False, I showered after hair and nails Friday night, remember?"

Jess snickers at the comment, because after playing with my toys, I had a lot to wash up, and I just took them in the shower with me like I normally do. When she walked in to pee, I may or may not have had a plug in my ass touching myself again.

"Fair enough, but still it's been four days now." She picks up the dish soap and adds a drop. I can only imagine how amazing it will feel to soak in a hot bath, though it will feel strange since that "bath" is in a sink. "So anyway? The idea...?"

I look back at the dark sky and water droplets pelting her backyard. Shep hasn't even been out all day because he refuses to go outside in the rain now, probably a side effect of the trauma of shrinking during the storm. It's supposed to be like this straight through to Thursday, but if that is the time to do it, then we have to.

"Yeah, I think that sounds like a good idea."

Jess turns the water off and grabs a hand towel out of the drawer, laying it next to the sink. You'd think she was getting ready to do dishes, not give her best friend a bath. She walks over to me and holds out her hand. "Ready?"

I hold my arms up so she can pick me up. "As I'll ever be."

She carries me to the kitchen counter and sets me down. I peel off the makeshift dress and leave it lying next to the towel. As I sit on the edge of the sink and dangle my toes into the water, Jess leans on the edge of the counter and stares out the window into the storm. I slip into the sink and let the warm water relax me.

"So what do you think the other guns do?" she asks. There is a thoughtful look in her eye. I lean back and lay my head on the rim of the sink and close my eyes.

"Not sure. Maybe like a truth ray or a mind control ray. I mean, we know one has to be a growth ray, right?" The water is perfect, and the bubbles are a nice touch. "Got any shampoo?"

I open my eyes when I feel a whoosh of air. Jess is gone, headed for shampoo I assume, so I scoop a handful of bubbles and wash my armpits. "Fuck... I'm going to be hairy." It's bad enough I have to use K-cups as disposable toilets with tiny chunks of toilet paper Jess cuts up as TP. They don't make razors for people my size. By the time I get back to normal myself, I'm going to look like big foot.

I scrub myself clean with the dish detergent and submerge my body under the water to get my hair wet. When I rise up, Jess is there with a bottle of shampoo; she squirts a single drop of shampoo into my palm. It's way too much but at least I'll be clean. I suds my hair, and then sink beneath the water again to rinse off. She's there when I emerge and still looking thoughtful.

"I think we have to wait until Thursday to do more with the guns. And I think your dress needs washed. If we don't figure this out soon, I'll have to go shopping on eBay to find stuff that fits better." Jess screws the cap on the bottle of shampoo and sets it aside as I climb out of the sink and use the towel to dry off.

"I agree." I rub the towel through my hair and across my skin. No matter how many times I play the situation out in my head, I can't wrap my mind around what is happening to me. It's so surreal, like I'm living a nightmare. I want to be at home, showering in my shower, shaving with my razor, wearing whatever I damn well please.

"I think I'm going to turn in soon. What about you?" She takes my dress and walks toward the laundry room with it, and I hear the washing machine start. Shep whimpers, but he's not getting out of that kennel until he will go out to pee. She's used at least three puppy pads in there today already, and when she returns, she's carrying an fourth soiled pad.

"Little bastard," she grumbles.

"You can't really be upset with him. He probably has PTSD." I snicker, and she washes her hands, using my towel to dry them, before picking me up.

"Sorry you have to sleep naked tonight."

"It's okay. I'll be fine with a blanket. I'm not really tired though, so I'll probably watch a show while you sleep." I squirm a little. Her hand is so tight it squeezes my tits and hurts.

"Sorry... Okay, yeah. You put a show on, and I'll shower. When I'm done, I'll sleep."

In her room, she sets me on the bed, and I scurry up to the headboard and find the remote buried beneath a pillow. She takes clean panties and a shirt and locks herself into the bathroom, and I sit down to watch TV. It's set on Comedy Central, but I'm not in the mood for that. So I flip through her apps.

The PornHub app catches my eye. It's been four days since I played, and I'm in my horny period--right before I ovulate. God, do I want to play, but I choose a Hallmark movie instead. Those are safe because there is never any smut in them. Only, about ten minutes into the thing I can't sit still. Just seeing the PornHub icon worked me up.

I glance out the door and across the hall where Jess is in the shower still. I might have time to rub off if she takes a while. And it's not like she's never seen me do it. If she walks in she can watch me or whatever.

Temptation gets the better of me, and I turn on the app, finding some saucy lesbians eating each other out. One of them has huge fake tits that are so obvious it's annoying, but the young brunette is cute. I focus on her as she gets licked, and I find myself touching my clit instinctively.

The clip gets good, Big Boobs shoving her fist into Young Brunette. I want a fist in me, but that won't happen--not when I'm this size. I massage my clit, fingering myself, but it's not working. I've played with Jess so much now, I want someone else to do this for me so I can just enjoy it. My pussy aches, and there is so much cum I'm leaving a puddle, and the bathroom door clicks and swings open.

I turn to see Jess walk in. Her eyes are wide, and she glances at the TV. "Oh, sorry," she mutters, taking a step backward.

"No, Jess, please." My hips writhe against my hand. "I know it's like so weird, but do you have any small toys? Please. I really need release. My body is so wound up."

She looks at me like she's staring at a circus freak, and for a split second I feel judged. Then she looks at the TV screen and takes a deep breath. "Uh, I have a small bullet, but the vibration in it would be so strong you'd probably put a hip out." As she says it, she chuckles, and I smile at her.

"Help me get off--hair and nails, you know?" I finger myself furiously as she climbs on the bed. There is probably nothing she can even do to help me, but she isn't judging and she's not shying away either. That's good.

"Uh... Well," she mewls, looking around the room, "I have this?" she says, holding up a single finger. It's the most glorious sight I've ever beheld. Jess has been so nervous the past few days, she's chewed her fingernails down. It's exactly what I need--large and fleshy like her fist.

"Yes... fuck me..." I spread my legs wider and massage my clit.

Jess bites her lower lip, and I see her visibly tense. Her shoulders are tight. She's not certain about this, but fuck if she doesn't help me, I'm going to cry. Her finger lowers between my legs, and she lightly touches my thigh. It sends shockwaves through my body. I know I'm going to come so hard.

"Now, please..." I pant, scooting my pussy closer to her.

"I'm not sure it will fit, Al."

"Jess, please. Don't leave me hanging."

Just as her finger touches me, I shudder. She bites her lip, and swirls her fingertip around my opening. It's large enough it feels like I'm grinding on her thigh. She sinks it slowly, and it stretches me. If I wasn't already loose from playing with large toys and being fisted by her, this would hurt, but it's amazing. It's bigger than her fist, and her fingernail is a little scratchy.

"Oh fuck... Oh God," I moan and writhe. The tiniest thrusts are incredible. She's so incredible. My fingers work overtime on my clit, rubbing so much it makes my shoulder and bicep ache. I clench around her the way I would my Ben Wa balls and whimper.

"God you're hot, Allie. Your pussy just grips my finger so tight." Jess thrusts into me; it's like heaven. I swear I can feel the ridges of her fingerprint as it grinds against my g-spot. She's so large, and I'm so small, each time she pushes her finger into me it forces my hips to rock and come off the bed, and I don't even care that I'm being fucked harder than I've ever had.

"Ahhhh!" I arch my back up and squeeze her, and as my orgasm hits, my body thrashes on her pillow. With one hand I rub myself and with the other, I grab her finger, guiding her to slow her thrusts so I can enjoy this.

"God, watching you come is so hot."

My body jolts and twitches, and hard spasms have me jerking, but I manage to look up and see her rubbing her pussy through her panties. "Oh shit, oh God," I moan and shut my eyes. Wave after glorious wave of pleasure floods me. My body relaxes; the spasms stop, and Jess pulls her finger out of me. I open my eyes as I lay there in utter ecstasy and watch her suck her finger clean.

"It was good?" she asks.

"Oh fuck, yes it was good." I can't even move a muscle. I'm so relaxed I feel like I will just lie on her pillow and go to sleep.

Jess pulls her shirt off, then slides her panties down and tugs them off too. "Mind if I play?" she asks me, and I give a grunt of approval as I lightly touch my clit. I'm so sensitive. Everything feels amazing.

Jess gets off the bed and opens her nightstand drawer where she produces a few toys and a few alcohol wipes. I watch her clean her toys as I touch myself. Hair and nails just got very interesting for us. Even if I wasn't tiny and this was normal full-size-human sex, Jess has seen a side of me I never showed her yet. I like huge toys, and I like the feeling of my pussy being stretched out.

"Can I..."

"Can you what?" I am half tempted to fist myself right now, keep the sensations alive down there, maybe play again, but Jess's tongue flicks over her lip, and she nods at me. "Eat me?" I ask her, confused.

"Just once?"

This could get interesting...

Chapter 17

Jess

I bite my lip watching Allie touch herself. The way it felt putting my finger into her tiny pussy was so hot my panties are soaked. All of my toys are ready to go, and damn do I want to come so fucking hard. I kneel on the bed at her feet waiting for her answer. I know it's not possible to really give her oral, but I want to taste her pussy while I play.

"Uh, you can try?" She sounds a little nervous, but I plan to put her at ease.

Gathering all my hair and pulling it over my left shoulder, I reach for my dildo and turn it on. I've been playing with her so much I haven't even used it in days. The light vibration is familiar as I sink it. I moan softly, and Allie grins at me as I rise and fall on it, pushing it into the sheets. The bed rocks softly, and I touch my clit.

"So I want to taste you. It just turns me on, and since you're not going to be much help getting me off... it's the least you can do." I lean forward, hands on either side of my pillow as I ride my dildo, and Allie moans.

"Yeah... okay..." Her fingers are rubbing her clit again, in full force. She wants to get off again probably, but I'm not doing this for her. My body was on fire the second I saw her sitting on my pillow touching herself. I need this for me.

Still grinding and thrusting my hips on my dildo, I lower my upper body, and she rocks her hips up, spreading her legs but curling up like a pretzel. Her pussy gapes, probably because I just had my huge finger inside of it, and there is so much cum there she glistens.

The first lick is delicious. I lap up her juices and feel her holes give way for me. She moans and touches herself. I feel her tiny fingernails scratch the tip of my tongue as she masturbates. My pussy clenches and aches, and I grind my hips down onto the toy harder as I touch myself. I'm so close and only because this is probably the hottest thing I've ever done.

"Oh shit, Jess.... I'm going to come again." Allie's panting and moaning, and I feel my body tensing for climax too. So I continue to lick her and ride my toy like it's the last time I'll ever get to play. When she was naked in that sink, I thought of this--of how we'd ever play again with her being shrunken, but I was clearly mistaken in my assumption it would be impossible. Giving her that bath turned me on and now I'm fucking my shrunken best friend.

I moan loudly as the first hit of orgasm slams into me. Allie jolts and squirms, probably the vibration of my vocalization sending her over the edge. I'm so wet I can't even find my clit in the mess, and my fingers smear around as convulsions wrack me. It's amazing, and I find myself unable to continue licking her as I clench and squirm. I open my eyes and look up at Allie's writhing form to see her pushing her fist into herself and I grunt as my orgasm intensifies.

My hair swings over her, and I rock until the waves subside and I am coherent again. "Oh holy fuck," I breathe out, still grinding ever so slightly on the toy. It's amazing, but I don't want it to be like this forever. I want Allie full size again so I can feel her tongue licking me.

"Shit, Jess..." Allie pulls her fist out of her body and sighs, holding it in the air. I snicker and wrap my lips around her hand and suck it clean. She tastes so fucking good. "Ew!" she giggles, squirming.

"Wow, that was incredible." I rise up, letting the dildo slide out of me. It rolls across the bed, collecting a stray hair or two that have been hidden in the sheets, and Allie sits up and stares at it.

"Yeah, it was... You know, that dildo is about the size of my legs." Her snickers turn to snorts, and she laughs hysterically. I pick up the toy, turn it off, and lay it next to her. She's right. The thing is just about as thick as her waist and as long as her legs from hip to toe, and I know exactly what she's thinking.

"No," I giggle, and I set it on the nightstand. She's insane. "I'm tired... That was amazing."

"Ah, yes. Amazing doesn't begin to describe it." Allie looks so comfortable on my pillow I roll to her side of the bed and lie down. She turns to face me and closes her eyes. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful. This tiny version of her is just as perfect as her normal self, though I can't tell her that. I shouldn't even be thinking that.

I reach for the remote and shut the TV off, and she opens her eyes. "Hey, Al?"

"Mmmm?" A yawn escapes her lips, and she closes her eyes again. I want to tell her how incredible I think she is, but I bite my tongue.

"Goodnight."

"Night." She rolls over, and I cover her with the blanket and sink into the pillow wishing we didn't have this awkward arrangement. Hair and nails is great, don't get me wrong. I love that we are so comfortable with each other. It's just that, I knew it would change things between us. I knew it before we did anything that second time, but I wanted it to. Deep down, I think it makes sense, me and Allie. I'm just terrified that if she doesn't think so to, it will be over. And I can't lose her. Not now after losing everything else in my life.

***

Thursday couldn't get here soon enough. Now we stand on my patio--well I stand on the patio, and Allie is on the table--ready to test these guns out and see what they do. We have to get to the bottom of things and learn which one is the growth ray, because Allie needs to get back to work. I can't use my inheritance for anything but college, so I can't pay her rent and electric bill. God knows I don't make enough to do that and pay my own bills too.

"So we just wait for a bird to fly in here or something?" Allie asks, planting her hands on her hips. The doll dress shrank a little when I washed it, so fits a bit better now. But she's right; pastels aren't her thing at all. She looks better in black.

"I guess, or a rabbit or something." Staring at my empty backyard feels hopeless. Other than a few bees flitting about, I see no sign of life, except Shep pissing on the fence. And I'm not a good shot. The chances of me hitting a bee are almost zero. It's also a good thing the neighbor's dog isn't in heat anymore. Shep is calmer now, so he'll stay out of our way.

"What about a plant?" Allie zeros in on my planter where begonias grow, stretching their stems out and producing pink petals.

"Sure, it's living, but how will we know if it's a mind control ray? Or like a truth ray?" I scrunch my nose at the idea and sit in the chair. "Though, if we use something on an animal that controls the mind I hardly doubt we'll know what it does anyway."

"Okay, don't start getting negative. Let's just test the shrink ray on it and prove our theory--that it only works on living things." Allie walks closer to the edge of the table, and I'm still too nervous about that to be comfortable. I get that she's an adult, not a careless child, but it feels too much like her standing on the edge of a cliff and recklessly looking into the void.