The Sunshine Project Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she'll be late--" Jess says just as the doorbell rings. Jess has no idea that I'm going to break it to Beck tonight. I didn't want to have that discussion with her. I've been back and forth on what to do for days now. Beck is hot, and she's a good kisser, but I can't think of having sex with her when I know how it will make Jess feel. Besides, she's controlling and bossy, and I'm just not that into PDA. After that stunt she pulled at work on Friday, I was over her.

"I'll get it," I tell her, walking to the door. I pull it open to see Beck wearing something that looks like she pulled it right out of my closet. Her black tulle skirt is so short it makes her legs look ten foot long. Her hair is spiked up; she wears a black choker. "Hey, Beck." I'm confused. If she thinks copying me is going to make me want her more, she's wrong.

"Allie Bug," she mewls, leaning in for a kiss already. I turn my cheek, and she pecks me then I notice a glare directed at Jess. "Jess..." she says as her expression shifts to a very maleficent smile.

"Hi, Beck..." Jess looks uncomfortable, and it matches how I feel. Beck has a large bottle of Absinthe in her hand, and that scares me. If Schnapps wasn't strong enough, she brings the hallucinogenic shit? I mean, it's not literally hallucinogenic, but you know what I mean.

"Thought we'd have some fun..." Beck walks past me, carrying her liquor and a large bag hanging off her shoulder. It's like she wants to mirror me in every way. When she sets the bag on the table at the bottom of the stairs, I see a pair of doll legs sticking out, and I roll my eyes.

I shut the door and follow her in. She makes herself completely at home going straight to the kitchen and rifling around in the cupboards. Jess glances at me with concern and I wave her off and head to the kitchen too.

"Looking for glasses?" I ask, resolving to have only one sip of this nasty shit. We just have to make it through one more night... just one more.

"Thanks," she says, then she turns and cracks open the bottle. "I have been so excited for this night. I want to play a game of truth or dare, you know like we're in high school or something." Her eyes light up, and I see genuine happiness there. I set the glasses on the counter and start to feel like sack of shit for disliking her so much.

"That actually sounds fun." Jess joins us in the kitchen and leans over the peninsula bar. Her top sags in front, and I see her tits peeking out and have to restrain myself from imagining her taking her shirt off. I've been doing this for days too--fantasizing about the next time Jess asks for hair and nails. She hasn't though, not even after Cora locked herself in the hamper during what was supposed to be our girls' night. Jess was wasted, but she kept her hands, and her words, to herself. I really expected her to ask too; I was kinda sad when she didn't.

"So is that a yes?" Beck asks, filling the glasses. There is way too much liquor in the glass Jess picks up, and I know she can't handle it. After the night with Hennessey, I'm betting she makes it twenty minutes, no more.

I pick up my glass and nod. "Okay, that sounds fun."

"Who wants to go first?" Beck asks downing her entire glass in one gulp. She walks into the living room with the bottle and the glass and sits on the couch, right in the middle.

I'm shocked she took that much of her drink so quickly, but maybe she'll pass out and we can put her in her car and call the police for drunk driving. That's a horrible thought, but I just want the creepy part of Beck and me to be over now. I hook my harm around Jess's and lead her into the living room too. I sit next to Beck, and surprisingly Jess doesn't budge. She stares at me like she doesn't want to walk to the other end of the couch, so I shrug, and she plops her scrawny ass on my lap.

I see a flash of jealousy in Beck's expression, but she keeps her smile. "Jess... you go first."

"Uh... okay..."

"Truth or dare?" Beck asks, and she fills her glass again.

Jess looks a little apprehensive and sips her drink. It's too early to be wasted; even she knows that. She hums for a moment, then says, "Truth." She cups her glass between both of her hands, and I see her cheeks warm to a tender pink. Jess is so innocent, naïve even. I don't want Beck to humiliate her.

"Tell us, Jess... Who was your first kiss?" Beck snickers and winks at me. It's like she's trying to play the part of my best friend. This question is pointless to Beck; she doesn't know anyone around here. Why would it matter who Jess had her first kiss with? And why is she looking at me like Jess is about to say something that will devastate me and make me run for the hills?

I find my hand cupping Jess's ass, thumb rubbing gently across the soft denim shorts she's wearing. I haven't had a sip, but I want to down the bottle and knock myself out.

"Uh, that's easy. I've never had a first kiss." Jess sips her liquor again, and I see her cheeks grow darker.

Jess has never kissed anyone? Oh. My. God, that just makes me want to kiss her so much more. The idea of her lips having never touched any other lips is so arousing to me. I find my hand bringing my drink to my mouth and sipping now. The warmth spreading through my groin might just be felt by her.

"Oh, wow... You're what, twenty-five? No first kiss?" Beck seems shocked.

"Uh, no, twenty-three..." Jess's voice cracks as she speaks, and Beck smirks.

She puts her hand on Jess's bare knee and slides it between her thighs, inching so close to the hem of her short shorts I almost smack it away. "Maybe tonight is your lucky night then."

Fuck, Beck... making a move on Jess right in front of me? She's going to initiate a threesome again. I can already tell, and that makes my fucking pussy scream. Jess got me off so good last time because the entire time Beck was kissing me and groping my tits, I was thinking of Jess. It was explosive and emotional, and fuck do I want that again--the safety of fucking my best friend while not allowing it to fuck with my head.

"Uh... so who wants to go next?" Jess mumbles, and I stutter out a yes. I sip my drink waiting for her to say something. "Truth or dare?" Beck retracts her hand and my shoulders relax.

"Uh, dare obviously..." I am not about to let her ask me the question. Because I fucking know she will ask. And this is perfect. I get Beck... If she pics dare I will dare her to down another glass of that shit, and she'll pass out quickly enough.

Jess sips her drink thoughtfully and smirks at me as if she has the perfect dare. Knowing Jess and how innocent she is, I bet she's going to ask me to go outside topless or something. We've played this so many times, sometimes with other people, sometimes alone. We've used up all the "truths" before, except the first kiss... Why have I never thought of asking her that? I know how her dares go too, boring and weak. So I wait as she sucks in a breath.

"Drink it..." she mewls, nodding at my cup.

"What?"

'That's the dare," she says. "Drink it. The whole thing. Just like Beck."

I look down at the glass of Absinthe barely touched. It's a fucking lot of alcohol and this shit is strong. It's like eighty proof or something. My norm is safe old bourbon, resting at forty proof. If I down this drink, not only is it twice as much as I've ever downed in one setting, but it's twice as strong.

"Jess... this stuff is really strong. I'm not sure that's a good idea. You told me you didn't want to drink too much tonight."

Jess raises her eyebrows and looks at Beck and then starts balking like a chicken, complete with hands in her armpits flapping her arms like wings. Beck joins her, the two of them carrying on like kids until I blow out a breath of frustration. If I drink this liquor the whole night will go off the rails. I know it. Beck has already insinuated she wants sex, and Jess is going to drive me up a wall with desire.

"Jess..." I protest again and more mockery continues. This isn't a normal dare. I see it in her eyes; she is testing me. I hold her gaze for a moment unsure what to do. Jess will just drink more because I have, and I need someone to be in charge here, someone to keep things really clean. I can't lead Beck on tonight. Not when I have to tell her I can't really see her.

"Come on, Allie. Play the game," Jess says, sipping her drink, and I'm stuck. I can't not do it.

Slowly I lift the glass to my lips and keep my eyes locked on hers. I hope she knows what she's doing is going to derail my plans. At first I sip the drink, watching Jess the whole time. She draws her damn tongue across her lower lip to lick up a drop of her alcohol that lingers after she lowers her glass, and I tip mine farther up. It's tart but sweet, burning as it goes down. I don't stop until every last drop is gone and then, to prove a point, I hold her gaze a bit longer and lick the rim of the glass.

Beck cheers, throwing her hands in the air and clapping. I can see she's feeling it already. Her eyes have started to glaze over. I wonder if she's done this before... if she's such a heavy drinker that she can hold her liquor. Because I know once this shit hits me I'm baked for the night.

"My turn." I set my sights on Beck. This dare is going down. I cannot wait to see her bottom out that fucking bottle and pass out. I just want this to be over. I shouldn't have even suggested another girls' night, but I know telling her this news at work isn't a good idea. I may have to even request a transfer from here out.

"I choose truth." Beck's words shock me. I pegged her for more of a dare type girl. Dammit I wanted her to drink more, and now I have no clue what to ask her. My stomach feels heavy from the liquor, and I want to curl up in a ball and fall asleep before it hits me.

"Ask a question, Al." Jess nudges me, and it makes her body shift a little on my knee. She's warm, her pussy so close to touching my leg it has mine clenching instinctively. On second thought, maybe I can just ask Beck to leave, and Jess and I can just have that talk already.

"Alright... Uh, Beck, have you ever been arrested?" It's the first thing that pops into my mind. I'm steering clear of sexual questions with her, and nothing else seems fitting. Besides if we can't cut her loose tonight one of us is going to get arrested and at least we'll know what to expect.

I reach behind Jess, setting the glass on the end table behind her, but my left hand returns to her hip possessively. Or maybe out of a need for comfort. I'm not sure which. I didn't realize how uncomfortable Beck makes me until tonight. Maybe it's because I'm in love with my best friend, and I just want to have her alone long enough to have this conversation. I already know what I'm going to tell her.

"Actually I have..." She says it like it's something to be proud of. I'm honestly not surprised at all. It was probably public indecency. "I was a shoplifter when I was younger. Five-finger discounts were so easy... Spent eighteen months in juvie." She pours another round for herself and talks a gulp, then winks at me. "You like the bad girls?"

Not exactly. I am sort of repulsed by that idea. People who think they're above the law bother me. That's one thing I love about Jess. She's literally so pure, and there is nothing that could ever change that. She gets sad when a bug smashes on her windshield while driving. I can't help myself from feeling so in love with her. My hand rubs over her left hip and ass cheek, and her fingers touch my thigh lightly, her arm resting over her lap.

I am inexplicably drawn to her. I can't help myself. Tonight, once Beck leaves, it will be do or die for us. If something is going to break our friendship up, it is going to happen anyway. Right? I mean, friends are friends for life, so no matter what happens, we'll always have each other, but if I don't say what I am feeling, I'll never know what could honestly be between us. And if she rejects me--like flat-out rejects my thoughts--at least I'll know.

"I prefer the innocent ones," I say absently as I look up at Jess. She's still sipping her drink, and I'm already feeling the swirl of Absinthe in my head. I don't even look at Beck, but I know she's not happy. Probably thought being a criminal made her badass and that I'd be turned on.

"Okay... The it's Jess's turn. Truth or dare?" Beck says, and I hear the hostility in her voice. Jess looks down at me then offers a discouraging look, and I turn to see Beck gulping her second glass.

"Dare," Jess says boldly and has a larger swig of her drink before setting her glass down. Now my head is really swimming. This is going to hit me harder than I thought. Meanwhile, Beck isn't even slurring her words yet.

"Kiss her..." Beck says, smirking and staring at me.

"What?" Jess and I say at the same time. We exchange a shocked glance, and I fidget beneath her.

"Uh... We're only friends," Jess says, and I hear how she says it--defensively as if to kiss me would make her unravel. I feel the same way. I know we're not just friends. I know we're so much more than that. So fucking much more.

"This is a game, ladies... Kiss her..." Beck takes another gulp and sets her glass down, leaning across the couch to touch Jess's face. She grabs her chin and turns it toward me. "Kiss. Her."

"Uh... I'm uncomfortable with this..." I push Jess gently and hope she gets off my lap, but she doesn't move. "Lips are for love, Jess..." I feel frantic. This isn't how it's supposed to go. I'm supposed to end things with Beck and then tell her how I feel. Not like this, not with Beck watching.

"Kiss. Her." Beck says again, accentuating each word as its own sentence. I watch Jess's eyes darting around my face. She wants to do it. She wants to kiss me, and I want her to... Just not now.

My head feels heavy, my eyes seeing double at times. The drink is so strong it's kicking my ass. Jess gives a resolute head shake and grimaces as she turns to Beck. There's a fiery look in her eyes, and I pinch my own leg as I wait for her to speak.

"I can't kiss Allie, but I can kiss you. We made an agreement... that's all." She lifts a shoulder and casts a sad glance at me. Beck, however, seems undeterred by this at all. It's the first sign of intoxication that I have noticed all night.

She looks hungrily into Jess's eyes and slides her hand between Jess's thighs again. "Alright, so we're changing the game... What was it you called it last time? Hair and nails?" Beck leans in with her eyes fluttering shut, and I watch Jess frown. She glances at me with a painful expression, and I want to save her. To tell Beck to get the fuck out and leave us alone. I want to be the one kissing her, but I can't stop this. Jess has to be her own person.

She lets Beck swoop in, parting her lips for the first real kiss of her life. Her shoulders are stiff, her body rigid on my lap. She grips my leg as Beck parts her lips and pushes her tongue deep. I watch in horror as my best friend gives away her first kiss to a woman I loathe, and my gut churns. It's so hot, and Jess starts to get into it. She opens her mouth, letting her tongue twirl around Beck's and craning her neck from side to side. I know she has to be feeling the liquor she drank because she grabs Beck's tit through her shirt and squeezes.

Watching them is turning me on, but only because I wish to God it was my mouth on hers. And Beck's hand goes to town grabbing Jess's crotch through the denim. Fuck I want to do that. I find myself licking my lips while they go at it right in front of me, and I imagine those lips pressed against mine. There is no denying I want this. So when Jess's eyes open up, and she looks at me while she is kissing Beck, I wilt. I reach up and grab Beck's arm, and she pulls away.

"Ohh, someone is jealous..." Beck's smirk is awful. I hate it. But I want Jess to feel what I feel. I pull Beck toward me, keeping my eyes open and locked on Jess's face. My entire body is weighed down with the effects of Absinthe, but I kiss her. I let her have it good too, really going at it as Jess stares at me. I grip her ass, clawing at the shorts and inching them up little by little, and I keep my eyes on her. I see the hunger there in her gaze; she is ready for me to have the talk with her now, and I need to get Beck out of here, but when Beck pulls away, Jess stands up and takes both of our hands.

"Let's ... uh.... I don't want to do this on the couch again." She backs toward the stairs, and we follow. "Besides the toys are upstairs." I'm not sure what toys she means, because all she has is a single dildo and a bullet, unless she bought something new. I'm not protesting this. If it's what she wants, then I'll support that. But as soon as it's over, Beck has to go.

Jess leads us up the stairs, undressing as she goes. Beck smirks at me and snickers, then starts undressing too. I'm fully clothed even at the top of the stairs, because I'm dizzy and feeling the full effect of being plastered. I doubt much of what I might say would even make sense. I'm doing this to support Jess. She initiated it, and now she can have what she wants. And after that, I'm telling her I want us to be a thing. Just us--no threesomes.

"Oh..." Jess crawls across the bed, perfect, plump and dripping pussy on display. I lick my lips again, and she reaches for the nightstand. When she turns around she has a bottle of lube and a smirk.

"Oh God, what's that?" Beck says, also reaching for the nightstand. I see the shrink ray in her hand, and fuck do I want to shrink Jess. She's been resisting for weeks now, but I can't get it out of my head. I don't even know why it's so arousing to me.

"Uh..." Jess says hesitantly. I snatch it out of Beck's hand and look at Jess who looks afraid already.

Holding it in one hand, I tap the gun on my other hand. "Can I?" I ask Jess, grinning. "I mean, I've been asking."

"Can you what?" Beck says. I ignore her for the moment, and Jess shakes her head.

"Allie..." Again she's hesitant, but now I'm so horny and so craving this with her. I'm drunk, and I'm stupid, and who the fuck even knows what my body is doing right now, but I ask her.

"Shrink for me?" My eyes are clearly on her, not Beck, but Beck is the one who responds.

"Fuck yes, baby. Shrink me..." Beck leans back on her arms and spreads her legs. The liquor has finally caught up to her and me too. I feel a sizzling jolt of ache pinch my groin, and I don't even think twice. Sure, Cora is small, but Cora is a bitch ninety percent of the time. Plus, Cora is straight. I'd never convince her to rub off in front of me and let me watch. But Beck is practically begging me, and Jess will never say yes.

My desire overrules my sense of duty to my best friend. I slowly undress, keeping my eyes locked on Beck's, and I aim the gun.

"Allie..." Jess whimpers, but I fire.

The green light bursts from the tip of the weapon and hits Beck right on the pussy. She shakes and yelps then moans and fingers herself as her body begins to shrink. I can't do anything but rub myself. It's so fucking hot. I'm so fucking turned on by her and then something I don't expect happens.

Jess climbs off the bed and walks out. She just leaves--like, right in the middle of this. She started it; where is she going? "Jess?" I turn and watch her perky ass sashay out and my heart goes with her. What did I do wrong?

"Little baby can't handle a tiny girl toy." Beck's voice sounds tiny and far away. I glance at her, and she's still massaging herself, though she's very small now.

"I'll be right back," I tell her, leaving the room. I have to find out what's wrong with Jess.

12