The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he reached his hand back behind the wet, rust-covered green dumpster, he realized with widened eyes that there was nothing back where he hid the backpack.

"Son of a bitch, not again!" He thought to himself, before angrily ripping the domino mask off of his face. He was now back to being Mason, having gotten rid of his superhero alter ego and now back to being a seemingly normal, hunky jock.

He frantically looked around for the backpack, lifting the dumpster with one hand only to find nothing besides some disgusting, muddy water and ripped pieces of wet trash. He dropped the metal dumpster with a solid BANG!

"FUCK!" He screamed aloud, not worrying about if anyone would notice and glance down the dark corridor at him and wonder why he was wearing a red and blue getup.

Instead he let out his anger on the dumpster, punching a hole straight through the metal then pulled his arm out without a scratch and punched another hole in it. That continued for a full minute, before he calmed down and came back to his senses. He pulled out his phone from his shorts, checking the time which was getting close to 9:00 and then swiftly shot into the sky; a cloud of trash and papers floating into the air after him.

Thank you all for reading, considering posting a comment below or send me an email with any questions, I will gladly respond to them!

12