The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 04

Story Info
Duke suits up and goes on nightly patrol.
7.7k words
4.69
6.3k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Rooftop Somewhere

With a leg hiked up onto the building's brick ledge and the ring being tightly gripped in his right hand, Duke's thoughts were on the city as he glanced out across the various rooftops and streetlight-lit roads of Stone Heights. The neighborhood wasn't as crime-ridden as Oldtown or Portes, but Duke knew that someone shouldn't be walking around at night by themselves.

Duke knew that he couldn't be a hero like Flyby or Scorch, diverting crashing planes, and preventing disasters, but instead doing good deeds where they mattered the most and letting it all snowball together. It was his hope that maybe the people living in "the Stone" could feel just a little bit safer from what he would do, and despite knowing that the task would be difficult and take a while, Duke was determined to use the powers he got from the ring to good use.

Duke stepped back from the edge and slipped off his jockstrap as the ring gave off an vibrating buzz, tossing the discarded underwear into a black and red duffel--one side was embroidered with a white solid "WA Wrestling" logo, which he always brought along with him for these nightly incursions. Without the jock, Duke was left in the buff with only the dim moonlight casted on his dark brown, athletic physique.

Duke brought the small dull gray object as it glowed a faint orange yellow towards the soft seven inches hanging heavily over his cum-filled balls. Although the size of the ring clearly couldn't fit around Duke's thick girth, it mysteriously increased in circumference, until it was perfect for Duke to securely wear around his dick. Still the glow and the size changes weren't the strangest thing for Duke when it came to the ring.

If anything it had to be the vibrations and beating pulses, almost like a heartbeat that made Duke believe that it was alive. Both Duke and Robbie were clueless on the origins of the ring, Duke believed that the ring was of alien origin, but Robbie theorized that the ring was a mystical item. But both knew that the ring was powerful and had to be kept a secret, no matter what.

Right as he was about to slip the ring on, his phone loudly buzzed and chirped bringing him out of his focused headspace.

What the fuck? Duke thought, snatching up his phone from the duffel bag as the lock screen showed a smiling photo of his Uncle Joshua. Quickly, Duke answered the phone.

"Hey Unc, sorry about not--" Duke said swiftly but was just as swiftly cut off by his uncle.

"D!? Jesus fucking christ, I'm glad you're okay. You don't know how close I was to calling the police. Where are you? Are you with Robbie or Jamal maybe?" Question after question was yelled into Duke's ear, who had to pull the phone back and away from his head, before saying something back.

"Everything's alright," Duke said, trying his best to come up with a believable lie. "I was with Robbie and my phone died...and no one had a charger so---"

"Duke, Duke, Duke. It's fine, I'm just glad you're alright and not...you know." Joshua interrupted again, but this time with a sigh.

The ring vibrated in Duke's hand, but he tried his best to ignore it.

"Yeah, I'll be home tomorrow evening if that's okay?"

"Sure D, but let me know when you get to school and when you leave, maybe if I get off of my shift early we can go out to eat somewhere."

Duke smirked and ruffled his hair with a free hand, "Maybe that Indian place in East Beach?"

Joshua chuckled in response, "Of course...oh!"

The ring buzzed again, although this time with some intensity, but Duke was able to reply with a "What?"

"I forgot to let you know that you got a weekend appointment--Saturday at 11:30 with Dr. De Luca."

"Oh ok, but I got to go now, Robbie is calling for me in the other room. He wants me to watch this new movie he found, so I gotta deal with that."

"No problem D, I love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye." And with that the call ended, although the ring continued to buzz and vibrate away.

Duke sighed, pocketing the phone back into the duffel bag.

He always felt bad, lying to his uncle, but knew that he was ultimately protecting him from the chaotic life of a superhero and whatever kind of enemies he would make, sooner or later.

Let's do this... And with that final thought, Duke slid the ring down his veiny shaft, until he felt the smooth metallic surface rubbing up against his closely-shaved pubes. He waited for a moment for the transformation to being, having not yet gotten completely used to the process.

Another moment passed and nothing, Duke shifted on his feet and then---

A surge of intense, tingly, bone-chilling, but at the same time red hot adrenaline rushed through his bloodstream that made curled his toes, made goosebumps form, his nipples went stiff and now stuck out like two thumbs on his pecs, the once flaccid appendage in between his muscular thighs was rock hard and throbbing.

He groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain, each sound coming out as a deep growl that made him even harder--he was loving every second of the transformation.

"Fuck..." He growled as the feeling of the transformation was a bittersweet mix of pain and pleasure, and Duke was loving it.

His bones stretched and grew, muscles flexed and expanded in size as they became more corded and veiny; he went from looking like an above-average wrestler to a bodybuilder, although not even close to Coach Reyes' levels.

Duke's arms, biceps, lats, arms, and gut all became bigger--the overall muscle mass of his physique increased within moments. The once six-pack abs were an eight-pack now, but however impressive and cut they looked was being greatly overshadowed by the two mounds of muscle tit flesh above.

His perky pecs were meatier, bulkier with engorged areolas and nipples an inch and a half thick, sticking out from the beefy mounds like thumbs. He raised his hands up and gave them a slight flick, instantly yelping and falling to the ground; they were sensitive as fuck and his dick responded to all of the tantalizing sensations, Duke didn't think that his dick could get any harder.

The phat, perfectly round bubble butt on his behind doubled in size, jutting out even further and looked like a perfect mix of grotesque plastic surgery and natural genetics. His waist was tight and thin, giving him an hourglass figure and that look was amplified by the sheer incredible size of the teen's muscular thunder thighs.

The final phase of the transformation was most definitely Duke's favorite, because it would be the closest to actually cumming that he would get. The first time he experienced his dick increasing, not just in size, but also length was incredibly weird and intense. It felt like an invisible force was at the same time tugging and blowing his cock up with air.

He tried his best to look past his hanging muscle tits, while his erection grew before his very eyes with every passing second. Quickly going from the previous, though still superb 9.5 inches to a staggering 12 inches--a fucking foot long precum spewing sausage. Duke had to wait for a few moments, before he could stand back up onto his feet as the ecstasy of everything washed over him.

I want to cum so FUCKING bad! He thought with clear need.

His unbelievably large cock swung in between his corded, muscular legs along with a low-hanging, apple-sized pair of balls that were definitely overfilled with thick, dense cum. A big vein ran up the underside of his newly transformed cock, ending right before the cherry red cockhead--exposed by the pulled back foreskin.

Then before Duke could do anything else, the ring vibrated again but a lot more intensely, sending it directly to his taint but most importantly to the tight little knot deep within his hole.

He moaned like a bitch in heat, throwing his head back as he uncontrollably let loose a big viscous squirt of precum onto the gravel.

Then, right before the whole transformation was finally over, an orange and red leather harness with black studs all over instantly shot out of the ring, wrapping tightly around Duke's augmented physique; one wrapped around his slender waist creating a belt, while the others formed an "A" across his chest. The leather straps felt cool and rubbed against his oversensitive nipples making it feel like someone was constantly teasing and keeping him on edge.

Duke looked over himself, flexing the transformed muscles on his new body, making his hands into fists and watching the veins pop almost out of his dark brown skin; he almost didn't want to touch the low hanging appendage--which looked more like a third leg but couldn't resist. He could easily grip the beast, and if he absolutely tried, could definitely suck himself off. That perverted idea made him smirk and his balls churn.

He jumped onto the brick ledge of the building once more, looking out across the rooftops and streets of the neighborhood, but this time was able to see perfectly with his newfound powers. Turning his head and focusing onto the tiniest sounds, he heard a tussle happening at least three blocks away to the east and it definitely sounded like someone was in trouble.

Cracking his neck and stretching his muscles, he leaped off of the building thinking to himself, Time for Apex to go to work.


3 Hours Later

Duke grunted softly as he effortlessly leaped the gap between two buildings, landing on his hands and feet before taking off to jump again to the next building.

He was having a pretty productive night, having stopped a handful of robberies--most of which were at a chain of convenience stores, while the last couple were local offices. The would-be robbers were both completely surprised and aroused at seeing this overly-muscular vigilante, barely clothed with his dick swinging all out. It was definitely a sight to see and no one's dick was soft, after being quickly defeated by Duke.

The biggest and scariest looking ones offered their numbers to the strapping hero, which made Duke chuckle as he thought back to it.

Not only would the bad guys he stopped be turned on by his presence, but so would the innocent citizens he helped out. Instantly thinking of this very nerdy looking teen he met earlier that night, who hugged him tight and began to grind into his body, eventually doing it so much that the teen brought himself to a messy climax. Duke wished he could fuck the teen, but knew that the ring wouldn't let him empty his balls, unless he took it off. But that would mean risking his secret identity which was an automatic no-no.

Right as he landed onto another building's roof, he snapped his head to the side hearing some unusual sounds.

It sounds like more than one person, maybe two or three--no it was definitely two people. I hope it's a fight and not a struggle... Duke picked apart the noise, pausing long enough to hear two elevated heartbeats.

He began to follow the direction that the alerting noise was coming from, getting closer to a parking garage on the corner of Worthington Road and Alvarez Ave. It was darker inside of the concrete structure, but Duke could easily see inside and spotted something happening on the second level from the top.

Suddenly, he heard someone yell out something that made him spring into action: "FUCK! OH FUCK! STOP--DON'T--STOP-- AHHHHH!!!"

Duke steeled himself and ran like a blur up the spiral ramp, following the smell of sweat and the sounds of grunts and skin smashing against skin. He went to turn to the left, but paused and then went right before turning back around.

Fuck, it's the echo of this place. It's confusing me, can't waste anymore time. Duke decided to forget using his super hearing to his advantage and instead focused on smell, realizing that the smell was getting much more intense behind him.

As he got closer, he heard a harsh smack and then aggressive whispering, "Shut up, you want someone to hear?!?"

Duke peered around a corner, seeing two men grappling against the side of a car. The taller one had a mop of curly black hair, pale white skin, and broad shoulders--although Duke could tell that he was thin underneath the all-black fit he had on. The other one, much shorter by at least a few inches, was equally as pale by his hairless white legs exposed due to his jeans being around his ankles. Duke couldn't really tell what he looked like, but they both had dark black hair.

The other guy yelled out again as the taller one grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled back, "AH FUCK--SHIT!!"

A harsh smack was followed along with a whispered "Shut up!" in an attempt to hush him up, but the smack made the shorter one shout louder.

Duke had to will himself to move forward and remove the hand that had fallen down to his crotch, rushing at the assailant and yanking hard on the collar of the man's black denim jacket.

He threw the guy backwards on the hard concrete floor of the garage, drawing a confused and angry yell from him.

"What the--what the fuck asshole?!" He laid there on the floor, his hard dick pointing straight up.

Duke almost blanked out right there, forcing his eyes to tear away from the guy's eight inch-long prick. The tip was dark red and wet with pre.

Grabbing the guy's collar, bringing him up close, Duke pulled his arm back to strike at the guy, but stopped when he heard the other one yell at him from behind.

"Leave him alone, he's my boyfriend!"

Boyfriend? Oh shit... Duke felt like an idiot, misinterpreting what was happening and was now the flustered one.

"I'm so sorry." He dropped the guy, who landed onto the ground with a thud.

The other guy ignored him, only rushing around Duke to make sure that his boyfriend was alright. He had pulled up his pants, although had forgotten to buckle his belt and was repeatedly having to hoist them back up as they slipped down.

"You ok, August?" He asked out of concern, crouching down beside him.

"Yeah...I'm good, just help me up Percy." August replied, keeping his gaze on the apologetic seeming, basically nude assailant there.

Jesus Christ, this guy is built like a brick shithouse. Definitely glad Perc stepped in when he did. August thought, his anger disappeared as his gaze traveled downwards toward Duke's massive dick.

Percy was, at first, only focused on August but now that he was fine, he had begun to notice how fucking hot the douchebag standing in front of them was.

Duke felt like shit and had the overwhelming urge to make right this wrong. He started to walk towards them, but the couple moved away still unsure of the tall dark hunk with the low hanging shaft who attacked them.

Duke paused as they did that, silently understanding that maybe it would be best if he left.

"Again...I'm sorry to the both of you--I...I just thought you needed help," Duke gestured towards Percy, then began to rub the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed and ashamed at what he did. "I thought he was attacking you, but clearly I was wrong and I'm sorry about that."

"I'll go...sorry again." Duke turned and began to walk away, but was stopped by the couple.

Although they both wouldn't realize what was happening to their bodies, due to being in close contact with Duke, they felt an intense desire to stop their mysterious attacker from leaving. Previously, both were completely fine with him leaving them both alone, but now they had to stop him.

"Hey, don't go." August replied, grabbing Duke's arm and turning him back around. "You're cool dude, I just got a little...heated."

Being this close to him was making August extremely hard, which was strange since he had lost most of his hard-on after whoever this guy had showed up, but it was returning with a vengeance. To make things even weirder, August had to repress a moan that was attempting to escape his throat as soon as he laid a hand on the bulky man. The same was happening to Percy, who was missing the feeling of having something long, wide, and throbbing stuffed deep into his clean-shaven asshole.

"Maybe you can apologize another way..." Percy left the rest of that open-ended, just pulling down his pants and bending over the trunk of their car, teasingly shaking his lily white ass from side to side.

Duke's mouth almost dropped, briefly confused on this sudden turn of emotions, then realized that his "musk" was back at work.

"Uhhhh what? I'm sorry, but I can't--nnngh fuck!" Duke was abruptly cut off by August's sneaky fingers as they grasped his stiff left nipple, giving it a sharp pinch.

"Come onnnnnn man! I mean you flung me against the ground and then when my guy wants--no practically tells you to fuck his tight little boypussy, you're gonna say 'No'?" August shook his head, while stroking up and down over the bulge in his jeans--a wet spot of precum already there.

"That's bullshit man, now you said that you're sorry and all, but I really think what is going to solve this problem is you getting our rocks off. Now I definitely want to feel those big dick-sucking lips around my cock."

Everything that August was saying--and doing, having gone from pinching, one of his more egregious areas, to twisting and tugging on his nipple was driving Duke crazy. He tried to fight off the pleasure coursing through his body, but he began to pant with arousal as the ring around his dick vibrated madly, almost like it needed this.

Duke decided then and there to give into the pleasure and the urge to suck this lean stud off, dropping to his knees and practically ripping the front of August's jeans clean off.

No time wasting trying to pull or get that zipper down, I need that cock in my mouth pronto! Duke had forgotten he was in this enhanced state and instead of having August's thin, but lengthy pecker smack him in the face, it smacked into his neck.

August laughed for a brief moment, but his breath was taken away as Duke swallowed him right down to the root. Pressing his nose firmly against August's buzzed pubes.

"Holy fucking--Jesus fuck! Goddamn bitch!!" August yelled, instinctively placing his hands on the back of Duke's head and beginning to face fuck him.

Duke wasn't bothered by August's show of initiative, but instead it turned him on and decided to let August guide the direction of his superhuman mouth.

August began to pick up speed of the face fuck, Duke effortlessly taking the quick pounding against the back of his throat, while spit dribbled down his chin and onto the ground. Eventually Duke fell into a steady rhythm of slithering his tongue around August's not so wide shaft, like he was licking a cone of swirled ice cream, when he was the furthest down the piece of meat in his mouth. But when he pulled back, he was flicking his fat wide pink tongue from side to side across August's uncut cockhead.

Percy had begun to feel left out of the action, moving away from the car and coming to stand next to Duke and August. Not wanting his own painful erection to go without having a chance inside Duke's mouth, he started to poke his modest uncut five inches at the side of the hunk's head like he was begging in a perverted way.

Duke responded quickly and quietly, pulling off of August without breaking a sweat and swallowed Percy down to the bone. Then, a new routine began between all three of Duke switching back and forth, swiftly bringing the couple to an early orgasm and to make matters worse, Duke used his free hand to finger fuck the couple's pussies at the same time.

"That's the fucking spot...fuck." Percy groaned followed by August.

The two urged Duke to saw a couple more thick fingers in between their cheeks and increase the pressure on their prostates. If this was kept up, Duke would've been fisting the two horny men if they didn't bust in his mouth in record time.