The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-ok, ok, their Brotein supplements that have been...altered..." Weir trailed off but a threatening squeeze from Duke made him continue.

"I don't know the whole process, ok?! I just know that they make whoever takes them really, really aroused--like think of Viagra but times ten. You probably saw what happened to my dimwitted buddy over there?" Weir nodded his head in the direction of his unconscious, drooling bodyguard.

"Imagine cumming handsfree or being able to stay erect for days."

Fuck, altered Brotein supplements...this could be the next biggest drug and could probably throw the city into chaos, I have to stop this.

"How are you getting them into the city?" Duke growled, pressing only slightly with his hand.

"T-there's a shipment coming in Sunday night--and that's all I know, if I did I would be dead by now." Weir said, telling the truth.

"Could you please let go of me now?"

Duke figured that since the guy was doing such a good job throughout the interrogation, he should probably throw him a bone.

Duke let go of Weir's balls, hearing him let out a deep sigh but then sharply gasp as his cock was completely engulfed by the hero's wet hot mouth.

SLURP! SUCK! SUCK!

"OOOOH!" Weir moaned loudly, his hands tightly balled up in fists.

GURP! SLURP! SLUURPP!

Duke worked Weir's dick expertly, pausing every so often to just hear the older man's breathy pleads to keep going. It made him grin around Weir's meat and aggressively play with the man's cockhead, flicking his tongue from side to side then around it, licking like it was a lollipop. Precum streamed all over Duke's fat pink tongue, it tasted salty and musky which he didn't mind one bit.

He pulled back off of Weir's dick and then took the man's low hangers directly into his mouth, instantly tasting the salty sweat that had collected there. The wet slurping noises got louder as did Weir himself, groaning out, "Oh god, oh fucking god--ahhh!"

With this new task, Duke knew that the older man was getting close to busting his load and decided that maybe he shouldn't fully reward the guy. Knowing that Weir would be fully distracted just focusing on his cock and emptying his balls down a tall, handsome stud's throat, Duke was able to rush like a blur over to the asleep guards, searching their pockets for something specific.

"Yes!" Duke uttered, holding the handcuffs in his grip and running back over to Weir--swiftly cuffing the man's arms behind his back.

"HEY! What the fu--!" Weir began to exclaim, but Duke gagged his mouth with the now-ripped briefs that he once had on. He kept talking around the makeshift gag, which only resulted in muffled yells and begs for the hero to keep going.

"Sorry about that Weir, but I just couldn't in good conscience let you blow that load, especially when the cops find you in a little bit--it would just look weird you know? But don't worry, maybe they'll help you." Duke replied as Weir glared at him.

Duke handcuffed the two guards together, dragged their unconscious bodies over near Weir and the SUV, before leaving a call for 911 and shortly leaving. As he walked into a nearby dark alleyway, he examined the bottle of Brotein pills in his hand--having snatched it off of the ground where Weir dropped it in his haste, but failed escape. He thought that maybe if he borrowed some equipment from his uncle that he could study the pills and figure out where they could be manufactured, maybe halting whoever's operations before the Sunday night shipment arrived. But for now, Duke just decided to continue his nightly patrol disappearing into the shadows with that last thought.

In the sky, hovering silently, a perfectly round silver drone the size of a basketball went completely undetected by Duke's superior senses. The front of it had a collection of four black dots in a diamond pattern and on the side of the drone was a single light gray 'W' in Gothic lettering. As Duke entered the alleyway out of sight, the drone beeped twice then shot into the sky and soared away.


Leave a rating or comment containing any general questions, concerns, constructive criticism or just kudos, they are greatly appreciated. If you want to talk to me privately just send me an email, I will respond back as quickly as possible.

-Sky