The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duke wasn't having much trouble switching back and forth, using his superhuman reflexes to make sure neither cock was left unattended for too long, always keeping their shafts shoved deep into his warm, wet mouth.

Neither wanted the fun to end, but Duke's mouth...and hole were unforgiving and cum hungry, needing fresh batches of the vicious creamy substance. Pulling off of Percy's cock, his chin covered in spit and pre, he uttered out a command that August instantly followed: "FUCK ME NOW, BOY!"

Forgetting at the last second that he should probably lube up the strangely-dressed bodybuilder, August was surprised to learn that the man was already ready to go.

Fucking cum slut, probably got stuffed with cum earlier. Fuck it's going to be hot to add to his creampie. August wanted to savor fucking this cumslut muscle man, but the second his cockhead bumped up against the stud's tight asslips, they had a mind of their own, coming alive and puckering outwards. He was pulled in instantly, going so deep into Duke's hungry cunt that he had to grab onto the hunk's hips to stop himself.

August came within milliseconds, in a frustrating, humiliating fashion ruining his plans to draw this out.

"Nooo--nngh ahhhh!!! Fuck!" August exclaimed, clearly annoyed at himself for cumming so early, but decided to let it happen and enjoyed the feeling of his dick being milked by Duke's black bouncy bubble butt.

Percy wasn't too far behind, pushing backwards onto Duke's four fingers that were wedged deep in between his cute twinkish ass, thrusting onto them harshly, before filling Duke's mouth with a salty load.

Duke didn't mind the watery consistency of Percy's cum, just happily slurping it down and continuing to suck on the guy's now softening dick. He pulled off after a little while, but quickly grabbed onto the man's waist when he noticed Percy's knees wobbling, still feeling the ecstatic aftereffects of his orgasm.

August was, likewise, feeling the long-lasting effects of Duke's magical entrance and rested against him--breathing hard with sweat formed on his brow as he counted how many muscles Duke had on his defined back. Although, it wasn't the longest ass fucking he had been apart of, it was definitely one of the more pleasurable ones and knew that he would think back to this when he wanted to rub one out.

Duke carefully pulled off August's dick, not having to worry about leaving a trail of cum if his pussy was gaping, since superhuman durability meant that it closed back up tight, like Duke's own natural buttplug. He ignored the soft protests from the both of them as he rose from the ground, along with the tiny vocal voice that wanted Duke to milk the couple completely dry, until they begged him to stop.

He almost gave in, but stopped himself reasoning that the night was still long and that there were people out there in need of non-dick sucking help, and added bonus, the ring's frenzied buzzing had lessened to a dull drone of low vibrations. Still the intensity of it earlier during the impromptu spit roasting session, was borderline agonizing; having to deal with the snug sentient metal hoop basically stimulating Duke towards an orgasm that would never come.

Duke almost went to leave, but knew that the couple would be in their vulnerable state for a little while longer and decided to make sure that they wouldn't get actually mugged or raped in the dark parking garage.

Helping August to his unsteady feet, he fished the guy's car keys out of his jean pocket and unlooked the car door, placing him in the backseat. Then he did the same to Percy, but on the other side before making sure that the car was locked from the inside, slipping the keys back into August's back pocket. He almost said something, but saw that the two were passed out, peacefully and softfully snoring next to each other.

Duke smiled at their cuteness, wishing he had his phone to snap a photo--but was then abruptly brought out of his distracted thoughts by numerous nearby yells with one in particular more prominent out of the rest.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! HE STOLE MY BIKE!!"

Duty calls. Duke thought, as he focused on the task at hand, leaping over the rail that encircled that level of the parking garage, landing without injury from the tall height onto the street below and running in the direction of the commotion.


5 Minutes Later

Duke chased after the perpetrator, who had manhandled a bike and some packages from a visibly distressed delivery man, who looked less like an adult and more like a teen with large light brown eyes that were magnified by the round, thick-rimmed black glasses he wore on his round, cherub face. Those big bright eyes were welling up with tears that threatened to spill down his reddened cheeks, but surprisingly didn't. He wore a loose-fitting green t-shirt that had his delivery company's logo and name on it, along with some dark green cargo shorts. His short, buzzed hair was hidden by a baseball cap also sporting his employers' logo.

It didn't take long to chase down the guy, leaping in front of him and clotheslining the prick right off the bike, which went crashing into a pile of trash bags and cans. The grizzled, now dizzy man's shoes came flying off and the gun--which Duke instantly noticed was empty, went skidding across the wet pavement. The man attempted to scramble for it, but Duke just easily grabbed the waistband of boxer briefs he was wearing and lifted him into a painful suitcase wedgie.

Duke walked back to the delivery boy with the perp, hanging by his stretched out boxer, in one hand and the bike in the other. The guy just wouldn't stay quiet, yelping and begging for Duke to let him go.

"Here you go ki--I mean sir." Duke caught himself before he made a mistake, mentally reminding himself that this very young looking guy, wasn't a day short of 15 years old and was older than that. Although staring at the dude's patchy beard and hearing his scratchy, high-pitched nasally voice wasn't helping him at all.

The guy was relieved and very grateful, grabbing the bike and making sure that all of the five white parcel packages were undamaged and secure in the back bike rack. As the guy rattled off a few "thank you's" and "you don't know how much of a lifesaver you are's", Duke couldn't help but notice something off-putting by the packages the guy had, especially honing in on a green logo that looked oddly familiar to him.

Then it hit him, the logo was from a medical company--although Duke couldn't exactly remember what the company made or sold, just that he saw a package with that same logo sitting on his uncle's office. Duke assumed that his uncle used it for his practice.

Now his suspicion was raised and he sniffed at the air, focusing past the sweat, the slightly bad-breath from the kid and the guy Duke still had uncomfortably hoisted up, and the other normal smells of the urban city street, he could smell something strange--although he was unsure of how to describe it.

It was sweet and nutty but bitter and sharp all at the same time. If the logo on the side of the packages hadn't raised his suspicions even higher, he would've assumed that they contained some sort of baked good.

If only I had x-ray vision like Ultimate Man. Duke wished and decided that he had to follow the boy, just to quell the feeling of this kid being up to no good.

Duke decided to keep to the rooftops, so that the darkness of the sky and being so high up, out of the delivery boy's line of sight, would give him a twofold advantage over the kid. The boy kept turning down random streets and dark alleyways, almost convincing Duke that he was somehow caught and this was just a brilliant ploy to mislead the superhero.

Where is this guy going?

Duke's question was eventually answered as the kid slowed down and stopped inside of a fenced off construction lot, which hugged the Belasco River--the only major river in Millennium City. It had been abandoned some years ago by corrupt and greedy development investors who promised to build a new, modern apartment complex for middle and lower-income families, but unfortunately that never happened. Now it was a half-finished building dominated by graffiti, vines, rust, and homeless people.

At this point, watching and following from the rooftops was pointless with the kid out of his own line of sight and Duke quickly scrambled down the building's fire escape, hopping from each level until he landed onto the wet ground--dirty oily water splashing against his legs.

He silently crossed the street, almost like he floated across the black asphalt, running so fast and then slipped past the fence, through a hole someone had cut into the twisted metal. It didn't take long to find the kid, who had rode his bike into a lower part of the lot, a large metal tube sticking out of the dirt along with some random rebar pieces here and there.

Duke crouched down inside of a horizontal concrete tube, peering over the side as a all-black, sleek SUV drove into the lot. The car parked in a line near the delivery boy, who was clearly nervous, chewing and biting his full pink lips, when he wasn't biting at his already red, chewed up fingernails.

The kid abruptly stopped as the doors to the SUV opened and two hulking men with buzzcuts and black and white suits stepped out of the vehicle. One of them marched to the back car door, opening it so a man of shorter stature but similar physical fitness could step out. Duke could see that he was clearly a distinguished, older man with no hair, a carefully trimmed white beard, and crystal blue eyes that somehow shone in the dim darkness of the night. He wore a dark blue suit that looked very expensive and skunk of a horrible cologne that made Duke want to sneeze like crazy.

The kid stood up straight from the bike, staring straight ahead as the man approached, not making a sound even when the man's manicured masculine hand landed firmly on the kid's shoulder.

"So, how is the Big Boss's favorite messenger?" The man asked in a slightly European accent that Duke couldn't pinpoint, it didn't seem entirely British nor entirely American, a weird in-between that kept going in and out as he continued to speak.

Before the kid could answer, the man went on talking, "That was a rhetorical question, some of my eyes and ears out here said that you were almost robbed, until a certain local hero helped you out of that potential, life-threatening jam?"

His seemingly calm, collected self was beginning to crack under the anxiety of potentially causing his superiors to be mad at him. He stuttered out a short reply, "Y-y-yep..."

"Well hopefully whoever it was didn't follow you--now! Show me what you've brought for me today." The man clapped his hands together, while the kid whipped around and handed one of the packages off of the bike to him.

The man in the suit snapped a finger, which summoned one of the huge guards to step forward, dwarfing the kid who had to crane his neck to stare at the muscle man.

The guard stuffed his hand into his pocket and produced a switchblade, cutting open the package, before handing it back to the man in the suit. The man grabbed a plastic bottle out of the box, turning it over in his hand before unscrewing the cap and shaking out one white pill.

The man held the pill in his hand, then turned around to his silent guard, "Can you believe that this single..little..pill in my hand, can cause the downfall of an entire city--that normal people will go crazy over just a pill." The man began to chuckle after finishing this monologue.

He paused and then handed the pill to the guard, who quietly took it before silently staring back at his employer.

"Eat it," The man turned back to the kid. "Gotta make sure that Rocky isn't trying to scam us or anything."

The guard hesitated for a split second, then dry swallowed the pill clearing his throat after finishing the deed.

A minute or two passed before any effects were noticed, first, by the guard tugging at his collar and then by the large--no enormous dickprint that appeared snaking down his pant leg.

"What the fuck?" Duke muttered under his breath, his hole twitching at the sight of the bulky guard's massive trouser snake.

The guard was really starting to feel it now, breathing heavily as sweat poured down his face while he tried to undress, tearing at his clothes with an intense aggression. All of a sudden, the guard finally said something, moaning out a loud drawn out "FUCK" as his cock unloaded over and over again into his pants. A large, spreading cum stain appeared on the front of his pants and didn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

Duke guessed that the intensity of the man's load was too much and he collapsed onto the ground in a heap, panting and sweating more than ever. In a final act of desperation, the guard ripped his suit apart and then tore the sweat-soaked wife beater off of his chiseled, bulging torso.

The guard's pecs were heaving up and down with two stiff nipples sticking straight out that it was a wonder no one could see them earlier.

The man in the suit clapped his hands together and giggled like a captivated schoolgirl, "Excellent kid, we will take the rest of the pills and Rocky will receive a hefty check from you know who."

Duke decided that that was probably the right moment to speak up and stepped out from his hiding place.

"I don't think so." Duke boomed in his deep bassy voice, drawing all eyes over to him.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man in the suit questioned, looking confused, annoyed, and suspicious that the kid had double-crossed him. He looked the muscular adonis up and down, not staring particularly long on the scantily-clad hero's junk.

"I'm...Apex." Duke replied, standing in a classic superhero pose of his hands on either side of his thin waist, perky chest pushed out. Well that was pretty corny.

It seemed the man in the suit thought the same way, "Sssssure you are...well okay the, do you two think you can take care of this for me? I have a rather busy night ahead of me."

The man in the suit directed his two guards to attack the hero, while he grabbed some of the packages from the kid's bike.

Duke began to rush towards the man in the suit, while the other guard pulled out his gun and fired, and that was where everything went into slow motion.

The gun fired slowly with a burst of light coming out of the muzzle, soon followed closely behind by the bullet as it soared through the air at Duke. He sidestepped it, then flipped over the next bullet that the man fired at him, landing behind him and cracking him atop the head before he knew what hit him. Once he was knocked unconscious, Duke sauntered over to the other stocky man, grabbing a handful of his wet rock hard package--drawing such a loud, intense moan of pure pleasure that he just passed out.

Duke grinned then turned to the man in the suit, who was running toward the SUV trying to get away but he wouldn't get far.

Why do they always try to run?

Duke reacted quickly, looking around and then spotted a random piece of rebar laying nearby, grabbing it tightly and pausing for a moment to aim, before throwing it like a spear. It pierced the rear right tire of the SUV, making it go flat and leaving little escape for the man in the suit.

The man stopped in his tracks, dropping the packages in his hands and tried to turn back towards the kid's bike, but the delivery boy was already riding away.

Before he could do anything else, Duke grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifting him up into the air and slamming him against the side of the SUV. Now that they were face to face--or rather face to chest, the man had to crane his neck all the way up just to stare at the hero's chiseled face.

The man groaned, "You know when you slam someone against the side of a vehicle, maybe give them a bit of a heads up warning, because my back is going to be killing me later."

Duke glared at the man, slamming him again, "Shut the fuck up, I'm going to ask you some simple questions and then you're going to answer them, got it?"

The man was silent, only smirking.

"I will say right now--Apex is it? If you're trying to attempt to intimidate me with this show of force, it's not going to work buddy." It seemed that the man was right, his heartbeat was impressively normal and he showed no outward signs of being nervous or stressed. Not even being in close proximity to Duke was causing him to be affected by his musk.

What am I gonna do? What are you going to do, Duke? Think! Think! He hastily thought, trying to come up with something that could trip up this dude.

Then something sprung into his mind, it was pretty perverted but would definitely work.

Keeping a firm hand against the center of the man's chest, Duke slowly lowered to his knees, rubbing the man's dick through his pants.

"What are you doing?" The man was confused, unsure of what the hero was going to do.

"Just trying something else out here..." Duke didn't say much after that, letting his mouth do most of the non-verbal talking there. Once the man's awakened cock was filling up with blood, Duke began to work his magic on the short, but thick sausage link that the man had in his pants.

At first, the man didn't even make a noise, just silently stood there trying his damndest to remain perfectly calm, but eventually he couldn't resist how well this slutty stud was working his cock. Duke tongued at the piece of meat, hidden beneath the satin fabric, making a wet spot where the man's cockhead was.

"Ahhh--fuck." The man muttered under his breath, making Duke mentally cheer at finally breaking through the man's calm, collected exterior.

Duke kept up the pressure, unbuckling the black leather belt from around the man's waist, pulling it loose before lowering the man's pants down around his calves. Like the rest of his clothes, he was wearing designer briefs although they had now become stained with precum and spit, being stretched by the straining, uncomfortable looking cock trapped behind them.

Duke teasingly tsked, "Oh god, looks like you definitely need my help...but that's if you give me something in return of course."

The man grumbled, then nodded his head silently confirming that he would be grateful in return if the hero provided him some relief. Duke smirked, then pulled the man's briefs down letting his dick swing free--it wasn't any longer than six inches but was slightly thicker than the man's own wrist. He really wanted to slurp and suck it down, but knew that he had much more important things to deal with.

He stuck his tongue out, just lightly letting it flick across the man's red, circumcised cockhead, then began to question the man.

"What's your name?"

Silence, except for small moans and groans that escaped his throat.

Duke grabbed onto the man's low hangers, giving them a harsh squeeze.

"FUCK!" The man yelped, while Duke kept the pressure up.

"FUCK! OK! OK--ahhh! I'll tell you--just stop!" The man begged in between groans.

Duke obliged but kept his grip around the cum-filled nutsack.

"The name's Weir..." The man replied hoping that it would be enough for the hero to let go of his balls.

"What were those pills?"

Weir decided that giving up that information wouldn't be too big of a deal, but he didn't answer back fast enough and received another crunch and yank to his precious jewels.

"AHHHHH!" Weir exclaimed, instinctively throwing his hands right at his crotch to protect himself, but Duke effortlessly blocked him.

Now the man was panting, a light bead of sweat forming on his bald head as his cock was leaking precum at a snail's pace. It might've hurt like hell, but it was turning Weir on.