The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 07

Story Info
Brad Knight aka Scorch fights a hung simian supervillain.
8.8k words
4.9
2.1k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters featured in this fictional story are above 18. This fictional story is meant to be read by a mature audience, who are above 18. There are Author Notes at the end of the story, do check them out.

KOK Frat House | Fraternity Row

*****

Brad Knight was just trying to enjoy the first day of the weekend.

His morning went well, at first. Received some stellar head from a phat-assed twink, who Brad brought back to his room at the tail end of another legendary KOK party. He must've been right on the edge of blackout drunk, because as he woke up, the blurriness of beer, vodka shots, and a keg stand faded away, revealing that Brad's seemingly cute bed mate was actually pretty fugly. His face was average, but Brad couldn't stop looking at the red pimple right in the middle of the twink's forehead. His body, which Brad thought was fine the night before, was actually way bigger than he had realized in the moment.

Ahh...noooooo. Brad thought, his memory a bit blurry.

The guy, whose name just wasn't clicking in Brad's head, unfortunately woke up around the same time he did and fired into dreaded morning conversation. The chubby twink chatted and giggled about whatever, while Brad nodded along wordlessly staring at the big, crimson bullseye. Right as he was about to cut the twink off and instinctively pop the pimple, one of his best bros—a hulking offensive lineman named Drew, barged into the room and easily pulled Brad from the startled twink's plump arms, telling him that he needed a quick pick me up from the store.

Brad had never been more grateful for his bro's sudden interruption and didn't even object, just throwing on whatever he could grab from the pile of clothes on the floor, although not before making a mental note to clean up when he got back. As the door was closing behind himself, he called out over his shoulder to the now-annoyed looking twink. "Make sure to let yourself out!"

He decided to gain some distance between himself and the frat house on Fraternity Row by going to the Quikie on the corner of Summers Street and Grey instead of the one on Howlett. He passed by the DIK frat house, giving the rival fraternity a quick middle finger before continuing on in his hastily assembled outfit. On his muscular torso was a way too small neon orange, mesh tank top that barely reached the top of his chiseled abs. The neckline was stretched out so much, his massive pecs were threatening to pop out like a slutty busty jogger's tits.

Pressed tightly against the underside of his elephantine cheeks, not an ounce of fat on those meaty dark chocolate globes, was one of his gold-colored jockstraps. They were a gift from JockHole Apparel for Brad being a part of their 'Young Gentlemen Auction' charity drive and receiving the highest bid out of everyone else. Brad didn't mind participating since he loved the attention and also he was determined to beat Kyler Mills—the president of MCU's DIK chapter and a grade A dickhead. After it was over, Brad framed a photo of Kyler's pissed off face in the bathroom and it's become tradition for KOK brothers to cum on the photo.

The jockstrap was heat and fire resistant, perfect for his after-hour activities and was, most importantly, incredibly breathable. It was also free of his wallet and when Brad noticed this, he deeply sighed.

Fuck it, Brad resigned himself, then thought, it might help me get something free, maybe.

It didn't take long for Brad to make it to the store, although he did stop to let some fans take pictures and to get some phone numbers. He was smirking on the inside when one of his fans got a little handsy and copped a feel of his famous buns. One person, a hot blonde chick got her awkward-looking boyfriend to grab Brad's oversized bulge, making him really squeeze and stroke the heavy piece of meat until the wet circumcised tip poked out. Brad thought the dude's girlfriend might keep pushing and get her man to suck him off right there on the sidewalk. Brad wouldn't object to that, but he was on a mission and feeling thirsty.

Brad rarely went to this Quikie since it was out of the way, but he thrived in the unknown. Before he entered, he glanced to the right, waving at a fan across the street, and saw that a BistBRO cafe was set to open next week. He made another mental note to tell the bros back at the frat house about it.

The glass door, plastered and almost completely covered with ads, opened with a DING and Brad saw a young, 19-year-old, with the name "Gino" embroidered on his shirt's breast pocket standing behind the counter. Gino lazily raised his head to mumble out a greeting, then suddenly paused and did a double take so fast that he could have broken his neck.

His mouth gaped open, then closed, then opened back up again before words finally flowed out in a nervous stuttering jumble.

"Y-y-you're Brad Knight—ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" Brad had to hold back the laughter bubbling up in his throat and flashed his killer smile.

"Calm down bro," Brad chuckled, trying to get 'Gino' to settle. "I know it's me, but take a breath, can't have you passing out on me."

With some effort Gino got to a point where he stopped mumbling "ohmygod" under his breath, but his heart kept racing and his cock rapidly swelled with blood.

It didn't happen a ton, but sometimes Gino got to see glimpses of local heroes in public like Apex or Flyby but his favorite was Scorch. He had cool fire powers and could fly, but it was probably because Brad Knight reminded Gino so much of his former babysitter Axl, with his big muscles, fat cock, and thick muscle butt. Both men were wet dreams come to life but out of reach for the average teen. But here was Brad Knight, standing in front of Gino, talking to him in a slutty tank top and a jockstrap. He wasn't going to let this opportunity slip through his fingers.

Brad was mostly oblivious to the predatory look that washed over the kid's dark brown eyes, asking, "So you guys got BROtein here?"

Gino stammered, "W-what?" his brain filled with thoughts of how to take advantage of the situation and maybe even get rid of his seemingly permanent V-card.

He repeated himself. "You sell BROtein?"

Gino's brain just wasn't working in Brad Knight's stellar presence. BROtein? Oh! BROtein!

"YES! I mean—yeah we do," Gino silently scolded himself. "It's back there...next to the Rhino-Aide."

Brad winked and smiled, turning to walk to the line of glass refrigerator doors at the back of the store and gave Gino a show he would never forget. His perfectly round, toned black booty, jutted out like a shelf and bounced without jiggling. Just pure muscle.

Fuckkkkk...I need to spread them RIGHT NOW! Gino thought with barely restrained horniness, watching as Brad grabbed the 12-pack of BROtein. He sauntered back up to the counter to pay, where Gino noticed that the beefcake had no wallet and quickly came up with a devious plan.

"Hey bro," Brad flashed his pearly whites again, drawing Gino's attention immediately and he knew that this wouldn't take long. "Looks like I forgot my wallet. I had to leave my place real quick, there was this...phat as fuck babe, you know, but maybe you could let me take these for...free?"

He was hoping that the kid would let him take the drinks without paying, but he noticed Gino hesitating and decided to sweeten the deal.

"I could even let you take a selfie with me, maybe a video for your buddies?" Gino lit up then surprised Brad.

"I got something better in mind...how about you pop off that slutty jockstrap and let me take a ride on that cock I've seen so much before?" Gino grinned wickedly, the counter hiding the tent in his pants.

Brad wanted to argue. Gino saw the thought pass through the jock's head and add, "And if you want to leave without paying, just know we record all transactions here at Quikie." Pointing up at the security cam pointed right at the pay counter.

This fucking kid. [sigh] Fine! Whatever! Might give me some time for that guy back at the house to be gone by now. God, I hope Tyler kicked him out—can't have the accounts and blogs talking about my new pimple-faced fuckbuddy.

"Ok fine, didn't get a chance to unload my balls this morning, BUT you better not start acting all clingy and shit afterwards." Brad stated flatly.

"Sure whatever, go flip that sign over." Gino wasn't really listening to what Brad was saying as his mind was finally realizing that Brad Knight was going to fuck his ass!

Brad flipped the open sign to 'closed' and walked around the counter, where Gino was fumbling with his shorts, trying to pull them down.

What a fucking virgin...kinda cute tho. Brad thought, while kneeling on one knee and slapping the teen's shaky hands away. In one go, he pulled Gino's shorts and briefs down around his ankles.

SMACK!

Gino's hard, average-sized penis smacked, or rather, slapped Brad right in his chiseled perfect face, leaving behind a shiny smear of precum across his nose and cheek.

"Ah shit! Sorry!" Gino blurted nervously while trying to keep the giggles contained.

Brad just glared and grunted, aggressively maneuvering Gino around so that his perky butt was facing him now. He wanted to slap the kid's ass so bad, but decided he could do one better instead.

Wasting no time, he pulled the jockstrap down releasing a much thicker, longer cock from the overstuffed golden pouch. It was 8 inches long, dark brown, almost to the point of being black, with a large vein running from his carefully trimmed pubes to the big pink head at the end. A pair of hefty hairless balls hanging below that Gino imagined smacking against his ass.

This is soooo fucking hot! Oh my fucking god! I think I might bust if his cock touches my asshole! I can't wait to tell Dan at school, he's going to fuckingWAIT! Is he going to fuck me dry!?! Oh shit! Gino thought and felt a whirlwind of emotions as he realized what was about to happen.

"W-wait!" Gino exclaimed, making Brad freeze. "You're not going to enter me without any lube right?"

"HAHAHAHA!" Brad loudly laughed.

"Fuck no, bruh! Here," Brad held his cupped hand in front of Gino. "Spit."

Gino wanted to smack himself for how fast he obeyed the jock's command, spitting out a large glob of saliva into Brad's hand, but the deed was done and Brad was already using the natural lube to slick up his dick.

"Stand on the chair." Gino did that too, putting one leg up on the folding chair he usually sat on behind the counter.

With one hand wrapped around his now slimy dick, Brad aimed it at the slightly hairy, light brown rosebud in front of him and eased it in a little faster than he would normally for a first timer. And Gino could tell.

"AAAAHHHHH FUCK! SLOW DOWN! SHIT DUDE!" Yelling at the top of his lungs, the pain making him buck away from the giant horse cock that seemed to be ripping his asshole apart.

SMACK!

"Shut the fuck up," Brad remarked offhandedly giving the manipulative bottom a quick smack on the ass. "You wanted this, you're going to take it slut."

He didn't care what Gino was feeling and he wasn't going to stop, not once he had felt how warm and snug the teen's ass felt around his cock. Plus, he had already gotten the worst part over with, having pushed his big cockhead past Gino's tight ass lips and it was pretty much smooth sailing from there on out.

"Fuck yesssss!" He groaned, holding the kid's waist tightly.

Inch after inch filled Gino up until the pain fell away to pleasure and his whimpering, borderline teary cries for Brad to 'slow down' turned to whoreish, loud as fuck moans for him not to stop. He got halfway into the teen's perky bubble when all hell broke loose.

SCREEEECH! BOOM!

Everything happened at a snail's pace for Brad, he saw the front windowed wall of the store shattering inwards as a car barreled through. Shelves full of snacks and gadgets fell over into each other like giant dominoes, scattering bags of chips and candy all over the place.

Gino barely noticed what had happened until he felt a great sense of emptiness, leaving him unsatisfied. Feeling cold air on his gaping hole, he glanced over his shoulder to see Brad swiftly pulling his jockstrap up. He watched him adjust that yummy horse cock in the pouch until it felt somewhat comfortable, although it was plainly obvious that it wasn't. Brad's beer can thick cock was straining against the mesh jockstrap, trying to escape.

As Brad hopped over the counter with ease and went to check on the passengers of the crashed car. the twink called after him, "You better fucking come back here soon and fuck my ass, o-or I'll post the security footage online! I'm not playing!"

Brad didn't respond, just rolling his eyes and moving on, leaving Gino to huff and pout.

The car had come to a stop deep inside of the store. Brad hurried to the driver's seat, and pulled on the door handle, but it didn't budge. He told the delirious, probably concussed driver to hold on and look away. Holding a finger up to the car door's hinges, Brad focused as his fingertip glowed brighter and brighter until it started to melt and cut through the metal, acting like a flameless blowtorch. When he felt like it was good, Brad grabbed the door and pulled it away from the car, tossing it behind himself and helped the middle-aged, auburn-haired man out.

He sat the man down against the side of the car, looking him over while hearing police sirens, shouts, and gunfire coming from outside. "You okay?"

The man numbly glanced up with a numb expression, painfully grunting before giving Brad a short nod.

Brad couldn't ignore the bloody gash on the man's head and yelled over to Gino. "Gino! Pull your shorts up and come over here!"

He heard a bunch of hushed curses, before the hastily redressed teen with a tent in the front hurried over to the crashed car. Brad didn't waste time, ignoring Gino's angry shouts as he ripped the teen's shirt off and wrapped it tightly around the man's bleeding head. He hoped that the evenings spent watching his buddy Milo's shitty medical dramas would pay off. Once he felt that the makeshift bandage was wrapped tight enough, he snapped his fingers in the man's face.

"I have to deal with that out there, but my buddy Gino here, will keep you company until the ambulance gets here. You'll be fine." Brad smiled wide, trying to reassure the man.

The man could only give Brad a small smile, but it was enough for the hero to rise to his feet and start to walk towards the giant new hole in the store.

Gino grabbed his arm, stopping him. "I'm serious dude, if you don't come back later and finish the job, I'll post the footage online."

Jesus fucking Christ! Brad wanted to throttle the teen, but held back.

"Fuck, whatever...here."

Brad went over to the counter, picking up a sticky note and jotted down Drew's phone number. He stuck the note to Gino's chest before heading back to the hole, then called out over his shoulder.

"Make sure to call 911!"

Gino smiled then yelled after him. "This better be real!"

Brad bounded through the hole towards the destruction in the street. People were screaming and running away, a car was overturned, and a few brave (but really dumb) citizens stood behind police barricades filming the action. Standing in the middle of everything was...well Brad didn't really know what it was. What the...?

First off, it had the head of a literal gorilla, absolutely MASSIVE, probably more than 9 feet tall and definitely weighed over 700 pounds. But if it wasn't dragging THE biggest cock Brad had ever seen in his entire life between its roided out, furry black legs, he probably would've thought that it was someone in a fursuit. The gorilla cock was a foot and a half long. Brad tried to imagine being able to wrap both of his hands around. He knew that the creature's melon-sized cum churners wouldn't be leaving his brain for a while.

Brad was usually pretty well-versed in the daily weird shit he saw in Millennium City, but this stumped him. Still, he had to pick his jaw up off the ground and remember that he was pissed off at this thing, not ready to drop to his knees and suck. No! He had the biggest cock in town, and he wasn't about to be shown up by this freakshow. He readied himself, about to get its seemingly occupied attention when... ...

SCREEEECH!

Brad whipped his head to the left as a white and blue MCPD cruiser skidded to a halt and two officers hurriedly stepped out, immediately leveling their guns at the beast's furry grayish-black head.

"FREEZE! HANDS UP!!" The older black officer ordered, bushy mustache covering his grimacing mouth.

His hands and aim were steady, while his younger white partner looked a little unsure of what they should do.

Probably pissing in his pants haha! Brad chuckled.

The younger cop's partner quickly glanced to his right and sternly whispered to him. "Keep it together Maloney!"

Maloney had to take a deep breath and swallow the stuck glob of spit in his throat. He was able to calm himself somewhat, although his hands still shook.

"Thanks Keyes." Keyes turned back to the creature who was still preoccupied.

"I SAID, GET YOUR HANDS UP!!"

Unbeknownst to the officers, the animal's head was pounding like someone was using a jackhammer to bore into its skull, and its eyesight was bleary as colors seemed to swirl in front of it. But the officer's commands brought the animal's vision into focus. Realizing the threat aimed at it, it let out a deep, chest rumbling growl.

"Oh shit! GET DOWN!" Keyes yelled, diving out of the way as the animal easily leaped ten feet into the air, arcing down onto the hood of the cruiser.

The impact tore the metal like it was wet tissue paper. The cruiser's tires and windows popped from the immense, sudden pressure.

Maloney rolled to the other side, grunting as his bare legs scraped against the pavement. Before he could get to his feet, he felt a firm meaty hand wrap around his leg and haul him high into the air, and found himself face to face with the annoyed creature.

"AAAAAH!!!!" The man screamed, while a warm wetness ran down his black shorts and underneath his tight shirt, dripping off his chin.

AS the creature huffed in response and pulled the terrified cop's closer and began to sniff him, the officer's face swiftly lost what little color it had.

BANG! BANG!

The older officer fired, sending two rounds into the towering beast in a failed attempt to stop it from hurting his partner. He only succeeded in making things worse.

With an effortless whip of the beast's bulging mighty arm, it pitched Maloney like a human-sized fastball at his partner.

Gasps and screams rang out from the crowd. A bellow of terror poured from Maloney's throat as he felt himself hurtling helplessly through the air. He and everyone else fully expected his flight to end in carnage, but that didn't happen.

Maloney felt himself stop mid-air. Instead of ending up a red paste against the wall, he was cradled in the muscular arms of—well he had to shakily peek out of one eye to see that it was Scorch holding him.

He couldn't stop the buzz of excitement and eagerly praised the superhero, getting a swoon-worthy smile in response. Maloney felt his damp crotch becoming pretty snug and glanced down to see his shorts all tented.

He blushed. Oh godI hope he didn't notice that.

Brad had noticed it, actually he felt it brushing against his arm and chuckled. Maloney just blushed harder, avoiding eye contact with his senior partner while Scorch faced the creature.