The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheer volume of splooge firing from the creature's massive fuckstick could fill several buckets and more, but all of that was being plastered across Brad's head and chest; the rest spilled onto the street and sidewalk creating a river of yellowish-white cream. Even when the beast fell onto its back unconscious, its cock was still erect and spewing cum.

Brad leaned against the lamppost to steady himself as he got to his feet, wiping large globs of spunk from his eyes and spitting the rest out of his already full mouth. A good bit he subconsciously swallowed and wouldn't admit that it tasted not half bad. He stumbled some as he walked around the beast's passed out body, making sure that the brute was truly unconscious by lightly kicking at it.

"That's what you fuckin' get..." Brad muttered.

Looking over the creature one more time, he noticed out of the corner of his eye that he was still hard and grinned. He was about to lower his jockstrap and quickly jerk off on the creature's face—a final "fuck you" to the gorilla, but was swarmed by the ecstatic crowd of adoring fans. Questions and cheers bombarded him from all sides.

"WAY TO GO SCORCH!" "WE LOVE YOU SCORCH!" "CAN I SUCK THAT BIG BLACK COC— !" "I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN BRO!" "SIGN THIS FOR ME SCORCH!" "PLEASE TAKE A SELFIE WITH ME!" "FUCK YEAH MAN! YOU'RE THE GREATEST!"

Brad was a little dismayed to ignore his erection, which was bordering on painful at that point, but the exhilarating energy of the crowd kept the grin on his face. He couldn't not take a few pictures and sign some things for his fans, taking some time to get through the people who fought to the front of the crowd to see him. He didn't mind that he was being ogled and felt up during the photos, and even encouraged it with the people he found attractive.

One very attractive couple who seemed to be around his age stood on either side of him, giving him a sideways hug while a stranger snapped the pic. Both of them felt up his chest, rubbing and tugging on his nipples while copping a feel of the quarterback's famous bare bubble butt. They both gave his dark-skinned globes a couple of firm squeezes and one of them tried to sneak their pinky finger into his ass crack. Thankfully the picture was taken before things could escalate further, although Brad did make sure to get both of their numbers before they disappeared into the crowd.

Some reporters had arrived on the scene and were already recording interviews and footage for their mid-day broadcasts about the most recent supervillain sighting in the city. One reporter squeezed and shoved his way through the buzzing crowd and thrust a microphone in front of Brad's face that weirdly sent flashes of the creature's big black gorilla cock through his head. His puck twitched a bit, but Brad ignored it and flashed a pearly white smile.

"Scorch! Ethan Bashar from Channel 9 News—can you tell the viewers at home what happened today? Who is this monstrous primate and why did he attack you?"

Brad instantly recognized the short, slim Arab twink and his wide, bouncy backside which stretched the reporter's professional but unintentionally slutty pants to their limits. He gave the reporter a wink, not missing the rosy, red blush now on Mr. Bashar's brown cheeks.

"Primate? An appropriate name, Mr. Bashar! By the way, you look stunning in those pants—ass is POPPING!"

Bashar blushed harder, trying his best to remain collected under the very attractive younger man's flirtatious gaze. "Th-thank you Scorch."

The reporter mentally kicked himself for stuttering and continued on with the impromptu interview, forcing his eyes to remain level and not drift down to stare, drooling at Scorch's big dick.

The interview ended with Brad getting another set of digits from the older twink. He posed for another round of lewd photos and signed more autographs before flying away into the sky back to the KOK house.

Primate, which everyone quickly started to call the creature, was loaded away into a large, all-black special security prison transport van designed to temporarily hold dangerous superpowered criminals until they were secured in Black Rock. Before the end of that day, footage of Scorch's fight with the new simian supervillain was shared across every platform and forum, trending #1 in Millennium City for a while until the next big piece of news dropped. Things moved rather quickly there.

*****

Later Outside of Millennium City...

The steady drone of the transport's engine coupled with the low vibration from the road underneath, had kept the captured brute in a deep sleep. Then, someone woke it up.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP DETAINEE!" The guard noisily banged on the glass of the prisoner's cage.

Primate was strung up, his arms and legs spread eagle by titanium-tungsten restraints that limited movement. He glanced down and noticed with wide eyes that a large, completely solid metal device was now attached to its massive appendage. Primate tried to fight against his restraints, but one tap from the guard's bracelet sent a powerful electric shock straight through his dick, zapping him into submission. The man tapped the button a couple times just for fun afterwards.

The blonde-haired man with beady blue eyes and a crooked nose laughed at the latest prisoner-to-be through the holes in the glass. Primate could see that the man's name was: "B. Tynion", from his embroidered nametag.

"So I hear the media is calling you 'Primate'? Makes sense!" Tynion heckled.

Heavy footsteps could be heard coming towards the glass cell. Primate had to really strain his eyes to see a dark-haired guard slightly shorter than Tynion with unremarkable facial features, except for a stubble-covered butt chin stop beside the guard. His nametag read: "O. Loeb".

"Looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake—I'll let Control know." Loeb stated, glancing at Primate.

Loeb elbowed Tynion. "He's gotta be, like, the ugliest motherfucker that we've transported before, yeah?"

Tynion snorted. "Definitely! Although there was that one guy with the rope powers or whatever—Rope Burn! Yeah, he was a total pizza face underneath that fuckin' purple and orange mask! What. A. Loser!"

Primate watched the spittle fly out of their mouths and land on the glass as the two guffawed, just wishing that they would shut up soon.

In between tears and gasps, Tynion panted. "He was so fucking BAD bro! I mean...getting beat on your first outing as a supervillain has gotta be a death sentence! I just know that he's been turned into the communal cumdump for Block 8!"

"Oh yeah dude! I heard that guy with the stretchy powers—uh I think his name was...ah I fuckin' forget, but he made Rope Burn suck his cock!" Loeb retorted.

"I would think dude!" Tynion slapped his buddy's chest, rolling his eyes. "That shit happens all the time in Black Rock! Fuckin' Piers' from Block 9 got this one guy whose constantly in solitary to suck his cock—!"

Loeb cut him off. "Dude. Stretch's cock was three fuckin' feet long."

Tynion's eyes bulged out of his head. "No way, you're lying."

Loeb shook his head. "Nope, the guards had to freeze Stretch's anaconda of a cock with liquid nitrogen and take Rope Burn to the infirmary to treat his broken jaw! I heard he's strictly doing handjobs now, although that ass of his is still up for grabs haha!"

"That pussy is getting a REAL workout too!" Tynion quipped with a dark chuckle, grabbing his bulge and subtly stroking it.

"Fuck yeah!" Loeb's cock was stiff too, his hand had drifted down to touch himself during their conversation.

Both men were staring hard at Primate, who saw sinister glints in both of their eyes.

Loeb grunted. "God, you're a ugly motherfucker! But I think I could bust down your throat—nothing much that you could do to stop me."

"He tries anything dude and I'll shock him until his heart fuckin' bursts!" Tynion threatened, his finger itching to press the button of his tablet so the prisoner knew that the threat was real.

"Nah, I think it got the message," Loeb grabbed Tynion's wrist, stopping the man from pressing the button. "Besides I don't want to risk getting my dick chomped off and it'll be satisfying to see what the other inmates from Block X do to it."

Tynion chuckled darkly. "Oh yeah! They're going to eat you alive in there, better not drop the soap! HAHAHA—!"

Tynion was silenced as the truck came to a harsh, abrupt halt, throwing Loeb into his partner and knocking them both to the hard steel floor.

"Ooof!" Tynion grunted, being knocked out cold while Loeb staggered to his feet.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON UP THERE?!?" Loeb yelled into his bracelet, rubbing his head.

Yells and sounds of gunfire could be heard on the other end as the sound suddenly cut off, replaced by static.

"Shit!" Loeb looked nervous now, forgetting that his partner was still unconscious on the ground.

Primate could tell that the guard was panicking trying to figure out who, what, or why this was happening. Then, he was looking down the barrel of Loeb's pistol.

Loeb threateningly jabbed his pistol against the glass. "DID YOU DO THIS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT? HUH?!"

Primate didn't—couldn't respond even if he wanted to. He was in the dark just as much as the aggravated guard was.

Suddenly, it was like the shadows of the truck had come alive behind the agitated guard, rushing to wrap around and ensnare Loeb's arms and legs. He was pulled back against the metal wall, held tightly with his arms and legs spread until he mirrored Primate's orientation. His gun fell to the floor with a clatter while Loeb struggled to break free, to no avail. The wispy darkness was solid as stone and cold. He tried to stretch and reach the knife in his pocket, but another purplish-black shadow formed around his neck, strangling him until he got the picture.

The back door to the truck opened with a creak as a tall man, decked head to toe in black, walked in with the purplish-black shadows trailing behind him. A few similarly dressed men armed with glowing futuristic rifles followed along, but Primate could tell that this guy was the leader of the pack. He exuded 'alpha energy' and was muscular underneath the wetsuit he wore. It could see every muscle through the sheer outfit, especially the man's substantial dickprint snaking down his leg. The man in black stopped in front of Primate's cage, just blankly staring since his entire face was covered, then Loeb interrupted.

"I won't say a word—to anyone! Just let me go, please!" Loeb begged, piss dripping down his legs.

CRACK!

The man in black didn't even turn around to hear what the guard was saying, ruthlessly snapping his neck as his one and only response. Then, he released Loeb's lifeless corpse from the wall, letting it fall to the ground with a thud as the shadows were sucked back into the man's body. He inhaled sharply at the sensation and nodded at one of the armed men, who marched over and effortlessly slung Tynion's unconscious body over their shoulder.

The man in black touched the earpiece underneath his mask, rasping to the person on the other end. "Tell Overlord, Subject 609 has been recovered."

Then, gas canisters were thrown through the holes of the cage, spraying a sweet smelling grey gas into Primate's cage that soon rendered the creature unconscious.

END OF CH. 7

*****

Give this chapter a like, leave a comment below and share it around if you wouldn't mind! See you next time!

Sky