The Super Jock Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EVERYONE STAY BACK! I got this prick!" He announced to the audience of onlookers in his typical, overdramatic heroic flair.

Brad shouted at it. "HEY FREAKSHOW! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

The creature couldn't even hear what the hero was saying. Its head felt like it could explode from the thunderous cacophony stabbing at it. It couldn't remember what had happened to cause its current suffering. When it tried to remember, it saw random flashes of blinding white lights, heard muffled voices, and felt unbearable pain that made it shudder. Now it just wanted the headaches to stop.

Brad growled under his breath. "Don't you fucking ignore me!"

He instantaneously generated a fireball in his hand and threw it right at the creature's face. It hit the mark and burst upon impact like a fiery water balloon. The flames spread around the creature's head, singeing every hair and making the beast roar in pain.

Now I got your fuckin' attention! Brad growled.

Brad twisted around to bask in the crowd's praise as they cheered.

"YEAH! YOU GUYS LIKED THAT?" He bragged.

The beast panicked, frantically trying to pat out the spreading fire, eyes clenched shut so the fireball couldn't do anymore damage. Eventually it was able to smother the flames, but the beast felt incredibly weary as the pounding of pain in its head increased, seemingly climbing to a crescendo, and the beast wanted to leave—no, needed to leave, immediately.

Then, like a ray of sunlight cutting through dark stormy clouds, a soft, honey-dripping but firm voice whispered in the beast's disjointed noisy mind.

Focus.

Suddenly, the beast's fuzzy senses became crystal clear as it felt something, like an invisible hand, on the back of its head, tilting it towards its boasting attacker. Making it concentrate on him. It wondered why this disembodied voice was helping it, but then the voice wiped away all its concerns and whispered again.

Attack.

The beast's heart began to race, its veins bulged, throbbing wildly, its fists clenched so tightly that its fingernails cut into the skin and blood dripped down. It couldn't make sense of this newfound growing anger, but once more, the voice came back and said with more conviction.

ATTACK.

The beast let out a deep rumbling growl and knew what it had to do.

Brad was so busy preening, boasting to the crowd and showing off that he didn't notice the creature crouching like it was about to launch at him.

"I'll be signing autographs right after I deal with this—!"

Brad was turning back to deliver what he thought would be a knockout blow to the beast, a bigger fireball generated in between his hands, when the beast caught him off guard.

"OOF!" Brad grunted with pain, slamming into the asphalt and feeling it crack with the added weight of the beast and the beast's monstrous cock on top of him.

GRRR!

The beast's hot stinky breath billowed down the back of Brad's neck, making what little hairs remained on his body stand up. What Brad focused on more so was its massive cock, feeling like a one-ton safe grinding against his bubble butt as they wrestled for control. Brad couldn't figure out if the beast was trying to crush him with its strength or fuck his ass with that warhammer of a cock, either way he didn't want to find out.

Under different circumstances, Brad would be all up for some guy on top of him, but in that scenario, the guy would be some dick-starved, bubble butt jock or twink bouncing and moaning like a bitch while Brad rocked their worlds. Brad wasn't up for having his asshole torn apart by a fleshy flag pole, Brad took pride in being a total top—well he had given a few worthy guys a blowjob or two ... , but no one-- ... and that meant NO ONE ... would pop his cherry.

"GET...uh! THE! FUCK! OFF!!!" Brad yelled at the beast.

Fire spread all over the college jock's chiseled body as Brad ignited like a Molotov cocktail, forcing the creature to instantly release its hold on the pissed firestarter. With a little more wiggle room, Brad took the chance and hopped to his feet, jumping away from the creature and sending a yellow-orange blast of flames right at the center of the creature's chest.

The creature yelped in pain and glanced down at the stinging, softball-sized, patch of burnt off hair, then looked back up just in time to dodge another blast from Scorch. The beam blasted right through a nearby car.

Brad threw another fireball at the creature. "SUCK ON THIS!"

The creature didn't suck on it, instead ducking out of the way and picking up a hub cap that it flung like a frisbee right at Scorch.

CLANG!

It hit its mark right on Brad's forehead, making him lose momentary focus and rub at the aching spot. The creature saw a window. Swiftly climbed up a nearby light post, it swung from post to post, gaining enough momentum to send a powerful flying punch at Scorch's face. The crowd shared a collective grimace, feeling the shockwave from the mighty wallop.

Brad felt his jaw almost break and sailed backwards right through the damaged police cruiser's cracked windshield, landing with his legs over his head, his spread ass jutting out for everyone to see. Not a good look for the macho hothead. That view would no doubt be splashed across every newspaper, news blog, magazine, and Brad Knight/Scorch fan page on Looker within a couple hours.

Brad groaned. "Ow."

"Come on Scorch, you got this!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Brad was trying to hype himself up too. Come on bro. You're motherfucking Brad Knight, this gorilla asshole doesn't have shit on you! Now shake it off and get the fuck up!!

With a pained grunt, he'd almost extricated himself from the car when a great shadow fell over him, drawing a curse from his lips. The creature peeled back the roof of the car like it was opening a can of sardines, and Brad was once again pinned down.

"GRAAAARRRR!!!"

Spittle splashed on Brad's face, making him grimace from the smell.

"Get away from me...you stupid fucking ape!!" Brad growled back, taking a deep breath and concentrating. He was going to light the fucker up.

Smoke wafted off his body for a moment as he tried to do a full body ignition, but suddenly Brad felt light-headed and slightly dizzy. He took another deep breath and tried to concentrate again, but that just made the fuzziness worse as he got a big whiff of the thick heavy musk flowing from the beast's pores.

What's happening to me? Brad asked himself as the panic rose. It smells so strong...it's intoxicating! I can feel him getting heavier! I can't...can't! The strength in his beefy arms was gradually fading away, until he could barely keep the immense weight above from crushing him. I need to get away from him, gotta hold my breath!

That seemed to work with his head becoming a little bit clearer, then the beast's fur scratched his sensitive nipples making Brad gasp. The last remaining iota of strength disappeared instantly and Brad went from pushing against the beast to holding onto it, although he wouldn't admit it.

God...this fucker is so...BIG! Brad thought. It's like it has muscles underneath its muscles, just built to be powerful. So...fucking...powerful...NO! I need to focus, I gotta think, how am I going to get out of this. I gotta...I need to, to...uh w-what was I doing...I was thinking, I guess? With a start, Brad came to a realization. Damn, my cock is so fucking hard right now!

His cock was hard, hard as rock and trying its best to tear a hole through the skin tight mesh pouch of the golden jockstrap. Precum flowed freely, making the mesh fabric trapping his cock glisten, and he could feel his balls aching, fresh cum brewing in there just waiting to jet. The beast's stiff black fur brushed against Brad's chest again, forcing him to bite back a moan that almost slipped out.

Brad Knight doesn't moan like that, he said to himself, even if he really, REALLY wanted to. Brad couldn't help but think: Maybe just one little, tiny moan wouldn't hurt?

Brad wouldn't be able to think about it anymore because his mouth made the decision for him, letting out a decidedly feminine-sounding noise. "Ah!"

It surprised and scared him, although a part of Brad didn't really mind, wanting to submit.

Oh fuck no! Brad worked to come to his senses. Brad fucking Knight—all-American football player, big dick swinging, pussy-hound with a body count of 500 and climbing will NEVER fucking submit! Even to this...big, strong, hung like hell and smelling soooo good...like salt and sweat and DICK!

"Fuck me!" Brad surprised himself again, muttering out the two words that he had never said in his entire time as a self-proclaimed and practically confirmed "sex god."

Brad didn't know if the creature could even understand what he had just begged for so meekly, but the voice directing its actions knew exactly what was said and decided to oblige the sexy hero. Even disembodied voices were horny bastards.

TONGUE THAT SLUTTY HOLE.

The beast grunted and lifted up off Brad, who was so drunk on its alcoholic scent that he didn't think about trying to escape and just laid there. He watched as a long slithering pink tongue slipped out from the beast's fat black lips and was shoved right into his gaping mouth.

"MNH!" Brad mumbled through a mouthful, and then some, of beastly tonguing.

Brad was taken aback, but insanely turned on and his dick burped out a big glob of precum into the drenched jockstrap. He could feel the wide slimy appendage searching around in his mouth, swiping from side to side then prodding against the back of his throat. The steamy one-sided face sucking lasted for a few minutes and the lewd wet slurping echoed on the quiet street. The growing crowd looked on from the sidelines with bated breath, stiff tents, and wet crotches.

When the beast finally pulled back, Brad was flushed and gasping for air, trying and failing to say "don't stop". A steady stream of drool fell down on him and he caught a good amount with his tongue. The beast moved lower, letting its slimy tongue trail downwards over the hero's chocolate chiseled torso, passing his perky nipples and restrained dick. Brad bucked and whimpered that his cock was being ignored, but the beast had a final destination to get to.

It paused there for what was no more than a few seconds, but for a horny-as-fuck Brad it felt like an eternity. He was on the verge of telling the beast to hurry the fuck up, when it's tongue dived right in and stuck its mouth to the jock's hairless brown puck like glue.

"AH FUCK!"

SLUUURP! SUCK! SSUUCCK!

The surface of the gorilla tongue was almost like sandpaper, grinding and rubbing against Brad's overly, sensitive hole. Brad went from bucking his hips to straight up writhing and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Haah Uhg! Uhn—FUCK! YESSSS! EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY! EAT MY FUCKING PHAT PUSSY!"

The beast seemed to grunt in response, sucking so hard against Brad's sweaty puck that a plunger-like suction was formed around it, sure to leave a humongous hickey later on. Then that tongue came back, darting straight at his hole, trying to get past Brad's virgin tight ring. Then the beast took another tack, taking big quick licks from taint to the top of Brad's ass crack, then right back down to start all over again. Up and down, up and down, up and down.

The hero hollered. "LICK THE FUCK OUT OF THAT BITCH! UNNF! F-FUCK!"

The beast's tongue kept lapping at Brad's hole like it was drinking water from a doggy bowl, driving Brad wild. He grabbed the back of the beast's furry head, pushing it deeper against his ass. He never wanted this disgusting, raunchy anilingus to stop. It wasn't long before the beast decided the cocky hero was finally loose enough to properly taste, allowing it to use its tongue like a fleshy spear, thrusting deep into that forbidden place.

Only two things had ever been inside of his round muscular buns; the anal thermometer used by his family's doctor and his father's thick hairy finger, and neither happened very often. So Brad wasn't completely new to getting some action back there, but it had only been to check up on his health and he always took it like a Knight. Still, he had a small and extremely tight hole. This was something he'd never experienced before and he absolutely fucking loved it.

"AH NNHG UH-UHH! FUCK! FUC—SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YES! FUCK YESSSS!!!" Brad's eyes rolled into the back of his head when they weren't threatening to pop right out.

He knew there was a tongue slithering and burrowing deep into his pussy, but it honest to god felt more like a cock was fucking him. Albeit a cock less intimidating than the one spewing gooey, dripping precum onto the ground. Brad didn't care though, and neither did his pussy since it was clenching and unclenching around the beast's tongue. The most frustrating thing about this was that his body refused to let him cum, no matter how badly he wanted to.

"YOU'RE TONGUING ME SO DEEP! MOTHERFUCKER! DON'T STOP! NNGH!"

To Brad's dismay, the beast's tongue did exactly that, getting pulled out with a loud wet SPLAT from the hero's delicious tasting pussy.

"MNHH—! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T FUCKING STOP, YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

The beast didn't want to stop, it liked how the mean, loud hero's cunt had tasted but the voice in its head was giving it new orders and it couldn't resist. Actually, the beast knew it was going to enjoy this order, a lot!

He gasped under his breath, seeing the creature's huge, absolutely MASSIVE foot and a half long cock aimed right at his slobber-covered puck; precum bubbling up at the uncut purple tip like a trickling water hose. The creature grunted, grabbing its unnaturally wide cock around the middle and started to close in on where it wanted to bury its bone. Brad's eyes went from the creature's tree log to his hole and instantly put two and two together.

There was no way that cock could even go inside of him without being ripped in half. His jock pussy was slightly gaping from the tongue fucking and considerably lubed up, but the angry-looking battering ram coming towards him was larger than his own head. It couldn't realistically fit, and if Brad wasn't geared up from the beast's intoxicating pheromones, he would've said something.

Brad was still in bliss even as the impossibly wide tip smooshed against his hole. Then the beast thrust into him.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!! AHHHHH SHIT! STOP!!!"

It was the sheer, almost inexpressible pain of having his asshole torn wide open like tissue paper that wiped away the horny haze from his mind. And he reacted appropriately.

Like a searing human-sized flashbang, Brad burst into white hot flames and drove the beast away.

It tripped on the edge of the cruiser and fell backwards, its gigantic cock slapping against the asphalt and leaving behind cracks and goopy splatters of precum.

Brad shook his head to get rid of the remaining fog and tried to fly away, hoping to get some much-needed distance between himself and the gorilla. But while his brain felt clearer, his body was still fatigued. He'd only gotten a few feet into the air when he felt a familiar meaty paw grasp his leg and sling him in the opposite direction like a ragdoll. Brad grunted as he slammed into a lamppost, bending the metal far enough to cause it to collapse.

The post fell, sparks of electricity flying, threatening Brad with being crushed or electrocuted. Brad had only seconds to roll out of the way. As the jock escaped from that problem, he realized a much bigger, more pissed off and hornier problem was still coming his way. The beast lumbered towards him with its hard cock leading the way and Brad knew he had only moments to think of a plan to finally take that big fucker down.

Need to think! Need to think! Wait, what's that smell?

Brad sniffed, then immediately spied where the slightly sweet, extremely pungent stench of gasoline was coming from. A trail of the flammable liquid had leaked from the destroyed police cruiser and ran to where he was.

He willed a single flame to appear at the tip of his finger, a considerably harder task than usual in his current state, then reached towards the gasoline trail, stopping just short of igniting.

"HEY FUCKFACE!" He shouted to the beast, easily getting its attention.

"SUCK ON THIS, YOU FUCKING—!"

Brad was cut off in mid-sentence by the sudden ball of fire; he could feel the massive pressure wave and ducked as searing hot shrapnel soared clear and high into the air, but thankfully no one was hurt besides the obvious.

The beast's body was briefly outlined before being swallowed up by the yellow-orange flames, so bright that Brad had to shield his eyes from them. He thought it was over and was just letting out a sigh of relief when his eyes widened and his heart started racing again.

"RAWRRRRR!!!"

It sounded angrier than a motherfucker as it leaped out of the explosion, covered from head to toe in flames and agonizing looking burns, its fur burnt off, but much to Scorch's amazement growing back at a rapid rate.

How the fuck is it still standing?!? Brad couldn't believe what he was seeing and didn't have any time to process it either.

The savage beast tilted its head back and bellowed into the sky. The deafening roar made the ground rumble, windows shake, and jolted everyone standing around watching. It roared until its throat was raw, and when it was done with the entire block had fallen deadly quiet as the onlookers anxiously waited for whatever was going to happen next.

The beast's head whipped around and its eyes, which were completely black, zeroed in on Brad.

END HIM!

A hoarse growl bubbled out from the beast's beating chest, then it was running at Scorch on all fours like it had reverted back to being a savage animal of the jungle.

For a split second, Brad froze and panicked; he could tell fear was getting the better of him by how badly his hands were shaking. But he knew what to do, since he did it every time before a big play during a game. He closed his eyes and steadied his breathing, clearing his mind.

You got this Brad... because you're Brad FUCKIN' KNIGHT!

His eyes opened and he drew in a sharp breath at seeing how close the beast was to him now, no more than a few steps away from pummeling him into the ground. He still couldn't generate more than a tiny miserable bit of fire on his fingertip, still fatigued and achy, so he looked at his surroundings and spied something that could just work. Brad wrapped his hand around the exposed cables hanging out of the broken lamppost and yanked right as the creature was on top of him.

With a big lunge, Brad stabbed the sparking cables into the biggest thing that filled his vision—lighting up the beast's black cum-filled orbs!

The beast halted like it was struck by a freeze ray, straightening its back immediately and standing straight up as torturous electricity coursed through its entire being. All previous thoughts of violent murder and destruction were wiped from its head as the commanding voice was blown backwards and out by the sudden painful surge of electricity. Following it was an echoing scream of aggravation, but it was quickly and thankfully gone.

Brad yelled with victory. "TAKE THAT YOU—! AHH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Once more, the jock was cut off, but this time by a thick chunky torrent of gorilla cum blasting him right in his handsome face.