The Superheroine Confessions

Story Info
Heroine tells therapist how much she secretly enjoys defeat.
1.7k words
4.28
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor, things are just getting worse and worse. I don't know if I can do my job. As a superheroine, I'm supposed to protect this city. But I just enjoy getting defeated too much. What I want more than anything else, is for an attractive, powerful man to dominate me, tie me up, and ravish me.

This never used to be an issue. I took up the mantle of Bluebird years ago, and it's not until the last few months that I've had these fantasies. I mean, before then, I barely had a sex drive. Not that I never had sex. Just not often, and never all that good. I didn't really consider myself a sexual person? I mean I-- I masturbate, maybe once every few months, but that was it.

Until I met Blitz.

It's stupid. I don't know his real name, but I can't stop thinking about him. No one else has ever beaten me. But Blitz crushes me every time. He smacks me around for as long as he wants to fight, and knocks me out when he's finished with me. At first, I hated it. I convinced myself it was a fluke, and that I'd get him next time. Nope. Couldn't be more wrong. And the wild thing is, after a while, I started to enjoy it. I can't even get myself off, anymore, unless I think about Blitz having his way with me. Which is embarrassing. The only time he's touched me sexually was when I begged him, and he was only teasing me. I don't know if he even finds me attractive. He's aloof. But I want him.

I really shouldn't be surprised by all this. Blitz is my type. He's almost a foot taller than I am, big shoulders, huge biceps. He looks like the kind of man who could snap me like a twig. He's got these eyes, so dark you can barely make out his pupils. And when I'm exhausted and kneeling before him, they twinkle, like he's piercing my mind, and can tell I enjoy it.

One time, with his deep, commanding voice, he ordered me to kneel and I was too weak to resist. He towered over me. I was eye level with the crotch of his pants. I could see just the outline of his bulge. He couldn't hide it, even if he wanted to. His dick is huge. I wanted to lick his shaft and kiss his head through his jeans. Which made it pretty easy for him to knock me out and get away with the money. And that's just one example of why this is such a problem.

You can't imagine, how amazing it feels for a natural sub like me, to find someone like Blitz. Someone who can dominate you. Usually, before I fight someone, I feel the adrenaline. When I square off with him, though, I just feel aroused. Everything he does to win turns me on, and I'm useless to resist. He's punched me. Thrown me against the wall. Pounded me into the floor. Pushed me to my knees and backhanded me like a little bitch. He's grabbed my cape and held on to it while he tosses me across the room, breaking walls and furniture. He's choked me by my own cape. God, I can't put into words how much that turns me on. At home sometimes, I tighten a belt around my neck, close my eyes, and moan his name. Once, he tied my hands to a pillar, spun me around so my back was to him. He ripped my cape off my shoulders, wound it up in his hands, and whipped me. He aimed for my upper back and shoulders, but when he accidentally spanked my ass with my own cape, I moaned like a whore.

There's one night, in particular, that I really need to process. My costume isn't much-- just a skimpy leotard that leaves my arms and legs exposed-- but it's still strong material. Doesn't matter. He manhandles me so thoroughly that it often falls apart, sometimes exposing one of my boobs, or a little of my belly, or my butt. I've been told I have a nice body. I've gotten lots of compliments on my tits. I just hope that Blitz likes them. Sorry, I'm distracted. Back to the night.

Once, after he'd thrown me around half the city, my costume was basically tatters. I was covered in sweat and dirt and a little blood, and he could see everything. I love how it feels, to be dominated so hard your clothes literally fall off, while the man in charge is still fully dressed. At this point, I was lying on my back, naked, my chest heaving with every breath. He looked so huge, from down there. He placed a boot between my exposed breasts. Not to harm me, or anything, just to keep me still. He asked me if I would surrender. And, this is so embarrassing, and one of the reasons this night is so hard for me to get over... but I was only half aware at this point, and I said, "Yes, Daddy." And he told me to swear never to interfere with him again. Now, it's my job to stop evildoers whenever I can, so of course I couldn't promise that. He stepped on me a little harder. I screamed, it felt so good. I thought about giving in just then, but I was dying to know what else he would do to me.

I found out. He grabbed a handful of my hair, close to the scalp, and slowly raised me to my feet. My knees were too wobbly to stand without him holding me. He kept me at arm's length, and I threw a few punches at his chest. All I did was amuse him by whimpering at how much it hurt my knuckles. Then he pulled me close, so my chest was pressed against his hard pecs, and he squeezed. It was the tightest bearhug I've ever felt. I thought I was going to break. I struggled and flailed, but his biceps were iron. He looked down at my jiggling tits and enjoyed the view. Even when he was crushing me, his gaze felt affirming.

He brought his face close to mine, so I could feel his stubble on my cheek. His lips nearly brushed my ear lobe, and his hot breath filled my ear. He whispered, "How does it feel, to be completely helpless?" I don't know if anything has ever made my pussy so wet. I craved for him to fuck me in that bearhug, bounce me on his dick while he held me as his helpless little captive.

I was about to promise him anything he wanted, but somehow instead I said, "Defeat me."

He told me he already had. I said, "No. Defeat me completely." He squeezed a bit harder and asked what I meant. And I... I told him I wanted him to fuck me senseless and make me his slut. He just laughed, and told me to call him master. So I did. Twittering there in his arms, I called him Master and Daddy and I kissed his jaw and licked his neck and begged him for his cock.

Blitz released me and I fell onto my knees. I've already told you how much that turns me on. I could barely support myself, so I leaned mouth-first into his bulge. But then Blitz placed a hand under my jaw and lifted me by my neck. He must have been able to tell how wet I was. My bare nipples were rock hard, but his dick, which by the way is big even when flaccid, didn't look like it had shifted position under his pants. I felt so sad, to know he wasn't as aroused as I was.

So he's holding me, my toes dangling several feet over the floor. I clawed at his wrist and forearm with both hands, but he's unstoppable. Then he told me I'll get to taste his dick only when I've earned it. He said he's always wanted to watch a pretty little heroine squirm as he made her cum. I begged and whimpered and moaned. With his free hand, he caressed my thigh.

Sorry, I know I'm getting clearly aroused just remembering but... I think I need to talk this through, right? Okay. So... he squeezed my inner thigh, then higher up. Still holding me off the ground, he ran the tip of his finger around my labia. I was burning for him. He laughed at how wet I was. Then he slowly spread my pussy lips apart with the length of his finger. He lubricated his thumb with just the wetness outside my vagina, and circled my clit. I don't know how he did it, but it felt like his thumb and my clit were connected, and he knew just how to press and tease and circle it to bring me to the edge. My mouth was wide open, moaning, and begging him to finish off his pretty little superheroine.

I came before he put his hand entered me. When he spread my pussy open with his big index and middle fingers, and then stroked the inside of me... His thumb was still working on my clit. I don't know how many times I came, the walls of my pussy pulsing and gripping his fingers.

At that point, I was physically exhausted, recovering from relentless waves of orgasms. He lifted me up higher, then held me horizontally over his head with two arms. I was totally prone, unable to move, as he spun around a few times.

I called him master and daddy, and told him I'd never bother him again. And he threw me down, hard, into his raised knee. The pain was unbelievable, and I passed out, absolutely defeated.

So how does Blitz make me feel? He makes me feel weak, dominated, feminine. He's the most powerful man I've ever met, and he makes me feel like a woman. I don't want to protect this city from him as much as I want him to ravish my body. And I'm afraid I might just do whatever he says, even turn to a life of crime, if it means he'll bend me over, slap my ass, and fuck me.