The Supermarket Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
115 Followers

Helen turned and sat facing Jerry, his hands returning to her breasts as their lips met. He jumped, startled when he felt her taking his semi-stiff cock in her hands and begin to stroke him softly. She sighed into his mouth and her felt her fingers slip beneath his balls and cup them gently, roll them in her hand while the other stroked the length of him slowly.

Jerry's hands moved to Helen's shoulders and he began to push her down on the bed, but she broke their kiss. "No, Jerry," she said, eyes closed and with a slight smile. "No more fucking tonight. Tonight I want you to make love to me slowly."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, breathless and eager to fulfill any wish that she had that would allow him to put his dick into her warm, wet confines again.

Helen released him and she lay across her bed, luxuriating in the softness of the covers. "I want for you to pick out a spot on my body that you find beautiful and kiss it," she said, her hands running over her belly, "Kiss it and touch it. Then, find another spot and do the same. Show me what you like about my body and make me feel desirable."

"But that'll take all night!" Jerry whined, and Helen met his eyes with a smile and an expression of affection and gratitude.

"Thank you, Jerry. That must be close to the sweetest thing I've ever had said to me." Her voice was soft, and Jerry felt good about it, but he wasn't any happier about the delay.

He looked Helen's body over quickly. He could spend hours on her tits alone, and he'd always wanted to try eating a pussy, but the thought of sticking his tongue into a puddle of his own jizz...yuck! She was watching him, and Jerry was nervous as hell.

And then he saw it. He leaned over Helen and put his lips to the soft hollow between two ribs, where the light caught her just right and had seemed so soft and feminine. He brushed his fingers across her flat belly, reveling in her softness, and soon him mouth was there too. He saw where her heart was beating just beneath her breast, and he kissed there while his hands each moved over a breast, and he marveled at the amazingly thin skin that covered the heavy softness of them.

Helen had always been hot, but he'd never seen her like this. She was beautiful! Not a nice tits and ass with great legs, but as he explored her he found thousands of little things, almost every inch of her, that were independently beautiful and desirable. And when all of those things came together, like individual pictures that from a distance make a different, whole picture, like tiles make a mosaic, he saw that they made a uniquely wonderful woman.

His mouth moved across her breasts, around the sides and below, never coming too close to her areolae, just enjoying the softness of her skin, while his hands moved up to caress and stroke her neck. He noticed her shiver when his fingers were pressed by her ears and his thumbs ran down her throat, and he murmured, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I like that," Helen said softly, her breathing faster now. "I feel a thrill, because you could choke me if you wanted to."

Jerry's lips were on her shoulder, and then her neck, and Helen rolled slowly up onto her side as he guided her. He ran his hands over her back, kissing her shoulders and spine, until his fingers found the cool firmness of her ass. Her bottom was round and almost perfectly smooth, and he pressed his cheek to her before he kissed.

His kisses followed the curvature of her bottom, from hip to the cleft where ass became thigh, around again and to her other hip. He traced over to the very base of her spine and then kissed lower until it became more of a deep kiss, his tongue running between her full cheeks.

As he moved lower Helen's legs parted and a wave of aroma washed over him. He could smell her sex strongly, and it made his heart pound. Fighting the urge to lift her hips and enter her, Jerry instead licked and tasted her sex where it had soaked her inner thigh. By the time he'd reached nearly to her knee, Helen was breathing hard and her legs could not be still.

Jerry switched legs at her knees, and kissed and explored the inner thigh of her other leg, so soft and lovely, moving closer again to the heavy scent of her sex, tasting it more strongly the closer he got to her pussy. On impulse, Jerry used his fingers to spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing not only her anus, but the open wetness of her pussy as well. The perfume of her was so strong, and he had only a moment to reflect that everything he was seeing was more beautiful than he'd ever imagined they could be.

Helen drew back her leg and rolled over onto her back, keeping one knee bent and her legs spread. Jerry was shocked but aroused when she stroked her pussy with the fingertips of one hand. "That was glorious, Jerry," Helen breathed heavily, "I want you very much now." His cock was painfully rigid, but the sight of her glistening pussy made Jerry's mouth water.

Her labia were plump and open, revealing her pink inner flesh, and his old Health class training gave him a general map of what was where, though she didn't look like the diagrams he'd studied. Health class would have been much more popular if they had resembled Helen.

His mouth was open wide when he descended on her and he closed it gently, savoring her succulence, and finished with a kiss. Helen didn't offer suggestions, only moaned softly when he ran his tongue along her flesh. He found her clit, larger and far more evident than Janey's had ever been when under his fingers, and he licked and sucked on it, earning a hiss from Helen, followed by, "Not so hard."

Gentleness was his watchword, and he kissed, licked, and sucked every little bit of her. He gaged his success on her reactions, from impatience (which he took to mean, "Nice, but get to the good part") to a moan or cry of happiness. He took her clitoris between his teeth very gently and ran the tip of his tongue over the nub, resulting in Helen grabbing his hair and pulling it painfully. He thought at first that it was a punishment, but realized she had only been passionate about holding him right where he was.

He'd passed close to her vaginal entrance a few times, each one eliciting a whine of impatience, pleading with him to attend to her, but each time Jerry thought about his cum inside of her and he moved on to another part of her. Now, as their heat had grown to a white hot erotic flame, Jerry discovered he just didn't care anymore.

Jerry held her labia wide with his fingers and dipped his tongue inside Helen, feeling her fingers wrap painfully in his hair again as he pressed his mouth hard against her, and listening to her loud ecstatic cry. Cum be damned, Jerry was an instant devotee of cunnilingus. The intimacy he felt with her the instant his tongue entered her deeply was unlike anything he'd felt before.

Jerry loved lesbians. He'd never had a problem with them, except that in his experience (movies and TV) they always got the best looking girls. He couldn't understand a gay man wanting to suck a cock or to have a guy suck his, but lesbians were easy to understand. Of course they wanted to suck on tits and kiss girls. Who didn't? It wasn't like it worked the other way around. According to his research (again, movies and TV) even women weren't too fond of sucking cocks and anal sex. At that moment Jerry reached a level of understanding that effected him deeply. If asked, Jerry would have proclaimed himself a lesbian right then and there.

Jerry found himself addicted to pushing his tongue into Helen, running it deeply inside her and tasting her inner walls, then out again to stroke across her pussy and maybe to suck on her clit before returning to the well. Her cries and moans rewarded his efforts, and he frankly loved the way she'd tense up, her thigh muscles cording beneath her hot, smooth skin, her ass clenching hard. He'd at first assumed she was having an orgasm, but in the course of his play in her pussy she'd done it nearly ten times, so he changed his mind.

Jerry had been loving Helen's pussy for a while, he guessed, and he wanted to move on before he bored her. He looked up and was shocked to see she was bright pink, her hair matted with perspiration, and livid red streaks crossed the skin of her breasts and belly, evidence of clawing at herself with her long nails. She was panting hard and grasping her breast, and was sucking on two fingers of her other hand.

"Helen?" Jerry asked, wiping away some of the thick fluids that had accumulated on his lips, cheeks, and chin. "Are you okay?"

Helen snorted exhausted laughter and nodded slowly. "Jerry dear," she gasped out between breaths, "I'm loathe to do it," she paused, "but the next time we get together," she paused for breath again and then continued, "you're getting the blow job of your life."

Jerry smiled broadly. He didn't have any idea what was going on, but with a threat like that, he was obviously doing something right. It didn't occur to him that he wasn't planning on there ever being a "next time".

Jerry couldn't wait any longer. He kissed Helen's mouth, moving himself into position, and then he slowly and gently slid his cock into her. He watched her face as she gasped and writhed beneath him. Her wet canal fitted him tightly, the little waves of motion milking him gently, but his cock felt like an iron bar and didn't think he'd tire anytime soon. Only when he had filled her completely did he begin to roll his hips softly, trying to use his dick inside her as skillfully as he had his tongue.

He listened for her cues, her clues to her pleasure, but they weren't so obvious. She wasn't steering him now, as she had before, but rather trying to move herself against him, pumping and thrusting with her hips in search of Nirvana. He ran himself into her slowly, again and then again, feeling her twisting beneath him, pressing against him at different angles, sometimes forcefully, other times riding back from him to lessen his thrust.

And all the time, as he tried to concentrate on giving the most pleasure he could, Jerry felt sensations he'd never even imagined before. The way she was moving on him, rubbing this spot and then that one, grabbing onto him with force and contracting tightly or at times seeming to hardly resist him at all, it was driving him crazy with lustful joy.

His balls ached badly and his cock was growing more and more sensitive, and Jerry knew that he was getting close to losing control again. He looked at Helen's red, gleaming face, contorted but smiling broadly, and he placed his hands on her shoulders and put his weight on her. He began to thrust roughly into her, unable to slow or stop once he'd started, driving into her with passionate force he'd rarely felt before.

"Oh god yes!" Helen screamed, "Fuck me Jerry! Give it to me!" and as her pussy contracted hard on his cock, Jerry thrust as deeply as he could and felt his whole body tighten and tremble, condensing his being into a stream that jetted out of him and into Helen's womb. He cried out once as Helen screamed with joy, then could only moan, low and loudly as he felt the strength leave him and he collapsed onto Helen's body.

They lay tangled in one another's arms for some time, as their hearts and breathing slowed. Their bodies were wet with perspiration and they stuck together, until Helen mumbled that Jerry was too hot and pushed him off of her. Helen ran her fingertips gently across her belly, smiling softly with her eyes closed, and Jerry rose up on an elbow and watched her body as her rosy skin slowly returned to her normal complexion.

Finally, Helen opened her eyes and looked at Jerry. "Congratulations, Jerry," Helen whispered, and she stretched out across the sheets, adding "and thank you. You just made love to a woman, and very well at that." They kissed softly, and spent several long minutes basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

They showered together, spending twice as much time kissing and holding one another as washing, and then breaking out in playful giggles as they soaped and rinsed each other. They meticulously dried the others body, and Helen paused to again apologize for the deep scratches she'd put on his back and shoulders.

They returned to the bed and sat, bodies wrapped in towels. Jerry couldn't get enough of Helen's body, the way she moved, and Helen gazed admiringly at his hard, young body.

"Thanks, Helen. You've taught me a lot, but I think the most important thing was about kissing," he said. "I thought I was doing it right."

"Jerry, a kiss is the prelude, the statement of purpose. If you kiss a woman and she kisses you hard, that should indicate that she's wanting you, wanting you to be rough, passionate. If she's slow and sensuous, then that's what she'd like. When you shove your tongue down a woman's throat it tells her that you want to fuck her, but unless there's more passion to it, something special, it indicates to her that you aren't really caring about her or her feelings, just a place to empty your dick."

"So," Jerry asked softly, "If I met Janey on Tuesday night and gave her a long, slow kiss with just a little tongue..."

Helen laughed. "She'd probably shove her tongue down your throat. Don't think for a minute that girls don't like to fuck, Jerry. But she'll learn quickly, and she'll appreciate that you care."

"I'm still nervous about doing it without a condom," Jerry said. "I'll be glad to not need one when Janey gets back. It feels great without one."

"Ah," Helen said, smiling but looking slightly embarrassed, "Has our Janey told you to stop using a condom, because she's on the Pill?"

"Yeah," Jerry said, nodding. "She also said she'll buy the condoms for us because she doesn't want me to be embarrassed."

"Don't do it," Helen said softly. "Always wear a condom with Janey, and make sure it's one you brought and she hasn't touched." She saw the confusion on his face and sighed. "Look Jerry, I know Janey, and I know her mother, my sister. Janey isn't on the Pill, and she will do everything short of cutting off the tip of your rubber to make sure she's pregnant when you leave for school."

"Why?" Jerry gasped, shocked. "Why would she do that? We don't want kids yet!"

"Oh Jerry, you're so sweet. Janey isn't trying to hurt you, she's afraid she's going to lose you to some girl at your college. She doesn't want a baby, but she doesn't want to lose you more. So she'll try as hard as she can to get pregnant because you're sweet and wouldn't leave her."

"I won't leave her. I love Janey!" Jerry said, realizing it was the first time he'd ever said it.

"Tell her. Tell Janey that you love her and won't leave her. But still," she said with a wink, "it's better safe than sorry, right?"

When he'd dressed, Helen put on her robe and walked Jerry to the door. They shared a long, lingering kiss. "Helen," Jerry said, emotion catching his voice, "you're a fantastic lady."

Helen smiled, and she reached up to caress Jerry's cheek. "You're such a sweet boy. Such a good man."

He was out the door and halfway across the porch when Helen called softly, "I know you love Janey, but anytime you want to drop by for a visit..."

Jerry stopped and turned, smiling. "If we can both keep a secret," he said softly, "I'd like to visit with you as much as possible."

Jerry started his car and pulled out onto the street for the short trip home. Light was dawning in the East, and Jerry was looking forward to the new day.

LitRiter
LitRiter
115 Followers
12