The Supplementary Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a show, and I quite forgot my part in it for a moment, but then I took a deep breath and forced myself to reach down, under the bed, and pull out the black spanker that had been another purchase in the week. Lilly was paying fine attention to Marietta's nipples, ice and warmth, ice and warmth, and now Marietta couldn't help moaning through her gag. I climbed onto the bed behind Lilly and she paused as she felt my movement, then bent back to her task with a will.

Marietta had her eyes screwed shut, savouring the sensations, but when she opened them and saw the spanker in my hand I had to signal her to be quiet again. Lilly froze again as I laid the spanker on her arse, slowly circling it over her skin and then tapping it against her. She understood and returned to caressing Marietta, and I saw the ice had quite melted, so I put down the spanker and got her another piece, and then resumed my position.

"I take it you know what this is," I said softly, circling it against Lilly's cheek.

"Yes," she murmured, and then pushed her arse back a fraction against it. Aha!

And so I raised it and brought it down with a resounding slap and she cried out. I'd been careful to ensure Lilly didn't have her teeth on a nipple, or anything like that, but her sudden jerk still surprised Marietta, who moaned softly into her gag. And then I spanked Lilly again and as she whimpered I saw the blush spread across her arse.

"Go lower now," I instructed her, and for now I put the spanker aside and climbed off the bed -- I was wearing far too many clothes to be comfortable, a fact that was easily rectified.

I undressed at speed, watching Lilly ease her way down over Marietta's stomach, and watching Marietta arch and undulate at the varying sensations, alternately pushing her tits up at the ceiling and trying to bury her hips deeper in the bed. I was naked in moments, my cock half hard and rapidly stiffening at this unprecedented show before me. And then I took a condom from my trouser pocket and climbed onto the bed, once more behind Lilly as, for the first time, she applied ice then tongue to Marietta's cunt.

Marietta's reaction was intense, her moan close to a roar, and she thrust up onto Lilly's mouth, and now was clearly the time for more spanking. I gave her four more of the best, insisting that she continued and Marietta was trying to beg too. Lilly never faltered, even as she cried out again, tossing the ice away after a minute when it was little more than a chip, but continuing with tongue and lips and fingers. I sat back on my haunches, running one hand over my cock and the other over Lilly's arse as I studied her cunt, the butt plug in her tight hole inviting removal, but not quite yet. It was time for some pleasure for me, though, and with my cock now rock hard I took the condom from its packet and rolled it down my shaft. And then I took hold of Lilly's hips...

I plunged forward, deep into her, and she moaned aloud as did Marietta at the sight of it, and the feel of Lilly's fingers suddenly pushed deeper into her sopping hole. I was still, paused, my cock buried to the hilt in Lilly's warm, wet and welcoming cunt as I focused on everything I perceived. And then I moved again, slow but firm. I reached forward, intending to remove Lilly's blindfold -- she surely can't have been in any doubt that it was Marietta she was pleasuring so fervently -- but then I thought better of it; there was every chance the sensory deprivation was adding to her own pleasure, and if it ain't broke...

Marietta was clearly getting closer to her peak, and I gazed at her as, with every thrust I made into Lilly my force was transferred through her, making Marietta's tits rock. She was pushing herself harder against Lilly, searching for that extra pleasure, and from what I could see Lilly was obliging, but not completely, the little minx teasing my wife and prolonging things.

As for me, I was taking Lilly harder and harder, gripping her hips and loving the sound of her gasps turning to moans. Poor Marietta found herself increasingly neglected as Lilly was turned to her own pleasure, and here I moved my hands around to her blushing cheeks, roughly parting them and looking down at the butt plug. All in good time, all in good time. Though I must admit I was sorely tempted to whip it out and replace it with my cock. Another time. But for now I sped up and I was fucking her as hard and as fast and as deep as I could. She was yelling and shaking and I was glad the bedroom faced the garden not the street otherwise the police would have been called by passersby to stop a murder.

Of a sudden I stopped, though only for a moment, and I reached down and pulled out Lilly's butt plug with a swift tug. Her gasp rose an octave in a second, and when I resumed pounding her she began to tumble, trembling, clutching at the bedclothes and Marietta's hip and anything else handy. She came, reeling, and I don't flatter myself -- this was one of the horniest situations I'd ever been in, and it was doing wonders for me, so why not her. She bowed her back and thrust her arse against me and went into spasm and then she fell forward, easing off my cock and panting, her face on Marietta's stomach.

Marietta, meanwhile, was squawking incoherently, her need clearly as urgent as Lilly's had been. So I finally removed Lilly's blindfold, carelessly discarding it, and then climbed off the bed. I pulled off the condom too and moved around so I could climb back onto the bed and straddle Marietta's chest. As I did so I flipped the ball gag, shiny and slippery, out of her mouth and replaced it with my cock. At the same time I ordered Lilly to make Marietta come, and if I came first there would be trouble.

Lilly went at Marietta with a will, clamping her lips over her clit and sliding fingers into her. And then, just as I had to her, she pushed Marietta right to the edge, whipping the plug from her arse and making her yell with pleasure around my shaft (such good vibrations), and then Marietta was humping Lilly's face as she strained at her bonds. I pulled out of the welcome warmth of her mouth to let her yell out her joy as she arched and bucked and shuddered and came, her eyes rolling back and a flush spreading across her chest before she subsided, spent.

If you are wondering why I deferred my own pleasure, it had occurred to me that if I came then I would be useless later, and the evening had gone so well that more games were suggesting themselves. And for them I needed my full strength. So I released Marietta from her bonds and we all lay in a heap, with me in the middle, as the women in my life gently touched me and held hands and we talked a little, about Seb, and about how I would be taking over from him, except for occasional visits when I agreed. And this seemed satisfactory to all of us.

I was the first out of bed, tidying up and removing myself to the kitchen to rustle up some welcome sustenance. Lilly and Marietta, meanwhile, shared a shower and some private joke or other, giggling and splashing and I thought, "the next shower will include me!"

Marietta, in summer dress and trainers, squeezed past me in the kitchen, grasping at my arse as she went to the workshop to retrieve Lilly's clothes and in a moment she was back upstairs. The sounds of jollity increased and seriously, they sounded like teenagers. I took pleasure in this - it was my doing, at least in part, and later I would sit in an armchair in the living room and have them both kneel naked in front of me, sucking my cock. Or perhaps I would have Lilly spank Marietta, my wife having yet to really be punished for her actions. Hmm, decisions, decisions. The only real choice, of course, was to do both.

They came downstairs just as I had finished cooking, and I could see they were sharing some secret or other. Alarm bells rang as they sat at the kitchen table, clearly doing their damnedest not to catch each other's eye as I served up the pancakes I'd made. And then we ate, and still there was something, and still they didn't tell me but I wasn't going to give in. So I pretended not to notice and then finally, after we'd finished, the other shoe dropped.

"Darling," said my wife, turning to me with her elbows on the table and her chin in her hand, "we've got something to ask you."

I looked from one to the other and saw the sparkle in their eyes, and experienced husbands will recognise that I was going to end up saying yes. So I waited and Marietta rose and stepped around next to Lilly, and both of them looked at me like cats expecting cream, and still I didn't say anything.

"We were thinking," Marietta went on, "that perhaps Lilly should move in here."

This was unexpected. And big. Doubt must have furrowed my brow.

"Just think," Marietta said seductively, "you could order Lilly to sit like this at the table..."

And with that she reached across Lilly and took her knees in her hands, firmly spreading her legs and then pulling up the hem of her little black dress. There were the stockings tops again, and Lilly's bare inner thighs, but this time there were no panties, and her cunt was pink and puffy, and she whimpered beautifully and I was lost...

* * *

"It won't be forever," said Marietta as we lay next to each other in the dark, staring up at our bedroom ceiling, "and each of us gets something out of it. I get to put myself in the hands of this new alpha you seem to have become but at the same time have her softness. Lilly gets a safe haven until she's ready for something permanent, and she gets your firm hand, too. And you get two women to indulge your every whim."

"Yeah, I get that, but it all seems very risky," I said, and I thought of Lilly asleep in the next room, her boxes of possessions piled in my workshop -- how often would I sleep in her bed (already it was 'her' bed, and not 'our spare bed')? Would I even have a bed to call my own or would I now be flitting between Lilly's bed and Marietta's?

"It is risky," said Marietta, reaching for my hand, "but we need it, me and her. And when the time is right she'll go her own way again, with no hard feelings, I hope. But until then..."

I nodded and we lay in silence for a minute.

"I wonder what Jack would say?" I said, a little ashamed that I hadn't considered my dead friend sooner.

"He would want Lilly happy and cared for, most of all," said Marietta, and if she was right or not, in the end Jack was dead and gone and the dead can't dictate to the living.

"You know, sometimes I'll need some help with you both," I said, turning to Marietta, the implication heavy in my tone, and her sharp intake of breath betrayed her, "do you think three of us might be enough for the pair of you?"

"Oh yes. Yes, please," my wife whispered, her hoarse voice leaden with lust.

And so I stripped her, firmly, and when I'd come an hour later, pumping my load deep in her arse, I made her thank me.