The Surprise

Story Info
I said it was all about him, but it’s almost always about me.
2.1k words
4.56
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissJAS
MissJAS
4 Followers

We started on kink, two friends seeing who could take a conversation farther. Two grown people with vastly different pasts but a mutual understanding that sex and what felt good didn't really have to make sense to anyone but you and who you were with. Not that we agreed on everything, but we agreed that if you and your partner were both consenting adult participants then what felt good...well it just felt good. Like with most things talk became actions, actions began to hold feelings. What started as kinky conversation became a real relationship.

With that being said he certainly opened my horizons to things I'd never considered before. But oh did I help expand his ideas as well. He got me into the whole cucking scene, and we discovered that it just really worked for us. The one thing I don't think he ever expected to love as much as he did was being my "Sissy Bitch Boy in his pretty lacey panties."

Which leads us to where we are right now, my pretty baby bent over a bed his mesh lilac panties tucked under his ass cheeks. Hard dripping cock caught up between his stomach and his panties. Ass up in the air with me behind him, my hands spreading him open and drawing the dirtiest sexiest moans from him as my tongue fucked into his tight hole.

"Oh, Ma'am, thank you! Feels so good." His muffled moans against the pillow almost hard to hear. I pushed my tongue in as deep as it would go and then as I pulled back gave a firm suck around the rim . To reward him I slid a hand down under him and stroked along his cock feeling the head drip against the fabric. Feeling how wet he had gotten it with precum. I slowly pulled my hand out from under him and my mouth away from his ass.

"What was that baby?" I asked teasing him. Dragging my palms up over the curve of his ass. Gripping the cheeks firmly in my palms and then dragging my nails up his back. "Did you want more?" I asked then leaned down and kissed his ass before nipping sharp teeth against his warm skin. "Or did you want less?" and took a full step away from the bed. No contact at all between us.

"More, please more ma'am!" he whined and pushed his ass back closer to me. The curve of his spine calling out to me to trace with my hands. Not one to deny either of us pleasure especially when he asked so sweetly. I stepped back up to the bed and him.

"When you moan for me I want to hear it. No more burying it in those pillows. Be a good Sissy Bitch and let me hear you." I slapped my palm down on his ass and went back to my task.

Tonight would be different, we'd had others join us before. Others that had shown him what happened when I got fucked by a big hard cock and by someone who took charge from me and coerced that submissive side out of me. We had tied him in chairs his hard cock left ignored while I was fucked damn near out of my mind. All the while I'd hold eye contact and tell him how good it felt how I was fuller than he ever made me.

But tonight? Tonight was different, he undoubtedly had know idea what today was but it marked the anniversary of the first time we'd had an extra. But the extra visitor arriving today would not be filling me, would not be driving me wild. Tonight my Sissy Bitch was going to get a real cock. I fucked him with a strap on repeatedly, but I knew from experience a silicone toy was worlds away from a real hard and hot flesh cock fucking into you. I'd called one of our playmates and arranged for them to come over and give him a treat.

I heard the soft tap at the door and pulled back. Knowing the time had come to truly work him open. "Baby, wouldn't you love to know what it feels like to feel a cock drive into you?" I saw him look towards the drawer with all our toys in it. I reached for the lube I'd laid out on the end of the bed and wet my fingers and then slowly worked one into him. "No, I mean just imagine baby. A firm hard real cock, attached to a firm body. I know I drive you wild with our toys. But MMMM wouldn't you just love to know what I feel when those 'REAL cocks' come and fuck me in front of you?"

As I talked our friend, who we'll just call "Jerry" strode silently up behind me pushing his hard cock up against my ass and for a brief moment I considered rewriting the scene about to happen before me. Loving holding all the control, knowing that both of these sexy men would do as I bid. But no tonight was about the man stretched out before me. The man who had accepted me and all my sexual appetites, who worked so hard in and out of the bedroom to make me happy and feel secure. Who placed so much trust in me. This man gave me the most pure of gifts every time he submitted to me.

"That...that sounds amazing ma'am." He said a shiver running up his spine. I'd worked him up to three fingers working in and out of him. He'd slowly started to fuck back against them, seeking more. Always wanting more."That would feel so good, if you chose to give it to me I would gladly take it." hearing what I wanted from him and honestly more then ready to see him get this. I stepped away and crawled up beside him on the bed and slowly kissed him. A long, deep, filthy kiss filled with passion and heat.

"I have a treat for you." I whispered into the space between us. His eyes opened and he looked at me. But I turned away from him and looked at Jerry. "You are going to fuck this Sissy Bitch of mine so good. You're going to fill him with that sexy cock of yours and make him feel as good as you make me feel." As I spoke I felt the body beside me tense and then relax. Eager to take whatever was about to come.

Jerry stepped up and gripped my baby's hips in his hands. "You are going to fuck into him and he is going to take it so well. And while you fuck him he is going to lick into me and bring me off. Sissy Bitch will cum when he is given permission." Jerry grabbed the lube and worked some over his cock and then pushed two fingers into the waiting hole in front of him. A move I'd been on the receiving end of quite a few times before. Jerry was always good about making sure you were just this side of ready for his cock. So that the first thrust in you truly felt every single inch of stretch. He had a cock that just made you feel full and good. I settled myself in front of my man and took his face in my hands. "I know how good you are about to feel, you've seen me cum on that cock. But you will be a good boy and make me cum. You have a task to complete and once you've made me feel good...WE will make you feel even better."

Jerry ran the head of his cock across his hole before slowly pressing in. In the same breath I felt warm finger spreading me open as an eager tongue flicked in. Always and vigorous pussy eater he dove in and worked hard to make me cum. His finger slipping into me as his tongue swirled around my clit. Jerry pressed in deeper until he bottomed out. That clever tongue in me stilled as the Sissy Bitch boy let out the sexiest moan I think I'd ever heard him make. "Oooooh god yes so good, feels so good."

My fingers tangled in his hair and I locked eyes with Jerry "Did you hear that? You feel so good in him. Feel so good he lost his focus." and I guided his mouth back to where I want it.

"You have one seriously tight ass." Jerry said as he slapped a hand down on the ass cheek in front of him. That clever tongue slid back inside me, teasing me and making me moan. "So good baby, so good."

"So Jerry?" I started ready to tease "which one of us do you prefer fucking?" a throaty chuckle emerged from him as he thrust back into my man. The very sight making me squirm more.

"Well now that isn't entirely fair to ask." Jerry's grip on the hips in front of him tightening as he began to pick up speed fucking in and out of my man's ass. "That pussy of yours is a tru treat. You get so wet and grip so tight. You make me work to fuck you crazy before I cum deep in you. But this ass is tighter than I expected. If I was forced to choose? Mmmmm that pussy wins but hes pretty good too."

"Fair enough, pretty sure this Sissy between my thighs would agree but he is busy earning his release." I answered as an orgasm washed over me. The combination of tongue and fingers working me as Jerry fucked into him mingling together to bring me off. I could go again but tonight wasn't about my physical release it was about controlling the way my bitch came for me.

"That's good baby you did so good making me feel good." I said as I eased back away from his face. Kissing him and licking the taste of my wetness from his mouth. I stretched out beside him and dragged my palm over his back and side. "Look at you! So pretty spread wide on that cock you pretty panties drenched in precum. You wanted to cum before Jerry even got here, wanted release just from my tongue fucking into you. But that cock feels so much better doesn't it baby?"

"Yes ma'am, feel so good. Thank you so much for this ma'am" his voice held so much pleasure. My hand slid into his panties and wrapped around his hard cock. Fingers sliding through the precum using it to ease my way. I looked back at Jerry, "you should fuck him good and deep now cause he's gonna start asking to cum soon. When he cums I want to make sure you do in him. I want to see your cum dripping out of that Sissy Bitch boys ass."

I kissed the skin before me. "such a good Sissy taking that cock and loving it. Tell me how good he feels in you baby." My hand firm around his cock sliding up and down the shaft and palming the head.

"Feels so good, so full. I understand now ma'am." his voice shook with the effort to hold back. He wanted to cum I could see, feel, and hear it. "feels to good, I'm trying but I want to cum. Please ma'am please may I cum?'

"You wanna cum?" My voice held a tainted sweetness "you wanna cum from that cock in your ass? You wanna cum all over my hand and thes pretty panties?" I asked my hand moving faster and my grip firmer. "Cum you sissy bitch cum for me. Be good and cum." I said firm and sure. I repeated it two more times and he shot off. "Oh my god, oh god ma'am so good." He called out as cum streamed out of his cock. Hot and thick, he drenched my hand and the panties he wore. Jerry groaned and I knew that groan. He was cumming to."You feel that baby, that's his cum filling your ass."

I stood and moved around to watch as Jerry pulled out and his cum slowly leaked out of my baby's used asshole. Oh tonight was a good night. I leaned forward and took one long lick of cum from my baby's hole and then stood up. Came around and fed him the cum I'd just licked out of him. Then I laid beside him on the bed, "good job guys round two in ten." I said as I clapped a hand against their thighs and laughed at the groans on either side of me.


MissJAS
MissJAS
4 Followers