The Surprise

Story Info
Wife's newly discovered kink surprises husband.
2.9k words
3.14
54.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great," Jim panted after finishing a steamy sex session with his wife Sam. "You were really into it, baby! What got you so hot?"

"Now that you ask, I've actually been trying to ask you about something for a while now but am a little unsure how you will react," Sam said with a nervous look on her face.

"Honey, you can tell me anything. I always want you to be as open and honest with me as possible," Jim was now getting a little nervous on what Sam might say.

"Well, the last book I read had a part where the main character hooked up with another woman. The character discovered a new kink for women that she never knew existed before. That brought up some feelings and curiosities that I used to suppress. It got me thinking I may want to explore that side of myself," Sam nervously stated.

With a relived and almost gleeful expression Jim replied, "Honey, that is so hot! I've fantasized about you hooking up with another woman for years! Do you have someone in mind?"

"Actually, I do," Sam smiled in a dreamy look. "My boss Gary's new girlfriend Tracy asked me if I had ever been with a girl and if not, she would be a great person to start with. They've been dating for about a year and he lets her play with other women all the time."

Jim was now a little concerned. He did not really like Sam's boss Gary. He always thought he was kind of an asshole. "Let me guess, Gary will be there as well to watch you two have your tryst?"

"That is part of the catch, unfortunately. But he will not be participating at all," Sam replied.

"But I will get to come along and also watch the action?" Jim asked.

"Unfortunately, Tracy won't have it. She is very shy around other people. She is open to it maybe in the future if she gets to know you but this time it will just be Gary watching," Sam replied with sad eyes.

Jim was now left with a tough decision to make. He thought it was extremely hot that Sam would be with another woman but didn't want asshole Gary seeing his wife naked and sexual. "Let me think about it, I'm not sure if it is appropriate for your boss to see you naked. I also don't like the fact that I am being cut out of everything."

"I understand Jim. Gary will just be around to watch. Tracy only lets him watch for a few minutes anyway. He is not allowed anywhere near us and not anywhere where he could touch us. This is absolutely nothing you need to worry about as I am not attracted to him in the slightest. Sleep on it and let me know what you decide. Maybe next time it will be your turn to watch."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Jim thought long and hard about whether or not he would give Sam permission. On one hand he hated that she would be doing this without him. He was also not happy that her smug boss would be there to enjoy the show. On the other hand, Jim realized that this may be his only chance for Sam to do something crazy like this. If he shut this down now, it may go to bed forever. By morning his little head had won the battle and he had a little talk with Sam. "Sam, I will let you do it, but Gary is not to touch you at all. I do want Gary to take some pictures for me."

Sam was extremely happy to hear Jim's decision and jumped into his arms. "Thank you so much for allowing me to have this experience! I love you so much,"

Jim waited at in his den patiently for Sam to get home from her boss's house. The whole night he was nervous on whether he had made the right decision. Sam had looked fantastic when she left earlier in the evening. He was extremely anxious and envious of what Gary got to experience. He forced himself to keep busy to take his mind off of what was occurring. It was now approaching 1 am when he heard her car pull in the driveway. He could not wait to see the pictures that Gary had taken.

Sam had told Jim about Tracy. According to Sam, she was about 10 years younger than them at 32 years old. Sam referred to Tracy as a trophy wife. Gary had apparently paid for her new set of breasts as well. From the description, she sounded like a real knock out. Jim was beyond excited to see the pictures now that Sam was home.

"Honey, I'm home," Sam announced while walking through the door. "Oh, you're still up, I see!"

"How did it go? Was it everything you had hoped for?" Jim asked.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Sam explained. "It was so different being with Tracy than it is with you."

"More gentle and sensual?' Jim asked.

"Quite the opposite," Sam revealed. "I don't even know how to explain. It was more frantic, lustful, urgent! If I had to describe it, I would say more animalistic! Tracy had all kinds of toys, ropes, bondage devices that strapped on. She is a master of the tongue. Even the oral sex was over the top. I had never been that into it before."

Jim was shocked. He had not even thought that S&M play would have been on the table. He was getting really excited that his wife would finally be a lot more sexual. This was a desire he had held for years. "Tell me what happened!" Can I see the pictures?"

"Well, the whole night was a blur. I can't even tell you how many times I came. Just look at me ass?" Sam pulled her pants down to reveal two butt cheeks swollen red.

Jim also noticed she had a but plug in. "Is that a butt plug?" Jim asked.

"Oh, yes, I kind of forgot it was in. Tracy gave it to me as a gift to bring home with me," Sam laughed. "Oh, about the pictures. Gary only got a few because he was busy videoing the whole event." Sam said while handing Jim her phone with the pictures open.

This had been the moment that Jim was waiting for. The first picture was of Sam's torso from the waist on bent over in doggie style position. Her face was bright red with sweat and her hair was flying everywhere. Her mouth was wide open and she looked like she was in the midst of coming hard. Wow, that is hot, Jim thought.

The next picture was of Sam lying on the bed with Tracy's head between her legs obviously giving her oral. Jim could not see much of Tracy only the back of her head with her long blond hair covering her back. Sam looked to be in heaven from her expression.

Jim scrolled to the next picture to see there were none left. "That's it?" Jim announced with a surprised and disappointed tone. "Only two pictures?"

"Well, like I said, Gary was busy filming the whole time. I was lucky to have him take the two!"

"Do you have a copy of the video?" Jim asked.

"Gary said he would have to edit it but that we can see it when we go to their party next Saturday." Sam replied. "Can we go to bed now? I want to be re-claimed by my husband."

This was the first he was hearing about a party next weekend, but he was happy he would finally get to meet Tracy. He shrugged and grabbed his wife's hand and they headed to bed.

The following week, Jim and Sam had pulled into the driveway of her boss Gary's house. The house was huge and there were probably about 60 people at the party. Gary greeted the couple at the door.

"Welcome Guys," Gary opened the door wide so the two could get in. "There is a bar over there, and food is in the kitchen. Help yourselves!"

After exchanging pleasantries, the couple grabbed some drinks and explored the party. When they got to the bar, they ran into Sam's coworker Clair and her husband George. It seemed like Jim always got stuck talking to George. Being the other "husband," he didn't know anyone else and clung to Jim. Jim could tell that George had had a few drinks already. He would not shut up and kept driveling on and on about their trip to Europe and how Jim would have to see the pictures. Jim just grinned and nodded hoping to find a way to make an escape from the boring banter.

At some point, Jim and Sam were able to make an escape and made their way around the party. They eventually found themselves down in the front room by the bar.

It was a little later when someone grabbed Sam from behind. Jim turned around to see his wife hugging a tall blonde woman in a sequent cocktail dress. Honey, this is Tracy. Jim reached out and shook her hand. Sam was right about one thing; Tracy had a huge rack and her cleavage was on full display. After the introductions, Jim asked the two women if they needed anything from the bar and politely excused himself to grab another drink at the bar.

Although Jim kept a brave face, he was in a bit of shock after meeting Tracy. She was a very attractive woman. Many people probably wouldn't notice but he could tell that Tracy used to be a man. Jim was now having second thoughts about why Sam hadn't said anything to him about her before. Perhaps she didn't know? It was obvious Tracy had had a boob job. Maybe she had surgery down below as well and since Sam was never with a woman before thought everything was normal? Tracy had to have a lot of work done and she could probably pull it off for most people. Maybe she was born a hermaphrodite and carried both organs? Jim's knowledge of that world was limited at best. He had crossed paths with a few trans people throughout his life, but there was never an intimate exchange. At most, it was a brief encounter with someone in the service industry.

After the initial shock began to dissipate, Jim realized that he shouldn't be so judgmental of Tracy. This wasn't some guy pretending to be a woman to get into his wife's pants. This person was just being who she felt like inside and had the surgeries to prove it. She most likely had a very hard life and against all odds was able to get Sam to come out of her shell. Jim shrugged it off and retuned with a drink for his wife.

As the night went on and a few more drinks were had, Jim and Sam found themselves in an entertainment room in the large house. This room had a pool table, some pinball machines, a dart board, and karaoke machine. It also had the biggest flat screen Jim had ever seen in someone's house. This thing had to be about 98 inches. There were probably about 15 or so other people in the room playing games or watching the game on the big screen TV. Jim was starting to feel the liquor when he looked up to see George and Clair entering the room.

Seeing Jim, George made a bee line for him as predicted. Great Jim thought, just when I thought I was out!

George had a way of talking about himself the whole time. It was hard to get a word in in his presence. Before Jim knew it, George was going on about his trip to Europe again. When he started his story about a nude beach they visited, Jim was surprised to see a small group of people actually listening to George's story. George was eating up all the attention. Finally, he said, "Do you guys want to see the pictures of the nude beach I took?"

His wife Clair tried to give him a disapproving look, but he basically ignored her. He then preceded to go over to the big screen TV and pulled out a USB drive out of his pocket.

George was able to find a USB port on the side and slid his drive in. Returning to the front of the TV he hit a bunch of buttons.

It was at this time when everyone in the room stopped talking and starred in silence at the images on the screen. George's European vacation pictures were not on display. Instead, it was a video of Jim's wife Sam taking a very large cock. The video showed Sam bent over in a doggie style position. All you could see what the euphoric facial expressions she what making while panting and grunting. You couldn't really see who was "giving it to her" just their huge thick cock thrusting in and out.

Jim could see the shock on all the party guest's faces. I'm gonna kill that bastard, Jim thought. I can't believe Sam would lie about fucking that asshole. Jim's initial anger changed a little when the camera angle moved, and you could see that it was indeed Tracy fucking her. I guess any question of if she had the final operation was answered, she didn't. Jim could not believe how big and thick her cock was either. It was probably twice the size of his! How could she hide such a monster under that little dress? Jim wondered.

Jim didn't like the fact that the shock of the other party goers turned to snickers.

"Her cock is bigger than mine," said one guest.

"I guess if you get one woman to fuck, that's the best one to pick," another guest laughed.

Jim was horrified. Everyone at the party was laughing (almost uncontrollably) at them.

"Turn this off George!" Sam demanded of George but he stood there dumbfounded aimlessly pushing random buttons while the rest of the guests enjoyed the show.

Another drunk obnoxious guest chuckled, "He is really giving it to her now! I hope he doesn't knock her up!"

Another big burst of laugher ensued.

Jim's blood was now coming back to a boil as looked at all the guests enjoying themselves at his expense.

All of the sudden the screen went off and everyone turned to a very angry Gary and Tracy in tears next to him. "I think it's time for everyone to leave!" Gary yelled. "The amount of disrespect you all have shown me in my own house is unfathomable!"

With Gary's outburst, all the laughing stopped, and everything became very serious. Nobody said a word as they all filed out of the house with embarrassed looks on their faces.

"Sam," Gary said with an endearing look on his face. "I am so sorry this happened. We were watching this video last night and forgot to remove it from the TV. We never expected anyone to fuck with our video equipment."

"Let's go honey," Jim said as he grabbed Sam's arm and led her out the door giving Gary and Tracy a very disappointed look.

The ride home was a silent one. Jim's head was all over the place. He could not get the image of his wife taking and loving that huge cock out of his mind. Surprisingly, he was not as upset as he expected to be. As bad as it was for his wife to be exposed like that in front of all the guests, Tracy had it much worse. The guests were actually laughing at her and calling her "him" in some instances.

Jim though about if Tracy was actually born a woman and was using a strap on the same size, he would not only have no issues but think it was hot. It also would have been hot if the guests mistakenly saw that video of his wife engaged in a lesbian encounter. Jim realized he was being as bad as the other guests for making this somehow different.

"I'm proud of you," Jim broke the silence in the car. "You handled a very embarrassing situation very well."

"You're not upset with me?" Sam said. "I didn't know how you would react to the video as I knew you would see it tonight one way or another."

"Upset, no. Surprised? Yes, I just wish you would have been more honest with me about your shemale kink," Jim replied. "It almost felt like a lie of omission. I am the one person you should be comfortable enough to share all your desires with. No matter how much you think they may upset me."

"Well," Sam now had to choose her words carefully, "I knew you were going to see it tonight just didn't think it would be in a room full of people. It was never my intent to hide anything from you. And about Tracy's status, I was as surprised as you. I honestly didn't know until we were really getting into it. Once I felt it, everything came together. I was having so much fun with her that I just kept rolling with it," Sam gave Jim an endearing look. "I love you so much that you let me experience this. I really did get hot on hooking up with a woman but it's even better when she has a hard cock too!"

"I bet you did!" Jim replied as the two looked at each other and started laughing. Jim was curious on where all these new experiments would lead them.