All Comments on 'The Surprise'

by Wonderlustovered

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations. Being cucked by a tranny. Couldn’t think of anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A loving wife story? How? Its really a gullible husband and wife not knowing or being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will lead them to divorce! She cheated, lied with all her teeth and he accepted it like nothing? Maybe she had fucked Gary too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he is ok with that but not ok if the husband even touched his wife? Doesnt make any sense.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Super cuck. She totally lied about having sex with another woman. Instead, she had sex with a transvestite. End of marriage, unless the cuck is turned on by it. Using political correctness to justify blatant cheating is a sign of the end times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic crap

Just another cuck story

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

So she lies to him on the night of the encounter expecting him to be OK with the shock when he saw it at the party. He in the end just goes with the flow. Now we come to the comment about, 'What if she had been a woman and had used a large strap on?' The difference is plastic versus flesh.

Now, what was Gary's deal, is he a closet gay? Does he watch often? Is the reason Tracy was shy was because they didn't want the unsuspecting cuck to go ballistic? Your final sentence ruined the story, 'Jim was curious on where all these new experiments would lead them.' I'm betting divorce court, now that Sam has gotten the chance to cheat once, it will never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but the bisexual one is Gary, not Sam. Sam is a liar and a cheating slut, but she it's a clear miss on her becoming a lesbian.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf. A pre-op trans is still a guy. His wife truly committed adultery, the question being by choice or by deception. The husbands willing acceptance suggests to me that this is just another cuckold story wrapped in a tranny suit. The question arises did the wife know ahead of time or not? And once the deception was revealed to her, she just blithely went along with it? The answer to those questions could make this story just a spun wife cheating story or a potential case of rape if she was forced or drugged (no evidence of either). If the tables were reversed, and the husband was told that he could try a guy out , but it turned out to be a woman who sorta looked like a guy… and he fucked her vagina… this would be a clear cut case of the husband cheating. I had expected the story to be about the boss joining in the fucking and the wife having to explain her acceptance of that, so the story was a bit of a sudden shock in the direction that it took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is a cheating slut, he is a willing cuckold, end of story.

In the end yet another basically formula cuckold story the only twist is the shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He just got replaced and just doesn’t know it yet.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why is this tagged lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure shit.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Yeahhhhhhhh......nope.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hubby and I have thought it’d be fun having a 3-some with a shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, even though Jim authorized his wife having a lesbian encounter, he didn't authorize a shemale encounter. The reveal in a crowded room of people some that even Jim knew was supremely embarrassing and Jim would be within his rights to separate from Sam and divorce her for the adulteress act with a disguised man. Just saying. Sam should have been up front with Jim when she got home after the recorded fling, no wonder she used the term "her husband to reclaim her" she new damn well she'd broken a wedding vow and kept it a secret that she had allowed another penis to breed her only to have it revealed on a BIG screen in front of lots of people.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Disliked it. Not my thing atall.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 1 year ago

I am sorry but that guy Jim has got to be the dumbest asshole in history. How stupid can a man be allowing his wife to spread her sexual horizons without him being present to protect her? ( Must be he really does not love her.) Especially when he has no use for that guy Gary? Both Jim and Sam are terribly naive to trust such a delicate matter to virtual strangers. And since Sam had no idea that Tracey was actually a man until half way through their night, Tracey could and should have been charged with rape. With Gary being an accomplice to the rape especially since he took a video of the whole evening. Jim should have beat both Gary and Tracey into a hospital but in these times most men are no longer men and isn't that the sad truth? I gave this story 1 star.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

Okay, I’m going to go all opposite day here and say I thought this was a decent story. Not 5* material, mind you, but a solid 4. Not exactly a new plot, but you added a new twist. Nice!

This is your 12th published story in LW and I shouldn’t have to warn you about the trolls. They evidently can only conceive of one way to be male, and that one way is generally unpleasant for other people to be around and probably why they don’t get invited to parties any more. So ignore them, please.

And please keep writing. I’m looking forward to reading what you come up with next,

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Reading THE ACTRESS I like how the Husband didn't stay around after find "out". Reading your other stories was disappointing finding out you're one of those cuck writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this was a bunch of crap. The tags speak to a story about something other than LW. Sam lied to her husband Jim, maybe she was in the dark beforehand, but as soon as Tracy pulled out "her" kielbasa sausage and began pointing it at Sam? She should have stopped the show and gone home. Sam cheated on Jim. Was Tracy trans? If so she was still a he and lied to Sam about female on female sex. Women don't have sex that way. If Tracy was really trying to be a woman it seems using her male organs would be off the table. Then there is the whole BS-ery about Gary not allowing Jim to be present for the "date"...but he was good to be there to watch them...AND VIDEO the action! Jim is an idiot for agreeing to being absent to the whole thing. He may as well face it. Sam, Tracy AND Gary will be having more date nights. Jim will be spending more time with his right hand man. -- 1☆

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What a pathetic creature this Jim turned out to be. He ends up making excuses for his cheating slut of a wife! She new what was happening even if she had been misled about Tracy, thinking Tracy was a natural woman. But that she still had a fully functioning cock and was now fucking Sam...!

He should have marched over to the entertainment player, getting a copy of the video. FOR THE DIVORCE that was to follow. He has been manipulated by both Gary and Tracy and, worst of all, by his cheating slut wife Sam.

She seems to think that nothing was wrong. The fact that her idiot husband even agreed to her having a "lesbian" session, with her arsehole husband watching (the guy he didn't like), thereby cutting him out completely from the session, was ridiculous.

That he was then given sloppy seconds when the slut came home, "reclaiming her" makes it even worse. Mind you, as we didn't get to see what else was on the video, Sam could have had a threesome, getting fucked by both Gary and Tracy. Stupid Jim misses out. Divorce time.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Wow, such judgemental and negativity towards your story. What a shame, guess I'm the only one that hasn't a problem with it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep just another cheating slut wife and cuckold story. In this case the wife gss turned into a Bisexual slut. And of course hubhy is a wimp cuck. These two characters deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was different. My wife has recently been on a kick of finding the most feminine transexuals and having me guess if they are male or female. There was one who I would have bet the house was female. She was pretty hot and I have to say, I found myself getting a bit hard. We shall see where this goes with my wife.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

That’s really a queer cuck story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Cucked by a tranny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it! more please!

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

Well, you have presented me with a whole new issue to get my head around. How do I feel about my wife having sex with a transgender woman? Let me think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please write part two!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x10 months ago

As an Empiricist, I would say that having yourself filmed using your Massive Masculine Organ on a cis-woman allows anyone who sees it to question your "womanhood".

Personhood, no.

I would actually say Gary has at least as much to lose as Tracy from this exposure.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She is a liar. How can Jim believe anytihng she says. She fucked a man, who wanted to be something in between. Drop the liar and look for somebody you can trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous