The Surprise Storm

Story Info
A Storm came out of nowhere for Kaylee. so did someone else.
2.3k words
3.75
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and stormy night. Kaylee rummaged around to answer the call coming in on her phone. She answered, seeing that it was her husband calling. He let her know that he wouldn't be home tomorrow night due to the storm continuing for the whole weekend. She told him she would be ok and hung up the phone. She sighed and walked into the kitchen to make herself a drink. She sat down at the table and sipped her drink as she looked out the window.

The wind blew through the trees causing them to sway back and forth. It was a beautiful sight to see. She watched as lightning lit up the sky and thunder boomed.

She took another sip of her drink and placed it down. She stood up and walked over to the window. She looked out into the darkness and wondered if anyone was watching her from somewhere.

She could feel someone looking at her. She turned around slowly to look behind her. There was no one there.

She turned back around and gazed out into the darkness. She felt someone grab her hand. She screamed and jumped, hitting the wall. She turned around to face whoever had grabbed her hand. He was wearing all black, even a black ski mask and gloves. In the brief time that she took in the image of this man, he quickly strolled over to her and grabbed her by the throat.

She gasped and tried to move away from the person. She couldn't. Her body was frozen in place.

"You're not going anywhere." He said in a low voice. "I don't want to hurt you but I will if you try to run. You won't get far." She struggled against his grip. She knew she couldn't fight off without getting hurt more. She began to cry and pleaded with him to let her go. He just laughed. "I'm not letting you go until I get what I want". His vice grip grew tighter as her eyes watered and bulged. She was even more terrified when he said that.

He released her throat and grabbed her arms. He spun her around and pushed her against the wall. He pressed his body against hers. His hands slid up and down her arms, causing goose bumps to form.

He leaned down and kissed her neck. She whimpered softly. He ran his tongue along her neck, making her shiver. He sucked gently on her neck, causing her to moan.

At that, with one hand, he grabbed the back of her red hair and yanked her head back. The bruising was already starting to form around her neck. With the other hand, he definitively took the back of her shirt and ripped it straight down, shooting the front buttons of the shirt in every direction. Kaylee was shaking now, both in anticipation and stark fear.

He ripped off her pajama pants too in the same fashion. She had worn a black thong underneath. He ripped those forcefully off as well. She was completely naked now. He threw her tattered clothes across the room and then slapped her ass harder than she'd ever been slapped before

She was trembling so much that she thought she would fall over. He wrapped his arm around her waist and picked her up. He carried her over to the couch and threw her down onto it. She landed hard, knocking the wind out of her. He spread her legs apart and shoved two fingers inside of her. She let out a loud moan betraying her actual desires. He pulled them out and put them to his lips. They were drenched in wetness.

He licked them clean. Then he shoved them back inside of her. He fucked her with his fingers while he bit her neck and earlobes. He was still holding her wrists together above her head. He held her there while he continued to fuck her with his fingers. She was moaning loudly now. He brought his mouth down to her ear and whispered. "You like that? Do you like my fingers fucking your pussy?"She nodded frantically. "Do you want me to fuck you with my cock?" She nodded again. "Say it." He commanded. "Fuck me with your cock!" She yelled. He smiled and shoved three fingers deep inside of her.

She screamed and started to buck her hips wildly. "That's right. Fuck yourself on my fingers. That's right. You like that, don't you?" He asked. "Yes" she moaned. "Say it again," He demanded. "Yes! Yes! I love it!" She cried. He pulled his fingers out and stood up. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the kitchen table. He bent her over the table and this time submerged his whole hand into her gaping sloppy pussy.

He slid into her easily. He grabbed her hips with one hand while the other fingered the dimple of her cervix. She gasped and cried out suddenly. she'd never felt fingers pushing against her cervix, threatening to pucker it. He proceeded to pound her relentlessly, this time using three of his fingers to grab and latch on to her cervix pulling it in and out while inside her pussy. She could feel herself building towards an orgasm as he pummeled relentlessly. He felt it too.

Suddenly, He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into her ass roughly. He made sure to leave his fist in there statically, so as to make sure she felt the full pressure of the fist. And so she came. And so many things happened all at once. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She undulated gibberish while she screamed. Her legs shook uncontrollably. And her pussy lips quaked and sucked in, forcing out a gush of squirt. He let the orgasm reach its end after 22 long seconds. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and shoved them into her mouth. He forced her to taste her own juices and ass.

He pushed her away from the table. Little did she realize that her ass had prolapsed. He grabbed her by the hair again and dragged her up the stairs with her prolapse hanging out. He threw her on the bed and showed her prolapse to her. Kaylee didn't know what to say or think.

She looked at him and said "What do we do about that?"

He smiled and said "I have a plan."

He went to get something. He returned with a small jar of Vaseline. He finally took off his mask, shirt, and pants and climbed onto the bed next to her. it was her Indian lover from the craft fest from months ago. They had been planning an encounter like this since then

He spread her legs apart and put the jar of Vaseline between them. He rubbed it around her asshole and then slowly inserted it into her ass pushing the prolapse back in. She tensed up immediately.

He stopped. "Relax." He told her.

She relaxed and he pushed it back in. It was a lot bigger than before but she didn't seem to mind. She began to move her hips around and grind on it. He slapped her ass and told her to stop. She stopped.

"You are not allowed to enjoy this." He said sternly.

"But I'm so close already with that jar in my ass!" she whined.

"No, you aren't. You will not cum until I give you permission." he said.

"Please Sir, please let me cum. Please, I need it so bad." she begged.

"You will not cum until I say so. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir." she replied.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face into his crotch. "Suck my cock." he ordered. She eagerly obliged. She wrapped her tongue around the tip and licked the pre-cum that was oozing out. He moaned. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from his cock. "I want you to look at it." he commanded. She turned her head and looked at his cock. She could see it twitching and throbbing. "You want it don't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir." she replied.

"Then beg for it." he said.

"Please sir, may I suck your cock? Please let me suck your cock!" she begged.

"Not good enough," he said.

"Please sir, may I suck your 9.5" cock? May I suck your big dark cock? May I please suck your rock hard uncircumcised blessing of a cock?" she pulled out all the stops in her mind and begged.

"That's better," he said. She wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and as soon as she was in place he slammed her entire head down on his cock down to the root. She had no choice but to move her mouth up and down the shaft. He dictated the intensity which progressively increased.

She was gagging and drooling all over his cock. He grabbed her by the hair and held her there. He began to pump his cock into her throat. He fucked her throat for several minutes.

She couldn't breathe and she felt like she was going to pass out. He finally released her. "Breathe," he said. She gasped for air and he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He fucked her throat once more.

He pulled out and she gasped for air again. This time he grabbed her by the hair and held her there. He began to fuck her throat again. She couldn't breath and she started to panic. He held her there.

"Don't worry. I'm going to let you breathe soon." he grunted as he slammed away. He was at a breakneck pace now. She gasped for any air through her nose as she continued to gag. She was drooling all over his cock. All the sounds were making her wet to a staggering degree, her own precum leaking onto the floor now.

Finally all 9.5" pulsated with his bodily fluids, engorging in thickness and contracted in her mouth, releasing the liquid gold she desired even as she was about to pass out. The ejaculation was such an intense surge that it shot into the back of her throat and got sucked up through her nose.

As she was sputtering on the cock through her mouth she had his cum shoot out forcefully out of her nose. She had never been throat fucked that forcefully to finish with that result. It was luxurious.

He held her there and watched her struggle to breathe, still sputtering for air. Finally, He released her and she gasped for air. She felt weak and drained. her limbs seemed heavy like she ran a marathon. He commanded, "Now lick up every drop of my cum". She couldn't hold herself up anymore and collapsed to the floor. She was spent.

He rolled her over and laid her on her side. He removed the Vaseline and wiped himself clean with a towel. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He tasted his own salty precum on her lips.

He helped her up and led her to the bathroom where he cleaned her up and gave her some water. They both showered together and he dried her off. She looked at him and said "Thank you".

He smiled and replied "You're welcome." They walked back to the bed and he kissed her deeply and passionately. He took her freshly cleaned nipples into his mouth and lovingly nibbled them. He asked if she wanted to continue their session.

She replied "Yes". He ordered her to get on all fours on the bed and spread her legs wide open. He went to his duffel bag where he got the vaseline and brought out a large dildo and handcuffs. He lubed it up and inserted it into her pussy. Then he asked her, " would you like to use these tonight?".

Kaylee thought to herself quickly that maybe she'd like to see how he would use them next time and explained that to him. he grinned and said to her, "don't worry I have something fun planned for next time with these"

With the dildo firmly in place, he stroked his hard cock again, ready to finally fuck. She was eager and her body showed it, tits hanging firmly erect, bright red hair still drying, and her breathing was increasing in anticipation.

As he entered her, he spoke softly in her ear about how the dildo was an exact mold of his own dick and how she now was getting double penetrated by two of him. The thought was tantalizing to her. In hitched breaths she remarked back, "I didn't think it was possible to get fucked by two of you but I'm all for it".

At that his cock dove straight in, stabbing into her already puckered cervix, while the formed dildo grinded up against her g spot. She felt so full like never before. She loved that all these random fantasies were finally coming through. He thrusted again and again into her cervix, stabbing a bit deeper each time. It was pure bliss as she closed her eyes and focused on the mounting orgasm to come. As she approached her destination, she yelled to him, "fuck me deeply! I love feeling all of you! I'm addicted!".

He grunted harder and harder with his last few strokes and yelled, "here it comes!". At that, he stabbed one last time and shot his load straight into her cervix, fully puckering it and pulverizing the depths of her pussy.

To her, that's what it felt like. When he was done cumming, he grabbed the dildo and himself and forcefully pulled out, causing his load and her squirt to shoot out with him like a geyser. She crumpled on to the bed, and so did he. Both were too tired to do anything else. They cuddled and gave small kisses to one another. What a fantasy of a night for them both.