The Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad got up and left me alone with Nick as he went on his mission. I took another sip of my coffee as I watched Brad slice my bagel and drop it in the toaster. My brain was starting to get up to speed as the caffeine kicked in and took effect. I looked over by the pool and noticed Kim dipping her feet in the water as she talked to Logan and Max who were taking a dip.

"What do you say we go get you a dress for tonight? I want to take you to this romantic place up in Lahaina and I would love to see you in a dress that is as stunning as you are."

My heart started beating faster at the thought of going on a romantic date with Nick. Once again, his words controlled my body. He not only turned the speed up on my heartbeat, but the blood rushed to my cheeks when I heard him refer to me as stunning. I could feel myself blushing and turned my face slightly to hide my response and tried to maintain a little bit of control over my own reactions.

"Never hide that lovely face. I mean it. You're a stunning woman that deserves to be shown off, not hidden. "Nick declared as he gently brushed the hair from my shy face.

I turned back towards him pushing my cheek into his firm palm. I loved how his hands felt against my skin. The power of his words rushed into me and filled me with confidence as his tender hand sent a shiver through my body. I couldn't help but let my eyes close and imagine his hands caressing the rest of me. It felt like time stopped as his masculine energy wrapped itself around me like a soft winter blanket.

"Here you are honey." Brad announced as he set my plate down in front of me.

I finished my coffee and bagel and then excused myself to go get ready for the day. Brad followed me up to our room and jumped in the shower while I picked out what I was going to wear for the day. I told him about going shopping with Nick and he was happy for me to get a new dress.

"I agree with him, you deserve it." He confirmed.

Brad was going shooting with Max and Logan again and we agreed we would talk again before I left for my date with Nick that evening. I jumped in the shower and rinsed the excitement from the night before off my body. It took me longer than normal to shower I was taking extra care, especially shaving. I wanted to be perfect for Nick. As soon as I was finished, I headed downstairs to Nick and the waiting limo that took us south to Wailea.

It felt as if we had never been apart. It was as if the last few months never happened, and we picked up right where we left off at the lake. I felt safe and secure on his arm as we strolled through the shops occasionally stopping to look at a dress that caught my eye. I was enjoying the time together. He had a way of making me feel special, and I was proud to be seen with him. Nick was handsome and radiant. I could tell other women were jealous of me and that made me feel even more significant.

I noticed a simple black dress hanging in a window from across the plaza, and I was instantly draw towards it. The closer I got the more I loved it.

"Oh, that's nice." Nick assured as we got closer.

Without me even saying a word he knew exactly what I was looking at. Nick pulled the door open and guided me into the shop. I felt his hand gently encourage me as he placed it softly on my lower back.

"Oh, a Prada. very sexy." He confirmed as we got closer to the mannequin's nest.

It was perfect and I couldn't wait to try it on. A few seconds later and I was in the dressing room. I was lucky it was just my size, and it fit like a glove. I turned to the side and admired how it hugged my body. I could tell in the dressing room mirror, this was it. This was the one I wanted, and I knew Nick would love it too. The way it accentuated my curves and showed off all my best assets was ideal. I knew I wanted it and had to have it.

"What? You didn't like it?" Nick said surprised, as I exited the dressing room holding the dress by the thin spaghetti string straps.

"Oh no, I love it. This is the one."

"Well, I want to see it on you." Nick barked. "At least before I take it off of you." He quietly chuckled.

"In due time," I snickered, trying to tease him a little.

The nice girl helping us boxed it up for me and had it taken out to the car while we continued to walk around and look at the other shops. Nick wanted to take a break and get a bite for lunch, so we got a table at the Pint and Cork and shared a wonderful lobster salad. I was feeling a little tipsy when I finished my second chardonnay and Nick declared it was time to head back.

It was a short ride back to the house, and I just couldn't wait for Nick to kiss me. I took the opportunity as soon as the driver closed the door and leaned in pressing my lips to his. I wanted him to take me right then and there, but I knew he wouldn't let me off the hook quite yet. I knew he would make me suffer and toy with my emotions before he would allow me the pleasure of his dominance.

"I love the way you kiss." Nick whispered as he gently returned the affection.

Nick turned my face slightly with his hand and softly kissed my neck and ear.

"You have the most amazing skin. I love the way it tastes." He hissed.

I'm not sure if it was the wine or just the anticipation but I was dizzy with lust. I wanted him more than anything. I just wanted him to force me down and take me. Make me his once again. But I knew he was much more patient than that and would drag this delightful agony out for his own pleasure as well as mine. Only a few minutes went by, and we were back at Max's. The door to the limo swung open and the driver was offering up his hand to help me out.

"I have a few things I want to get done before we go out tonight, so just relax by the pool for a while. I have a surprise for you, that should be waiting out there already, so hurry up." Nick happily announced.

"And be ready by five. I'll be back to pick you up then." Nick called out as the driver closed the door and walked around to get in the driver's seat.

I was standing at front door looking back as Nick's limo pulled away. I wanted to know where he was going and why I couldn't go with him, but I was also curious what the surprise was he had waiting for me out back. When I went into the back yard, I saw a beautiful young woman standing patiently by a massage table she had set up under the shade of the palms.

"Good afternoon, ma'am, I have been waiting for you."

Nick was such a cool guy. He knew how much I loved getting a massage when we were at the Lake and had arranged for me to get one here while I waited for him to return. A few minutes later and I was laying on my stomach with a small towel the only thing covering my rear, as this woman worked her magic hands across my body. I felt so relaxed as she massaged the floral oil into my skin, loosening up every muscle and calming every fiber. The only thing I could hear was the relaxing sounds of the waves in the background and the gentle jostling of the palm fronds above me. I think I dozed off for a few minutes but was startled when I heard voices coming from the house.

"That looks so delightful."

I recognized that voice, it was Kim's

"I wish that was me, nothing beats a good massage" She continued.

"Your wife is so sexy."

I knew then that Brad was there too, but I was too involved to acknowledge either of them. I just lay there and enjoyed the sun on my legs and the hands on by back. Gradually my lovely masseuse worked her way down from my shoulders to the tips of my toes. She knew how to draw out every ounce of tension no matter where is tried to hide. I felt the last barrier disappear as the towel was pulled from me. I was completely naked now and loving the attention I was getting.

"Wow she sure is a sexy woman" Kim said again.

"Yes, she is." My husband agreed.

"How do you feel about not being able to be with her for a while?"

"I don't like it, but I understand." He explained.

"Are you sure you can follow through with it and not break your promises to Nick or your wife?"

"It's gunna be hard, but I'm gunna try my best. I don't wanna disappoint either of them."

"You think you can handle watching him make love to her? I mean I know you've watched her get fucked by other men before, but watching your own wife while she is being softly possessed by a man she truly loves is a hard thing for any man to handle."

I tried to listen carefully to every word they were saying. I wanted to know every thought going through Brad's head, but the vision Kim had just given me was more distracting than I could have imagined. The image of Nick making love to me, the feel of his weight as it pressed down on me, filled by mind. My body reacted to the thoughts of his soft touch and firm body pressing against mine as he took me for his own.

"I know it'll be hard emotionally, but honestly I can't wait to see it." I heard Brad admit.

All I could think was, yeah, it'll be hard alright. I bet your as hard as I am wet just thinking about it, you pervert.

"What about you? Are you ok with Nick having another lover?" Brad asked.

"We have an agreement. It works for us. He takes care of me, and I understand that he has his needs outside of our marriage. After all we do have a unique career and a unique lifestyle."

I wanted to continue listening to the conversation but the skillful hands kneading my ass drew my attention away from the words coming out of their mouth and back to the image of Nick having his way with me.

The sense of his strong member entering me filled my thoughts, and I caught myself pushing back raising myself off the table to push my surrogate's hands deeper between my legs. I was embarrassed by my unconcise movement, but she was a professional and took it in stride. She simply pushed my ass back down and continued her skillful manipulation.

I must have drifted off more than once before my present was over and I was helped up off the now clingy surface of the massage table. I thanked the lovely young lady for her effort and offered to get her a tip, but she assured me that Nick had taken care of everything already.

I picked up my clothes and headed up towards the room, completely unabashed at my nudity. I had been naked enough times in front of everyone at this house at this point it surely wouldn't matter if they saw me again.

"Hi sweetie," I said as I looked at my husband sitting at the table with Kim.

"Enjoy the show?" I laughed, knowing the answer already.

Kim had a mischievous smile on her face as she watched me approach.

"I think he did," Kim devilishly laughed.

I grabbed ahold of Brad's hand as I continued strutting by, leading him up to the bedroom with me. I wanted to get him alone for a few minutes before Nick came to claim me for the night.

I pulled him with me into the bedroom and gave him a giant kiss. Something about hearing him talk had made me understand him even more than ever before. I loved him for allowing me to enjoy the pleasure Nick gave me and at the same time I knew he loved me more than anything. I knew some women got angry or upset when they realized how much their husbands got off on watching them fuck other men. But the fact was my husband loved me enough to deal with the angst of it. Sure, he was a fucken pervert who got off on watching his wife with other men, but it wasn't because he didn't care. On the contrary, it was because he loved me and wanted to share in my pleasure.

I thankfully kissed him with everything in me. I wanted him to know how much I loved him and appreciated his sacrifices for me. I pressed my bare chest against his but all I could feel was the ruff cotton of his t-shirt. I made out with him for a few minutes and then looked over at the clock to see how much time I had.

"Oh fuck, its already four, Nick will be here in an hour and I'm nowhere near ready."

I instinctively pulled away from my husband and rushed to the bathroom. I needed to wash the oil and sweat off my skin from the day, before I slid into a seven-hundred-dollar dress.

"Can you help me get ready?" I asked as I turned the water on.

Brad agreed to turn on my flat iron and get a pair of stockings out for me to wear. I rushed into the still warming water and gently rinsed the day away. The floral smell of the massage oils left a pleasant stain on my skin, and I hated the idea of contaminating that with the harsh smell of my shampoo.

To my surprise, when I reached for the bottle, my shampoo was gone. In its place was a bottle I didn't recognize. A bright red bottle with a gold cap that read... a lightweight hydration + hibiscus water shampoo, with exotic hibiscus, lush passion fruit and juicy watermelon. I cracked open the bottle and took a whiff. It was a lovely fruity smell that matched the oil that had been worked deep into my skin. I knew it was another one of Nick's surprises and happily lathered up my hair.

I quickly got out of the shower and started drying my hair. I wanted to make myself as beautiful as possible for my first real date with Nick. I dried and styled my hair before painstakingly applying my makeup and double checked everything in the mirror.

As I left the bathroom and went to grab my clothes from the bed, I was surprised to notice a new bra laying there next to sleek white Prada box contain my sexy dress.

"What is this?" I asked as I picked up the surprise from the bed.

"I got that for you to wear tonight, I wanted to help make tonight something special, and show you how much I love you." Brad cried.

I wasn't planning on wearing a bra, but I didn't want to hurt Brad's feelings. It was after all a nice bra, certainly, worthy of such an occasion and appropriately strapless. The simple black fabric was embellished with a classic black filagree pattern. The simple design worked well with the dress I had found, and the strapless style was exactly what I would need with the thin string straps of my Prada. I was touched that not only had he bought me such a nice gift, but that he had the intuition to know that I would need something strapless as well.

There was no time to spend prolonging my thanks, I needed to get dressed and be ready before Nick got there, so I slid my husband's gift into place and quickly opened the box to what would soon be my favorite dress ever.

"Here are the matching panties honey." Brad exclaimed as he held them up for her to put on.

"Oh baby, I told you Nick prefers I don't wear any." I snarled as I adjusted my dress and pulled the thin straps into place. I was already wearing the bra I wasn't going to disappoint Nick by wearing panties as well.

Brad watched as his wife grabbed a pair of black sling backs from the closet and slid her feat hurriedly into them.

"I have to go baby," she snapped as she quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.

Brad watched as she ran out of the room, in a hurry and as excited as a teenager. It was a weird feeling watching her as she left on a date. A date he had agreed to. A date between his wife and her handsome seducer.

The rest of the night Brad couldn't concentrate. All he could wonder was what was Brooke doing with Nick. The distraction of the ruckus in the back yard wasn't enough to keep his mind occupied. Even when Kim was taking a pounding from Logan and Max on the edge of the pool, all he could think about was Brooke. Brad wondered if she was sucking his dick again, or if he was fucking her in the back of the limo. Was she bonding with him in a way Brad would never be able to compete with or was Nick just using her for his depraved sexual pleasure?

Even when Michelle and Ron returned from their outing and joined in the back yard fun, it wasn't enough to pull Brad away from his thoughts. The debauchery of the sex only reminded him of what might be going on without him, and how much he was missing out on. He would give up a year of his life right now just to be a fly on the wall and know what was going on with Brooke.

Brad decided to quietly excuse himself from the party and go up to his room. He was going to try and go to sleep so he wasn't tormented by the visions in his head. Of course, his plan was anything but successful and he tossed and turned, wide awake and thinking of nothing else. To his surprise he heard a buzz coming from the nightstand. It was a text message from Brooke.

Why don't you and your hard cock tell me what pics you'd like me to send you while I'm out? It read.

Brad was shaking with excitement. He didn't know how to respond. She couldn't know he was stiff as a board thinking of her out with Nick, but he was. He didn't know how to respond.

Any pics you send would be great. Was all he could think to say.

The phone was silent as Brad stared intently waiting for a response. A second later the phone buzzed and there it was.

It was a picture of the two of them sitting at a table with the sun setting behind them. The smile on her face said it all as her hand rested on Nick's chest. It was the classic lovers pose. The one everyone wanted to post on their Facebook page to show how in love they are.

Brad sat there staring at the picture studying the look on her face and the knowing grin on Nick's as he let the image sear its permanence on his soul. He was waiting for another picture to distract him, but it never came. Finally, he decided to respond on his own.

It looks like you are having a great time. I'm happy for you baby. He typed.

Seconds later... Oh god yes baby. Nick is amazing. Thanks again. I love you.

Then another picture appeared. It was a picture of Brooke's beautiful ass peeking out from under her dress. She was bending over slightly leaning on the limo and showing off her bottom for the camera. There was an unmistakable hand on her ass gently parting her cheeks and showing off the wetness of her pussy.

This is what he does to me baby. It read.

The next message appeared. Do you want to see more?

Yes, PLEASE. Brad wrote.

YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BEG, you're just dying to hear what he did to me...aren't you?

Before Brad could even respond to her questions, another message appeared.

It was a video clip of Brooke as she sat in Nick's lap in the limo. She was completely naked except for her stockings and high heels. And was leaning back kissing him as he wrapped his arms around her. One hand gently resting on her breast and the other softly moving between her legs. They were two lovers completely lost in each other oblivious to anything else in the world.

The sight of his wife with Nick was arousing. The pulsing in his cock mimicking the beating of her heart as it raced with desire. This moment was theirs. Brooke was completely melting in his arms and Brad was lost in the beauty of them together.

Another thumbnail appeared.

Brad was fixated on the image he saw. It was from Nick's point of view. He was looking down at Brooke who had pulled him out of his trousers and was licking the head of his cock. The look on her face was of pure joy. Unlike the animal lust Brad had witnessed before with her, this was pure submission. Her desire to please her master was the focus of this frame and it showed.

Brad waited and waited but no more messages appeared. After a while he got inpatient and text back.

Show me more!!!!

Her response?

YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BEG for details, you're dying to hear what he did to me aren't you?

That phrase. You're so cute when you beg was capitalized again. That was twice now. It was obviously meant to be a hint as to what she wanted from him. She wanted him to beg her for details.

Brad responded right away with, yes, I want so badly to hear and see every detail. Please show me baby.

Brad waited and waited but nothing. He sent three more messages, each more desperate, pleading for her to share more with him. Brad lay there staring at a dark phone waiting for it to light up with her next message, but none came.