The Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes seemed like hours as his mind went as dark as the rest of the room, Brad fell asleep only to be awoken to the sound of his wife stumbling in.

Brooke plopped down on the bed next to Brad and gasped. The night had gone so quickly she had barely had time to breath. She was exhausted and yet energized at the same time.

"So how was your night?" Brad asked in a knowing tone, as he turned to face her on the bed.

"Oh my god. It was amazing. I know you want to hear all about what I did with him honey, but there's no way to explain how he made me feel. The weight of his body on mine, the taste of his breath when he kissed me, his hands firmly holding me. The way he moved my body wherever he wanted it, however he wanted me. I forgot I was yours. I forgot all about you baby. The time we spent together, I belonged to him and him alone."

Brooke was rattling on like a schoolgirl after her first exciting date. She was so caught up in what she was feeling and thankful to have someone to tell.

"I wanted him to fuck me so bad baby. But he still wants to wait a little longer. He doesn't like the idea of making love to me with the memory of you inside me still so fresh in my mind. He doesn't want me to compare you two."

"He doesn't want you to remember what I feel like inside of you?" Brad fearfully barked.

"Honestly, I think he is trying to do you a favor baby. He doesn't want me to compare the two of you. I think he is trying to protect you, and my feelings for you to be honest."

Brad hardly had a chance to process that idea when Brooke continued with her giddy chatter.

"He is so gentle with me baby. You would love the way he touches me. He makes every nerve in my body tingle when he holds me tight. I can't help but give him every part of me." Brooke cooed as she reached down and started playing with her bare pussy.

Brad watched as she stirred her fingertip around her clit and continued.

"He is so commanding baby. Everywhere we go people can just tell he is someone to respect. It's such a turn on being with a man like him. He makes me feel like a princess. If anyone fails to treat me with reverence, he commands them, and they bend to him immediately. I want him to fuck me so badly baby, I just can't wait for him to take me and fill me."

The sound of wetness filled the room as Brooke fantasized about her lover, imagining what he would do to her on their next get-together. Brad thought he would take the opportunity to help her and reached down to join in her pleasure.

"Oh, baby I wish you could. I just don't think it's a good idea. We both promised to wait, and I would feel horrible if I lied to Nick and let you touch me like that." Brooke cried as she turned to look at her husband.

The light from the moon was casting a glow in the room and she could clearly see the swell in his underwear as he lay there listening to her.

"Oh baby, look at you. Your cock is so excited. Do you like to hear me talk about Nick that much?" She teased.

"I tell you what, I need to cum, and it looks like you do too, so why don't you play with yourself while I finish?"

Brad was reluctant to jerk off in front of his wife, but he didn't seem to have much choice. It was either that or try to go to sleep with blue balls. It didn't take long for him to decide to take her advice and soon his hand was inside his underwear.

"That's it baby jerk off for me while I think about Nick filling me with his perfect cock. I got to suck him again tonight and his cock is just amazing. I love the taste of it so much. It's so smooth and the head is so perfectly shaped. I love running my tongue along his shaft and feeling the veins in his cock as he guides me. The only thing that would be better would be feeling that hard cock inside my pussy."

Brad could feel the excitement boiling within him. He could see the picture Brooke was painting as if it was right in front of his face. The thought of her doing that to Nick was an incredible turn on.

"Take your cock out and stroke it for me." Brooke commanded.

"That's a good boy, please that cock for me while I finger my cunt. That's it, jerk yourself off while I take Nick's cock inside of me. Can you see it baby? Can you see the head of his cock as it forces the swollen lips of my pussy open? I can. I can feel him as he presses into me taking me for his lover.

I love the way his cock fills me, the way he slides inside of me and touches every nerve in me. I can't help it I have to have him. I can smell his musk as he starts to pump into me for the first time. He starts out slowly, but I can feel his desire to thrust faster and harder build. I know he wants to fuck me like a wild animal, but he is holding back trying to show me as much love as possible."

That word love stung a little as it entered through Brad's ear and rushed down into his cock. The passion Brooke was describing was amazing and Brad was as turned on by it as she was. He could feel the thin silky preview as it coated the head of his cock and lubricated his hand.

"I can feel the slickness of my juices as they coat his entire cock. I'm almost ready to have my first of many orgasms with his lovely dick in me. I can feel his swelling inside of me. I can feel my pussy start to quiver as his thrusts intensify. He is fucking me baby. Nick is fucking your wife and you are jerking off watching him."

Brooke lost her train of thought and started moaning louder and louder as her fingers darted in and out of her dripping pussy. She was cuming at the fantasy of Nick fucking her while her husband jerked off watching. The combination of her moans and the sounds of her wetness increased until she eventually lost control. Brooke seemed to be riding her orgasm down slowly, relishing the feeling of her slick fingers as they curled in and out.

"That a boy, come for me baby." Brooke taunted as Brad's dick let loose in his hand.

Rope after rope of Brad's warm baby goo shot uselessly into the night landing on his belly in a puddle of waste.

"Here you go baby, a little treat for you." Brooke purred as she took her hand from her pussy and fed it into Brad's panting mouth.

"I know how much you love to eat my wet pussy."

Brad eagerly took the gift he was offered and gulped down her slick surprise. The taste of Brooke was never so sweet as it was tonight. The game she was playing was well worth the frustration Brad was dealing with, he thought to himself as he desperately tried to clean her fingers.

"More?" She said as she pulled herself from his mouth and scooped up another serving for him to relish.

"That's it baby, eat Nick's cum from me, show me how much you love the taste of us mixed together in your mouth."

Brad knew she was still playing her little game, but he still felt dirty as he played along. Her flavor was unmistakable, but the thought of her pussy juices mixed with Nick's baby batter was intriguing. Brooke reloaded a few more scoops of her essence on her fingers and returned them to Brad's eager mouth before getting up to use the bathroom, leaving him to clean himself up.

Later that night Brad woke up with Brooke wrapped around him. She held him like a drowning swimmer holds onto a life preserver. She had no intentions of letting go of her husband no matter what games they played, and that brought a smile to Brad's face. He relished the feeling of her arms wrapped around him as he fell back to sleep in anticipation of the dreams yet to play out.