The Surrogacy Project

Story Info
A married couple signs up for a Colony Surrogacy Project.
8.3k words
4.09
14.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A request by a fan! This one is heavy on the sci-fi and involves some transformations, while still having tonnes of Fpreg and Mpreg and aliens. Enjoy :)

*****

The planet of Sacharine was about six thousand light years from the Sol system, west as the crow flies, located in the Perseus arm of the galaxy. It had been a barren planet, one of five in it's own solar system, smack in the middle between two planets that boiled and churned too close to the sun and two massive gas giants each the size of Jupiter. It had been mapped centuries ago by the Collective and designated as a possible terraforming site for carbon-based lifeforms should they so require. It was in the goldilocks range, perfect for habitat; it was just going to take another hundred million years to get there at current evolution.

So it had been left alone since discovery. The Collective began to expand across the stars slowly, a union of various alien species all coming together in peace, sharing technology and ideals, and striving to all work together in their pursuit of science and democracy. Things had progressed as they had for nearly one thousand years until the Collective discovered a small planet, third in its system, teeming with an abundance of life.

The planet was called Earth. The species called themselves human and there was seven billion of them all across the land mass. They weren't unremarkable in their appearance, there were plenty of lifeforms like them already in the collective. The humans were just starting the next stage of their technological development and were in the beginning stages of space travel. Well, some of them were. They were not a homogenous society and there was division on their planet. Wars and famine still took place between nations.

But one quickly changed their attitudes when they discovered that not only were they not alone in the universe and that there were over a hundred other species out there to meet them. The humans found themselves a small fish in a very large pond over night.

Immediately they requested to be a part of the Collective. The humans assimilated quickly, proving themselves to be rapid thinkers and quite dexterous in their ability to adapt to space. But what marveled the Collective was their ability to reproduce. There was simply no other species like it. They bred quickly, even for a Vorchik, and they matured quickly too. Earth had the highest population of any planet in the Collective even before they were discovered. They were considered unique for their abilities, and then they became even more valuable when it was discovered that their talents didn't stop there.

There was an anomaly in their DNA, the gene sequencing different to other species. Part of the Collective's goals were to catalogue and research all life they came across, and after the humans had been studied by their scientists, it was discovered the humans were going to be very useful. With only a slight modifier in their genes, it was found that human females could successfully carry to term over ninety percent of young of all species in the collective. This included the stone hard warrior race from T'Lork with hard armor plates for skin, the reptilian Shotu that resembled an Earth snake, even the Mysticals of Olanje, a race that had to live within the sea water of it's home planet.

The human women found their place within the collective as the breeders, hired by entire planets and species to explode their population, sometimes even saving them from extinction. They became a highly valuable commodity, to the point where human scientists, now equipped with Collective technology, were even able to adapt human males to become breeders, and with that there was now double an opportunity for everyone.

Soon it was commonplace to have humans on every planet in the collective, breeding for whoever wished to pay. And for new colonies, they were invaluable. The Collective expansion had been slow before, but with humans, they almost quadrupled their speed in the first decade. Two centuries late, the Collective had spread and catalogued nearly a fifth of the milky way galaxy.

Sacharine was chosen to be terraformed. The planet was seeded with Atmosphere Processors, hundreds littering the surface of the planet, and began to churn away, converting the primordial ooze and air into oxygen. Three decades after it had begun, the planet was deemed habitable. Gone was the lightning and ion storms which ravaged the skies, the molten rock and boiling rivers which had once run across the dirt. Now it was green fields, blue skies, and forests were starting to immerge. The planet had been seeded with life, and now the new animals swam through the oceans, insects buzzed through the flowers, and soon after came the first colony ships.

They dropped through the sky, great bulky ships equipped with all manner of provisions and equipment to create a comfortable life for everyone arriving. Collective ships would arrive periodically to top up supplies and medical equipment, bringing more colonists with them, but the initial landing was designed so that in the event of a major catastrophe galaxy wide, the people on this planet could be self sufficient in a worst-case scenario.

Within a week the first settlement was erected. The bulk transports themselves were used as the first buildings, designed to be moved apart, broken down, and turned into prefabricated shelters until the first printing generators could get up and running and begin proper construction. The largest cruiser was six hundred meters long, with over four hundred colonists inside. It was a long, oblong ship, designed by the Hageth, a winged species, who dealt in curves and smoothness with their designs. There were forty species on this ship, ten of each, and they all filed out, moving out into the great grassy plains to find a patch of dirt and claim it as theirs.

Certain species were more nomadic, others preferring a community, and it was up to the individual to decide where and how they would slot in with wider public. Some though had been given certain jobs, even from day one, and were already part of the small little government and services available for colonists since the initial landing.

Separate to the four hundred colonists that were part of this cruiser were four humans. In some ways they were the most valuable members of this colony. The colonists themselves had been selected for their prime breeding quality even amongst their species, so that they would flourish out here on this new world, fit and healthy and able to adapt to the conditions easily. But for some species, that still meant a gestational period of years, some only mated once every decade.

But with the humans, speed and health was what they were built for. The first week was focused on habitation, ensuring the cruiser was stripped and then rebuilt in a small commune for everyone. More ships would be arriving daily from the Collective from deep space with more tools, equipment and food, but the settlement was established without any issues. With everyone happy and things progressing quite well, the human couple Jovia and Venus Stern were called upon to begin their duty for the next foreseeable future.

"Who did you get?" Jovia asked. They were sitting in their house, a prefab structure constructed from 3D printed resin and steel, essentially a giant cube that was subdivided by white walls. This would be their home for the next couple of years, located right by the command structure of the cruiser and directly next to the colony medical bay.

"I got a clutch of Shotu." Venus said, sitting down at their small table. They were newly married technically, only for six months, but thanks to time dilation and travel from Jupiter, the real time was in decades. They'd met in school in one of the space stations in low orbit around the gas giant, a gateway port for all interstellar travel to and from the system. There were a few such stations located in Sol, all mega constructions designed to facilitate all species of the Collective as they travelled through their part of the galaxy.

Much like her namesake, Venus had ginger hair, light and fair, with high cheekbones and a slim body from living most of her life on the artificial gravity of the situation. Jovia himself was also slim but more athletic, prone to working out in the gym as much as he could. The two had been accepted into the surrogacy program due to their high natural health, and even better, they were a married couple. Both of them had been looking for a way to get out as soon as they could, and human surrogacy was the best way. The high need for humans only seemed to grow in demand across the galaxy.

"How many did they implant?" Jovia asked his wife. She was rubbing her belly, despite being less than a day pregnant. She was already smiling, touching herself there every second, as if trying to determine if she could already feel them growing. She'd always wanted to be a part of the surrogacy project. Jovia had been happy to please her and join in.

"Six they said. All healthy so far." She gave him a big smile, brown eyes glittering as she couldn't contain her happiness. "What's your first time going to be?"

"The Doctor told me I got three Yajinir." Jovia patted his own flat stomach underneath his shirt.

"Three? Good stars you're going to be huge!" His wife exclaimed. She wasn't wrong. Yajinir were the size this house alone when fully grown. Jovia always thought they reminded him of a troll from human folklore, huge lumbering creatures with arms as big as his own body, tusks and pale skin. But in reality they were incredibly intelligent, each one a genius in terms of Human capacity. But they were just slow, everything seemed to take ten times as long. Including their gestation. Hence why Jovia was carrying their children. He'd seen ten of them disembark the cruiser when they had landed, and a day later they were still only erecting their shelter, miles behind everyone else. Time for them was a much different pace.

"How does it feel?" Venus asked him. "Now that you've got extra parts inside you?" She giggled.

"Honestly no different at the moment." Jovia shrugged. He'd been surgically installed with a womb a week ago on landing, and when it had taken successfully, he and Venus had been given the go ahead to be implanted. "But I do feel hungry!"

"Me too! Let's eat!"

That night they had the food processor order up a big plate of printed meat, vegetables, rice, everything healthy and both of them would need to be perfect surrogates for their children. They laughed, enjoyed each other's company, and as they went to bed that night, both of them couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in the next nine months.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Almost overnight, Jovia and Venus found their bodies begin to change, something none of them had expected. Despite being naturally healthy, their bodies had been given some gene sequencing to help with all the natural side effects of pregnancy and birth, boosting their already strong maternal instincts, and so thankfully morning sickness wasn't a problem for them. They both found themselves quite energetic in their first trimesters, happy and outgoing, joining other colonists in exploring their new world, getting to know their neighbors.

In particular they spent time with the Yajinir and Shotu, who were continually grateful for what the married human couple was doing for them. They were showered with gifts, some Jovia couldn't even comprehend what they were and had to have Venus run an AI scan on the objects when they got back to their habitat to determine what purpose they served. Typically though it was just food native to their planet which they couldn't even eat even if they wanted too.

The human couple were revered among the populace, as was the other humans who had come with them, Alexander and Stella. They were young like Jovia and Venus, this couple from Mars, and had the tall, lanky bodies to be expected of Martian's on low gravity. They were both blonde, just married as well, and were already carrying babies just like them.

Jovia and Venus spent a lot of time with them, everyone rubbing each other's bellies, excited for what was happening to them and what the next stages would be like. It wasn't unusual for all four to sit there, idly stroking their slowly growing bellies while they chatted and talked to the late hours of the night, none of them given any hard duties at all except to rest and stay pregnant.

When they weren't hanging out with Alexander and Stella, Jovia and Venus spent most of their time in their habitat, clothes off, in bed. Their sex drive lately seemed to be going through the roof. It's not that it had been bad before, they were young and newly married, they'd been quite adventurous even before arriving on Sacharine. But now it felt almost constant. Perhaps it was the hormones?

Either way, as they neared the end of both of their first trimesters, their bellies starting to look bloated and beginning to swell, they could barely keep their hands of each other's bumps and their own. Venus preferred it when Jovia took her from behind, that way he could cradle her stomach while he pumped into her, making her moan and cum harder than she ever had before.

Jovia in return enjoyed it when he got on his back, Venus on top, riding him, feeling her churn around his shaft and she would lean down, rubbing his belly, giving him kisses even as she bounced up and down on top of him. He would cum, shooting his load into her already fertilized womb, only for a few minutes to go by and they would start again. It ended up being how they maintained their exercise regime. Their habitat was humid, the moans and screams of ecstasy endless, as they fucked each other constantly.

It was in the fourth month when the first big event happened. Jovia had just woken up, yawning, Venus waking up beside him. Their bellies were now starting to get really big, looking bigger than just simple bloating now. They'd fallen asleep facing each other, bumps touching, and Jovia smiled at how much he enjoyed that. Clothes were not something they wore anymore inside, and the look of his pregnant bride always found Jovia at full mast, not counting his morning wood.

Still, he had to pee first before they began their long day of love making. Leaving Venus snoring too herself, Jovia headed to the bathroom, half groggy, slowly waking up.

"Hey hon?" He called out to Venus a moment later. "Venus?"

Venus sat up in bed. Jovia seemed alarmed. "What is it?" She asked.

Jovia came running back into the room, holding his belly. He had a look of shock on his face. "I felt them move!"

He almost bounced on the spot, so elated. "Their moving! I can feel the babies moving!"

Venus jumped out of bed, running over to him, a huge smile on her face of surprise. "Oh my God! Let me feel!" Her hands joined Jovia's on his belly, moving around, pressing in. Suddenly she felt it, his belly distending ever so slightly. "There! I can feel them!"

Jovia was ecstatic. "It's so cool!" They kept their hands on his belly, moving them about, only to feel more movement occasionally from all across his swelling dome.

"What's it feel like?"

He tilted his head. "Strange. Almost like my stomach is rumbling... or I have gas. But it's different. It kinda feels good." He gave another big smile. "Hello my babies. It's nice to meet you."

"Jovia..." Venus looked at him, her eyes removing themselves from his belly, as she looked him up and down. "Look. Your skin."

"What do you mean?" He asked. He looked at the rest of his body. "What the hell...?"

Jovia's skin was turning a bright yellow, almost golden color as they watched him. It started out from his navel and was spreading to all the extremities of his body. Jovia moved his hands, watching, as his skin changed color. "What's happening?"

"It's the Yajinir!" Venus said. "You're camouflaging like they do!" Yajinir, in order to account for their slowness, had developed an evolutionary ability to adapt their skin to their surroundings, blending in perfectly to their backgrounds. Even with their immense size, it was still commonplace for others to walk completely by them and not even notice they were right there. A perfect defensive mechanism.

"How? I don't have any DNA of theirs... oh!" He stopped, suddenly realizing. "The babies?"

"It has to be right?" Venus agreed. "The babies inside you might be affecting your own body." She giggled at her bright golden man. "Guess gold means you're happy?"

Jovia could only laugh along as well. "I guess so... I wonder what other colors I can turn?"

Needless to say, they attempted to find out. Jovia took Venus right there and then, throwing her onto the bed. She immediately spread her legs, her slit always warm and wet for him, the hormones within her body meaning she was forever eager for him to slip inside her. In he went, fucking her hard and quickly, causing her to explode in orgasm almost immediately.

Jovia found his skin beginning to from gold to a whiter, pinker color, as he felt himself getting closer. Venus held his belly, feeling his babies kicking even greater, woken up by the furious pounding of his father. His cock pummeled inside his wife, making her scream over and over again, until he climaxed with her, his skin turning bright pink as he spurted his cum within her, coating her insides, and collapsed next to her in a passion, both of them covered in sweat.

Two days later, Venus felt the first kicks of her babies within. The two of them would sit together every night from then on, hands on each other's bellies, feeling the babies move. Venus's tended to be more active, there were six of them after all, and they moved far quicker and smoother within her. Shotu resembled snakes upon birth, with stubby limbs, so they had far more movement than the three Yajinir within Jovia, who just liked to kick for the most part.

"They're already moving so much! I wonder what it's going to be like at the end." Venus said as one of her particularly robust children moved from one side of her belly to the other, the movement rippling across her stomach.

"They're only going to get bigger. And more energetic. But I think we are going to be OK. We've got each other." Jovia said. Venus smiled at that, her face full of love as they sat together on the couch. Each one with a hand on their own and each other's bellies. Jovia's was giving bumps here and there, large ones when they happened, while Venus's appeared as almost waves undulating underneath her skin.

"Would you be able to pass me my drink?" Jovia asked her. He'd put a mug of hot chocolate on the small table beside their couch and forgotten about it while he and Venus had gotten comfortable next to each other.

"Sure." Venus said. She turned slightly, her belly still not that cumbersome, and leaned over to get his mug.

But as she did, the strangest thing happened. Her lower body stayed in place, not moving. The mug was a meter away, out of Venus's reach. She'd have to move closer to grab it. But as she sat there, she reached out for the mug, and her arm stretched.

Her arm became longer, growing in length by a foot, as she grabbed the handle of the mug.

Jovia was gob smacked. "Holy crap! Your arm!"

Venus seemed unconcerned. She brought the mug back to her, arm shrinking back to its regular size as she smiled, blowing on the hot cup before passing it to Jovia.

"Discovered this the other day. Just after we noticed your ability to change colors." She said smugly. "I figured if you had some traits of the babies inside you, then I probably did as well."

"Wow!" Jovia couldn't believe it. He looked at his wife in surprise. "You certainly kept that to yourself for a while!"

"Just looking for a chance to surprise you." She giggled. "I haven't tested it fully yet, but I think I'm only going to get more flexible. Shotu are known for being able to squish and compact themselves like snakes and twist around anything. Maybe I'll be able to do that by the end of nine months."