The Surrogacy Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jovia couldn't wait to find out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Jovia and Venus reached past half way and towards their third trimester, it was like their bodies suddenly kicked into overdrive. They both became very pregnant, very quickly. Every day Jovia seemed to wake up and be slightly larger than the day before, his belly the size of a beachball by six months in. The triplets within him were rapidly growing, and he'd found his appetite had doubled as well to keep them nourished.

Beside him, her arms always wrapped around him every morning, was Venus. Her limbs had taken on an even more elastic quality now that she was hyper tensile and completely flexible, able to curl herself almost like a snake if she wished. When they fell asleep, she would wrap her arms around him, cuddling him, her head resting on his shoulder, her belly resting against his, her legs wrapped around his own.

Jovia thought that there was more than just the physiology changes happening within his wife, but some personality differences as well. She was coiled around him like a Shotu did with their mate. He himself had noticed that he was reading more in his down time, studying, learning. Perhaps the intelligence of the Yajinir was being absorbed within him as well? He awoke every morning in a soft shade of gold typically, happy and content. The other day though Venus had awoken to find him completely camouflaged against the bed, and had been alarmed for a moment that she was somehow curled up against a ghost.

And just as everything else got bigger in their lives, so too did their sex drive.

This morning he had awoken first from all the kicking going on inside him. Thankfully he was still getting enough sleep, his babies not making it too awkward for him most of the time, but it seemed this morning they wanted to get up and start their day early. Jovia groaned as the light of his new sun poured in through the slats of window, summer time in this hemisphere of the planet, and the morning was starting early.

Kicks within his belly had moved his hands down to the slope of his stomach, cradling his unborn alien children, trying to get them back to sleep. However, it didn't take long for him to realize he was the last one awake.

"Good morning husband." Venus purred in his ear. Her arms were coiled around his body, stretched out, impossibly long as they wrapped around him, cradling him. They must have gone around him at least twice as she lay to the right of him, her arms keeping him warm and snug.

However as he came awake, he realized her hands were currently grazing underneath his dome, fingers stroking between his legs, softly and teasingly.

"Good morning wife." Jovia gave her a big smile. She was looking right at him, eyes staring straight into his, a glitter within them. "Have you been awake awhile?"

"Not too long." She purred again. Her belly was pointed into his, her navel popped early on, while his was still to go. He could feel her children moving underneath her skin, rubbing up against his own children, who kicked back in return. Venus kept stroking his cock, which had risen up to full mast in the meantime, while their children attempted to communicate between the two wombs.

"It seems like you need something?" Jovia teased her.

"I think you know what I need." She started kissing the nape of his neck, slowly, hot wet kisses feeling delightful on his skin.

"I guess I could be tempted..."

Venus gave him a quick, loving bite on the neck, before she began uncurling herself from around him. Arms unfurled, sliding underneath his back and over his belly as they returned to normal size, Venus had a big grin as she jumped up onto their bed. As Jovia lay there, all he could see was the big massive swell of his belly before him, blocking out anything from underneath. He'd last seen his cock over a month ago. Now the only time he ever saw it was if he looked in the mirror.

She got on top of him, straddling him, her own belly protruding out from her. She flipped her hair behind her shoulders, her waif appearance making her own pregnancy seem that much larger. Even now, at six months, both of them were ballooned out, and as she sat atop him, they could press their bellies into one another.

"I need you husband." Venus groaned. He could feel the heat already billowing out of her from between her legs. She was always ready, her hormones raging, her desires seemingly unquenchable. Jovia couldn't blame her. He was going through the same thing.

He felt her grab his shaft, moaning as she felt how hard it already was for her. Thick and engorged, Jovia saw his skin begin to change color from gold to pink as Venus sat herself down.

The tip penetrated right inside her, finding that warm, moist slit where he spent most of his time these days. She was already wet for him, her lust boundless, as she came down on top of him, letting him slide all the way inside her in one go. Immediately she started moaning louder, rubbing her own belly, working herself up as she let herself adjust to Jovia being inside her.

"You look so beautiful like that." Venus said, looking down at him.

"I feel like a whale." He murmured.

"No. You look so handsome to me. The best you ever looked."

Venus started to grind herself up and down on him now, rising her hips up, and then sinking back down slowly. She was taking her time, Jovia's cock sliding in and out just enough to make them hornier, but not enough to bring them to a quick climax. Venus wanted to prolong it.

"I can't wait to see how big we get." Venus moaned. "I want to see us get so big together we can barely move! Perfectly pregnant like that!"

Jovia grunted. Though they had not talked about it openly, it was fast becoming obvious between the two of them how much they were enjoying their current situation. Jovia couldn't even imagine himself no longer being pregnant anymore. He had gotten so used to the shape of himself, the feeling of the weight in his belly, and how much he enjoyed having his babies move around inside him. He felt more energetic than ever before, more connected with his wife who was going through the same thing. He wanted to be pregnant for as long as possible.

He felt his cock throb harder as Venus bounced even harder atop him. She was moaning so much that Jovia didn't even know if she had cum yet, or she was just riding one long orgasm. His own thighs were wet, covered in juices as Venus squirted all over him.

Jovia's skin turned even brighter pink as his orgasm got closer. Venus saw it, smiling through her moans. He had such a large tell now.

"Fill me up baby. Fill me up with your seed. I want it!"

She arched her back, her hands extending out behind her to rest on the bed. They elongated, allowing her belly to protrude right out to him so that she could keep her balance while she rode him. Their bumps were knocking one another as they fucked, rubbing up against each other, their babies squirming, as Jovia reached his climax. He went bright pink all over in a starburst as he came, screaming out loud, shooting his load deep into his wife. He felt his balls tighten and constrict as his pregnant body shock, spraying his cum deep into her womb.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At nine months, Jovia and Venus were huge! Due to their nature of their pregnancies, and both carrying multiples, they'd expected to get big. But perhaps not this big.

Jovia's belly was so large that he couldn't even sit down with his legs closed together. He had to keep them continually spread as his belly ballooned out in front of him and dropped between his thighs. His three Yajinir babies were almost ready to be birthed, and thankfully he wasn't going to have to push them out. That would have torn him in two. He was already booked in for his operation in two weeks.

Venus was just as big as he was as well, her own belly stretched to the limit as the babies inside were almost in constant movement. She was having some trouble sleeping these nights as they always seemed to be active, moving about within her womb, all six happily playing. Thanks to her female physiology, the doctor had actually given her the all clear to give birth naturally, and her due date was around the same time as Jovia's.

They were both hoping that it would happen within a day of each other, that way they could be there to support their partner. They wanted to be there for each other's delivery. With the births so close now, they had gone through their final changes as well. Jovia's nipples had started to tingle, an arch starting to develop within them all the time, and his chest had puffed up. The medical staff had said it was natural, but they doubted he would actually ever produce milk. The pregnancy hormones within him were just going through their motions.

Venus herself had gone up three cup sizes over the last nine months, and now she had begun to lactate. Unfortunately, her milk was going to be incompatible for her children, who would need actual Shotu and the medical team to ensure their survival from day one. The Shotu and Yajinir clans had arrived back to the cruiser from the lands they had set out to settle, and were staying close by now as word of the imminent births reached them. More gifts were bestowed upon the couple, more thankyous, and it reached a point where Jovia and Venus decided to stay inside just to avoid them.

They only time they went out was for medical checkups at the medbay, waddling their pregnant bodies the short distance there, or to go visit Alexander and Stella. The other human couple were just as big as they were, overly pregnant and expecting any day. The changes to their body had been just as dramatic, the hormones from the babies within them having the same effect that had happened to Jovia and Venus.

"Maybe I could go some Yajinir babies after this lot." Alexander said, grunting as he sat down. They had gone over for dinner at their habitat, one final meal together before things became too hectic. Not a single one of them was wearing a shirt, no clothing big enough to fit all four pregnant bellies. It was just shorts for them all. The women wore only bras, which were being stretched tight as both of them had grown as big in that department as any other.

"Fond of something a little less drastic?" Jovia asked. His body was almost like a rainbow these days, his skin in constant flux dependent on his emotion. The only way he could stop it was by concentrating hard which could be tiring, so most of the time he let his new physiology go natural. Right now it was a shade of yellow as he ate his meal, a pasta dish that was one of Stella's recipes. Happy and content.

Alexander laughed as he patted his swollen belly. There were a few stretch marks starting to form around the sides now, his navel like a button right on the top of his dome. "Perhaps less drastic." He winked. Alexander was currently carrying a litter of Verka, another reptilian species fairly close in the galactic plane to Earth. He had developed a large boney ridge down his back, similar to the species spine, as well as a bony tough tail that resembled an Earth crocodile's. All his pants now had a hole in them at the back to accommodate his new appendage.

Stella laughed. "I like your tail." She said. "And the doctors said it can disappear after you give birth so you're ready for whatever comes next." She patted her husband's belly for emphasis. Stella was currently carrying a clutch of the amphibian Ucla, an aquatic species. They were frog like, fast swimmers, but they only mated once every decade. So Stella was vastly increasing that process. Within her belly were nearly a hundred eggs, each the size of a small fruit like a lychee, fertilized and ready to be born. Stella was going to deliver naturally as well, and had to do so in water. A special birthing pool had already been set up for her when it was time. For Stella, she'd grown gills behind her ears, which she had been using quite often in a hydro pool in one of the cruiser's rec habitats, and had also developed webbing around her hands and feet.

"I wonder who we will get next time?" Venus wondered aloud. Her body was so flexible now, Jovia had gotten used to her stretching around, limbs moving everywhere, as she never really had to bother getting up. She was reaching across the table, grabbing the salt, arm almost two meters long, moving with such grace it was like she had been born this way.

"There's still thirty-eight other species within the bounds of this settlement." Alexander said. "Not all will wish to use the surrogacy program of course, but, I suspect we won't ever get the same species again. We are going to be pregnant for the next twenty years at least."

Jovia nodded. Under the table he was having a hard time hiding his excitement at that. Being so pregnant, surrounded by so many pregnant people... he was in his element. Venus smiled at him, knowing what was happening. They all continued to eat, talking away, as one of Venus's hands fell underneath the table, and began to stretch itself over to Jovia.

He let out a groan. Alexander and Stella looked over to him. "You OK?"

He smiled, waving his fork at them. "Just the kids." He said, patting his belly. "One of them just gave me a big kick."

"I know that feeling." Alexander laughed.

Jovia smiled. He thought he covered that pretty well. None of them caught onto the fact that his wife's hand had slipped underneath his shorts and had grasped his cock, slowly stroking him off underneath the table. She was far enough away from him that she wouldn't have been able to reach normally, but thanks to her hyper flexible body, anything was now possible.

Jovia didn't look at his wife, trying to concentrate on eating and paying attention to the conversation, as Venus extended her hand and flattened it, grasping his entire length, and slowly pumped him. He couldn't help himself and his skin tone began to change from gold to pink in an instant.

"Are you OK Jove?" Stella asked.

He gave a small nod. He already felt himself getting closer to the edge. Venus just had a small smile on her face, continuing to work him up, her hand rubbing right up and over his cock head. He couldn't even reach his length anymore, his humungous belly prevented him from being able to reach down there, but thankfully thanks to their athleticism and Venus's flexibility, they were still able to have regular sex even in their current conditions.

"I'm fine." Jovia said. He certainly wasn't. His body had now gone bright pink.

"Are you sure? Your skin..."

Venus began pumping him harder. He couldn't stop himself. He was too hard and horny. He grunted again, his fork dropping on his plate, as he felt his cock stiffen. Suddenly he was firing thick ropes into his pants, spraying them from the inside, thick cum boiling out of him as his wife brought him to climax. He was hot pink, sweating, as he let out a final groan.

"Sorry." He said, whispering, shooting his wife a dirty look. Her hand retracted, covered in his own seed, as she gave him a cheeky wink. "The babies just got really active for a moment there."

Alexander and Stella looked at each other, saying nothing, just shrugged. Eventually Jovia's skin returned back to a soft golden yellow while Venus carried on as if nothing had happened, making jokes and laughing.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"That wasn't a nice little stunt you pulled there." Jovia said, admonishing his wife. They were back home and it was late. He was sitting on their couch, naked, soiled pants thrown into the recycler. His skin was a red color, as he was annoyed at his wife.

"Oh no one noticed." Venus laughed. She had her head in the fridge, massive belly hanging underneath her, as she looked for a late-night snack. "And no one could even see your pants tucked all the way underneath there."

"That's not the point. I don't want to make things awkward between them."

"You don't think they aren't like us?" Venus said. "Ah! Knew it was in here..."

She stood up, a doughnut in her hand, as she closed the door. She took a big bite out of the pasty, licking her lips, happy. "I talk to Stella all the time when we go for our walks. They're just as active at home as we are."

"Really?" Jovia raised an eyebrow. He'd never really talked to Alexander about it, nor had the conversation ever come up during one of their dinners.

"That's right." She said, waddling over to join him on the couch. Her own clothes were discarded as she did, hand whipping about around her as she undid her bra and pulled her shorts off. She joined Jovia on the couch. "They can't get enough of each other. Only it's harder for them without having someone super flexible. They use the pool a lot."

Jovia nodded. "It would take a lot of the weight off."

"Alexander has his tail. It keeps him balanced in the water, and Stella has her gills naturally. It's the best thing for them."

"I guess so..." Jovia found his hands once again on his belly, rubbing the swell of it, as he sat there in thought. His babies were only slightly moving at the moment, seeming to be asleep right now. He was thankful for that. When they were awake, their kicks were becoming quite strong. It could be a little rough. His skin was slowly turning from red back to yellow.

"Come on grumpy, let's get ourselves taken care of before bed." Venus said. She plopped the last bit of doughnut in her mouth, munching away.

"Ok but it's your turn." He said. "You owe me for before."

Venus gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh really dear husband?" Without having to get up, she extended her hand over to the kitchen bench top and grabbed a bottle of skin lotion a few meters away. "I guess I can live with that."

As she brought the lotion back over to them, she turned around in the couch so she was facing more towards him, belly resting between her legs on the couch. Jovia's own belly was between his legs as they lay spread apart, his skin now fluctuating between pink and gold.

"I get an extra special massage." He said, grinning at her, sinking back further into the couch. Venus gave him a look.

"You're pushing it."

"You love me." He blew a kiss at her.

Venus undid the lid of the jar, unscrewing it, placing it on top of her belly. It had become a shelf for her, just like it had for Jovia. Her hand dipped into the jar, getting a good scoop of lotion, and she rubbed both of her hands together.

"I'm annoyed how little stretch marks you have." Venus said. She pressed her hands into his belly, covered in the warm lotion, and began to spread it all over his skin.

"Guess I'm just built for it better than you." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Men are better at being pregnant."

She snorted. Venus had barely any stretch marks herself, but from what there was, they were just around her sides. Considering they had plans to do this for the next two decades, they needed to take care of their bodies as much as possible. And there was no telling how big they would get in future pregnancies either. They made sure to try and keep their bellies lotioned up as much as possible now that they were this big.

For both of them though, this had become a bonding experience. Venus's hands rubbed into his skin, starting at his navel which had finally popped, and moving out in a circle. Warms hands pressed into his belly, and he had a big smile on his face as she lovingly took care of him.

"Quiet tonight." She said, grabbing some more lotion to put on her hands.

"Yeah. I can see yours are awake." Jovia said. Venus's belly was rippling again, large bumps rising and falling as her babies continued to swim inside her.

Venus put one hand back on Jovia's belly while her other hand patted her own. "This one just won't stay still." She said. She prodded a finger into her belly, and was met with a prod from the inside. She giggled every time she did that. Shotu babies loved to respond back to their mother.