The Surrogacy Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Venus continued to rub the lotion into his belly, his skin began to gloss up, and turn a brighter shade of gold. A few kicks within his womb reached up occasionally to greet Venus's hand, but for the most part they stayed quiet, happy within their father.

After about ten minutes Venus had him completely oiled up. His entire dome all the way down to his crotch and up to his nipples had been covered in her hands. No more stretch marks were going to come along today at least. She gave him a kiss on his belly when she was done, smiling at him.

"My turn!"

She jumped back on the couch, shoving the jar of lotion at him, a cheeky smile on her face. Jovia laughed, taking the lotion from her. She knew he enjoyed this just as much as she did doing it to him.

For Jovia though, it was a little bit more difficult. He didn't have the ability to stretch his limbs like Venus did, so he had to move the bulk of his body around to face her, grunting as he shifted the huge weight of his belly around. Thankfully his back was doing OK most of the time, but even still, there was a lot of pressure on him thanks to his babies. A Yajinir baby weighed a lot more than a human one, and he had three inside him.

Rather than dipping his hands into the jar, Jovia poured the lotion out of the jar, directly onto his wife's belly. Venus gave a little squeal as the cold liquid touched her skin and then began to drip down the sides of her stomach.

Jovia didn't stop until she was completely covered in it, the white green liquid smattering her belly as if he had blown his load multiple times all over her. The thought of that made Jovia thicken up between his legs.

"We can have fun later." Venus said, noticing Jovia's growing arousal. He couldn't even see it himself, but he could certainly feel it. "First: belly."

"As you wish my dear." He gave her a kiss. Getting more comfortable on the couch, left leg curled up underneath him, belly resting on it, he proceeded to start rubbing in all the cream into her skin. Venus let her eyes half close, lips turned up into a smile, as she relaxed. Jovia was taking his time, fingers pressing into her, massaging her belly as he rubbed her down. He started from the top, just below her breasts, which were engorged with milk. Blue veins trickled around her areola like a lightning storm, rising to the surface as her cup size increased.

Below her breasts he massaged lower down, feeling the smoothness of her skin, occasionally the alien babies within her rising up to greet him. He smiled, feeling them squirm underneath her skin, as he went lower, his fingers tracing around the big popped belly button.

"Mmmmmm..." Venus moaned. Jovia had discovered that Venus's belly button had gotten quite sensitive ever since it had started growing. He took his index finger and ran over the top of it, before circling back around, always with the lotion, and he could hear his wife begin to pant.

"Stop teasing me..." She complained.

Jovia didn't stop though. Automatically Venus's legs began to spread open, shifting underneath her, as she began to get hot. He was well versed in his wife, and he knew right now that she was probably wetting herself, her pussy become aroused even from this slightest manipulation.

She began to get flustered, no longer relaxed, as her eyes sprung open and looked at him imploringly. "Please baby..."

Jovia didn't need to be asked twice. He stood himself up, taking some time, as he first had to shift his belly around, then use all of his strength to lift himself up off the couch. He grunted as he stood up, legs straining until he was able to stand upright, hands bracing his back as he did. He huffed, taking a second to make sure his balance was ok, before turning around to face his wife.

"Sorry my love. It would appear that I am very pregnant."

She giggled, arms extending out to him to wrap around him in a hug, bringing him towards her. Jovia leaned in towards her, stepping closer, and then felt the usual barrier of both of their bellies pressing together, stopping any more intimacy.

"Would you mind?" Jovia asked.

If Venus had never gotten her ability to stretch, the only position these two would have been able to make love in would have probably have been doggy style due to their size. Their bellies were just too massive, and also too tight now, stretched as they were. There was no give to them.

But Venus was able to shift her body, angling her belly upwards rather than where it had been drooped before like a tear drop shape, and create some more room down there. This allowed Jovia to move in between her legs.

Both of them were unable to see, so while Venus's hand was wrapped around his body, she extended it longer and brought it down to between Jovia's crotch. Grasping hold off his length, she was able to guide it better, and he found the welcome embrace of her slit right away.

"Fuck me baby."

Bellies resting on top of each other, hands rubbing across their oily stomachs, Jovia pumped into his wife. He fucked her hard, pumping his length as deep as he could get into her, feeling her muscles contract around his shaft as he did.

"I love you!" Venus screamed to him. Her hands were rubbing his belly as he fucked her, driving her wild. His babies kicked, sensing their father working himself up.

"I love you too baby!"

"Let's be pregnant forever!" Venus screamed.

Jovia joined in, yelling a loud yes, as the two came together, a perfectly pregnant human couple, clutching each other, held in their embrace, as the neared the end of the first pregnancy, with so many more yet to come.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Its time." Venus said.

"Are you sure?"

Venus pointed beneath her, hand twisting around to point between her legs. There was a large wet spot. "I'm pretty sure that's a big sign."

"I'll call the doctor." Jovia said, sitting himself up slowly. Venus was a week overdue at this point, and she was about to be induced tomorrow. The doctor's had been concerned that if she got any bigger, she may not be able to deliver naturally.

Jovia had to take it slow as he stood up, bandages still wrapped around his belly. He'd given birth five days ago via caesarian, and his stitching was still healing. He wasn't used to being so... light, yet. He was missing his big belly. And there was the other issue of trying not to put so much strain on himself.

He got out of bed, grabbing his robe, and walked over to the comm panel. It was two in the morning, but the med staff were always on call for an emergency.

"Don't worry babe." He told her.

Venus gave a little wince as she clutched her belly. The contractions seemed to be coming through quite quickly already. A good thing they were only fifty meters from the hospital.

"I'm not worried Jove, I'm excited. And besides..." She gave him a big smile. "As soon as these ones are out of me, we can get pregnant again!"

Jovia laughed. He knew he'd married her for a reason.