All Comments on 'The Surrogate'

by KATandMaddie

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good first story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some stories are better with fewer words; especially when all you say is "surrogate". Just plain have sex with the husband, get pregnant and give them the baby. Maybe even give them more. After all that is what friends are for.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Very good, erotic first story. I'm hoping the next story about what happened next is coming soon! I gave this one 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is it with people who can't use the right words in the right context? It is 'dragged' not 'drug'.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

What happened to Lauren?

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4610 months ago

Oh Shit! Unfair! Next chapter better be in Lit tomorrow.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

This was a good star with the exception of the 4th paragraph and Maddie spending 10 seconds with her Lauren alias. This would have benefitted from being a bit longer as well.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Waiting for part 2. This story ending fell off a 300-foot cliff.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Too big of a leap too quickly for me, but not bad. 3.6*

pepepilotpepepilot10 months ago

3 stars. This is an excellent start to a story, but the author does not indicate that there is a part two. Therefore, I rated it based on the known facts. I think there needs to be some conclusion to make this one work for me.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere10 months ago

Who’s Lauren? It was ONE page, please keep your characters names straight!

retirdsalrretirdsalr10 months ago

Very good. great writing style, good imagination. I hope there is a sequel. I hope you keep writing. This story was short but very enticing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is lauren?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First of all…a surrogate is when a woman Carrie’s a child made by 2 other persons. A surrogate is NOT a woman having a child fathered by the male of another couple with HER.

.

In the end, this won’t work. Maddie will fall for Michael, who in turn will see Maddie as the mother of HIS child, and not Kat. Kat is an idiot to think Michael and Maddie won’t see HER as just a distraction.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who's Lauren?

Use tags!

A good start, but disappointing how it just stopped rather than actually ending. There's nothing to indicate this is a (short) chapter in a longer story, but one can hope you plan to actually finish it.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Automatic 1 star. Put a Chapter 1 in the title.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Why didn't you wait and submit the entire story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Communication is Kat's best feature, not........ this is totality stupid storyline.......... won't read any further.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was great that she discussed it with him first, before getting them excited.

Oh, wait....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Idiot husband, setting himself for the skank to come out of hiding later, when she wants to make it 'fair' by fucking around on him, too. This is the trick, to unravel wedding vows... fuck no.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

need to continue

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

" what happened next" that should have been the last line.That would have told us more on the way. your last line though was "But that is another story" The not knowing dropped a star off of this story which would have been a 5/5 instead of 4/5. As a reader I want to know the whole story not just a tease. you did great setting things up now give us part two.

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet10 months ago

You cannot leave this hanging very long. You need to continue it, otherwise it is mot fair. This is excellent and well written, but most definitely not finished.

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

Very good, only one slip "Lauren", you need to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great first chapter, im assuming this will be a polyamory relationship where Maddie will also become Michael's wife? At least this is where i feel this is heading to, and what is already the end goal in Kat's plan.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

who is Lauren ?

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Nice story!!! Well done 👍👍

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Man ain’t fixing to turn down some free tail.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm dying. I just about lost it when I realized that it was a cliffhanger. You gotta finish this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not feeling this one. Adopt a child. Maddie's got her own life.

Besides, got off to a bad start with "Lauren".

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Artificial insemination or the old-fashioned way? Also, watch the names as Lauren is a name in your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
they just need to move to certain parts of Utah or Arizona

They can be all polygamous and sister wifey just like Smith wanted

BoshirovBoshirov10 months ago

Need to be continued. At least about hidden character Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is lauren?

JensensloverJensenslover9 months ago

I was bored BEFORE she even asked the question, far too many unnecessary words. Also if its chapter one, say so in the TITLE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So who is Lauren. Maybe proof read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved it.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Who’s Lauren??????

2/5

twiceretiredtwiceretired9 months ago

Good start for a first effort. Interesting story line and well narrated. And I find myself interested in the characters. All great.

Constructive criticism: wordiness. For example, in the first para:

"They both were High School teachers, same school, both History Teachers" could be restated

"They both taught history at the same high school" without losing any information. It doesn't read badly as is, but could definitely stand to be tightened up a bit throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written and an enjoyable read. The last line was incorrect: it’s the same story.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Interesting half a story, that ended during the primary rising action.

.

In the future, consider waiting until you have an actual complete story, or even a completed chapter.

3*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought it sucked. His wife manipulated him

Didn't give him enough notice to process his thoughts.Why couldn't they put his sperm in baster and squirted it on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous