The Surrogate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, flipping off the machine and handing the box of tissues to Nancy, "Everything looks GREAT! Ladies, get dressed and meet me in my office."

It's funny how little modesty you have left after something like that. Gloria pulled on panties, similar to Nancy's, and her pants and Nancy did the same. Then the women hugged while Chester and I looked bemused.

"Okay, Betrothed," Nancy said, taking my hand, "Off to see the wizard."

In Dr. Jim's office, it was pretty straightforward.

"Okay, here's the deal. Nancy is a week, maybe two from delivery. As soon as the contractions start, she'll call you," he nodded at Chester, "on that phone you will always have with you, and you guys will get here immediately. I'll give Gloria an injection to start her labor and then I'll monitor both of you girls so that the actual delivery will be as close to simultaneous as I can pull off," he paused and buffed his nails on an imaginary vest, "and I'm pretty damn good at this stuff if I do say so myself. Nancy will deliver and Gloria will breastfeed and everybody will be happy."

He grinned at everybody around the office.

"Questions?" he asked.

Nancy raised her hand.

"Nancy?" he asked.

"Would you all like to come to our wedding next weekend?" she asked which kind of surprised me since we hadn't talked about a date. But I just smiled, thinking, "Oh, well, happy wife, happy life."

"Where and when?" Gloria asked.

"Of course," Dr. Jim said.

And so the wedding party was set.

We said our goodbyes and I took Nancy to lunch.

We ate at a local restaurant and talked.

"Ummmm, this weekend?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Are you withdrawing your proposal?"

"No," I said, "not at all. But, this weekend?"

"David," she said, "I looked into it. In Alabama getting married is butt simple. All we really need to do is fill out the application, have it notarized, and file it. You don't need any kind of official. But I'm thinking I'd like to get Jay and Sheila to be our Matron of Honor and Best Man, have Gloria and Chester and Jim and maybe a few more people in, exchange some vows, and have a party."

She dropped to her knees again and said, "Will you still marry me?"

"Yes," I said, and the other patrons at the restaurant applauded.

Back home, she was like a little girl who needed to pee the way she danced from foot to foot while I called my cousin Jay. He said he'd be honored to be my Best Man and then I handed the phone to Nancy and they cried for a while. It seemed somehow right, you know. Like a circle was closed. After all, I met my betrothed at their wedding. They should be part of ours.

We made love twice that day. The first time I took her from behind while she was on all fours and mooing lustily. And this, for the first time, was fucking rather than making a gentle form of love. I was thrusting hard enough that my belly meeting her ass made a loud, meaty smacking sound. I had a handful of hipfat in each hand and was squeezing hard enough that she groaned. She didn't "squirt" that time, but she was flowing so freely that before I came there was a puddle pooled at her knees where they dented the mattress so deeply.

We relaxed then, and I dozed. I imagine she did too.

When I woke the first thing I saw was her. She was lying beside me, her chin propped on her palm, just looking at me.

As I focused she said, "How did I get so lucky?"

I chuckled and said, "In this couple, I'm the lucky one."

She giggled, said, "I need to do my exercises," and slipped out of bed in that way she has of getting away before I can grab her.

I watched her leave, still fascinated at the way her body moved, at the way she had to lean back a little to counterbalance her center of gravity, and the slightly bowlegged way she walked, handling her extra weight.

I stretched and closed my eyes but I quickly realized I wouldn't be getting back to sleep. So I got up, peed, and went in search of my betrothed.

She was in the front room with her Pregnant Yoga video playing. I grabbed a beer and went back into the front room and just watched her. I was fascinated as she worked through a variety of poses with the silly names the instructor would all out every minute or so. She did something called the Cobra that made her belly look even bigger and her belly button pushed out so far I was afraid it might hurt something inside. She did the Camel and her big belly was on display. The Cat pose was the one she used when she wanted to be taken from behind and moo while I took and gave pleasure. The only pose I recognized was Downward Facing Dog and once again I was intrigued at the way the yoga seemed almost designed to show off her pregnancy.

Finished, she laid on her back, flat on the floor, breathing easy, eyes closed.

"You are SO beautiful," I said and she giggled softly.

"I'm just a fat girl who's a regular fertile Myrtle," she said.

"You are SO beautiful," I said again, and this time she smiled.

"I wonder if you'll say that the next time when you get the whole experience," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, the morning sickness, the mood swings, the weird cravings, the crying jags," she said.

"I can't wait," I said.

"How," she said, sitting up and kissing me, "did I get so lucky."

We watched a movie then, some silly Sylvester Stallone vehicle, and then made sandwiches before bed.

We made love that time in the kind of "L-shaped" coupling we had worked out. I was inside of her as she came and still inside of her when we drifted off to sleep.

12