The Surrogate Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and Cassy continue their relationship.
2.7k words
4.55
4.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

Pt 1 recap: Mike and Gina ask her friend Cassy to act as a sexual surrogate due to Gina's lack of sex drive.

Mike stirs awake abut noon and notices that Gina is already up, he hops in the shower to wash Cassy off him and get clean for the day.

In the shower Mike recalls last night with Cassy and of course gets aroused thinking of Cassy. He recalls the taste and feel of her pussy, watching her breasts heave as she came. Mike washed his cock and decided to finish the job, with a grunt he shoots his come on the shower wall.

Mike finishes his shower and heads down stairs and he hears Gina on the phone and it seems like she is talking to Cassy.

"Sounds like you had a great night!" Cassy said in a scandalous tone, "hey Mike just woke up, can I call you later?"

"Let me guess Cassy?"

"It was, she told me all about last night, did she leave anything out?"

I thought how ridiculous the question was, I didn't hear what was shared, how am I supposed to know if she omitted anything? "I doubt it, although, it depends on the detail. We danced, we kissed, we went back to her place, we fucked, we showered, we fucked again and I came home."

Gina laughed, "why do men leave out so many details?"

I laughed, "Ha, we can talk about anything, I'm sure after I told Cassy that I was going to tell you every detail, she took license to share every detail with you."

"You told her you were going to tell me everything?"

I replied "Cassy seemed a little uncomfortable with it, but I told her it was paramount for us to keep you informed."

Gina smiled "Start from the beginning, tell me everything."

After a full hour of telling the story of our first date, I was horny and famished. I went to the kitchen to make us lunch and Gina followed me in. "I think we should have Cassy over for another dinner this week, is it alright if I set it up?"

"Sure"

Gina went to the living room to call Cassy

Over lunch Gina told Mike that Cassy was bringing dinner on Tuesday night, he just smiled and sad "cool".

Mike was wearing casual around the house clothes, black nylon workout shorts and a t-shirt, Gina was wearing her workout leggings, they made her ass look great and as usual she covered it all up with a baggy t-shirt.

Cassy arrived about 6:30 with pizza and salad, Mike answered the door held her close and gave her a long kiss. She was wearing a bright yellow sun dress that stopped short of her mid thigh with some strappy wedge sandals, she looked hot. When we entered the kitchen Gina gave her a big hug and said "you look wonderful, yellow looks great on you!"

"Thank you, you look pretty too, that grey top brings out the blue in your beautiful eyes."

Mike thought about how beautiful his wife is, her smile and eyes are incredible and even though she put on a few pounds in the last twenty years, she still looks sexy. "I am lucky, I have the two most beautiful girls in my life." Mike pulls them both in for a hug and the girls hug him back.

Gina broke the hug and started getting the plates and bowls for dinner, making sure everyone had a drink before we sat down. During dinner Gina mentioned we should Netflix and chill, and we all agreed. Gina added that the spare bedroom was made up so we had a bed if we want it.

Mike replied "Thanks honey, you are so thoughtful."

The three settled on the couch with Mike in the middle and started the movie, Gina got a blanket large enough to covered all of them. Gina started the movie and Mike put his arms round both of their shoulders. Both girls leaned their heads on his shoulder.

Mike was shocked when Gina started rubbing his cock through his shorts, she hasn't initiated contact in fifteen years. He wasn't sure if Cassy was up for a threesome, this wasn't part of any discussion, but it felt so good.

Mike turned and kissed Gina, again she gave him a little more than usual, but far from passionate. She pushed his chin towards Cassy and he kissed Cassy. Cassy responded but was reserved, she seemed to be nervous.

Gina asked "Mike, can you pop us some popcorn?

"No problem, I'll be right back" Mike got up with an obvious hardon that both girls giggled like teenagers when he walked out of site.

Once I was in the kitchen, Gina asked Cassy "is this weird with me here?"

"Ummm, a little. Its no big deal. When he gets back I'll give him another kiss. If it looks awkward to you maybe you head upstairs to read. How does that sound?"

"I like it" Gina agreed, "I want you guys to be comfortable around me, it might take time."

"You are so sweet"

Mike returned with the popcorn and settled under the blanket.

Gina gave him a peck on the cheek and said "thanks honey."

Cassy said the same and gave him a full on open mouth kiss.

Gina felt the awkwardness and decided to go read. "Guys, I want to give you a little space, it's going to take some time to get used to our situation." she kissed them both on the cheek and said "Goodnight".

Mike said "are you sure?" at the same time Cassy said "good night sweetie".

Gina got to the stairs and said "Cassy, you are welcome to spend the night, Mike you can sleep wherever you please, I just sleep better with you in the house."

"Okay goodnight" they said in unison.

Cassy moved back in for a kiss and had a long open mouthed kiss, tongues swirling in each other's mouths. Cassy grabbed Mikes cock through his thin shorts and said "I missed this!".

She moves under the blanket and slides down his shorts. She takes Mikes growing member and licks the tip, tasting his salty pre come. "Mmmmmmm you taste so good."

"Your mouth feels so good."

Gina walks in, cutting through to get a glass of water, she sees the happiness on Mikes face and pauses a moment to watch. When she gets to the kitchen door her eyes lock with Mike and she gives him a happy smile and she ducks into the kitchen.

Mike takes this as a sign of reassurance and languishes in the feel of his dick getting sucked. He wants more and pulls Cassy to his lap and kisses her. He reaches under her dress and grabs her ass, realizing she isn't wearing panties.

He slides his hands up under her dress and releases her bra, "if you aren't going to wear panties, you shouldn't wear a bra."

"I can't do that, it would be obscene."

"You can and will" Mike directed, "whenever you come over here, you aren't allowed to wear undergarments, do you understand?"

"I don't know, what will Gina think?"

Mike gave Cassy a sharp spank on her bare ass. "You worry about what I think, Gina wants me to be happy and this will make me happy."

Cassy was surprisingly turned on by the crack on her ass and said "okay". She tossed her bra to the ground and kissed mike deeply.

Mike pulled back and asked "Did you like that little swat on the ass?"

Cassy meekly responded "yes"

Mike spun her and put her over his knee, he bare ass in the air. and gave her three swift cracks on the ass CRACK CRACK CRACK.

Just then Gina walked out of the kitchen with her water, she locked eyes with Cassy and grinned. Cassy was humiliated and struggled to get up, Mike held her in place.

He delivered three more cracks to her reddening ass CRACK CRACK CRACK. "Tell me you like it. Did you like Gina seeing you like this?"

Another meek "yes".

Mike rubbed her wet pussy "I can feel how much you love this, I want you to come for me you little slut!"

Cassy turned on by being called a slut started moving her hips. Mike reached over with his other hand and delivered another CRACK. Cassy gasped for air.

Mike heard the familiar phrase he loved to hear, Cassy said in her meek voice "please".

"Please what?" Mike teased.

"Please oh please let me come."

Mike pulled his fingers out of her dripping pussy and Cassy let out a desperate "NO!"

Mike delivered another CRACK to her ass and started rubbing her clit his contact got harder and harder. Cassy cried "YES YES YES, HERE I COME" Cassy's body stiffened as she came "Oh yes Daddy, thank you, thank you, that was incredible!"

Mike noticed her calling him Daddy, where did that come from? In the bedroom Gina thought the same thing and for the first time in years felt a little something between her legs and started to rub herself.

Mike let Cassy recover and when she was ready, she climbed up on his lap facing him kissing him deeply. Cassy was grinding on his cock and kissing him as he held her ass. Mike could feel her wet pussy gliding across his hard cock, Cassy reached down and guided his cock into her ready pussy.

She tried to remove her dress but Mike stopped her, "I want to see those obscene tits bounce under the yellow fabric."

Cassy put her dress back into place and hands on Mikes shoulders and stared into his eyes "I love you Mike."

"I love you too Cassy." The words felt natural, they felt right, Mike pulled on Cassy's hips and fucked her hard.

They came together in an eruption of vocalization "YES YES YES" and "OH GOD YES" was being shouted.

Gina was rubbing her pussy up stairs and was pushed over the edge hearing the climax in the living room. She came quietly but intensely.

Gina just laid there exhausted from her first orgasm in over ten years. She fell asleep with her hands in her panties.

Downstairs Mike and Cassy laid motionless, his soft cock still inside her pussy. She held him close his arms were wrapped around her sweaty body. Cassy stirred first and kissed him softly on the neck.

"Is it okay that I love you?" she quietly asked.

"I'm sure it is, do you really love me?"

Cassy kissed him deeply and said "yes".

He said the words again "I love you too, will you spend the night here with me?"

"Yes please" Cassy climbed off Mike and stood on wobbly legs, standing in front of Mike in the little yellow dress. "Do you really want my boobs swinging free like this?"

"All the time."

"Yes daddy, can I call you daddy?"

Mike beamed and said "you can".

Mike stood and held her closely as he groped her ass and kissed her. "Lets go to bed".

Mike followed her up the stairs, watching her dress sway and occasionally giving him a view of her red ass. At the top of the stairs he directed her to the guest room and went to the master bedroom to let Gina know they were staying in the spare room.

Mike entered the master bedroom and saw Gina sleeping with her shirt pulled up above her breasts and her hand still inside her panties and decided to let her sleep. He pulled her blanket in place and whispered "goodnight."

He entered the spare room just in time to see Cassy climbing into the bed naked. He stripped off his clothes and climbed in next to her.

From seeing both the women he loved in some form of undress, he was rock hard again. Cassy commented "are yo ready to go again? I could use a nightcap."

Mike climbed into bed and was greeted with a kiss before he laid down. They laid on their sides and he broke the kiss. "Remember that Gina has no sex drive and that's why we are involved?"

"Yes?"

"I just saw Gina passed out in bed, it was obvious that she had been masturbating" Mike shared. "And earlier under the blanket, she started rubbing my cock and initiated a kiss."

Cassy smiled and said "Good for her, maybe we are jump starting her libido. Do you think she wants to join us? I'm not gay or anything, but I have been with a girl or two in college. We should talk to her."

"I don't think she likes girls, at least she has never let on that she liked girls. Maybe I can talk to her tomorrow. The thought of you with a girl has me so turned on."

Cassy smiled and asked "do you like that daddy?"

Still on their sides, Cassy put her leg over his hip and Mike slid inside her. He loved the access to her ass and slid a finger into her back door. Pumping and kissing, they were so turned on. Cassy pushed her weight on Mike and he rolled onto his back as Cassy moved into a mount. Her medium length blonde hair fell across her shoulders.

Her hair was messy and looked like a warrior princess naked on her mount, the only thing missing was her sword.

She started grinding on Mikes cock loving him finger fucking her ass. "Oh daddy you make me feel so good, fuck me, fuck my ass."

Mike took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard and she went nuts.

"OH YES, OH YES, FUCK ME, I'M, I'M, I'M I'M COOOMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG'

Mike grunted as Cassy was coming and shot his load deep inside Cassy.

Cassy slumped on top of Mike slid to his right side and laid on his shoulder. Mike puled the covers in place over then and they fell asleep.

About 6 AM, Mike stirred awake and noticed that Gina had crawled into bed with them and was sleeping on his other shoulder, he felt like the king of the world laying there with two beautiful women that loved him. He just laid there and stroked their hair as they slept and eventually they both woke up. Nothing weird or awkward the three just laid there with the ones that they love.

Cassy broke the silence and said "I have an 8:00 meeting in town, I need to get home so I can shower and get ready for my meeting."

Gina offered to make Cassy a coffee to go and she accepted. Mike watched Cassy and Gina get out of bed, Cassy completely naked and Gina with her t-shit and panties. He went to get up and Cassy stopped him, pushing him back in bed. She kissed him and rubbed his cock. Are you available Friday? I have a work mixer that would be better if I had a date.

"I will check with Gina, but I don't think I have anything planned."

With a "thank you" Cassy kissed him again and said one more "I love you" before she grabbed her dress and walked down stairs.

She dressed herself and shoved her discarded bra into her purse and entered the kitchen for the promised coffee.

Gina noticed her braless and asked if things got a little rough last night?

Cassy wasn't sure why Gina thought that and asked "what do you mean?"

"You are braless, did he destroy it?

Cassy blushed "oh no, Mike doesn't want me wearing a bra or panties when I am with him. He wants to see my tits and nipples, so I will do as he asks."

Cassy's tone changed "do you like seeing my nipples, do you like my boobs bouncing around? Do you want to touch them?"

Gina blushed and began to stutter, "no, yes, maybe, I don't know!"

Cassy hugged Gina tight and said "Relax honey, I love you, if you want to have sex with me, Mike or the both of us, I support it. Mike and I are in love with you, we just want you to be comfortable and happy."

Gina gave a meek "thank you."

Cassy kissed her cheek, grabbed her coffee and headed for the door as Mike was coming down the stairs.

"Wow your tits make that dress look sexy, you better get out of here before I make you late for your meeting."

With a sexy smile Cassy said "Bye bye daddy, remember Friday" as she walked out the front door.