The Surrogate Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina is awakened and joins Mike and Cassy.
13.2k words
4.61
6k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

After Cassy left, Mike went to the kitchen to find breakfast on the table, they sat and made idle chit chat. Mike finally asked "did you enjoy last night?"

Gina was a little surprised "what do you mean?"

"I walked into our bedroom to tell you goodnight and that Cassy and I were sleeping in the guest room and found you asleep with your hand in your panties. What had you so turned on?

"I don't know the sound of you two making love I guess" was Gina's reply.

Mike pressed "Do you want to watch? Do you want to join us? Do you want to have sex with me? Do you want to have sex with Cassy?"

"I don't know, the thought of you fucking another woman turns me on. Just a little bit ago when Cassy told me how you want her to dress, she pressed me about my desires...it turned me on too."

"What turned you on?"

"Cassy's talking blunt with me, almost bullying. It made my pussy tingle, what is wrong with me?"

Mike got up and hugged Gina, "Nothing is wrong with you, do you remember the podcast 'Sex With Emily' that we used to listen to?"

"Yes?"

"Her website has a Yes-No-Maybe list, perhaps you should check it out and see what you are willing to explore with me and or Cassy. Would you like that?"

Gina followed with a meek "yes".

"Would you like me to print it out and you can go through it privately?"

Gina just nodded like a scared child.

Mike held her close "Honey I will do anything to make you happy, and I think human contact and orgasm's are important for your mental and physical health."

Mike went to the computer and printed out 2 copies, one for Gina to fill out for him and the second for her to fill out for Cassy.

"Before I forget, Cassy asked me on a date for Friday night, apparently she has a work function she wants us to attend, would that be alright?"

Gina walked over to the calendar and replied "Sure, we don't have anything scheduled, I will call Cassy an see what you need to wear so I can have it ready."

"Great thanks, I want to talk about last night when I get home" with a pat on the ass Mike headed up stairs to shower and go to work.

Gina cleaned up the kitchen and started her housework. Every time she walked past the lists, she grew anxious. Finally during lunch she picked up a sheet and read it, it wasn't that intimidating. A couple items caught her eye Rimming 'what the hell is that?', Spanking and the most intriguing was Humiliation. She thought to herself 'oh my god that's a kink?'

Gina came to the realization it was the humiliation of her husband openly cheating on her, turned her on. She wasn't resentful, just humiliated...and aroused.

Gina called Cassy to get the particulars about the date and was taken aback when she heard it was a formal.

"Mike's tux needs to be cleaned."

Cassy demanded "I need you get it to the cleaners today and have them rush it? Can you handle that?" Her tone was that of a demanding boss, like she had been all day.

Gina was shocked by her tone and meekly replied "yes Ma'am." Gina continued "Might it be possible for you and Mike to sleep here Friday night? I just sleep better when I'm not alone in the house."

Cassy noticed the response and felt bad for her tone and softened a bit "Sure, we can sleep at your house, we might be late and disturb you when we come in, will that be okay?"

Gina replied with a simple and quiet "yes".

Mike returned home later than normal, about 7:00 PM, dinner was ready and Gina was wearing a tight tank top and a mini skirt. Mike noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. He questioned Gina "This is a new look for you, is everything alright?"

"Yes, Cassy said you like this look, should I change?"

Mike looked her up and down, despite being a little thick, the outfit looked good on her. "No, don't change, you look good."

"I know you are lying, but thanks anyways."

Mike gave her a swat on the ass, a little firmer than this morning. "I said you look good, which means you look good. If you keep up this self deprecating shit, I will put you over my knee and spank it out of you, would you like that?"

Gina lowered her head in shame as she blushed and lied "No sir".

Mike smiled as she said sir, he pulled her in for a hug and a kiss, as he slid his hand up the back of her skirt. "No panties either, I like this.

The two sat down and had dinner and discussed Mike and Cassy's actions from last night which led them to Gina being in bed with them in the morning.

"You are always welcome to join us at any part of the night, is that something you are interested in? Cassy said she would be okay with it, would you like to join us?"

Gina lowered her head and blushed "I don't know?"

"You don't need to decide, you just need to understand that whatever you decide, you are safe and loved."

"Thank you."

"Anytime, did you get to the Yes-No-Maybe list I printed out?"

Gina lied, "no, I forgot they were there, maybe tomorrow."

"Whenever you are ready."

Mike offered to watch a funny show if Gina wanted to curl up on the couch, she accepted.

Gina put something on and grabbed the blanket and snuggled close to Mike. He has always been hesitant to start something sexual, as it made Gina feel bad about herself when she turned him down. He just put his arm around her and rested his hand on her hip.

Gina loved the smell of her husband and started to feel something, she moved her hips outward causing Mikes hand to rest on her crotch.

Mike instinctively slid his hand up her skirt and gently touched her pussy. "Is this okay?"

"Yes" Gina replied.

Mike slowly manipulated the folds of her labia as Gina spread her legs to allow him complete access. He could feel her getting wet as he rubber her pussy.

"That feels so good" Gina whispered.

Mike was doing everything he could do to avoid direct contact with her clit. Mike asked "do you want me to make you come?"

Gina was sweating as her breath became ragged, "yes".

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir"

Mike toyed with her "What do you want me to do, beg me."

"Please sir, please make me come, my pussy is so wet, please make me come."

Mike plunged two fingers deep into her wet pussy and started rubbing the palm of his hand on her clit.

Gina Squealed "YES, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME COME."

Mike stopped and pulled his fingers from her drenched pussy.

"WHAT WHY? PLEASE DON"T STOP!"

Mike put his wet fingers on Gina's lips "Lick them".

Gina opened her mouth, willing to do anything to have Mike rub her pussy. She sucked his fingers like she was sucking a cock, Mike felt himself growing in his pants.

"Do you like this? Do you like the taste of pussy, do you like being controlled?"

Yes sir".

After a minute Mike put his hand back under Gina's skirt and started finder fucking her hot pussy.

"Yes oh yes that is so good, I am close I am so close. YES YES YES.

Again Mike stopped and Gina moaned "PLEASE NO, PLEASE LET ME COME!"

Mike man handled Gina and flipped her over his lap, her skirt rode up over her ass. He fingered her slit with long slow strokes and said "Did you lie to me?"

Gina's mind raced 'what the hell is he talking about and why now?'

Mikes hand came down on her with a sharp blow SPANK!

Gina gasped and said "no I didn't lie!"

SPANK SPANK SPANK!

"Did you read the Yes-No Maybe list?"

Gina's heart sank as she cried "Yes sir, I lied to you, I'm sorry."

SPANK SPANK SPANK! "Never lie to me again, or your punishment will be worse, do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, I will never lie to you again."

Mike rolled her on to the couch next to him and onto her back, her dripping wet pink pussy was exposed. He wetted his thumb in her pussy and drove it into her ass and slowly started thumb fucking her ass. "Lying sluts get butt fucked" Are you a lying slut?"

"No sir, I will never lie again!"

"For the sake of your ass, you better not." Mike said as he put his other hand on her pussy again, it seemed she was so much wetter.

Finger fucking her pussy and ass, Gina became vocal again "No sir this slut won't lie to you again, please let me come."

Mike continued to finger his wife's holes "Take it in the ass slut."

"Please treat me like a slut, make me come, LET ME COME, PLEASE MASTER LET ME COME OH OH OH. Gina came like a freight train and just kept coming "YES YES YES IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Gina collapsed and rolled onto the floor, lying still catching her breath, she just laid there panting on the floor.

Mike looked down at the mess on the floor he calls his wife. Her skirt above her hips, he ass red with hand prints. He wondered to himself 'Did she just call me Master?" He reached down and slid his fingers into her ass crack.

Gina pleaded "Please no more, my pussy can't take any more."

Mike joked "What did your dentist say?"

Gina laughed at his joke and crawled back onto the couch and unbuckled Mikes pants. His cock was almost hard, but dripping wet with pre come. She popped his member into her mouth and started sucking.

Gina remembered how much she loved sucking cock. She had her hand at the base of Mike cock, twisting and sucking until she heard him groan, she tried to pull off but Mike held her head in place.

Mike erupted spurt after spurt into her mouth and growled, "that's it slut swallow my come, drink it all down."

Gina did her best to contain Mikes massive load as it leaked out the side of her mouth. Gina swallowed and started licking up the leaked semen.

SPANK SPANK SPANK! "Lick it up slut."

"Yes sir."

Gina cleaned Mikes cock, her hands and his balls.

When she was done cleaning, Mike said "let's go to bed."

Gina smiled and trotted ahead of Mike so she could brush her teeth before bed.

Mike locked up the house and made sure the lights were turned off and headed upstairs.

Gina was coming out of the bathroom and asked "what would you like me to wear to bed tonight?

Mike was shocked as she always wore pajamas to bed. "Let's sleep naked tonight."

Gina put her head down and pulled off her tank top, exposing her A cup boobs, he nipples were always hard, they looked like pencil erasers. She unzipped her mini skirt and stepped out of it, exposing her very hairy pussy. Feeling self conscious about her weight, she quickly climbed into bed and slid into position laying on Mikes chest.

"I don't like my body, sorry for being so fat."

Mike responded "If you want to lose weight, ask Cassy for help, she seems to be doing well controlling her weight."

"If I lose weight, my boobs will get even smaller, and you like big boobs."

Mike smiled and said "I like all boobs, your nipples are fantastic, your little boobs turn me on."

"Really?"

"Yes, now get some sleep."

**************************************************************

Gina stirred awake and just listened to Mike breathe, the rhythm of his breathing along with the taste and his smell of his skin made her happy. Her hands moved down to his penis and started to play with it. Mike continued to sleep, but his cock started to wake up.

Gina slowly stroked it as it became fully hard. As she continued to stroke him, he started leaking precum. She loved the taste of precum so she decided to take him into her mouth.

The moment her lips touched Mikes cock, he moaned and started moving his hips.

Gina believed that he was still asleep, so she just savored the taste and feel of Mikes cock. She caressed his smooth balls as she licked and sucked the top three inches of his cock.

Mike finally woke up and realized what was happening and said "Good morning, this is a nice surprise."

Gina's back and ass were within reach of Mikes long arms, so he began to caress the length of her back from shoulders to her ass. When he reached her ass, he gave her a little pop in the ass SPANK.

With one hand on his balls, one on his shaft, and a mouthful of cock, she could only give a little moan "Mmmmmm".

"Do you like it when I spank your ass?"

"Gina took mike out of her mouth to clearly answer "yes sir".

Mike cracked her ass again SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. He grabbed her ass and pulled it toward his face. He was able to reach her pussy and started rubbing her wet slit.

Gina started sucking harder and faster and Mike asked "do you want to fuck me?"

Gina wasn't sure, this felt so good and she hasn't been fucked in a decade. "We have to go slow, I'm afraid it will hurt."

Mike pulled her on top of him, lining his cock up with the entrance to her pussy. She started grinding on him and he stopped her. He pushed her up into cowgirl position and pulled her hips to slide his cock along her pussy.

Gina started grinding back and forth, leaking the juices from her wet pussy all over his cock. After a few minutes, she moved her hips just right and impaled herself on his hard cock. Mike was fully inserted in a millisecond, Gina gasped and looked at him wide eyed.

Realizing she wasn't hurt, she began fucking Mike, it started as a slow grind and sped up to a full on passionate fuck. Mike spanked Gina's ass and she responded to each assault.

Gina started to come "YES YES YES, OH YES KEEP FUCKING ME ABUSE MY BODY KEEP FUCKING ME."

Mike put his hand on her chest between her breasts and held held up. Mike reached up with his free hand and swatted her little titties of course impacting her nipples in the process.

"YES SLAP ME, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE"

Mike slapped her chest and then he slapped her face, he immediately thought he went too far.

"OH YES, HERE I COME KEEP FUCKING ME"

Mike sped up his thrusts and as Gina started to come he grabbed both of her nipples and pinched them.

Gina's body was going crazy as she came "OH YES OH YES FUCK ME I LOVE THIS FUCK ME!"

Mike concentrated on his orgasm and came at the tail end of Gina's climax, he grunted a huge load of sperm into her pussy.

Mike held Gina in a blissful embrace, he whispered "I love you".

"I love you too."

"We need to get moving, I can't be late for work today."

Gina smiled, "I'll make you breakfast to go while you shower for the day."

"Deal."

Gina popped into fresh panties and tank top and headed for the kitchen.

Mike showered and wondered what Cassy's response is going to be when he tells her about the last twelve hours, they still have their date tomorrow night.

He walked into the kitchen to see Gina finishing up his breakfast and said "I think it's only fair that we tell Cassy about our love making last night and this morning. Do you think I should tell her, or would you like to tell her?"

Gina thought for a minute and said "I need to call her about tomorrow night, I will let her know what has been happening. I want you two to keep seeing each other. Last night and this morning might not last and we will be back where started." Gina rubbed Mike's cock through his slacks "you can handle both of us can't you big boy?"

Mike reached around and swatted Gina on the ass with a loud CRACK "you know I can".

Mike grabbed his coffee and breakfast burrito and kissed Gina, this time with passion. "Make sure you complete your Yes-No-Maybe forms today, you won't be happy if you don't have them completed when I get home tonight."

"Yes sir."

With that, Mike headed for work.

When the front door closed Gina texted Cassy 'I need a minute of your time, call me when we can chat.'

Cassy replied with a thumbs up emoji.

About an hour later Cassy called Gina and she quickly picked up "Hey".

"Hey, what did you need?"

Gina started off "A couple things, Mikes Tux will be ready for me to pick up this afternoon."

"Great, thanks."

Gina continued "Do you need flowers for tonight? Like a corsage or boutonniere?"

"No, not that kind of formal."

Gina went on "Would you like to get ready here on Friday? Since you are coming back here after, it might be more convenient."

"Good idea, I plan on taking Friday off and pamper myself, we can make a day of it. Would you like to join me?"

Gina wasn't prepared for the question, "I don't see why I can't, sure I would love to!"

"Great, is there anything else?"

Gina paused "Ummm, I need to tell you something and don't want you to get mad."

"What?" Cassy responded with a strong questioning tone in her voice.

Gina continued "Mike and I had sex last night and this morning, actually we only had sex this morning, Last night I blew him and he fingered me."

"FANTASTIC!"

Gina was shocked "seriously, you are good with this?"

"Yes Mike mentioned you masturbated the other night, I'm happy you guys are enjoying each other again!"

Gina blushed "I think Mike is man enough for the two of us, are you okay with sharing him with me?"

Cassy laughed "You're funny, Mike belongs to you, you are sharing him with me. I would be fine if you joined us."

"I don't know about that."

Cassy reassured Gina "Whatever you want, we can test those waters when you are ready, I'm all for it!"

"Thank you, what time should I be ready on Friday?"

Cassy checked her calendar "My spa is scheduled for 10:00, I will pick you up at 8:00 and we can hit the gym and shower before the spa."

"Sounds great, I'll be ready, Ill let you get back to work, I love you, bye"

"Love you too, bye."

Gina busied herself with cleaning up and getting Mikes tuxedo from the dry cleaners, and got herself and Cassy flowers from 'Mike'.

Mike got home about five minutes before Gina and saw the incomplete Yes-No-Maybe forms on the table, he took them and locked them in his desk.

Gina came in in a rush with all the shopping and Mikes Tux for tomorrow night.

Gina was happy she accomplished so much during the day, she was excited to talk to her husband about it.

"How was your day, did you get everything you were supposed to get done?" Mike asked.

"I did, I called Cassy and discussed tomorrow, she is coming over in the morning and we are going to the gym, then the spa before she gets ready for your date. I picked up your tuxedo from the dry cleaners, I even got flowers for Cassy and myself from you. How was your day?"

"It was a good day, except when I got home and saw you didn't complete a task I asked you to complete."

"What task?"

Mike started "I said you needed to have the Yes-No-Maybe forms by the time I got home, didn't I?"

"Yes sir."

"I didn't get home early, you didn't have a huge overload today, why did you defy me?"

Gina was almost in tears "I didn't mean to, I just got caught up in my other tasks, I forgot, I'm sorry."

Mike thought for a minute "what do you think your punishment should be?"

Gina trembled "punishment?"

"I did say 'you won't be happy', didn't I?"

"Yes sir" Gina squeaked.

"Tell me, how should I punish you?"

"You can fuck me."

Mike scoffed "not much of a punishment since you now like sex, come on be creative."

Gina blushed, "You can spank me?" and bent over the back of the couch.

"How many spankings?"

"Oh I don't know... twenty?"

Mike thought and then said "I will give you a choice twenty swats with my belt, or I edge you ten times with absolutely no relief until Cassy and I return from our date. What do you choose?"

"What is edging?"

"Edging is when I rub your pussy and play with your tits and ass until you are on the edge of coming and stop, not allowing you to come." Mike explained. "You will not be allowed an orgasm until tomorrow night."

"Kind of what you did to me last night?

"Yes with no finish, what do you choose?"

"Edging."

"Good, after dinner, you will fill out the dam Yes-No-Maybe forms, then I will edge you ten times with NO relief, then you will suck me off, agreed?"

"Yes sir."

When dinner was over, Mike retrieved the forms locked in his desk and presented them to Gina, "I will give you a few minutes. When you are finished put them on the desk and come to bed."

"Yes sir."