The Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding me right?"

"Not a chance, this place is known for the guys providing the ladies happy endings any way they want it. Hands fingers mouth cock and even multiple cocks" Gina teased.

Gina was so scared she started sobbing, "This isn't fair, why me?"

"Hey, when I booked this I didn't know about the punishment, now I think it's funny."

The men entered the room and god they were good looking, Gina dripped at first sight. Just over the soft music Gina's masseur sat in front of her face and asked "do you have any areas I need to concentrate on? Hey, why are you crying?"

"I have a bet with my husband that I can't have an orgasm until tonight and everyone wants me today of all days" Gina cried.

"Your husband is a cruel man sending you to me and making those demands."

"He didn't know about you. can you massage me and not make me come?"

He smiled and said "I can, but if it gets too much, tell me to stop and I will give you a break."

Gina smiled and put her face down and let him start. As soon as he touched her shoulders Cassy started to moan from the next table. Gina's pleasurable torture lasted a full hour, she made him stop twice but had a pleasurable time.

On the other table Cassy had four orgasms and was sucking her masseur's cock when Gina sat up. Gina grumbled sarcastically "real nice."

Her masseur walked out and her pedicurist came in with her dress, perfectly clean. Gina sat up naked on the bed and looked at the dress and said "Thank you!" She pulled the girl in for a hug and kiss, they made out like teenagers, Gina cupped the girls ass as they kissed.

Cassy finally recovered from her session and dressed herself. She walked over to the naked Gina and said "let's go get some lunch and get you home before you get in trouble."

They stopped at a trendy little place for some salads. When they were waiting for their food Cassy asked "You have wanted every woman we have met today, why don't you want me?"

Gina blushed "Once I start with you, I won't be able to stop where it ends up going. I love you and want you, I would do anything for you. If you want, you have control of me today, you can do anything you want to me when we get home."

Cassy smiled "It would be selfish of me to break your punishment for my pleasure, let's have a calm afternoon and get you through this. I don't know what you did, but I have never seen Mike this pissed off."

"He asked me to complete a checklist of things I would or might do sexually, I forgot it and he warned me the punishment would be severe." Gina explained.

"Checklist?"

"Yes he had me make one for you and one for him, they are on the desk at home."

Cassy smiled "I can't wait to read it, will you show me when we get home?"

Gina blushed and they finished their lunches and headed home.

Once inside Cassy sat on the couch and relaxed.

Gina meekly approached with her list for Cassy to review. She silently presented it to Cassy and Cassy silently read it.

Gina's anxiety was on full blast, wondering if Cassy was judging her. Cassy held the list up and asked, "is this mine to keep?"

"Yes."

Cassy continued "Thank you for sharing it with me, since you are a yes on bathing together and we are both covered in massage oil, how about you go run us a bath and I will be right up?"

Gina smiled, hopped up and scampered up the stairs to the master bath to start the tub.

Cassy studied the list for a few minutes and headed upstairs.

The two relaxed in the tub full of hot soapy water and talked. Cassy directed Gina to rub her feet and Gina complied with a great foot rub.

Cassy asked "Mike and I are sharing a limo with my friend and co-worker Todd and his wife Margo, does Mike have you approval to fool around with them in the limo?"

Gina thought about it for a second and said "as long as you trust them, I am fine with it."

"Excellent, don't tell Mike, I want it to be a surprise"

"No problem."

Cassy changed the subject and asked "Do you like being told what to do?"

"Yes, I like to please."

Cassy continued "Do you like punishment?"

"Like what?"

Cassy explained "Like spankings with a hand or something like a belt, nipple pinches, getting tied up, getting denied pleasure?

"I'm not sure, but I have never been this turned on in my life, when I am allowed to come, I'm sure it will be incredible."

Cassy smiled "I'm sure it will."

At some point during the bath the girls heard the front door open and Mike call out for them. They both called back "Were in the tub!"

Mike walked in and smiled "Is there room for one more?"

Cassy smiled "I think we could squeeze you in."

Mike undressed and slid into the tub between the two. He leaned right and kissed his wife. He leaned left and kissed his mistress...life is good.

Cassy said "The limo will be here in an hour and a half, I need to get ready."

Mike stood up with a raging hard on, got out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry Cassy off. He dried every inch of Cassy, kissing her every chance he got. When she left, he extended a hand to Gina and helped her out of the tub and dried her in the same fashion as his lover.

He dried himself off and laid on the bed next to Gina, "so how was your day?"

"You're kidding right, the whole day was torture."

"Well your punishment is almost over, Cassy and I won't be out too late tonight. Tell me everything about your day."

Gina told Mike everything from the gym to the Masseur, she showed him the number from her pedicurist.

Mike asked "Are you going to call her?"

"Probably, she is beautiful and the sweetest thing, I at least owe her lunch. I shared my Yes-No-Maybe list with Cassy, do you want to see my list for you?"

Mike smiled "I would love that."

Gina got up and headed down to the office to fetch the list. She shyly presented the list to her husband and waited.

Mike read over the list and asked "Did you have any questions?"

"Yes, but I was afraid to ask so I just chose Maybe."

Mike looked inquisitively, "like what?"

She blushed "What is rimming?"

Mike smiled again "It is when one person licks another persons butt hole. You seem to respond when I lick yours."

"Yes but I'm not sure if I want to lick yours, men's butt holes can be dirty."

"We can make sure we have clean butt holes for each other, would that make it better?"

"Maybe, I will give it a try."

"We just got out of the tub, my butt hole is clean, would you like to give it a try?"

"Sure."

Mike laid back and spread his legs and lifted his balls.

Gina spread his cheeks and kissed his anus, lips only at first, but progressed to licking his butt hole.

Mike's cock responded and was hard in an instant, he released his smooth balls and let them rest on her face.

The musky smell of his balls and the realization that she was licking his asshole brought a wave of humiliation over her, she was so turned on ad started to push her tongue into his opening, aggressively licking his ass.

"That's a girl, get in there, oh fuck yeah, lick my ass."

After a minute or two of rimming her husband, Gina pulled up and swallowed Mikes hard cock.

"Oh that's it you ass licking little slut suck my cock!"

Gina moaned at the name calling and dirty talk.

"Do you want to come in my mouth or on my face?" Gina asked as she was stroking his beautiful cock.

"Face."

Gina went back to sucking cock and when she felt his cock stiffen, she puled off him and aimed it at her face while wildly stroking him. Rope after rope of come splashed across her face as Mike groaned "That's it you dirty slut, wear my come as a badge of how big a slut you are."

When Mike was done coming, Gina gently popped his cock back in her mouth and sucked his softening cock clean.

Cassy heard the action and came down to witness the finale "Very nice Gina, the come looks good on your face, I want you to wear it until we leave."

"Yes Ma'am"

Mike got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, he shaved again to make sure his five o'clock shadow was gone. He asked Gina to pick out his underwear for the night. Gina walked in with a black tie thong and asked "Do you think Cassy will find this dumb or sexy?"

"I think it will be hilarious, put it on me."

Gina knelt down and had Mike step into the underwear, she slid them up his legs and gently tucked his balls and cock into the pair topping them off with a kiss.

Mike finished getting dressed and asked Gina to choose a cologne for the night. She smelled his Polo and dabbed it on his neck and gave him a big sniff. "You smell absolutely sexy."

"I am ordering you a pizza for dinner, you will answer the door completely naked and offer oral sex to the driver as a tip. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Cassy walked in, ready to go and Mike said in awe "you look incredible!"

Gina agreed, "that slit is so high, you look like an actress ready for the red carpet."

Just the the limo honked and the two headed for the door.

The driver opened the door for them and they climbed in. There is no elegance in crawling or scooting around a limousine, but watching Cassy crawl to the rear facing seat Mike got a great view of her smooth pussy and ass.

"That dress is revealing, will you be alright in it?"

"I'll be fine." she scoffed.

Mike sat next to her and offered her a drink from the bar, she asked for a G&T and Mike mixed the drink at the limo bar.

Mike called their local pizza place and ordered Gina's favorite pizza for dinner.

"We are sharing the ride with my co-worker Todd and his wife Margo, he is my best friend at work." Cassy added "Margo is a bit of a drunk, she will be a good time tonight."

Mike laughed.

Gina continues "I cleared them with Gina, we can play with them in the limo if you want to."

"Like swingers?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if they are into it. I think if she has enough to drink she will do anyone!"

Mike smiled and said "I will be a good host and keep the drinks coming."

The rest of the ride over to Todd and Margo's house, they talked about Gina's day and kissed.

Cassy said "I think your punishment was a little harsh, Gina is going wild."

"I think she is so horny that she will join us in bed tonight"

"You sly dog, was that your plan all along?" Gina questioned.

"I was hoping that it would motivate her to, I want both of you sucking my cock at the same time tonight."

Cassy scoffed "I bet you could have had that in the tub tonight.

"We ran out of time, she licked my ass before sucking my dick, I think she is really out of her doldrums now, I think we have created a monster. I have a plan for tomorrow to control the slutty monster."

Cassy cooed "Oohh, tell me."

"Nope, it is a secret plan, you will see it all tomorrow."

The limo pulled into Todd and Margo's driveway and the driver opened the door and Margo slipped in, then Todd. They didn't need to traverse the car, so Margo kept her undercarriage a secret for now. Margo is a full sized girl, not too fat, definitely thicker than Gina by about forty pounds.

After introductions Mike offered them drinks, Todd wanted a rum and coke, Margo wanted a G&T like Cassy. Mike mixed the drinks.

It was obvious that Margo had been drinking as she suggested playing spin the bottle on their drive to the event.

Cassy reached over and grabbed an empty tonic bottle. she said "Alright rules, the spinner goes to the person they are going to kiss, if you spin to the same person a second time, you get to touch them under their clothes. Any objections or questions?"

Margo had one question "What if you spin onto a person a third time?"

Cassy replied, you get to kiss them under their clothes, agreed?"

All in unison "Agreed!"

Cassy spins the bottle and it points to Mike, Cassy leans over to Mike and gives him a long kiss.

The next spinner is Todd, his spin lands on Cassy. Todd crawls over to Cassy and gives her a nice long kiss.

Margo was the next spinner and the bottle points to Todd "OH SHIT I GET TO KISS HIM ANYTIME!" She laughs and gives him a sweet sexy kiss "and I love it."

Mike spins and the bottle chooses Margo, he crawls over to Margo and gives her a full open mouth kiss with tongue. Margo adds "Oh my, he can kiss!"

Cassy spins and gets Margo, her third kiss in a row, Cassy crawls across and onto her lap straddling her. Cassy's dress rides above her waist showing off her bare bottom. Cassy holds Margo's face and kisses her open mouth with tongue for about a minute.

Gina leans back off Margo and scooches backward to her seat, showing off her lack of panties to Margo and Todd.

Todd spins and for the fourth time in a row Margo get's kissed.

Margo spins and she gets Mike. She mimics Cassy's crawl across the limo and climbs onto Mikes lap and kisses him like Cassy kissed her. Mike had his hands on her plump ass the whole kiss. Staying true to form Margo scooches backward to her seat, showing off her red lace panties and thigh highs. Mike smiles and says "very nice."

Mike spins and gets Margo again. Mike crawls over to her and reaches under her dress with both hands and grabs her panties and slides them off and gives them a sniff. "Lovely" Mike says as he slides next to her and kisses her while he reaches back under her dress and fingers her damp pussy.

Todd looks at Cassy and asks "Is there a time limit here?"

Cassy agrees and says "Alright, that's enough, give her her panties back."

Mike broke the kiss and set her panties on the seat between her and her husband.

Cassy spins and gets Todd, she does the same thing and sits on his lap and gives him a nice long kiss.

Mike finally chimes in "Time's up kids."

Cassy looks at Mike and says "What's the matter, are you jealous?"

"Not at all, just getting bored."

Cassy said "okay new rule, if the kissing goes over 1 minute, the third and fourth wheels can kiss each other, agreed?"

All in unison "AGREED"

Todd spins and the inevitable happens, he gets Mike the girls go wild "OOOOHHHH". Todd crawls across the limo and kissed Mike on the lips, it wasn't a peck, but it was pretty conservative, the girls booed them.

Margo spins and gets Cassy, she goes to Cassy and mimics the boy's kiss. "See how they like it!", everyone laughs.

Mike spins and gets Margo again. He crawls to her and grabs her ankles and jerks her to the edge of her seat, slides her dress up to her hips exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Mike dives in and starts licking Margo, she is going wild, he decides to slide a thumb in her ass and she loves it.

"One minute!" Cassy calls out and Mike keeps licking.

Cassy looks at Todd, hikes up her dress and says "Get over here!"

Todd quickly gets on his knees in front of Cassy and starts licking her.

Cassy and Margo are in a chorus of bliss, Margo comes first and Cassy is right behind her. The boys sit back, Mike wipes his face with his handkerchief as he sits back down, the girls don't bother fixing their dresses.

Cassy spins and get's Todd, she crawls over and unbuckles his belt and trousers and pulls them down to is knees. Hiding under his long shirt he was wearing red lace panties that matched his wife's. Cassy doesn't make a bid deal of it and strokes his cock as she kisses him. At the one minute announcement she whispers in his ear "leave your pants down, I want to see your cock in your panties."

Cassy dismounted and slid back to her seat. Mike stopped kissing and fingering Margo and sat back down.

Todd spins and gets Mike again. He crawls out of his pants on his way to Mike and like Cassy unbuckles and drops Mikes pants exposing his tuxedo thong. Todd pulls the underwear down and takes Mikes hard cock in his hand. He lowers his head and takes Mike into his mouth and starts sucking Mikes cock.

Mike has never considered himself as bisexual, but in this moment he was letting a man in panties suck his cock. One minute was never called, the girls watched in awe as Todd proficiently sucked Mikes cock.

A good two minutes into the blowjob, the limo driver announced over the intercom, we are about one minute out.

Todd stopped sucking and pulled Mikes pants back up. Mike adjusted himself and buckled up. Margo put her panties in her purse and pulled Todd in for a kiss, tasting Mikes cock on his lips.

The four were put back together enough to not raise suspicion when they exited the limo. The driver handed Mike a business card with his number and said "Text me about five minutes before you need me, and I will pick you up right here."

Mike read the card and said "perfect, thanks!"

They all hit the first bathroom they found and straightened themselves out.

The girls took a little longer fixing their makeup, Gina asked "Did you know about the panties?"

"Yes, his little pecker looks cute in panties, hell, we match!"

"Hey cool, whatever works for you two, did you know he was a cock sucker?" Cassy jabbed.

"No I was as shocked and turned on as you were, we are gonna have to explore this. I might have a cuckold like you and Mike have."

Gina smiled and said "Maybe."

They rejoined the men outside the bathroom. Mike did some recon and found the check in table and their table assignment, "we are right up front, isn't that cool!"

Cassy paused "Ummm Mike, I forgot to mention that I am getting an award tonight, this night is mostly about me."

"No fucking way, you are awesome! I'm so proud of you, I can't wait to tell Gina!"

Margo, chimed in "Babe, why didn't you tell me?"

Cassy interrupted "I asked him not to, I got to select who sat with us and I chose you two."

"We're sitting with the guest of honor? How cool is that!?" Margo exclaimed "We are gonna party tonight!"

They all laughed and headed for their table.

The night was:

- Open bar

- Dinner

- Awards

- Dancing until midnight

They drank and schmoozed with the company executives, Mike held his own with corporate speak, Cassy was amazing.

About halfway through dinner Cassy told Mike to give her a two minute head start and meet her in the family bathroom, it was the only lockable bathroom in the pace. Mike looked at his watch and at the two minute mark excused himself from the table.

He opened the door and said "Cass?"

She had removed her dress and stood there in her heels, she looked at him and said "shut the fucking door!"

He closed and locked the door.

She hurried with his pants, we don't have a lot of time and I want you to fuck me.

His cock was a little behind and took a few minutes to get ready. They were kissing and she was jerking his cock.

He grabbed her ass and pinned her against the wall and entered her.

"Yes baby fuck me" she said, he was kissing her neck and pumping her up and down, in and out. Over the loud speaker they started making the announcement they were starting the awards.

"Come on baby fuck me, make me come."

Mike was pumping as hard as he could and slipped a finger in her ass.

"Yes baby yes, here I come!, her orgasm and the exertion pushed Mike over the edge and he came deep in her pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna have come dripping out of me, in front of the whole company."

Cassy heard the build up to her award, she slipped into her gown and headed to the stage to receive her award.

Mike wiped up and got to his seat just as they handed her the award.

They continued and said "We would like to announce the promotion of Cassy McKasson to Junior Vice President of Project Management."

Cassy was caught off guard and a glob of Mikes come dripped down the inside of her thigh.

Margo saw her discomfort and knew what had happened and yelled "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!"

The company joined in and Cassy stepped up to the microphone and said "Thank you for this award and thank you for believing in me to run the project management team, I will work hard to live up to your expectations. Again thank you!"