The Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina looked at the forms and started on Mikes:

Anal sex 'um maybe'

Rimming 'I don't know what that is' afraid to ask, she answered 'maybe'

Anal toys 'maybe'

Biting 'no'

Blindfolds 'yes'

Bathing together 'yes'

Bondage 'yes'

Caressing 'yes'

Choking 'maybe'

Compliments 'yes'

Cuckolding 'yes'

Cuddling 'yes'

Climaxing together 'yes'

Deepthroating 'no'

Deep breathing together 'yes'

Dirty talk 'yes'

Dressing up 'yes'

Edging 'yes'

Eye contact 'yes'

Facesitting 'yes'

Fingering 'yes'

Fisting 'no'

Flirting 'yes'

Food play 'no'

Foot massage 'yes'

Gags 'yes'

Genital massage 'yes'

Group sex 'maybe'

Hair pulling 'yes'

Hand jobs 'yes'

Hand cuffs 'yes'

Homemade porn 'maybe'

Humiliation 'yes'

Hit wax massage 'maybe'

Internal g-spot stimulation 'yes'

Prostate massage 'maybe'

Lap dance 'yes'

Licking 'yes'

Making out 'yes'

Mutual masturbation 'yes'

Massaging inner thighs 'yes'

Neck kissing 'yes'

Nipple play 'yes'

Oral sex 'yes'

Orgasm denial 'yes'

Phone sex 'maybe'

Period sex 'N/A'

Penis rings 'maybe'

Penis worship 'oh god yes'

Post-sex shower together 'yes'

Role playing 'yes'

Sexting 'maybe'

Sex games 'maybe'

Sex party 'maybe'

Sex outside 'maybe

Sex toy play 'yes'

Sex toy shopping 'yes'

Slow sex 'yes'

Spanking 'yes'

Squirting 'maybe'

Strap-on play 'maybe'

Strip tease 'maybe'

Swinging (or Swapping) 'maybe'

Tantric sex 'maybe

Threesomes 'maybe'

Temperature play 'maybe'

Watching porn together 'yes'

Wearing lingerie 'yes'

Vulva worship 'maybe'

Cassy's answer sheet was the same except Period sex was a hard no.

Gina thought of Cassy as she filled out her form, her tight body, her commanding nature, the sounds she makes when she is climaxing, Gina was getting turned on.

She walked into the bedroom to find Mike naked on the bed, gently stroking his cock. Mike said "you are overdressed."

"Yes sir." Gina immediately disrobed and crawled into bed. She asked "What if I accidentally come?"

"Your belt punishment will be doubled."

"Yes Sir."

Mike started kissing Gina and told her to start fingering herself.

"Yes Sir."

"Make sure you stop when you think you are going to come"

"Yes Sir."

Mike kissed her and caressed her breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples.

"Mmmmm that feels nice."

Mike caressed her abdomen and legs, and returning to her breasts to lightly pinch her nipples. "Do you like it when I pinch your nipples?"

Gina responded with a breathy "Yes Sir." Her breathing became erratic and said "I'm close." She pulled her hands away and put them flat on the bed, her legs flailing on the bed as she calmed down.

Mike let her breathing slow down as she came down off the mountain, Gina had rolled onto her belly, Mike decided to play with her bottom.

He started lightly caressing her. "Roll over, up on your knees and hold your ass cheeks open for me."

"Yes Sir." as Gina maneuvered her body and reached back and spread her cheeks for her husband.

Mike continued to caress her ass and let his fingertips graze over her anus and Gina cooed as he touched her. He dipped his finger in her wet pussy and presented it at her anal opening.

He provided a little pressure and said "Fuck my finger."

"Yes Sir" as Gina started to increase the pressure on her anus until his finger slid in.

"That's it, take it in your ass like a little slut. Are you my little slut?"

"Yes Sir" Gina responded as she rose to her knees and started fucking his finger.

Mike took this chance to slide another finger in her ass. "You like this don't you?"

Gina kept fucking and started to move faster "Yes Sir."

Mike put a third finger in her ass, and with his free hand swatted her fleshy bottom SPANK!

Gina moaned as she could feel herself getting closer to a climax she was fucking Mike's fingers faster and faster.

He reached under Gina and grabbed a swinging nipple and pinched it hard.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE STOP, I'M ABOUT TO COME PLEASE STOP!!"

Mike released her nipple and slid his fingers from her ass.

Gina flopped onto the bed slowly grinding her pussy into the bed.

"Be careful, even an accidental orgasm will transform your punishment to the beating of your life."

Gina stopped until she was clear of her impending orgasm.

Mike got up to wash his hands, when her returned, he found that Gina had retrieved her vibrator from her nightstand and was on her back working on her third edge.

Mike sat on the edge of the bed and looked Gina in the eyes. They locked eyes as she rubbed herself with her vibrator. Was she showing her defiance? Was she showing her obedience? Mike wondered as she rubbed herself with the vibrating machine. She quickly pulled the vibrator away in frustration.

"That's three right?" Mike asked.

"Yes sir."

Mike moved between her legs and started licking her wet pussy. "Oh my god" Gina whimpered, "This feels so nice."

Mike licked from her anus to her clit, every time his tongue touched her asshole, Gina cooed and pushed her body to his tongue, he started lingering at her anal opening and eventually was eating her ass and fingering her clit.

"Oh my god your tongue is magic, I'm getting close, OH YES PLEASE STOP."

Mike pulled back and let Gina recover.

He slid up and kissed his wife "use your vibrator on yourself."

"Yes sir." was all she said guiding the vibrator back to her soaked pussy.

Mike alternated licking her pussy and making Gina masturbate with her vibrator, he loved looking into her eyes when she was being obedient.

After her nineth edge, Mike laid back and told Gina to climb on his cock. "I want you to ride my cock for your last edge, and you better not come."

"Yes sir." Gina said as she climbed atop her husbands engorged cock.

Gina realized that she had screwed up and didn't take enough time after her last edge.

"Can we just sit here for a minute, I restarted too fast and am afraid I might come" Gina pleaded.

"Ninety seconds and then you ride me." was all Mike said.

Gina prayed that it was enough time and watched the clock on the wall, when the second hand reached ninety seconds, she began to ride Mikes cock.

Mike moaned "Oh yeah, your pussy feels so good, if you make me come before you have to stop, you won't have to suck me off."

"Yes sir." Gina concentrated on riding Mikes cock. the feel of it pumping in and out of her pussy was too much and she jumped off, so close to coming she laid there frustrated.

"Please let me come Master, Please?" Gina begged "This punishment is too much."

Mike was so close to allowing Gina to come, then with her last statement she reminded him that this was indeed a punishment.

"We agreed on this punishment and you will live with the consequences, do you understand me?" Mike responded in a dominating tone.

"Yes sir." Gina sobbed.

"Now finish me off so we can go to sleep"

Gina dragged herself up to her knees and stated sucking Mikes pussy soaked cock.

"That's it slut, lick your pussy off my cock."

Gina was getting more and more turned on by the words, the taste and the humiliation.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock slut" Mike encouraged her. "That's it, keep that up, I'm gonna come, and you better swallow it all.

Mikes first rope of come hit Gina's gaga reflex and she started retching as he held her head in place with his hands and fucking her mouth with his hips.

Gina managed to allow most of Mikes seed to escape her mouth onto his stomach.

"Well that was a failure wasn't it?" Mike asked sarcastically. "Lick me clean before I go to sleep."

Gina immediately licked and slurped the spit, come and pussy juice from Mikes cock, balls and abdomen. She tried to give Mike a good night kiss, but he refused, adding to her humiliation. Mike rolled over and went to sleep.

Gina was left to toss and turn all night, needless to say she slept poorly that night.

*************************************************************************************

The morning came and Mike popped out of bed feeling rested, whereas Gina was frustrated and tired. Mike slapped Gina on the bare ass and said "Come on lazy bones, Cassy will be here any minute, you need to get ready."

Gina groaned as they heard the doorbell ring.

Mike headed for the door, naked as the day he was born "I will stall Cassy, you get ready."

"GROAN!"

Mike answered the door and smiled when he saw Cassy. "Baby, I am so happy to see you."

"Me too, I am so horny, do we have a minute for a quicky?"

"Mike smiled "Gina is just getting out of bed, lets put your stuff for tonight in the spare room and scratch that itch."

Cassy led the way to the spare bedroom and pulled Mike close after she hung her dress and dropped her overnight bag. She pulled him in for a kiss and he pulled back.

Mike smiled and said "Gina and I fooled around last night and I haven't brushed my teeth."

Cassy grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, "It smells like you had a fun night, how is Gina?"

"Frustrated"

Cassy reacted "What, why? what's going on?"

"Gina failed to complete a task I assigned her, so her punishment was to be edged ten times without orgasm until we return tonight, or twenty lashes with my thick belt. She chose the edging and is ready to come."

Cassy smiled "The day with me might make her situation better or worse, a workout and a spa day."

Mike smiled, "If you decide to allow her an orgasm, she will have my permission to come. I will leave it up to you."

Cassy smiled and said "Fuck me."

Mike pushed her onto the bed and pulled her sneakers and leggings off and dove face first into her pussy.

"Oh god yes" Cassy purred as mike licked and fingered her hot pussy.

"Oh baby yes, right there."

Mike held her lips open with his thumbs and licked and teased her pussy.

"Oh baby please quit fucking around and make me come!"

Mike started sucking her swollen clit like a small cock.

"YES YES YES YES YES OOOOOOHHHHHHH YES!" Cassy screamed as she came.

She just laid there quietly as Mike climbed into the bed and kissed her, he had the biggest smile on his face. "Are you okay now, ready for your workout and spa?"

Gina entered the spare room dressed for the gym "Are you ready to go, or do you need a few more minutes?" She saw Mikes hard cock and her hand immediately went to her pussy and gave it a brief rub.

Cassy noticed Gina and gave Mikes cock a little tug. "Baby, if I don't get out of this bed right now, we aren't going to make the gym or spa." With a kiss, she got out of bed and got dressed.

Mike got up and walked the girls to the door. Still naked, he kissed Cassy and then Gina. Gina lingered in the smell of Cassy on her husbands breath and face and he softly said "Cassy has the power to end your punishment early if she feels you deserve it. Have a great day!"

With that, he popped them both on the butt and sent them on their way.

They arrived at Cassy's gym "Pour Femme" was an all women's gym. The windows were glazed white, they let the light in and people couldn't gawk at the ladies working out. The lobby was colorful and tastefully decorated and the place smelled nice.

Cassy signed Gina in and they entered the gym. Gina came to the realization that she couldn't see the gym from the lobby, providing more safety for the girls working out. They walked through the gym to the locker room and set their bags and purses in lockers.

Gina noticed women walking around totally nude, they didn't cover with towels, even the girls that were chubbier than she felt.

Cassy noticed Gina looking around. "There is no shame in here, we are all proud of who we are and are free to get naked in any part of this gym."

"Even out in the workout area?"

"Sure, most girls that work out here are serious about their workouts and don't want to take the time to disinfect everything they touch, so usually the gym area is clothed."

"What else do you have here?" Gina asked.

"We have a yoga slash aerobics room, a sauna, steam room, a pool and hot tub."

As Cassy was finishing her sentence a butch woman who looked solid walked in completely naked and covered in sweat, her clit was protruding away from her body, Gina thought it must be the size of a thumb.

Cassy noticed Gina and called out "hey Cindy!".

The woman stopped and walked over and hugged Cassy "Hey Cassy, how have you been?"

"I'm doing pretty well, I want you to meet my friend Gina, it's her first time here."

Cindy held out her hand to Gina "Great to meet you, don't overdo it, I want to see you back here."

Gina slowly took the naked woman's hand and shook it "nice to clit you, I mean nice to meet you." Gina blushed.

Cassy saw the whole thing happen, she jumped in an said "We are here for a quick workout, maybe we can get lunch next week?"

Staring into Gina's eyes, Cindy said "I would love that."

Cassy said "Great, I'll call you."

Gina smiled and said "Next week!"

Cassy grabbed Gina's arm and pulled her to the gym "What the fuck was that? Do you lie butch girls?"

"I don't know, but the way she carries herself, holy shit she is hot!"

Cassy smiled "Cindy doesn't have relationships, she is kind of a whoever she is with at the moment kind of girl. That's why it didn't work out for us."

Gina's eyes went wide "You dated Cindy?!?! Tell me everything!"

"Not right now, I'll give you a tour of the place and we can get a quick workout in."

Cassy guided Gina to the back of the locker room and opened the sauna and stepped in, a few girls were hanging out, one couple was holding hands.

Gina noticed and asked "Do people have sex in here?"

"Yes, sometimes."

Gina blushed "What do you do if you walk in on them?"

"Do what you want, stay, leave watch, don't watch, hell you can join in if they ask you. They chose to do what they are doing if they don't like you watching they can fuck off." Cassy explained.

Gina was red "I don't know what I would do."

"Nobody knows what they will actually do, until it happens. Let's get you out of here."

Across the same hallway was the steam room, it was empty as the two stepped in and back out to the hallway.

They entered the pool area, some women had swim suits on, some swam naked. The hot tub was adjacent, and was occupied by two naked girls were making out.

Gina froze, watching the two naked women.

Cassy asked "are we staying, going, watching, joining?"

Gina snapped out of her trance, "Umm, lets go."

Another hallway led to the exercise studio, they were doing yoga, about half the women were naked, Cassy chimed in "Once you do yoga naked, you won't want to do it with clothes on again."

As the women went into downward dog position, Gina said "But everyone can see all of you."

"They can, but again this is a no judgement area, we all have tits and pussies, genetics made them like they are, and life adjusted them."

"Life?"

"Yeah you know childbirth, weight gain, disease, fucking gravity, everything is against us, that's why we don't judge anyone."

Cassy directed Gina to the gym. "We don't have a lot of time, do you want to do a small circuit I do when I am in a hurry? We can adjust the weight down for you since you haven't worked out in a while."

"Sounds good, let's go."

Gina followed Cassy on her routine with both machines and free weights, Gina was gassed at the end of the workout.

As they left the gym for the locker room Gina spotted Cindy clothed and pushing some heavy weight. Gina admired Cindy's strong round shoulders, sculpted arms and bulging thighs and whispered in Cassy's ear "Really lunch next week?".

Cassy smiled "Only, if you're a good girl."

Before they entered the locker room Cassy stopped Gina and said "There is a locker room code. Girls with the towel around their necks are submissive and will do just about anything you want. Girls with their towel over one shoulder are dominant and are looking for someone to service them."

"OH SHIT how do I carry my towel if I am not interested?"

"In your hand at your side, we have time before the spa if you want a girl to get you off." Cassy smirked. "I can get Cindy to quit her workout and get you off."

Gin's pussy tingled "I want to show Mike that I can take it, the punishment that is. Maybe another time."

They entered the locker room and Gina didn't notice any of the signs at first, but on the way to the shower she saw a dominant woman checking her out. When they got to the shower area, a thin brown haired girl was kneeling between the legs of a thick grey haired woman.

Gina turned on her shower and watched the two women as she washed her hair and soaped her body. The grey haired woman made eye contact with Gina as her orgasm hit her. She stood the brown haired girl up and the grey haired woman effortlessly reached down and rubbed her pussy to orgasm, the whole time ever breaking eye contact with Gina.

Gina was washing her pussy over and over, breathing deeper.

Cassy noticed and turned Gina's water to cold and smacked her on the ass. "You are being strong and showing Mike you can do this, right?"

Gina jumped from the cold water and stopped rubbing her pussy. "That was cruel, I thought you said I could get off?"

"No, I said you could get off with Cindy."

Gina adjusted her water temperature and finished rinsing off. She followed Cassy to the changing area and noticed a few more dominant women looking for company. "Is this place always so busy?"

Cassy said "No, Fridays and Saturdays are usually busy, believe it or not Sunday mornings, this place is empty. It changes all the time"

They both dried off and put on sun dresses, Gina was yellow with flowers, Cassy was solid pale pink, you could almost see through it. As they grabbed their bags and headed for the door Cindy entered the locker room all sweaty, she looked both girls up and down and smiled.

Gina melted and Cassy grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the locker room to the lobby. Cassy joked "This challenge is killing you, isn't it."

Gina joked "This dress is so short, a stiff breeze will get me lashes with Mikes belt. Holy fuck I'm in trouble."

They arrived at the spa and were greeted warmly Cassy took the liberties of scheduling them for a Mani/Pedi and a couples massage.

A couple times Gina noticed her girl Tina looking up her dress at her exposed pussy, when she caught her, the girl blushed and got back to work. Gina was getting turned on from the attention and her knees drifted farther and farther apart.

After the pedicure Tina handed Gina a card with her name and number and Tina whispered in her ear "I would love to lick that hairy pussy of yours."

Gina took the number and blushed, she stood up and the back of her dress had a spot on it from her pussy dripping. The pedicure girl noticed it and grabbed a sweatshirt and wrapped it around her waist, covering the wet spot. She told Gina about the spot and offered to clean the dress while she had her massage.

Gina pulled her into the massage room and kissed her deeply, the woman dropped to her knees and lifted Gina's dress and licked Gina's dripping pussy. Gina moaned "Oh yes lick me." As she neared her climax, she realized her punishment and stopped her new friend and pulled her up for a kiss. Tasting her pussy on the girls lips almost sent her over the edge.

She slipped off her dress, "can you have it back here when my massage is done?"

"I will." and her new friend left with the dress.

Gina draped the sheet over herself and laid on the massage table. She was startled when Cassy said "That was a close one."

"No shit, the twenty four hours I can't come is the twenty four hours everyone wants to fuck or lick my brains out."

Cassy laughed, "I can't wait to hear you get your massage, you are going to burst. The guy I chose for you is gorgeous, well built and has a thick cock. He usually makes me come a few times when he rubs me."