All Comments on 'The Survivors Ch. 07'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Good Chapter. I'm Looking forward to more.

Very cool story! I look forward to the rest.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Glad to see you writting again!!!!!

I wait for each installment of your stories. I enjoy them very much. Pleaase keep them coming. JD seller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SAME STORY AS CH 6

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME STORY AS CHAPTER 6. I WAITED 4 MONTHS FOR THIS?!? WAY TO DROP THE BALL ON THIS ONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it's ended ?

I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME MOREEEEEEEEE

More seriously, I'd love to hear soem more, and not to mention a bit more violence, but that's just me.

FrostedBladeFrostedBladeover 18 years ago
hmm

As always, well written. Nicely done Bard. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is Ch 8 thur 100

Where is Chapter 8 thru 100? This is a very good series but the Chapters are few and far between. I need more, more MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

This is a great story, but there are only two problems with it. Unlike your David and Lyssa story this one is hella shorter in chapter length and its been forever since it was updated. Other than that this is going amazing but I hope that the next one comes out soon and I hope that it is a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD!!

A well written story. I hope to be able to read the next chapter soon. Hate waiting! good story telling technique. But please keep an eye on the spelling as it can jerk a person from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IT'S THE SAME CHAPTER AS 6

HEY, ALL YOU DUMBASSES OUT THERE LEAVING COMMENTS...IF YOU LIKE READING THE STORIES SO MUCH, HOW COME YOU BLIND BASTARDS HAVE'NT FIGURED OUT THAT CHAPTER 6 AND 7 IS THE SAME STORY. IDIOTS!!!!!

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 16 years ago
great story

this is a really great story. Its a really shame that it hasnt been finished.

And to the person below me who is so brave they remaind anonymous(?), chapter 7 is definitily diffrent from chapter 6. Maybe you should learn how to click on the right page?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful work

very good story line. remind's me of piers anthony's work

with out as many twist's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Potential but...

Good premise, a great outline, as a story it flows well but... it could be fleshed out a lot more. I had a small problem with the one line paragraphs, things could have been so much better as well as longer. It takes time to write as well as get a coherient product that doesnt just ramble. This is the first story I have read of your and will read more. I hope you will have time(hell we are all busy) to put a little more into it. I do want to thank you for your effort and your time that you so graciously share with us.

Thanks again

george

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

the story was good and short the changelings its wat i imagine the us to be like after obamas stint in the white house

halb302halb302over 13 years ago
OMG I LUV IT

it is absoulutly amazing tho it would be cool if he turned into a changling like cindy so he could have the instincts and the power of one but keep his intelgence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That would just be mean, no more wife after that if he did change. It would be to easy for him to infect her and probably kill her. Feel sorry for that Cindy kid, if see stays alive it's going to be a pretty lonely life for her.

damon67damon67over 11 years ago
Real disappointment

After enjoying the previous 6 chapters of this story, forgetting the spelling errors & missed words I am afraid that everything was completely wasted at the end. I am sorry but you could of made much more of an effort with killing the General & the destruction of the B 52, then how about a reunion between Philips, Cindy & the rest of the resistance. Any chance maybe of an improvement? The first chapters were great & getting better as they went along, you just don't want to spoil the overall story with this ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous